Salt Thread #6

Salt Thread #6:

Jews are scared edition

All the previous threads seem full, but Samantha Bee hasn't said her piece yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KxH91
archive.is/SIKYQ
archive.is/0t0QV
hollywoodreporter.com/news/cher-says-trump-wins-i-m-gonna-have-leave-planet-944506
lenadunham.ca/
youtu.be/N3uHOHMTqJ8
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-4chan-celebrated-trumps-victory/
archive.is/vCWCM
archive.is/XOi4d
twitter.com/katyperry/status/796925444633133056
archive.is/3C4go
streamable.com/g80g
archive.is/KGlkK
youtu.be/ZpiW9fHcfEY
archive.is/0Ialw
archive.is/kd0ul
youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA
archive.is/zRz6T
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=629392850&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/17/if-no-one-else-stops-trump-the-electoral-college-still-can-its-in-the-constitution/
youtube.com/watch?v=MPQqHEro81E
twitter.com/beerwaterdahter/status/797253375771418624
ebay.com/itm/Jar-Of-Tears-Filled-By-Liberal-Hillary-Clinton-Supporters-Crying-Over-Trump-/222310868437?hash=item33c2c2a5d5:g:EfEAAOSwcLxYJJSx
twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/788796890414325760
twitter.com/wilfredchan/status/796657824625553408
goybook.com/viralthread/videos/598130190359668/
archive.is/2GPv1
reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=A-b1SuZ5CCE
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a great time to be alive

This was probably a false flag from a SJW - but still funny as fuck.
In Durham NC

Salt Thread #5 : Iodized Edition

Salt Thread #4 : Trans Meltdown Edition

Salt Thread #3 : You can't buy a gun with Foodstamps Edition

Salt Thread #2 : Electric Boogaloo Edition

Salt Thread #1 : Twitter Salt : Only The Finest Edition

Also, women aren't funny.

Sorry miss bee.

I'm not clicking that. She needs a man to dick her so bad,
I doubt she was ever beaten or disciplined as a child so the only real solution for her now is do do what the ancient jews (pre-merchant ones) did to their uppity whores before they could poison the culture.

They know it deep down.

Checked

Also i cant wait for these anti white anti American fucks to get there come uppins when we make America great again

archive.is/KxH91

I wish I had an archive of it a day before the election, they were fucking certain he was going to lose. rational wiki is pretty much leftist salt condensed into one site. Great source of keks, especially the talk pages.

It's funny how condescending they are to White women, she said "way to lean out" and "let's work to vote a leftist candidate in 2020" as if THEY OWN their votes.

I don't want to sound like a cuckservative with "they're da real sexists", a woman's place is the kitchen and they have the minds of children. But it's fucked up how these people act towards them.

Is this really what normalfags find funny in current year?

some personal picks from previous editions

This is the funniest one I have seen, and no-one has posted the full video here last time I remembered so I uploaded it to YouTube so you can share it or download it.

Melbourne?

Probably

I dunno if this is here somewhere, nobody archived recently

Lena Dunham really let one off.

By far the cringiest most misinformed delusional pile of western liberal hubris I have witnessed so far. Its almost poes law, you cant tell if she is actually this brainwashed or if its a clever ruse to keep touting the narrative.

this isnt yer run of the mill iodine anymore folks, its something even saltier, I think its the narcissism. Honest to god warning, if you have a shred of empathy left for these people you will be WTFing so fucking hard, its a different reality

archive.is/SIKYQ

Damn, that thing is triggered.

All I care about is that Trump goes after the (((Globalists))) and (((International Bankers))) as promised.

Drone strike on Rothschild when?

Here's a fine one from Holla Forums, really shows the personality of children's entertainers yeah?

sounds like some KOSHER SALT to me.

You.

You will be sent back last, Carlos.

is that a goblin or is that ted cruz's niece with down syndrome?

Jesus, at this rate my robot will still be running long after the heat death of the universe.

For sure. These kikes aren't above targeting children, they aren't above anything really because they're the lowest there is.

How is this salt? It's just more smug prevaricating cult marxist bullshit.

kekekekeke

Home brewed soy sauce coming through. It's weird having used to talk to these people.

do these retards really think they can have the electorate steal the election without consequences? The whole country would fucking balkanize and there'd be leftist removal across the country…

okay, maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

dubs give the best therapy

That person must really want president Mike Pence.

Would it be appropriate for me to yell "CHECK 'EM" if I have to double-tap a nigger?

On camera, that is.

This is racist as fuck against whites.

Shh, don't teach them their lesson. Let them continue being anti-white and making the same mistake. Hopefully they never learn that lesson and they continue to galvanize whites against them.

he subconsciously wants pence to zap the gay out of him

I think it was such tremendous joy to see (((Nate Copper))) utterly destroy any shred of his credibility. Even liberals want him dead now. Glourious.

I love the smell of fresh salt in the morning, it smells of victory.

After going through reddit and twitter last night, seeing everyone lose their shit, I still dont think Trumps victory has sunk in yet. I see some of them planning to subvert the electoral voting and organizing protests and lashing out. They think they can stop this, some of them still have hope, they think their tantrums are going to mean something. The salt is not going to stop, just wait until Jan 20 when Trump has his hand on the bible.

Is it bender ?

