Niggers gonna nig

Black kid voted Trump at school election, mother responds by throwing him on the streets

How do niggers manage to have no fucking empathy? I'm a racist and I feel bad for that little black kid!

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797095002073694208
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
archive.is/txxAi
youtu.be/oml_ZfGw31Q
youtu.be/lJT-VmzJTPE
bb4sp.com/abusive-mother-mock-election/#
bb4sp.com/abusive-mother-mock-election/
twitter.com/OyVey6Gorillas/status/797153000024379392
youtube.com/watch?v=mDD5ouffcV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black people are tribal as fuck. She would legit kick the child out of the house. I had a black friend who was fairly intelligent and a successful athlete, we would have great philosophical conversations and fun debates. His mom hated him, wouldn't help him get a license or go to college.

Niggers are like crabs in a bucket. They'll eat anyone who tries to get out.

This guy could have gotten a scholarship to run track and field in highschool and was smart enough to actually get good grades, but his fucking Mom wouldn't even drive him to compete in Junior Olympic trials, so my Mom took both of us. He was really good but now he's 20 years old, no college, no car, I think he actually had to drop out of highschool senior year because his Mom kicked him out as soon as he turned 18.

Black women are the most fucked up ruthless beings I have ever met. Psychopaths, the lot of em.

Even if a nigger doesn't nig, which happens rarely, then encourage him to nig. A lot of blacks complain about black women, just check it out on jewtube.

Send to Sotomayer immediately.
BT3000 rite dare bitch.

Bad enough he doesn't have a dad, now this shit happens? No wonder they just fuck women up when they come of age.

I knew a nigger she was 14 and missed her bus from school. Her mom didn't pick her up, and had the kid take public transportation in the rough section of Oakland, it was a 4 hour trip. Mom didn't give a fuck.

If anybody hasn't heard of him yet I encourage you to watch this video by Tommy Sotomayor called
yes

Black women are the worst species on the planet. Not even the niggers want them.

Yeah he is one of the blacks higher on the bell curve. I like him. Whites are diverse enough, don't need to add niggers in the mix.

Fucking this. It doesn't only apply to nogs. Misery loves company, and the hardest thing a person can do when improving himself is ignoring so-called friends and family trying to talk him out of it.

correction she was 8 at the time.

Have they been doxxed and reported to child services yet?

no this seems fresh, OP where is the source?

He need a job? Trump's actually got a pretty long history of giving jobs to honest hardworking folk that are down on their luck, and his administration is taking applications right now
greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

All niggers must die

My empathy for niggers was depleted a long time ago, but this is just another reason to show that niggers lack the common sense to prepare their future generations for success. They cannot make it in western societies.

That's why more and more of them are setting their sights on us. Which is bloody awful. There are a few attractive black women out there (physically, anyway, and usually only the hybrids), but most of them are not what you'd call up-to-standard. Meanwhile, their men are knocking up every blonde with daddy-issues they can get their paws on. It's like the two races are currently at a swingers party gone horribly wrong.

I got it linked by Sam Hydes twitter, who got it linked by someone else twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797095002073694208

I don't know the true source

AND the bitch recorded it. I'm surprised she wasn't screaming "WORLD STAR!" the entire fucking time, the piece of shit.

Not helpful, really. My friends Mom from was also a foster parent before she moved to our state

Why would they do that ? Don't they want their kids to succeed and shine and get them out the shit hole their from ?

Pathological altruism on true display. Ultimately, you proved the maxim true that all energy spent on working to improve niggers is a waste.

Helping a guy trying to better himself is not the same thing as raising him from an egg, user.

First of all, its just the women. Black fathers are decent tier when they actually stick around (but who would want to stick around with a black woman?). So its just a bitchy black woman, and no she doesn't care about her child's success, especially if its a boy. All she cares about is food stamps and benefits she gets for having a child, but she's too busy getting her nails and hair done and taking a deep dicking from the 30th Jamal that year to look after the little niglet. Niglets can try to be the niggest and fit in, seeding another generation of hopeless niglets raised by single mothers, or they can try to take advantage of the educational and etc opportunities provided to them by our country, in which case they will be ostracized and hated by blacks (for being a "bitch nigger Uncle Tom")

Gets one nigger out of a nigger environment, he has less of a chance of becoming a superpredator in foster care than with that piece of shit mother

Help your own kind instead, or buy him a ticket to Africa. You can fuck off with your cuck mentality though.

yea okay buddy. i don't buy into your silliness

She has at least four more kids from four other fathers. Aynt no tang.

