Muh feelings

I now feel really sad and compassionate to all these people who lost.
They are angry, they are crying, they don't know what to do, there's a lot of them. Really bad feels, mate.

Is it troll's remorse?
Is it because I am now in power and can afford this form of high status signaling?

Yep. Good album BTW.

its cuz you are weak. and a faggot. no mercy.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I don't really pity them if it's just because their favorite politician lost.

But if they're gay or something, they might be afraid we're gonna want to go and holocaust them or something.

But nah. We never really wanted to hurt LGBT people. They're not the real problem here.

The real problem is the same as it's always been.

Cruelty, greed, and fear.

No one cares.

I dont.
If the shoe were on the other foot, they would be doing far worse to us. Gloating using cable networks, bragging about demographic shift, talking about the small penis of the white man and how great multiculturalism is. Fuck them, they whine and cry in the hopes that people will feel sorry for them and they can get their way. Don't let up, keep pushing, just because we've had one victory doesn't mean we can get complacent, this is for the future of western civilization and its children.

Pity is a worthless emotion. It drives you to give up self interest because you feel bad. Never feel bad. Only feel smug.

Compassion is permissible. This is a positive feeling which inspires you to help another. Only help others from a positive emotion, never from a negative one.

This, never forget this.

torfaggot pls go

You can go ahead and shoah the "activist" faggots who fight for their inalienable right to poopdick in the streets with children watching.
t. degenerate
fag marriage was a mistakemarriage is a sacrament of the Church, not some state-issued domestic fornication contract

Weird to see firsthand how deep in the subconcious these thing sit in human.

Everyone thinks that "power corrupts" doesn't apply to them, but now I'm not sure.

It starts with signaling, but give me more power ang who knows, I might start inject weed and molesting stillborns or something, even If I show/feel actual repulsion to doing such things.

good thing I'm nobody on the imageboards and will never see any real power in my life

fucking tor-node so fucking slow today, what the fuck

Go be a faggot in leftypol

Hey, at least pity is not self-pity, that's where true hell lies.

Don't.

Somethings never change

The issue here is that the only reason for their anxiety and fear (rumors say some people offed themselves) is anti-Trump pre-election propaganda campaign. Real argument against free speech right here.

I had a moment of feeling the same way on Wednesday when I saw all of my liberal friends post about how they're literally crying, afraid, etc.

Then I remembered that they spent the last year mocking me, Trump, and all of his supporters as dumb rednecks, racists, and essentially human scum. They were fully planning to gloat and mock and celebrate the death of white America had they won, and now they want us to feel bad for them? They can cry me a fucking river.

I feel bad that they don't understand that this is all for their own good. They must be so frightened and confused now.

Yeah I mean I'm all for the first amendment but hate speech should not be tolerated :^)

Trust-busting is the real answer. The media needs to be competitive and independent instead of everything being run by 6 mega-kike corporations.

It is the way of nature for the strong and/or most adapted to dominate. Nature is the ever-constant reality.

Society is an extension of nature.

Everything that has occurred over the past few days is simply reality reasserting itself over the delusions that arise in human folly.

It is because you posessed elementary informational culture during the elections and others didn't.

Like, imagine emotions which you experience when somebody cannot complete basic task using simple tools - it will probably be the same.

Eh, I don't think they want anything, this is probably their first geniune tears in years.
One may hope they will learn from this and come out as better people.

Underrated post.

Also op is a faggot.

They doesn't deserve it.

They want you in a gulag. They want you replaced. They.want.you.dead.

Trips don't lie.

(checked)

Exactly, they don't even know what's it's like to feel despair about the national direction, to know that your vision for the future of your country is in danger of complete collapse. They're experiencing for the first time in their lives what we've been experiencing for the last 50 years, and I refuse to pity them.

Conan, what is best in life?

Never forget.

To analyze what OP says they feels towards those who lost:

You essentially have asked what it is that you're feeling. It is not so much pity as is it compassion. Pity is pointless, whether directed inward or outward.

Humans are the dominant species on this planet not only because of our intelligence and physical attributes, but also because we are cooperative. Our social and emotional nature was selected this way precisely because it proved to increase our ability to survive and reproduce. We ensure our own survival to a higher degree by working together. Society is a highly advanced form of this cooperation.

What you are encountering now is a sense of worrying about whether you damaged or hurt 'the group' and indirectly your own security of survival by defying part of the group through your actions, on a subconscious level.

Don't let your sense of compassion be misguided. Compassion is one of many emotional states that are part of your innate social instincts. You should focus on making the most logical, rational choices, and you should try to feel no remorse for that. It's just your brain subconsciously trying to reconcile your decisions with your base social instincts.

Your religion is a made up cult, much like Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Wicca.

None of it is real. All of the supernatural elements are false. This should be obvious. I mean, this is the computer age, so you really ought to not still be brainwashed into a religious cult. Filthy moron.

your tone suggests cruelty and hostility.
you are the enemy. you make this world worse because of your hatred. every sentence you wrote is filled with braindead fear and hatred.
you sicken me.