The person is a >he

ye

Yes and Jack from VTMB

How is investing millions of dollars to SAVE atlantic city == burning it down?

Also Wakka from Final Fantasy 10.

I'm laughing with John and at him at the same time. It's a good feeling.

All these tweets I've been seeing about assassination makes me wonder if someone is gonna get hyped enough to actually try. I doubt hell be killed, but I don't doubt someone will try. At what point does it become clear the radical left are now terrorists who want a race war?

really want to change it to "kick their ass and give them the gas" but i'd need to make an account for that.

Oh shit its real

the secret service takes the assassination attempt very seriously after they fucked up and let Reagan get shot.

none of these cucks knows how to fire a gun.

And the nig/nogs who do are too worried about slanging drugs on the street to care.

MFW.

That was one of my favorite parts of the bernie's final cucking. Leftist getting pissed about "low information voters" who voted for shilldawg despite bernie being a lefty faggot for civil rights during the 60s. Some even came right out and named the nigger instead of dancing around it. I hadn't known salt could taste so sweet. Then Nov. 8th Current Year +1 blew it out of the fucking water.

The grammar indicates a lefty did this - Bernie 2020 would be a great add on.

Durham NC is called "Dirty D" and has regular shootings by niggers. It's mostly a sewer except for Duke University.

But.. lots of gays and liberals.

I doubt any Trump supporters even live there.

Fucking this. Wish a nigga would.

LOL WAT

Marcus Fenix hates Trump? I shan't believe it.

SPACE GYPSIES, TRAMPS AND THIEVES

archive.is/0t0QV

hollywoodreporter.com/news/cher-says-trump-wins-i-m-gonna-have-leave-planet-944506

2:28 she goes full on genocide.

Zero self awareness in these things…

Did she at least say "Excuse me," this time?

"Come home to da labyrinth, goblin woman!"

SALT'S YER NEW FUCKIN HEROIN KID

lenadunham.ca/

youtu.be/N3uHOHMTqJ8

I've been learning this lesson over and over since Gamergate: Never meet your heroes. It never gets easier.

Will there also be space tramps and space thieves?

SPLITTERS!

bernout salt was particularly delicious because you can tell their hearts were really in it.

the name of the star is Donald. A third of the waters turned to salt, and many leftist died from the waters that had run salty from their own tears.

-book of revelry and sensations

Would you expect anything less from gyppos?

No, but, just so we're clear, did you get the reference?

no
yes, I am an oldfag

Holla Forums declared more powerful than the (((media)))

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-4chan-celebrated-trumps-victory/ (archive is fucking up right now)

It's funny enough when every single jew media outlet was crying about cartoon frogs but now Holla Forums too. It's truly the most powerful board in the world.

Good man. Me too.

FART RAPE

That shit's serious user. Don't joke about it.

It seems to be like that.. but how?? There are ultimately so few of us, is Kek this powerful?

jej

Ye cats, the hivemind has been out of control lately. One purpose, one mind.

that's satire, r-right user?

Wr-wrong.

H-how new are you?

o-okie d-d-d-dokie ifififififififififififififif

that's not what I thought "fart rape" meant

looks like I was doing it wrong all along

turn on the
GAS GAS GAS GAS

I don't know. If every feminist started cracking up in the middle of a rally tomorrow and said 'Oh I just couldn't keep a straight face any more' I'd have a hard time calling them out on it.

I know. Whenever I re-read that, my first thought is wondering if she's more upset about the rape, or the fact that no one bought her a present and cake.

Tried to find the pic of all the dead nigs in space suits, but I guess in space nobody can hear you dindu…

These are the type of people who compare cut scars and share abuse stories trying to one up each other in victim olympics.

No idea what was happening there, but some nig almost won a Darwin award smashing open an electrical box with a metal bat…

Pretty nice counter-salt.

Essentially, the advent of networked communications put us back into the state of nature. Holla Forums is the first to have arrived at a new social contract, and is really the first new "government" of this style.

*sniff* This coulda actually happened! Them po', po' boys.

Hide your solid rocket boosters

;_; lads

I'm STILL not tired of winning.

Wasn't Sonny a red-pilled politician who was cracking down corruption when he got an (((accident)))?

Yes they are. I wish the emperor could ban tumblr, twitter, and facebook without becoming an actual tyrant.

So I've heard. I can believe it.

Wonder if the guy in the 4th one is redpilled by now, having your crush fuck an aids chimpanzee must be one of the strongest anticuckings in existance.

Then again, its a bernie

Then again, its a bernie supporter

Don't forget Miley Cyrus the multiculturalism poster girl.

I think her throat is sore from all the nigger dicks.

What a cunt.

from current year to a fucking johnny-5 that can be powered by liberal and nigger butthurt. wew.

Fuckin' Poe's law in action right here.

If we'd been thinking, we would have converted our tanks to run on tears.

There is no sane person taking her seriously.
Funny when these corporate products are pretending to have thoughts.

This needs to be spammed in his timeline

Don't blame her. It's the Monarch programming talking.

I really, really would love to hate-fuck this bitch. More than any other female that I hate.

Praise Kek, been seeing this a couple of times.
Have you two ever met? You might be the same user from different universes.