And ultimately, what happened? He didn't better himself, did he? You received a lesson in the black mentality and you should have learned from it. Now you're going onto Holla Forums virtue signalling how you help your black friends? Did you expect anything other than a disdainful reaction?

He probably prevented several rapes and other acts of violence aginst whites. Are you trying to Correct Our Record?

You're the one who latched on to that part of the story. The point was that his own Mom wouldn't give him a ride. It was only a 15 minute drive

I AM FILLED WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

How dare this fucking tribal filth put her son on the street for this
Someone get this video to Donald Trump, someone get this video to the President!

Lets find this bitch, and lets save her child
Inb4 Holla Forums saves a black child and he grows up to be the leader of our new Afrika Korps

>>>/4chan/

Get the fuck out of here, you sad cucks are not welcome here.

Oh and if you care about your mother half as much as you do for your "magical negro" black friend, why don't you advise her from giving rides to chimps, then you might really prevent a rape.

Does anybody have a Twitter? This is actually amazing propaganda.

Sad that it triggers you so much

This is what makes nigger ghettos. Any nog who want's to at least try and better themselves gets called a house-nigga and beaten by the rest of the hood.

Then they blames whites for their misery.

Sounds about right. I used to hung out with a black guy in college who was trying really hard to escape his ghetto. He was doing everything right. Working, going to college, avoiding drugs, etc.

His family hated him. They constantly mocked him for "acting white". Meanwhile, they cherished his younger brother who was a pot dealer trying to make it big as a rapper.

I lost touch with him but I'm pretty sure he eventually got burnt out from all the pressure and dropped out of school.

And that's what terrifies me about a shitskin majority in Western countries. Shitskins actively seek out and destroy everyone who is trying to better themselves.

Nobody's denying that niggers are niggers, but there's no way in hell that niglet isn't going to turn into a criminal with that supreme nigger mother of his.

Thank you for Correcting The Record! 0.0.17 bitcoins have been deposited to your account!

I just can't fathom that you somehow find Holla Forums, yet you cannot discern that the negro's condition to fail is endemic amongst their people. It doesn't matter how many do gooders like you show up.

IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

Anywhere from 50-60% of them are terrible, being generous.

You know what you sound like…
"Trump will not be the President of the United States of America, he cannot win, its impossible"
A damned defeatist or a ctr shill

Who posted the video and from where?

This is concrete evidence of child abuse. It would be a shame if the nigress had her niglets taken away by Child Protection Services.

Report her to the local police. Case closed.

Ahh, I see we're being raided, it becomes more obvious as you morons start chiming in one after another, pushing a common narrative.

r/K selection at work. She's a nigger and this vid is ample evidence she is r-selected. In her feeble brain she is justified because she has at least one other niglet, and knows she still make more niglets.

I can't find the original source. Some pro-white person on twitter posted it and the tweet was linked by Sam Hyde: twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797095002073694208

You'll probably need to DM Viva Europa to get the true source

i can't into twitter. thanks anyway OP

$14.88 says this bitch is already a foster parent.

If not, just hope he needs up with an above-average sheboon mother or a below-average white mother. Because if he's adopted by a loving, caring white woman, he's going to racemix ASAP.

I know Holla Forums only thinks niggers do this but my mother did the exact thing to me. It's emotional abuse, the worst kind for me because I had no father in the home… hmm I wonder why I became a traditionalist and ended up here.

The behavior may seem strange at first, but it makes sense. The nigglet did something taboo for its pack, and was shunned out, left to die in the jungle. It may seem heartless to a human capable of complex emotions, but it's perfectly natural, and simpler animals are incapable of having second thoughts about it.
The civilization we've built to isolate ourselves from Nature makes it easy to forget how harsh Nature is, but it's good to be reminded from time to time what separates us from other species.

>>>/stormfront/

Oh god, I was getting high on redpills, now I'm blackpilled and hate the entire human race.

Show her who's the man of the house you underage faggot

I sad she "did" it to me. I'm 30 faggot.

that would have been glorious

You are betraying your race. This is the war of evolution. They get no help from us.

I feel pretty bad for the intelligent blacks, rare as they are. But they should still go back to Africa and make Africa great again.

link?

