Leftist blow themselves the fuck out

From the Wall Street Journal:

Source:wsj.com/articles/counties-that-experienced-rapid-diversification-voted-heavily-for-donald-trump-1478741076

So there you have it Holla Forums. The left's push for diversity is what sabotaged them. Whites who are getting culturally enriched quickly wake up to what's going on and want it to stop. If the left keeps pushing this shit, they'll quickly find whites revolting against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-did-Donald-Trump-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-Election/answer/Gordon-Zeng#\
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basajaun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The left has no choice. They're so far down that river that there is no changing course now. What I am predicting is that as shitskins and the left chimpout as Trump mplements his plans, it will push people farther right.

Did anyone expect otherwise? What did you think it would happen when their entire ideology is completely illogical and broken?

lel nothing is gonna change,Trump will not implement anything staymad white boi.

And the other part is the locals had enough time to see what happens when they suddenly have Hispanic neighbors.

Shut up nigger.

(Heil Hitler)
But i'm saying is true bruh,trump is now a politician

The ethnic cleansing is almost complete. First the cities. Now the rural towns.

And neither of us have anything to prove or disprove what you are saying therefore bring something to the table or you are just shitposting.

It won't be called that when we're done

you seem angry thats proven though lel.
Just look at the kind of people Trump surrounds himself if you can't see that don't know what more proof you need.

Huh, would you look at that.

Oh hi post-CTR. Forgot you guys were still hanging out here.

So their strategy is, in fact, white genocide? Color me shocked.

Hitler was right, whites do possess the spiritual power of resistance against insurmountable odds.

Trump has already added Kris Kobach to his transition team. Kris has done a great deal of work pushing for voter ID laws and cracking down on illegal immigrants. You have no idea what you are talking about.

This more or less. Even more so, people will become more comfortable with extreme actions being taken by the law, let alone themselves.

If not Trump, people will act themselves or local governments will act since they are most vulnerable to the will and whims of the people.

The left bet everything on Hillary winning and putting the finishing blow on nationalism but instead they turned their party so far to the left that they might end up irrelevant in the near future.

They've been using HUD to locate the scum into strategic districts too. People need to hang for this.

YOU ARE GOING BACK

America isn't Britain that's near 90% British. The Labour party there is in total chaos because they've lost their traditional working class vote.

America is a different story. There's a very real possibility that Democrats can build a successful coalition of minorities and white urbanites. In America the Democrats can survive without working class whites.

Only as long as they have enough gibs to offer, and only if whites are willing to capitulate.

Once that tap has dried up, the coalition will fall apart.

Not to contradict your broader point but the situation is a little more complicated in the UK because of the constituent nations.

It's probably impossible that Labour will ever win an election again without Scotland.

Reported.

Kek'd. They also said Trump wasn't going to win.

Oh thank fuck I thought this meme would end after the election. At least four years of increasingly nervous men fuck yeah

The founding fathers were truly great men. They need more monuments.

So how old were you when you discovered that you lust for cock?

Nothing redpills liberals like actually living around blacks, or in black neighborhoods. They're all about diversity while they're living in their nice, safe white communities, but when they see reality they tend to feel a little differently.

They really were. They even identified the flaws inherent to the system they built, even though they wouldn't become apparent for years and spoke out against them. For example, they were very much against the idea of political parties, like we have today. Because it not only divides the country and encourages conflict instead of creation, but by only having two "teams" to choose from, so many political options are unavailable. Even worse, the two "teams" can be mostly identical save a handful of divisive issues, and there's very little the people can do.

to the faggot bin you go

That's another federal agency that needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt to serve the interests of White Americans who need assistance finding housing.

When do we get to go around and fucking shoot these shitskins?

NOW.

Soon you'll wish it was the government doing something and not the angry people.

It's the Eternal Return.

Are you seeing a pattern emerging, fuccboi?

DAS UNPOSSIBLE!

JUST LOOK AT THE US SOUTH!

He will absolutely brutally suppress riots when he's in office.