Holla Forums's hivemind has grown strong over the Year of the Fire Monkey

just wear a rubber lad.

how the fuck was a voice actor anything even close to a hero for you? that you would look up to a glorified clown says more about yourself than anything.

no meltdown from katy yet? she was freaking replacing chelsea to get anyone to come

not strong enough to GET apparently

oh wow

What a great time to be alive

WTF is going on here? Are Russians going Nat Soc now?

lel

I'm hard as diamonds.

It's a holiday miracle

Guys, I've got a long-term saltmine for you. Save this somewhere where you can refer back to it and then spam the fuck out of his twitter if he's caught performing it over the next 4 years.

This is so exploitable, thanks Der Spiegel!

Is that the Memeteor?

Her husband is Jason Jones, who is way funnier than her but on an unfunny show.

What kind of fucked up earth is that?

Fuck if I knew earlier I would have spammed him with this, now it just seems a little late.

I suspect that part of the image will soon be replaced.

A little late, but here is a awesome video about Kate Perry's "music".

oy vey, how anti-semintic

"when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly"
Rich coming from a woman who proudly recalls shoving pebbles in her sister's cunt

"Dignity does not come from avenging insults, especially from violence that can never be justified. It comes from taking responsibility and advancing our common humanity." —Hillary Rodham Clinton"

yeah, miss "T-t-the R-russians are behind it!" telling us to take responsibility.

jews write film scripts and film them too oy vey

While the professor whose model predicted the last five or so elections is snickered at and ignored by the left. Evidently, knowing what you're talking about isn't cute and sexy, but being a smarmy autist with zero political insight who tells people what they want to hear makes you a superstar in the current year. Thank God there is no path forward for him now. Hated by all and respected by none.

who is this queer?

Did this guy give Leonard Cohen the Trump curse?

OC comin' through

nice, but why the hell is it so pixalated?

The original image is like that

Some faggot the hipsters love. I think "his" most famous song is vid related. I think it's shit compared to the original.

That's how I found this. I was trying to see if Cohen was shooting his monotoned mouth off. Couldn't find any evidence of it, but I found this. I assume he was virtue-signalling about Trump and Cohen's death at the same time, and his fingers typed a check his ass can't cash.

Nice. Now change Der Spiegel -> Der Stürmer

Holy fuck! Who knew it was contagious!?

I can't find a cleaner image, but most of the red part can be edited. I'm pretty certain the price is actually 14.88 ℛℳ.

It's only been two days for fucks sake , there are still 4 years to go before Trump gets re-elected

*Probably 14,88 actually.

Gutted like a fish lads.

NYT: Female Clinton Supporters Are Left Feeling Gutted

archive.is/vCWCM

oh cee

Courtesy of my alma mater.

archive.is/XOi4d

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

golden

cambridge is a hive of leftist indoctrination.

Smug levels are off the charts

RELIGION OF PEACE
RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNIST ISLAMOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT TRANSPHOBIC SHITLORD!
CIS
WHITE
MALE!

No one I can think of off the top of my head.

After the first five salt threads I thought I was building up tolerance to their pain, but no, I want to see even more agony and wailing.

I've had to up my blood pressure medication twice in two days. The inevitable embolism will be worth it.

Think about this we will never again see Trump take down 17 Republican candidates one by one then take down the most corrupt candidate in history.

Feels bad man

wew, that's some boilerplate stuff right there. Do they have an original thought in their heads?

Well would you look at that, Wojak does have some power in him too

The world just keeps getting crazier. Shit's gonna get wild in the year of the firecock

twitter.com/katyperry/status/796925444633133056

What the fuck does she mean by tribe?

kikes

Your alma mater was fucked by a niger while your almo pater watched from the closet.

your fam, famalam

Makes sense.

kek

2020 is coming, fellow shitlord. I'm sure (((they're))) already grooming someone worse than Cunton.

I'm quite worried he won't run again he'll be quite old..But then again he's Trump and his energy is limitless.

Expect to see lots of armchair quarterback types like Mark Cuban who think what Trump achieved was "easy" and that they'll be able to replicate it.

Because for their whole life all they've had to do is cry RACIST, SEXIST, I'M OFFENDED and some teacher, school official, moderator, or mommy would come and make the naughty person go away. They've never not gotten their way, they don't know how to deal with other than throwing a fit like a child. All we have to do is keep provoking them, the more they do this, the more the normalfags are turned off and run towards us who seem sane in comparison, Nazi frogs and all.

JIM HENSON IS A MESS
JIM HENSON IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

we've had older presidential candidates.

time is meaningless for a traveller

It feels kind of nice, removing all these people and their shows and movies from my life. All of this "entertainment" I've amassed over the last ten years of my life, I finally now see is worthless garbage and I suddenly don't have any desire to waste time on it anymore. It's like a major spring cleaning or a long-needed haircut. Feels good cutting out all these shitty people and their shitty products filled with shitty tropes.

Movies and television are fucking silly and ultimately for children. Videogames, too. Just ask Holla Forums.

It's time we as a country turned our backs on these people. They will never have my respect again.

HUMA CRYING IN THE STREET
archive.is/3C4go

www .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928032/Huma-breaks-weeps-openly-returns-campaign-headquarters-aides-ran-doomed-bid-elect-Hillary-Clinton.html

have we had any presidential candidates older than 70 who've already served 1 term? The presidency fucks people up I mean look at Obama.

Any quality salt from either oliver or colbert? Been unable to look at those guy's faces for a while, but with the right incentive I'll click.