No, he wasn't. He was playing a social role he could never fulfill, that of a white man. Stop encouraging them. Every single "successful" white acting nigger is another white man out of the job.

I bet next time she made sure she would get into that bus. That's how you raise kids.

I can sympathize with the intelligent blacks despair in the face of the impossible.

They still have to go back tho tbh fam

Last I checked a black man did more to get Trump into office than you did

The only way they could make Africa great is by disposing of themselves. They can't even maintain what whites left for them when they left them behind.

There are nogs in Africa who realize that they are nothing without aid from white societies. They fight against blaming whites for everything, but they are few in number and can't stop the ignorant nog masses.

105 IQ at best so basically the same as an average white male(107 IQ)

Sotomayor doesn't have any objectivity however, like any nigger he still runs on emotion. He thinks that the problem with blacks is that they stopped being african and uses his limited anecdotal observations of African immigrants in the west(the professional ones who aren't mudslime invaders) as support for his supposition.

He of course fails to realize that these niggers are the top 0.01% of africa.

It is a bitter pill to swallow that ones entire race is trash. White nationalists can except that the half of whites who are liberal faggots must be killed but to admit that 99% of a race are little better than apes is like the kikes admitting that they bring it all on themselves.

Perhaps Tommy does know and just doesn't say it since he thinks it will demoralize niggers but given his constant bitching I doubt it.

Niggers would enslave you and work you to death if they could. They have no empathy and they are not people. They don't have cognitive abilities like whites. How many nigger languages developed words for "trust" or any sort of basic mathematic operations? What is the ratio of nigger languages that can count past 10 compared to the rest? There is a very good reason niggers never developed any non-tribal society and this reason is genetics. Stop cucking for other races. Your own race needs you and you go around saying niggers need to be helped. Gas yourself, redditors.

Sorry, what did he do again exactly? ZOG media was trying to use him as one of the eleven billion fail candidates to split the vote if anything.

thats a somewhat extreme case, but this kind of shit is why single parenthood doesnt fucking work. even if the kid comes out of it without beeing psychologicly ruined, which is rare, chances are a single mother just cant or wont handle the responsibilites.

Fuck off, I didn't say help them. And I didn't say blacks were good, or that they wouldn't enslave us if possible. I said the smart ones should go home.

Pretty sure Carson less pull than any given user/

Thats just basic fucking social behavior.

It's almost tragic for these people as they have very little room, if any, to succeed as well.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

Honestly, I know you're right conventionally, but trying to say your beliefs apply to the situation user has described is retarded.

I was reading about whites trying to teach blacks in Africa how to farm. About 95% of them were too fucking dumb to figure it out, and just ate the seeds. The few that could understand it and possessed the discipline and planning ability to properly farm were attacked by other blacks who promptly ate all the seeds.

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4KANKER WITH YOUR NIGGERS

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4KANKER WITH YOUR NIGGERS

Damn 30 and still fucking retarded.

do crabs really do that?

(checked)
I don't think crabs eat any crabs that try to get out of the bucket, they just pull them back in. Probably just trying to use the other crabs to pull themselves out, but in the end nobody wins.

The gruesome depravity of their failed culture is seen in South Africa, where any google who starts to accumulate wealth is accused of witchcraft, necklaced, and his loot divided up amongst his murderers.

tell the emperor, this shits good pr!

Lurk more, faggot. Niggers need to be exterminated. All of them

Fuck off, cuckchanner faggots. That nigger chimped out all over David Duke in an interview. He's a piece of trash. There's no such thing as a good non-white.

Holy Jesus, Fuck off, Redditor

This.

Fuck off, nigger-lover.

Where the fuck do you think you are, cuck? Go suck off your "based niggers" back on TRS or /r/the_donald. Hop in a fucking gas chamber.

All niggers need to be exterminated for white expansion. No sympathy, no pity, no friendship. They will never be our friends and we owe them nothing.

slit your wrists.

Go jump off a cliff, you fucking Redditor. We are not nigger-loving cuckolds like you. >>>/thedonald/

Wow, that study was in Nature magazine. I wonder if it caused controversy upon publication.

archive.is/txxAi

When the time comes, sure. I don't think the races will be able to coexist if humanity is to colonize the stars. But for the time being, it would be much easier and more straightforward to send the blacks back to Africa. When it comes time for whites to colonize Africa again (and do it right this time) it's not like they'll be much of a threat, even then.