Obama stood back and gave you plenty of leash. You're so used to getting your way you don't know what law enforcement and riot control is anymore. Or how effective they'll be when you lash out like a bunch of animals again.

Blacks think they're tough when they team up on an old white guy on a street corner. But when you're running buck wild with your shirts around your faces you're incredibly vulnerable.

White urbanites don't have a lot of children.

You're talking about the past, not the future. They already did that. It finally broke down this election cycle. Blacks were totally indifferent to the interests of urbanite whites. To build a coalition there needs to be give and take, but blacks only take.

If blacks didn't want Trump they should have turned out for Bernie in the primaries. He was the only candidate with a chance of beating The Donald. But they didn't care about Sanders because he wasn't black.

The Democratic strategy was to replace ordinary white people with mestizos, niggers, queers, and useful SJW idiots. Because when they vote, they vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. But this bucket of shitbirds is totally unreliable. Even with widespread voter fraud and total media blackouts, they still couldn't make it work.

And that's not even mentioning that the Democrats are so completely corrupt and incompetent that they let Hillary bully them into shutting Sanders out in case he did win.

Precisely this. Again and again I've seen it happen. Age also plays some role in waking up and departing foolish thinking.

Yeah. It's almost a shame Clinton didn't win. Four to eight more years of HUD moving surplus dindus into remaining white enclaves would have woken the rest of us up quick. But everyone knew Clinton was going to flip the switch on amnesty, so it had to be now.

Now we have to work around all these gaslighted liberals who were one mugging away from joining our side.

Sweet Jesus..

We need to really push the Sanders meme. Bernvictims are butthurt about Trump winning and we can make them think somewhat accurately that that's the DNC's fault. Make the cucks scream about how Bernie was betrayed. Also drop hints about how diversity kept Bernie from the nomination. Blacks are the kingmakers in Democratic presidential primaries because they vote as a bloc even though they are a minority in the Democratic party. Blacks turn out for their candidate 80% of the time and the last Democrat to win the nomination without Black votes was Dukakis in 1988. Dukakis won with Irish and Polish Catholics so that won't happen again.

Don't make Bernie into their leader. Point out he Jewed them and had them helping the establishment rather than fighting it.

Bernie won't be their leader because he has no balls. Bernie can be their martyr though. The point is to make them hate the Democratic party and make them point fingers. Finger pointing at the big business interests should be easy to stir up, against the hillshill minorities no so much.

Is this true? What the fuck are they doing all the way up there? Are there even jobs in those states? Are the gibs really that plentiful? MFW

Also /po/ was right again I've been kvetching about Democrats purposely importing beaners into this nation to increase for the sole purpose of voter demographics but no one IRL believed me. It feels good to be proved right again and again and again in this glorious election year.

Everyone white according to the police files. Kek.

Even better part is how Donna Brasile, the AA Democratic Party head, fucked them in the ass. If you are going to cheat that blatantly, you don't text it or use a phone? Dumb fucking negress. Christ only knows what else she gave them.
All those Bernouts giving all their shekels for "muh free college" and getting not only fucked in the ass, but then Sanders himself sold them down the river. Beautiful.

How in the fuck can anyone deny this? DNC strategists themselves have admitted this for years openly. You can find their statements in like 2 seconds. And they're not the only ones to do this. Leftist parties in Europe, Australia, Canada, etc. I pay attention to and hey do the same thing, trying to create a slave voter plantation base from non-whites. The problem is that non-whites are an incredibly unreliable voter base and all their cultural enrichment really does is redpill whites. Once proud diversity loving leftists become full 1488 GTKRWN white nationalists when exposed to diversity. Leftists will always start to sing a different tune when somebody fucks with their all lily white suburbs and neighbourhoods especially when jose and jamal beat up, murder, or rape their precious billy and sussie.

I'm finding this to be a decent article to hit normies with

quora.com/How-did-Donald-Trump-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-Election/answer/Gordon-Zeng#\

See for yourself. It affirms Wikileaks credibility and makes sure the reader knows the Clintons colluded with the press.

It takes a lot to break normie conditioning, but if they begin to realize everything around them is a lie, the seed is planted.