I'm upset but i'm still going to get a coffee

It's like these people haven't spend hundreds of hours reading the bible and the koran and studying history, wtf!

I keep repeating it but just wait until we start the deportations. There's going to be front page after front page photos of 6 year old beaner kids in tears being shoved onto buses headed South.

The salt from the left will erupt like Krakatoa.

trains

Reagan and Buchanan, bit he didn't win the race.

He was Republican, at least, but I've never really heard much about his time in congress.

I wish they would use some subtlety

That campaign badge though. Might as well be an anchor.

Clearly not written by a white person.

Get fucked Huma! May somebody post some OC Webms on par with the Gawker one?

SUBTLETY IS FOR COMMIES AND KIKES

Can't do that. The left would take them seriously.

Sounds.. promising.

Hot OC

Obama used cocaine in his youth, smoked lots of dope, and regularly smokes cigarettes. At least Donald won't have problems associated with that.

Her Saudi hope and optimism: GONE

can someone make her a wojak?

make trump pepe the right color and this meme is officially great again

She was a disaster in every single public office she held, how the fuck is that for qualifications?

She had a vagina.

I like him. He'll be deported last.

The vag part was the qualification.

I love how she comes right out and says
JEWS WRITE JOKES AND THEY'RE SCARED

I know liberals could write that off as a joke, but she's fucking nudging them with the truth and they won't see it.

The jews don't have any real power, all they have is deceit. Once that fails, it all comes tumbling down.

That was supposed to be this image.

Thinking about it, maybe we do need someone clonking parasites across the head and shoving them into cannons. Not in some kind of organized demonstration of cruelty, but with a more playful, whimsical tone to it.

Somewhere between cartoon character and insane. But the fun and happy kind of insane.

Damn, this feels amazing.

(((Australian)))

She should lay on her lawn and let the spiders carry her away.

The bong press delivers.

archive.is/3C4go

Here's some grade A salt. I made a thread but some user recommended it just go into a salt thread, and I think that's a good idea. Just gonna copy paste it.

A group of six fucking degenerates on the TV show "Big Brother" just saw the results of the election for the first time. It speaks volumes seeing how folks like themselves respond to the good news. I think they're a pretty good representation of the modern left. Two bitchy white girls, a fat chick, a faggot, a black hipster girl and some nonwhite dude with a funny mustache.

The faggot on the left especially, asking "Gay people where were you? Minorities where were you?" and later says he didn't even fucking register to vote. Also notice that the only remotely masculine male there is non-white, but even he looks like a fucking faggot.

These are the people "protesting" right now.

streamable.com/g80g

Yep, she was a humble christian musician before the kike agents got a hold of her and wrote her a song about making out with other women.
She has everything she wants now, money, fame and no soul.

Do these fucking retards really think the gay vote matters? In their world full of degenerates, half of the population is like them.

Not sure I can take much more of this. Archeologists are going to find my preserved corpse buried under a mountain of salt.

You ruinous Tartar, remove your canine teeth from the teat of the lady of Liberty this instance!

Does anyone else find this so ridiculous? I mean I wouldn't be making these crying videos if Trump lost? What does this truly say about their mental state? My driveway is going to stay clear of snow for the entire winter with this amount of salt.

The asshurt truly is unlimited.

Oh God! These are so, so good

Is that Cage?

fags are narcissists. You'll see it first hand if you ever have to know any. Everything revolves around them. trannies are even worse. They unquestioningly think their infinitesimal 0.1% should be catered to by 99.9% of the population. They talk about the millions of their peers like they actually exist. Because this shit gets promoted hard in main stream media and pop-culture, they think it's normal and that a much larger percentage of people must be like them than actually are. Every tv show and movie has fags and trannies. How many top 40 musicians are fags or trannies nowadays? That must mean that every household has someone who's a fag or tranny in their mind.

>Jews write jokes, and they are scared shitless

You said it, not me!

Some high quality butthurt emanating from Slate directed at the Democrat Party machine.

archive.is/KGlkK

It's even funnier with the english subtitles on, trying to make sense of her accent.

People who think they speak for me because I like to suck a dick every now and then, I wish I could pull all their teeth out with pliers.

saw that too

Does that translate to "the end of the west"?
I saw some other shitlib propaganda sheet spewing the same thing in English.
They will never have any idea how close it came to ending and that Trump gives us a chance to stay the course.

Holy shit

im white and American before i'm gay. pretty sure a lot of gay/bi/whatever whites think this way but can't put it out there because of (((them)))

The meaning of "the West" is very different for them than it is for us.

I saw the tumblr post with the woman pointing out the MAGA woman holding a "hispanics for trump" sign. The salt with that is strong. I wish there was more of those. Like a group of men holding a "Women for trump" sign or a bunch of qt white trump girls holding a "blacks for trump" sign. That would really get them pissed the fuck off

This stupid faggot ALMOST makes me angry with how retarded he is.

This isn't exactly the full frontal I'm used to but the salt is delicious

hehe

Pretty much. I'm glad my immediate family and friends like me for who I am rather than the ideology I prefer.

It's been proven time and time again that PCcucks will backstab you the moment you step out of line, ESPECIALLY if you're one of the 'oppressed' groups they supposedly protect.

More terrible genetics on display.

Top left: DAS RITE!