See:
Dumb shabbos cuck.

Everyone should watch this guy. He's proof that there is no such thing as a good nigger.

99% of his videos are about blaming someone else for the problems black people experience.
The problem is inherent in their genes and he acts the same as any random nigger.

They weren't forced to cooperate with others because they weren't in the Ice Age. Ice Age forced people to work altogether for survive. Empathy is a important psychic tool for the Europeans and Asians however the European and Asian mentality isn't exactly same. I don't know why it's different despite they were in Ice Age long time ago.

I MADE A PROPAGANDA VIDEO, BROTHERS

It has Bible verses and a Trump clip at the end for MAXIMUM NORMIE APPEAL. Please share on Twitter if you have one!

How did I do?

I think you'll find a more receptive audience on /r/the_donald

Jesus christ, fuck niggers, this is child abuse. That kid is going to have memories of this betrayal for years.

You're probably right but I don't have a reddit account. Can you post it there?

By driving to a track meet once? Yeah I don't think so cuck. Have a reminder of why we want to get rid of the niggers since you clearly need it.

Do you even know how IQ is calculated?
By definition the average guy must have a 100 IQ

This is why we should ban nigger breeding.

That assumes each race has equal average IQ, which is false.

At most Holla Forums respects blacks who are smart enough to understand how they are being used. There is no benefit in having them in our society. If you feel sympathy for anyone in this thread, then congratulations, you have proven you are susceptible to subversive propaganda.

You shouldn't feel bad my fellow racist. At most, these people should be placed back into the environments they were found, not fed, not clothed, not anything they cannot do themselves. They will naturally reduce their own populations down to tribal levels, and we can avoid the inevitable future collapse of the African continent which will likely see over a billion dead within the span of a decade. Their blood is on your hands, because you feel like you have to save every one of them. You cannot save a people who cannot support themselves.

Poor guy just wanted a father figure.

Actually IQ was built around the white male average.

How do you do fellow kids?

Probably this. He just saw a strong father figure full of masculine energy on TV a lot and liked him.

Imagine if we turned the Gen Z blacks red. Hispanics are already voting red far more than the democrats intended, black people need to realize that the democrats and the jews destroyed their communities

I tweeted it. @misterhalfevil

And has since been re-calibrated to account for diversity. Learn to psychometric.

>>>/4chan/
take your cuckposting to them.

retard butchered the quote. The real quotes says the crabs will pull the other back down. Not eat them.

better vid to SPREAD

No it hasn't. I took intro to psych a few semesters ago. The liberal teacher dropped huge redpills about IQ, black guys in the class weren't happy about it

You can continue to REEEEEE but Donald made it to the white house by being a nimble navigator

What are they indeed

You can keep bitching about IQ if you want but the fact remains that the average white man today has an IQ above 100. Maybe they haven't kept up with the re-calibration or something, but the fact remains.

lot of good it did.

literally hauling dead weight, despite whatever, fleeting, promise it showed.

Okay, edgelord.

Imagine if we deported them.

I honestly don't mind giving intelligent, decent niggers an education in the states and then sending them home.

True humanitarianism is giving those who are lesser a chance, but at the end of the day you have to leave it to evolution.

Yea you're retarded. I'm majoring in neuroscience. The IQ scale has always been based on the white male average. Average white male IQ is 100 with a standard deviation of 15. Seems like you have some sort of inferiority complex

great example

where did you find the full video?

Where do you think you are?

While in some ways I agree with you, if you think long-term then you realize that the races will always compete with one another. Though we have a tendency to be altruistic and that benefits our society and culture, it is a weakness when dealing with competitors.

Sure thing, bud. I posted my sources showing the average white male with an IQ over 100. You're just whining about the degree you don't even have.

This thread is going to be fun

Who gives a shit if that nigger turns into a criminal? Most of them already are. All that does is give us more ammo against them so we don't have cucks like you saying "b-buh not all blacks!!"

Indeed. Racist is not a badge of honor. It is a label popularized by cultural Marxists to impart a feeling of shame on people who would choose to protect the interests of their own people. There is no shame in supporting your family, community, or your people. You should not be afraid of being called racist, but it isn't a term to be proud of. You will see people on the right attack others with the term. They are rarely your friend.

