Here's a thread about the better version of Superman?

Here's a thread about the better version of Superman?

Is that a question?

Shit, mistype

Yes, lets talk about her…

Damn he really likes oreos.

I agree.

If that's the case then what's the better version of WW?

Powergirl

Ewwww

Found the gay guy.

Woah wait a minute, that means superman has killed before several times.

get

They seem to be pretty common these days. Linda Carter was life man

Damn Supes just takes the position of execution alot in those older comics.

But then again, back then, killing criminals was a good thing. Now its "inhumane".

Golden Age Superman gave zero shits.

Do you think he broke the guys back?

I'd suspect he did.

So is anyone going to post any comics with Jon?

At least one story (no idea what era) continued the wifebeater's plot. He kills her after getting out of jail.

Here's a pic.

You cheeky cunt.

Speaking of beating a bitch, Golden Age Supes can do that and leave her wanting more.

Thats because he spanked her user. Bitches love to be spanked. They all have daddy issues.

A Question but not The Question.

Hey some of this is pretty good.

hehehehehehehe

I think that was the DC YOU run where there's a martian with no recollection of his past named Mr Biscuits.
I don't remember the whole plot of the run as it was DC YOU, so it goes a bit shit, but he kept making biscuit related puns.

I just read the issue. Johnn has a chocolate cookie addiction, and hulks out literally when some guys steal his cookies as a prank.

he often shapeshifts into women

I think Martian Manhunter may have been one of my favourite characters of JL/JLU.

And he wont be on Justice League movie because Goyer is a cuck

Given how poorly Goyer understands Martian Manhunter it's for the best really. JL/JLU can remain as the Martian Manhunter that people remember

I was hoping for a storytime when blue and gold stole all the oreos and MH goes hulk on them. Then they had to have an intervention.

What if their daddy spanked them?

I loved him there. He was really cool, even if he wasn't used much if I remember.

Checked

Fetishes aside, it is sad that MM's side-gimmick as a detective seems to have been discarded in favor of just making him another flying brick to fill team rosters.

I'm pretty sure J'onn was in almost every episode of Justice League, unlike Batman or Superman

I haven't seen it in ages.

I'd actually like to see a noir-like series featuring him. Leave the superhero stuff for the team books.

Since OP is literally incapable of not sucking cocks I am going to storytime the comic from his OP. Here is Cookie Revelations.

Reminds me of the silver age silliness you used to see all the time.

nah it was a joke from justice league international. Captain marvel introduced jonn to the wonders of oreos and warm milk.

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Holy shit!

Yep. Gay.

I knew she was Best Girl.

Here is another manhunter comic that I read, and thought was pretty good. It's requires some back story, but it does a generally good job of getting the story across.

That's it.

Does Captain Marvel count as a better version of Superman?

You already know the answer.

Yes and to add to the fire so does Captain Atom. I also say Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) is better than Batman.

Thanks for saving me the trouble