There are also stories of the Clinton HQ having women getting in the fetal position on the floor repeatedly as well as faking feinting.

These people are overgrown children.

Sometimes you even find quality locally grown salt :^)

LEWD

It's hilarious because there's not the slightest bit of remorse for being awful "journalists".
You can hear it, the truth in their own words, they're upset because they went too far and made people complacent. They're upset not because they "accidentally" reported the news wrong, they're upset because their propaganda was too strong and didn't work as a result.
Disgusting.

(((Dana Bash))) on CNN the day after election was saying how HQ was basically in party mode, with the confetti set up and everything. The confetti was shaped like broken glass, to signify the "breaking of the glass ceiling" or whatever.

Can't make this stuff up.

don't mudslims sometimes use salt in the coffee?

It's more pathetic than anything. Stories that reach the level of Poe's law really just reinforce in the liberal's mind how right they are while onlookers can't see the difference at all between rabid liberals and the Poe stories.

Liberals aren't introspective enough to consider whether there is anything wrong with them.

capped

What about the jews Trump is putting in his cabinet? What about Israel?

This particular board is confusing.

I put a pinch of salt in my filter, but I don't think that's the same is it?

hmm.. let's investigate

Yeah that's all there is to it.

wake me up before you go-go

Toddlers on reddit, who knew?

You have to keep in mind, these are people that have had nothing but their dick-craving as a trait that stands out between them and others, not to mention that they're open about it. These people that use this sort of thing as an identity flag, they don't actually have anything to them besides being different.

CNN is so butthurt still it's unreal

Ironically enough, there used to bebprotections for women regarding men whonlied about made riage.

Fdr got rid of them. Then diamond rings happened.

Well, I haven't seen that one before.

There was an internationally funded study and report on cuckchan.

I suppose it's force of habit for me, I'd hardly swear by it, might just be a meme.

A salty meme.

I should try that sometime…

It's truly disgusting when people have nothing but their physical traits to define themselves by.

Because of this, attacking anyone of their physical group is attacking their person, all that they hold dear, they're worthless otherwise.

People define themselves by the achievements of those of their race, gender, and nationality instead of what they're capable of because they know if they did, they'd have shit to show for it, nothing but a massive, wasting debt.

Salt is good on everything. I put salt in my oatmeal.

All my rage.

I heard the White House correspondent yesterday kind of wonder aloud "if I would even have a job in the new administration".

Similar to the FBI story breaking out of nowhere, if there's one thing they cannot handle it is uncertainty.

youtu.be/ZpiW9fHcfEY
Dried up old cunt.

Too bad they didn't all get electrocuted.

I'd say that sexual desire is a much worse way to socially define a person than physical traits. For example, fitness isn't just an admirable appearance, it entails a lot about the individual's standards, capabilities, and commitments.

I keked. The leftist logic in that video is glorious.

A correction: Arbitrary traits, non-achievement traits. Still stands that these people, who define themselves by others around them, are absolute gutterscum.

At the very least, someone should have the ability to change an outlet or SOMETHING, anything other than bitching on the internet and spending daddy's money.

That goes for both sides.

archive.is/0Ialw

Yeah. They don't say kike on cuck/pol/ nearly enough. Some anons commented that it is frowned up to. I haven't been in years. Now that I think about it, I think the study was just on cuck/pol/, not all of cuckchan. I can't find my caps from the thread on it.

Found the study. It is just cuck/pol/.
scirate.com/arxiv/1610.03452

Nail on the head.

A Longitudinal Measurement Study of 4chan’s Politically
Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web

Death of the world (as we know it).

Sorry, End of the world.

Why do they give cuckchan the credit?

She's barely making ends meet so of course she's scared.

archive.is/kd0ul

Would you prefer it otherwise? Happier to see them elsewhere myself.

That's they way it should be. They are Holla Forumss ebaumsworld.

Your smile would be absent, too, if you'd spent the better part of a decade tonguing Hillary's mildewed folds for nothing.

Those that attack from the shadows are mostly safe from retaliation. I'd say it's a blessing. I'd prefer to be down here, off the surface web and away from the faggots.

The goys know, shut it down, etcetera. Thankfully this is a lovely-sized bullet hole in Their Master Plan™. Memeing unironically affects the culture around us, and our organic, genuine feelings always trump an artificial meme like 'Drumpf' or what have you.

Meme Magick IS real; it's like the psychic influence of the Orks, in that they bend reality to their collective, almost feral will to survive.

OY VEY BAD GOYIM

I don't know, man. Spengler looked like he could take a punch.

Can some one please post the Dan Pena webm (edited with effects version) in which he says we are going to crush hillary…kill everybody

God dammit i am so sick of this leftist double standard. What the fuck are these people even thinking. I'll keep my guns, they can protect me from mental midgets like you.

Poor fucking Will :'(

tl;dr

This faggot always kills me. He made a passing comment about 9/11 terrorists being brave and was nailed to the wall by the press for it.

So apologize, you fucking fart-huffer.

Never meet your heroes. Also, how jewish is that panel?

I wish you were right, you kikes

Added to DotR list.

Yes and be glad. We don't need another influx here.

We juden now

How do they miss the moral of the story so hard? Nobody can believe you now, even if it is real. You're going to either be consumed or found to be crying wolf again. Fucker didn't even apologize.

Thanks for the new wallpaper.