That means you can claim the average US black IQ is 85 anymore. There's no reason to fuck with the scale and the point I made about majoring in neuroscience is that I know for a fact that academia hasn't excepted your nonsense claim. My liberal psych teacher told the class that the average black IQ was 85

Actually I do IQ was originally calibrated so that 100 was the mean of the data set(all white males originally). However currently the mean of the data set used is the US scores in 1983. Hence why whites score 103 as an aggregate, the country still had 10% niggers and 10% spics at that time whose mean IQs are 85 and 86 respectively.

The score which is calibrated as 100 has been set for decades, hence why the tests are comparable through time.

Notice that the US now has a mean IQ of 98, because more muds came in.

What are you even trying to say here?

MODS = GODS

Get the hell out of here if you want to spout your nigger-loving civic cuckoldry. No non-white has any place in America under ANY circumstances. They aren't and never will be our "allies", you stupid shit-for-brains retard.

This. Any black who tries to get out of the ghetto is called "Uncle Tom", or "acting white".

Have you considered that they might be lying to you and posting the data that fits their narrative?

Whites don't seek to "separate themselves from nature". They seek to live out their own nature, which is different than the nature of the lesser evolved nigger. Important distinction to make.

real problems require real leadership and real solutions.
at least he was keeping it real.

Average IQ is based on who takes the test.
If only white males take the test. 100 is the average of white males.
If you include monkeys in your sample, the average of white males is above 100.

Jewtube link to spread and show how mentally ill these creatures are youtu.be/oml_ZfGw31Q

If that were the case then it wouldn't be universally applicable.

What was the professor's explanation for the 15 point racial gap which has never been closed by any effort on the part of the state?

by now, we should understand the power of forming public opinion.
i don't enjoy expression that isn't loving.
it's ineffective.
but there are some hard truths that should be known.

She used this retarded common garden analogy that boiled down to: "environmental factors." Nobody in the class really bought it though.

kid should call child protective services and get out of that house. That's just plain fucked up. I don't care what you think of niggers, no one deserves that kind of mental abuse.

wow, as i watched it

fuck this
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

So in other words is race factors.

They calibrated a universal 100 back in 1983. This is all in Richard Lynn's books Murry's The Bell Curve.

They picked and arbitrary 100 point, which is fine the point is that right now whites in America score 103-104 and white males score around 107. This is the current data distribution which exists.

I'd be fine with re-calibrating the scale for whites in an all white nation to place the peak of the bell curve over the 100 point. But that isn't happening right now is it.

Of course I agree. But there must be some level of stability there. Only because if not, then the left has somewhat of an excuse for what they are doing to Europe now (in the minds of blue-pilled normies at least).

It's either rule them directly for mutual benefit (which is impossible in the current political climate) or sustain them at a level to seem humanitarian to the weaker among the first world.

Should make it go viral. The kid being a nigger is an added sympathy bonus.

This seems to imply that the white female IQ is in the 90s

Some other user posted this one and the Jews restricted it to 18+ within five minutes - youtu.be/oml_ZfGw31Q

Here's mine, with some added propaganda - youtu.be/lJT-VmzJTPE

When you're in that bad a neighborhood that is also how you ensure your kid could be raped or killed.

Nvm, posted it on #Trumpriot and someone retweeted it to TJ Sotomayor

Don't worry. He's with -Her> now

Congrats on making your Nigger child hate you and his entire race nigger momma.

It's funny that the poor whites still score around 100 and have the same rates of criminality as affluent whites.

No there are slightly more females than males so the 103-104 racial aggregate mean fits for a white female mean of somewhere between 99 and 101.

(107 +100)/2 = 103.5

This is a simplification as there are more females than males in the white population. But we must also remember that most IQ testing is done on young adults, a demographic with a more balanced distribution of the sexes as males are more likely to die at all ages and their representation in the population decreases with the age of the sample set.

How could that kid vote for Trump? He's like 8.

I don't buy that. What is the method they use for IQ test?

Probably a mock vote at school.

School voting

Supposedly kids all voted for trump and there have been chants of "deport them all" in several schools.

This is what happens when you have the Wicked Witch of the West as a candidate.

A fake educational election for the children.

4cucks need to go back

Also, did anyone find the original? Should report it to the authorities.

give us this day, our daily keks…

I am pretty sure that he is in the foster care now and his mother is probably get charged for the emotional abuse but I would be wrong so let's find ourselves out about him more.

Apparently this is the earliest the vid was found.

the mother does need a lecture, but i wouldn't want the kid stripped from his family.
that's would just add to the problem.

