OUR NEXT TARGET?

EDUCATION

I propose our next target for uncucking in the united states in the higher education system. When Trump's 8 years passes these (((Universities))) will still be pumping out cuck'd marxist and globalist. Controlling the narrative in education and having some red-pilled deans, professors and federal workers in the Department of Education will cleanse them our their (((problem)))

Self bump, no shame fam

this. Being in university right now is hell and every one of my faggot professors have been whining about Trump for years.

How can you de-pozz private indoctrination camps?

It's always dumb leftists who try to become teachers too, smart people stick with something practical or lucrative and teaching is a highly replaceable job which pays little.

Trump already said he'd cut off state school funding for majors that don't lead to jobs. Instant depoz of higher ed. Also he said bye bye common core.

The only way to "depoz" higher ed is to cut off the source of the problem. It's not money it's the marxist culture in higher education. Replace the professors and deans with pro-Trump, far right old school professors and de-nig, JEW-be-gone, the entire system

First we need to take back the social and psycho-sciences.

Heil hitler

I am in university right now. Tired of beta professors and their peons. They are churning out people with the mindset of children.

DO THIS Holla Forums!

HEIL INDEED

Czech'd

wow literal nazis! :O

I'm not really sure if that would help. These schools still run their bullshit required marxist courses, "first year enrichment" was what it was called at my school. Also anything related to social sciences is inherently jewish.

What we need is a Holla Forums university that teaches proper history, culture, and practical skills. With a President Trump in office, much less chance of it being (((shut down))).

We need to be pushing trades too. We need to end the idea that college is a requirement.

Has Trump addressed what he plans to do with Common Core?

You kidding lad? Go read his education plan right now. It's on his website.

greatagain.gov

I propose Stefan Molyneux draft a letter about uncucking education. He'd probably know how to draft one that is race-realist without sounding racist.

fukkin heil

HEIL!

If we can take back (((academia))) from these kikes, the rest of the system will delouse itself over time.

Every accredited school in America is eager to gobble up federal money in the form of Pell grants, subsidized student loans, and the GI Bill. Compliance with the odious Title IX gender-pozzing requirements is a precondition of getting that money. Flipping that requirement, so that starving male athletics to prop up female lacrosse, and staging anti-sex witch hunts in university kangaroo courts, will now disqualify an institution from getting federal funds will instantly cure the more pragmatic uni-fags.

Private institutions, such as Harvard, typically have huge endowments, so they can hold out for a while, but you'd be surprised what an 80-percent drop in enrollment can do to motivate the state schools most kids go to.

Hell, just openly saying as President that these schools are turning our sons into faggots and our daughters into unmarriageable harridans will go far. Imagine a cuck like the president of Yale trying to weather the storm of the God Emperor's condemnation. These faggots fold when a 21-year-old girl screams at them, how long do you think they can hold up against Trump?

I'm a US scientist now living in Europe. During my years in the Ivy League I have seen many examples of Jews and cucks actively working to leak strategic knowledge to China and install their shills in positions of power.

I know that there are many more like me out there. How can we best serve the God Emperor and/or uncuck academia?

Tell them to STFU and that you didn't pay to hear their opinion. Man up