It's Bill Maher. His whole career is based on being a smug faggot.

Well I think we busted their smug monopoly

Is that real?

Do it you leftist faggot. Make it the only beneficial thing you ever did in your entire pathetic existence on this beautiful Earth.

not necessarily that much when it's invested in the marketplace of public perception, which for her, is starting to become a serious problem. hope she's good with her money

yes, but Trumpers are the dummies

What did he mean by this?

I see this picture all the time, but what is the source?

Need to make a Needs White Alpha Cock list too

lmao

lol

Mike "Purge the Degenerates" Pence

It's an expensive lifestyle, no doubt about it. 110 million dollars could be characterized as nigger rich in Hollywood.

Liberal I know who was fully in the tank for Shillary, gave him a bit of a cheering up.

WAKEY WAKEY

jews run the porn industry

Jews invented the porn industry.

I live in Houston, Texas and am gay myself, and every gay guy I know is conservative.

It's mostly the liberals that want to act like they're defending the honor of all gays that perpetuate the stereotype that all gays only be identified by being gay and are all liberal themselves.

Because carpetbagging to New York and riding your husband's coattails to run on a liberal platform is some kind of feat.

I think Deport Freeloading Alien Spics Here Illegally, Sons Of Mexico

You heard it folks
SHUT IT DOWN

I'm confident that the vast majority of leftists would be unable to correctly define "fascism" without aid of an internet search. Would make a lulz worthy video if someone interviewed these people and proposed that question.

Pure shit M8.
Made is 40 seconds before i had to stop and tell you how much of a piece of shit you are

I'm grateful to WaPo for introducing the connection of Soros, Rothschilds, and Clinton to all its readers. One or two might start digging to find out what that's all about.

Mike "killing gays until none remains" Pence
Mike "make america straight again" Pence
Mike "curing aids by offing gays" Pence
Mike "throwing trannies out of our counties" Pence
Mike "aim for the fags to change the dems" Pence
Mike "if it ain't straight, it ain't great" Pence

Not salt, but I thought this is a nice status.

A grossly misused term. But most political philosophies are bastardized and mischaracterized

He's really brave to be openly conservative in Hollywood

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SOURCE TO YOUR EASTERN DRAWN PORN YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER MY RIDDLE FIRST

Where is it that riders turn and battle and laugh while spinning and spinning to the cheerful music?'

Thank god, even if he doesn't want to MAGA atleast he could contain his 'tism. Hercules always was my favorite Disney movie because of him. y

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

"buy a subscription to a newspaper"!
WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF NOT BEING 50 POINTS AHEAD!

You missed the best bit.

I've seen her anus, I have no respect for her opinions.

A merry-go round?
Bumper cars?
Musical chairs?

Damn fine actor and a good conservative. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

i fucking hate that kike. he's one of the reasons bloodthirsty neocohenism took hold within the GOP

CORRECT
Enjoy your porn

Oh godammit, hang on…

one of the best actors of the last 40 years. it's a shame the kikes shoahed his career because of his wrongthink

this should cheer you up

t. cancuck

Nah, he's still got a fine career. IMdB him. He's got a lot of pies with his fingers in 'em.

he's already rich and doesn't have to suck jew cock to get gigs anymore

jesus fucking christ, give this man a follow and join his swimming pool party, he's bathing in salt

Obligatory TyT getting btfo live
youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA

in this moment i am erect

Fuck her that bitch stays here.

Hell, I've been following him for a while now. He's a good guy with lots of class.

Thanks m8!

based snipars

I am not surprised that Chipman hasn't learned his lesson after that got him fired from his old job.

keks, nice video.

someone should report that nigger for child abuse

Fucking BOSS

What a dumb cunt

The saddest part is he doesn't have a dad to save him from that fucking witch.

You should be ashamed

Also if you care the characters are from the Persona vidya

Women are the worst about this. The women I know are constantly pointing at other women's accomplishments. And what they consider accomplishments are things that any man would consider ordinary and no braggart would ever mention.

Damn paternalist.

We have won. We have actually won the fight. There are scattered pockets of resistance, true. . . but we have won.

Already done, the video was snagged from her facebook before she baleeted everything, she was reported to CPS and immediately fired, I assume the kids will be taken into custody.

Hate this guy. His anti-religious tirades were the icing on the cake. Anti-religious tirades, formerly anti-Christian religion tirades, are the low hanging fruit of the left. The first shit that they began getting away with decades ago.

Frum? Nothing needs to be said. Et tu Martin Short? Ed Grimley just lost all of it's charm. Apologies for those annoying Canadians. And for this one too.

^^^^^

The joy of salt may be wearing off. The irritation is cutting in. Know your limit, user, and enjoy salt within it. I'm ready for a break.

What a cunt.

MAGA

Add her to the Needs White Cock list

Fucking animal. She should be killed, but seeing her son cry like that really pulls at my heartstrings, and I don't want him to grow up without his biological mother. This really is a case without a good non-final solution.

There are people out here now who'll be happy to see him on the screen. Will they be able to ignore the bottom line? The market should sort this out.

Why is black discipline is 100% humiliation based ?

no thanks

I feel that the world could go down in a Nuclear Holocaust and listening that song would be comfy as fuck.

get a load of this cuck

Miley!

We won, why can't we just kill these faggots now?