:^)

Niggers do not listen and the kid is likely to be abused again if he is back in his home again but you are right about adding more problems to the already existing problems though. There is no permanent solution to this extremely problematicproblem.

bb4sp.com/abusive-mother-mock-election/#

Dox and inform Child Protective Services immediately. At best the boy will be put up for adoption and hopefully find a father. At worst he'll have to endure this bitch until maturity.

In my experience if I meet a decent black man I live in a rural 40% black area 9/10 he was raised by his father. The mother was either dead or still lived with her husband.

Still, the behavior is not surprising. The Black race's continued slavery to the Democratic party is largely due to the matriarchal structure black ghettos have developed. Black women treat their men the same as the fucking Bonobos which are endangered because that structure FUCKING SUCKS.

this is what needs the most attention.

you can expect aversion when this is the case.
it is only reasonable.
and attitudes towards decent blacks becomes collateral damage.

this is forgoing the other abuse the white population has endured.

Only way niggers would be improved is if the .5% intelligent of them killed 99.50% of niggers. Remember, IQ is inherited. But that isn't going to happen so they're a self imploding doomed race. They need to go.

This is the nigger that did it, according to bb4sp.com/abusive-mother-mock-election/

absolutely no fucking surprise

I hope you realize that as long as his mom isn't doing drugs and gives a shit about what happens to him, then she is better than most black mothers. Do you want white women to raise all the black children to ensure they have a good environment to grow up in?

this. i'd encourage black intellectualism if it wasn't "we wuz kangs stay #woke" and more "why don't we make africa less fucking retarded"

At least to be racially aware and have in group preference. That nigger you 'helped', his kids will return to the nignog mean. We've spent countless fortune trying to improve the blacks and it can't be done. Only extermination is humane now.

I called it right away
Holy fuck I'm mad now

I know they are subhumans, but how is it EXACTLY that they completely lack empathy, especially to their own devilspawn?
You would think that living with withes for decades they would have at least something rub off on them.

I agree with all niggers being exterminated but not every non white country is bad look at Japan and east Asia

yeah.
nobody to keep her in check when she does not do so herself: to be the "devil's advocate".
Pv~P

holy shit misread it first and it thought she'd thrown out her 18 year old son who had voted trump but this is (even more) fucked up

NOG FOUND

There is actually a sizable portion of blacks (American ones in particular) that are at white average IQ levels. I imagine those ones are trapped in a hell of having to witness their own race bringing about their inevitable extinction, and if they try to stop it they are shunned and derided by their own group. It's something I can relate to or just me projecting, but it's their problem not mine. I've got enough to worry about with my own people, and I don't have time to feel bad for the apes just because some of them might be alright.

They lack that faculty, which is why this thread exists.

inb4 cuck post

This kid had a 50/50 on his vote and he picked "the wrong one" meaning that his mother got pissed off. Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if he talked to a teacher which reported that shit already. I wouldnt be surprised if this opened his eyes and made him scorn the left entirely. This is the shit that makes you really go one way or another.

cuck

nigs nogging drives the population to the right. not wanting them to commit crimes and riot is fucking retarded.

nigger are you serious? see

those are American niggers. and, I'm not calling you a nigger because your assertion is retarded, I genuinely think you are a nigger who can't admit how shit niggers are.

Nice! I'm glad someone got the dox on this bitch

The ratio printed only deals with the amount of females to males birthed. It's PC enough.

Who is mood for practicing doxing and life ruination 101?

You guys don't even understand how bad the crab mentality is with niggers. I've known several blacks that wanted to get out of their shit lives in neighborhoods, and they worked hard for their jobs, education, developed their talents, and did everything right.

Then, either their fucking family or their dumbfuck friends would hound them for daring to make something of themselves. One of them was even killed a few years ago, shot dead on the street as he was walking home for no good reason. Blacks that want to be something in this world, that want to leave behind something they can be proud of when they die aren't allowed to do that because the hood kills them before they can escape it.