Normies were doing this during the BLM shit too. The connection was right there in front of them, yet they never acknowledged it.

I wonder what the real ratio is between normies who were afraid to mention it, and those who were ideologically blinded to it.

There has to be some way to flip on the cognitive light switch the next time it happens. Because it WILL happen.

I agree with everything you've said. This term though… it's always used to belittle us. Blacks call each other "nigger" all the time, and act as if they're forging an identity from the iron of their broken fetters. But it pollutes their language and they revel in the dirt with it.

We need some new slang terms for our people, and to avoid soft epithets like "cracker", "honky", "lilly white" (which implies weakness and naivete) and so forth.

I was confused when he implied San Francisco leftist types live in the same suburbs as white soccer moms. Don't subhumans just call those leftists swipples or some dumb shit. Only now do some of them realize can't have a leftist utopia if niggers and spics are killing them 24/7.

There's a problem when I can stop in some bumfuck rural town in ND and see SOMALIS.

I live in a small highway pass through town of like 10,000 and the other day I saw 3-4 straight from over the border spics driving a white van and speaking spanish at arbys in WV

yeah, but the Latino vote slid to Trump more so than in the past. it was a 8% decrease from dem /increase to Trump this vote. Second highest shift of any demographic. Catholics were highest shift (to Trump) at 12%

Germany's gonna go full muslamic in a matter of a few short years.
How's them insurmountable odds? just sayin' because it was American Spirit/Christian Spirit? Haxor Spirit that did this. EU is sheeple white black or Orange.

We're soon going to see that all over Europe.

Asians increased by 11%, more than latinos did,

A few weeks ago, you could have said the same about America.
Things can change fast. Hitler showed us that.

So buckle up faggot, because Germany might pull its dick outta the fire yet.

Normies feel more comfortable pointing out nigger violence if other people around them are pointing out nigger violence. So show up and point it out for them.

Make Aryans Genocide Again

Underrated sentence.

Hollywood has always been shit

>shitbirds
Former Marine?

The term is true though. Those whites are weak and naive.

That's because you people aren't identified with a proper myth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basajaun

Genuinely made me laugh.

Meme this.

Never underestimate the left's ability to complain loudly and not follow through. They didn't show up because most of them don't even vote. I've been so smug this week I'm worried I might start sniffing my own farts.

We have the White House brothers, I'm so proud of all of you. We're going to Make American Great Again and BUILD THE WALL.

I thought about this. Isn't this somewhat great for the dems/cucks in the long run -if- Trump can't change the demographic trend I don't think he will/can but I can't say that here without getting called a shill? By the time he's out of office, the US will be even more "diverse", and all these people who weren't eligible now will be, and they'll be chanting "Fuck whitey" even louder than they were already.

Good thing you spoilered your shit opinion. Who knows it all relies on whether or not Trump goes through with removing illegals and ending the anchor baby practice. Niggers don't vote or have a felony.

Just the choreography was enough to make me angry.

You're right Mr. Totally not a defeatist shill, that would be good for democrats like you.

These riots are doing a good job of waking up people quick. Even the few of my older lady relatives who voted for MUH FIRST VAGINA IN DA WHITE HOUSE are getting sick of this shit and starting to get aboard the Trump train.

Let's be honest, anyone who voted for Obama and didn't feel betrayed and sickened when he turned out to be Mulatto George Bush who doesn't like white people was a lost cause. The few who woke up after Bernie Jewed them were probably the last few sane people over on the left.

The Chamber of Commerce cucks declared open war on White labor as too expensive. Along with the mid-Western gibs and lax immigration enforcement it was an open invitation for third-worlders to swarm in.

Yeah I saw another article like this earlier today. The people who got it all entirely wrong, are now saying why… the balls on these people… it's amazing. They shouldn't be allowed to show their faces. Makes me think of Podesta. The fact that DNC people didn't lynch him told you everything you ever needed to know about them.

Liberal urbanites don't breed, and minorities are wholly dependent on gimmedats.

white bread
wonder