>Alicia Ramirez, 67, hands out fliers to passers-by on a busy street in a largely Latino area lined with money transfer businesses and shops selling elegant gowns for quinceanera celebrations, on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016, in Santa Ana, Calif. She said she’s afraid of what a Trump victory will mean for immigrants like her who lack legal papers.

archive.is/zRz6T

Ok, storytime. There was a classical concert yesterday, by some modern composer. I was asked to go by my friend (it was free entrance), but I forgot. The day after, my friend told me about it. The woman who held the concert was American. When she introduced herself, she did so adding
At this point, some person in the audience yelled
at her.

What about Pinochet?

Anyone else have dacryphilia? I may not like their politics, but I love the way a lot of lefty girls look. Their tears have literally got my cock raging and I'll be wanking to their cute, distraught faces for weeks.

a youtuber's been running fake captions, they're funny af though

another was "MSNBC: WE'RE FULL OF SHIT"

Why would `establishment` latinos care about illegal trash? Seriously, how fucking hard is to apply for papers? If you are qualified and belong in USA, you will be let in. If not, fuck off, there are whites waiting in line whose families built the country from nothing.

Pretty nice memetic potential in those old threads

THERE'S A FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU LEFTIE FUCKS

At this point, some person in the audience yelled

at her.

=== that's all?

seen this a million times tbh, this is why blacks grow up to be psychopathic monsters tbh. fucking disgusting sadist gorillas

More salt for us on december 19th

add the blonde to the Needs White Alpha Cock list. The ugly beaner must go back.

Do they realize it's a nonsense phrase? It doesn't make sense.

Sorry that there wasn't more of a punchline. The point was more the composer cuck.

This woman is completely delusional. You can tell that she seriously thinks that she is some sort of superstar bombshell genius when, in reality, she looks like an Australian version of Jeb!'s wife.

Assuming it's an American being shit on for being a cuck in a foreign country is pretty embarrassing. We're going to weed these faggots out and retrain them before they're allowed to travel and act like this as cultural ambassadors.

Chelsea Handler and Barbara Boxer

Literal Tears Flow

These beaners are going to learn the hard way.

so fucking good

The grave.

I don't understand why this is so funny but it is

Latinos React as Trump Racks Up Electoral Votes

Reddit, get the fuck out of here.

More beaner tears from election night.

It's a negro, that's a normal family unit.

Then you should have thought about that before coming over you cholia piece of shit.

t. not an illegal

For god sake, someone take that poor little nigger boy and give him to a nice family. Else, one day that little nigger is going to grow up thug and murder that bitch.

seriously, it's like a bank robber who just gets on CNN and starts talking about how scared he is that the cops are gonna arrest him.
YOU BROKE THE FUCKING LAW YOU STUPID BEANER SPIC TACONIGGERS.

I know people like to shit on this guy, but his rebuttals are good.

Sometimes I really wonder how my parents and grandparents were so fucking blind to these greasy yids

I love how Latino reporters always bring out the ethnic accent when saying Latino.

I've heard a rumor that presidents get to choose the verse, I really hope he picks 1Kings 12:11 for that last bit of extra salt generation.

I actually think that was meant as a sincere, critical comment from a leftist. It's interesting that it could be taken as coming from at least three distinct political points.

That is fuckin' metal, I love it

Trump should invite that kid to a photo op. What a giant pair of brass balls to support him in with a monster like that for a mother.

THEN GO BACK TO COLUMBIA

For a second I thought his complete retardedness rubbed off on me and made me forget how to spell fascism. It's scary how they think they are smarter for some reason.

Chekd

I love it how these leftists all whine about the electoral college. You might argue that it's a bad idea, but when you enter a fucking competition, complaining about the rules after you lost is just pathetic. It's the very definition of r-selected faggotry.

They will learn soon.

how much salt is this worth?
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=629392850&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg

Chekd

Obama had 8 years to abolish the electoral college. Funny how nobody was whining about it on Monday.

The system in place would have been fine if Clinton won. So fucking salty.

I have no idea how the burger collage works. Can they get their way if they whine a lot?

The sick irony of a liberal speaking favorably of a "Silicon Valley businessman" trying to get state governments to subvert the electoral college is stunning.

I don't know either, but I doubt it.

I doubt it as well. Obongo is telling Governmental secrets to the Emperor as we speak. I don't thing he cares about a non-disclosure agreement

The electoral college has never changed the winner of an election, so it's going to be President Pepe for 4 to 8 years.

Didn't this animation actually use quotes from Jews for Hitler's dialogue, with 'Israel' swapped from 'Europe'?

not a chance
especially since they made such a fuss about how if trump wins the popular vote it wont matter
they where expecting hillary to win the electorals and trump to win the popular vote so they created preemptive damage control that is now biting them in the asses
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/17/if-no-one-else-stops-trump-the-electoral-college-still-can-its-in-the-constitution/

lol

Won't happen. If you win the popular vote in a state you win the electoral vote. That's how it works. Anything else you hear is bullshit.

Can we get this faggot fired for acting like a spazz?

• The Doctor
• The Master
• The Donald

I miss the old Nickelodeon with shows like ren & stimpy or Hey Arnold.

No cucking, no agenda just kids entertainment

Yet another DotR candidate.

Fuck this. If no one else will compile The List, I'll do it.

Ahm

Jews are scared you say?