It's actually this treatment of their betters that made me hate niggers. They just won't let anyone be better or achieve better. A friend of mines told me an awful story about how his friends surrounded him on the street like a pack of hyenas when they heard he was leaving the hood to go to college and get a place with his girlfriend. They acted like he betrayed them or some shit

i'm ok with that.
you never know how things will turn out.

because the street is like nature, the strongest animal is the most feared. except in civilization, this isn't the case. if someone actually makes something of themselves, they bypassed "the game" and became way higher up than the strongest nigger.

had an interaction with a normie on twitter she sent me to this youtube vid when i asked why her vid audio was messed up its just her yt channel
youtube.com/watch?v=mDD5ouffcV0

Seeing that he's a Trump supporter he must have a higher IQ than your average nigger.
He'll be better off far away from that sheboon.
Get a job Tyrone and you'll survive.

Doesn't matter. IQ isn't the uniform, race is.

NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB
TOP KEK

It's even worse if she's jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend, because then she'll try to leech off of them for responsibility as well as to have another voice to shout the kids down

S-Samu-Sama…

It never fails they keep coming up with new ones every week man

That would be pronounced SEN-a-VIA right?

Oh, thanks. I'm going to read the article later, but I assumed it was some sort of genetic similarity. I don't as of yet know what X/A means, but I will soon.

Fun fact: If there is a boyfriend in the home, the chances of at least one child getting molested go up about x500

chen-AY-vee-ya. The T is slient.

I'm spreading that shit night now

i was thinking "Cha-Nay-V-Uh"

Tchenavia so'juicii Stallworth" is her hood name.

He's got other problems, but I don't think this accurately described his position.

I saw a video he did a few days ago where he was laughing at nig celebrities who claimed they were moving back to Africa if Trump won. He was pointing out that they'd end up getting raped and eaten by the African ferals just like the nigs we sent to Liberia.

would have been more impactful if the psalm and trump clip were first because the mother and kid screaming is quite unbearable to watch all the way through. You get an E for effort though.

That is a cuck post. If you don't understand why that's a horrible idea (primarily for your kids) then you need to lurk more.

If you really wanted to help this po' niglet, you could probably find some old conservative black couple to take him in. Incredibly rare, but they do exist.

this nog is still pretty dumb tbh… he chimps out just like the rest of them.

Agreed. You can tell he's an idiot because he spent nearly 6 minutes and barely said anything about the topic of the video.

They only have them to increase gibs. They'd abort 100% of them with a combo of free abortions and no welfare benefits.

What is it with Nogs and the Trump hate? Not enough gibs?

Mainly ignorance and group mentality. Dey vote democrat cuz deyz black, aint no kinna reason cept dat. dem republicanz iz raycist ya heard, even da tv main say so! how we spossa get dem shekels wit trump in da white house

What we need to do is replace childcare benefits with tax relief for parents, which Trump's Affordable Childcare and Eldercare act is a large step towards. Reward the working poor, not the useless apes on welfare.

massuh say he bad, lawd he goan take away my food stamps and put my black ass in jail

I had a black friend, then he stole my shit so fuck him.

ahahahaha fucking moron

i had a friend who ended up in your exact situation

are you him?

and always remember that the friend of your friend is not your friend

It was highschool in the early 2000s.

Thanks for the advice. I'll redo it

bb4sp.com/abusive-mother-mock-election/
They've found her, from her facebook she's fucking exactly what you'd expect. I honestly hope this goes viral and she gets what's coming to her.

Let's give the niggers the ethnostate they want so badly, give them Georgia or something. Give them a $50000 bonus in a lump sum to move there, it's less cruel than forcibly relocating them to Africa, provides a carrot and stick approach, and all of the worst of them move right away, some smarter nogs will actually plan, and the very most genius can be allowed to stay because they realize the opportunity is more valuable than the money. Bam!

better alternative: promote back-to-africa solutions

Even the niggers on world star's kikebook want to lynch this niggress

Working for a sheboon is what redpilled me.

I know white women are sensitive, but they didn't deserve any of the treatment they got from her. This subhuman woman was so jealous and hateful of all the white women beneath her that she cared more about screaming in their faces than doing any work at all. She sabotaged their work or took credit for it, blamed them and wrote them up for mistakes she or other sheboons made, and enjoyed pushing them to tears for no reason. She took delight in being cruel, and had no foresight or accountability.

I really think sociopathy and narcissistic personality disorder is extremely common with blacks. No souls.

Africans probably don't want them either eh heh.

They're large consumers of media, not to mention that Trump stated that he will cut welfare.

You're a nigger and everyone here knows it.

DOB JEJ

The irony there is that niggers take full credit for "soul music" and jazz. Like niggers wrote the Gospels, invented "blue notes" or syncopation. The improvisation comes from their music notation illiteracy: everything a nigger "plays" on an instrument (including singers) is improvised because niggers can't read.

Didn't stop anyone voting for Clinton.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING FATHER.

*rhetorical question*

Actually happened to me.

I met him as a kid and we played videogames.

He stopped coming over and I realized a bunch of my disks were missing…

They may be advanced, but that doesn't make them allies. or "good" from a white racialist perspective.

Gudda keep 'em food amps comin!

The crabs will pull each other down. The grab each other by the claw to attack and deffend themselves from being attacked, In the end they are all locked together in the bucket

Done

This kid should've threatened to call the cops or CPS. I wonder how the sheboon would've reacted.

Their reward for being intelligent is to ride herd on a bunch of rape machines that can't figure out that putting the latrine by the well isn't a good idea?

she'd beat him

you're holding these people to standards they don't follow

Weaponized Autism is Best Autism.

He's an elementary school so I doubt he knew much about CPS

Jesus fuck how do these black people live in such nice neighborhoods & houses? I've lived in a shit hole my entire life.

50%-60% of parents in all races are terrible. Nigger mothers has to be safely above 95%

But I thought sheboons loved dey kids?

This is fucking stellar.

First day on Holla Forums?

Why the hell has no one called this fake yet?

Another issue dealing with black mothers is their high rate of corporal punishment. So many of them brutally beat they childrens. This is partly why so many niggers consider it acceptable to physically attack people over the slightest transgression, either real or imagined.

Because we've seen similar behavior before. It's TNB.

That's their culture, OP.

Because unlike you, we know what blacks are like in real life.

According to some, there is an IQ past which a person is excluded from their social milieu. For whites this is around 140 depending on where they grow up. I don't know what it is for Jews, but I assume there is probably a Jew who is too Jewish even for Jews.

For blacks this would be more like 120. These are essentially what you and I (as in, you and I on Holla Forums) consider normal people. To their own kin they are incomprehensible.

Depending on the options available to the excluded black in question, he may either integrate with whites and become successful (see Obama) or he winds up here or in some other escapist dump.

At this point she pauses, and I was sure she realized how much she fucked up and that he's just a kid. I was sure the next thing she would say would be to tell him to come home. Then:

god damn don't even want to save that. I'd rather put them in camps and gas them than a race war, for there own benefit

I hate the way niggers pronounce "bye".

That took place somewhere in Africa.

Section 8 vouchers. Gov't encourages pavement apes to find a white neighborhood to pollute and then pays their rent for them. If a landlord refuses a section 8 applicant, they are all but crucified.

Their argument is that it gives them a leg up being around whitey, but instead they bring their hoodrat culture with them and tank property values leading to white flight. Rents drop and become more affordable for niggers as they fill up what was a nice neighborhood until the community dies and it becomes another ghetto. Then the gov't tracks down the sanctuaries to which the whites fled and begins issuing Section 8 vouchers to get the process rolling again.

The video should be sent to Trump on twitter.
Having the candidate he ignorantly voted for stick up for him may cement the emperor as a role model for him, and hopefully keep the experience from fucking him up too much.
It will also generate mountains of salt.

Would certainly be a good way for the mother to atone for her now widely publicized behavior, as well as an easy and painless way for the God Emperor to pick up a few black votes.

Someone posted full dox in the Tommy Sotomayor Video

Deborah here is the information. I wasn't able to find where to pull up that case number. HOpe this helps.

Ashley Tchenavia Stallworth
2423 Orchard Run, Fresno, TX 77545
(281) 281-8625

Age ~30yo.
Lived in Selma, AL

Relations: Timothy Stallworth II, Rould Stallworth (~39), Amanda Stallworth (~37), Peggy Alford (~45), Angela Stallworth (~47).

Husband (Timothy Stallworth II) is a gang-banger/thug by the looks of his arrest record. 6'6" 250-300lbs. …Unlicensed carrying of weapon. Carrying switchblade/brass-knuckles (switchblades are now legal in TX, were not at the time). Domestic Violence. Driving without license. etc etc.

She was driving a vehicle without Inspection / Registration / Insurance in March of 2014.

HAHAHAHA

lel and mostly of them are dark skinned

Oh my god.

Tippity top kek!

My Godin!

baa baa baa

Cuckchan is thataway, newfriend. >>>/cuckshed/