They cant handle even a little girl

To be able to be there and say You have to go back. I would sell my gets to kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MPQqHEro81E

send this out for extra salt.
tfw gavin partied harder than any of us

I'm not familiar with these news channels.
What's the name of that tranny?

Election night smug from Nige.

So much like muslims, in their speech and in their body language not to forget brain capacity.

I'd say, "fine, Darwin awards at work", but I don't want the shitskins here in the first place to do the deeds… have these dumb whores immigrate to Afghanistan or Liberia instead.

Bet Hillary supporters are glad their donations went to nonsense like that.

I'm reading them all in his voice.

With those quads, KEK shall make it happen.

I'm going to go ahead and bet that it's his wife's disabled jewish son, and that she put him in cuck prison for exploiting the little kike before she and her black boyfriend could.

>(((they))) tried to stop Global from airing a story on Evalion, because they thought she would make people want to join WN groups in droves

I literally don't know how to react to this. Part of me wants to laugh, part of me wants to cry, and part of me wants to club them all to death with melted steel beams.

"Hellllo, faggots!"

Looks like an album cover

Are there any compilations of CNN and MSNBC losing hope as the night went on?

Even as a burger I can spend all day listening to Nigel smugly and subtly talk shit to his opponents.

On the one side you have pink haired fags and (((media))) screaming at you bullshit 24/7 then you have a normal child for once just speaking with no accusations.

There is a danger that people forget their guilt over the remembering of what is important.

She gives 14 words a face.

we could always continue the campaign…I'm sure everyone has lots of signs and stickers left over we should pick a good date and "retrigger" nationwide.

their logo is literally a brain with [[[brackets]]] around it

If an independent company tries to make a film with him, the jews will threaten the theaters so they won't exhibit the film.

These particular people lost a long time ago user…

I swear they do it just to be annoying cunts.

fuck yeah

AHAHAHAHAHA. Now that's podracing.

CBC. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Don't know the woman's name.

He doesn't deserve to own that truck.

Claim it as your war prize user.

Trump has already said that he won't break families apart.

That's exactly what I thought as well.
They were freaking the fuck out because they've never actually been sat down and told "no" before.

I'm suggesting that they won't want to leave that money on the table. Hollywood will want the Woods because they want the green. Getting along with some of his more liberal coworkers might be an issue. Can't imagine how that would play out.

I can smell those fucks coming.

hahahahahha

Didn't she ask for cooperation to not get purged when the Don won? What is this? Back to regular (brainwashed) programming in a day?

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy joy

Is this for real? C'mon…

whoops that's from June
polite sage

This whole election was the left's chickens coming home to roost. And they refuse to see it.

Cuck Todd should be tied to a post and beaten until he understands what the President was saying.

She's an attention-whore larping WN because all the other good shit has been taken.

This can't be an actual anti-Trump rally. Look at Tits McGee with the orange headband. He's not only on the Spectrum, he's fucking red-through-yellow.

The average faggot would have no idea whether that interview was yesterday or 15 months ago.

Your loss really. Do you want to win this culture war or not?

Yes. Which is why you abandon all "faces" and ecelebs because they can be corrupted and destroyed. The movement doesn't hinge on leaders, faggot, it is based on actions.

sorry volks, I'm tired…

Beaner tears have a hint of cumin and chili powder. Really good with a three-cheese blend and lettuce.

No it's based on the dissemination of information and she was a glorious faucet of wrongthink in a world of controlled media.

Not an argument.

this isn't that bad actually she said that she respects his win and hopes will "open his heart to love"

shit is way better than what most of the other people. they say they want him to die and that he will never be their president.

I wasn't arguing. I already said what I had to say. That was just a happy little negro elf to make you feel a little happier.

This one's a monkey getting a makeover. Look how happy she is.

Why would a nigger make me feel happier user? Are you sure you belong here?

Oh.

They run it because it's profitable.
They invented it because they thought it would be profitable. But the goy jewed them hard and make porn for free. Thus limiting teen pregnancies.

Holy shit guys look what I found on my car just now

Please tell me that's a shoop

I know it's your doing but still funny.

woah, contact CNN immediately, this looks like a story that can occupy about a weeks worth of coverage.

That is really scary. I am honestly pretty scared right now….like….. should we hide or hold hands and sing a song right now?

twitter.com/beerwaterdahter/status/797253375771418624

Done and done

she's getting close to the age where she is too old to be a popular hollywood actress. she should be worried about the future

Lets just ditch class and smoke weed in a crying circle all day with the money mommy and daddy gave us to study underwater basket weaving and gender studies.

Idiot, you forgot to send it to cnn, they'll never see it like that! This is SUPER SCARY!! Cnn needs to know about the hatred and bigotry of these DRUMPFT supporters, and also their lack of motor skills, look at that swastika, its horrible! Thats proof that DRUMPFTARD supporters really are redneck hick idiots like we've been saying! Get this to rachel maddow and wolf blitzer!!! Get it to sally khon!!

10 out of fucking 10 user. That's beautifully triggering my autism.

She supplanted Julia Roberts as Hollywood's highest paid actress. But then Julia wasn't a generic actress, so she sustained her importance to age 40.

Cat in a wizard hat?

If I wasn't so lazy I was going to print out a header saying "from the desk of rabbi shillstien" or something.
But I've been drinking and I'm tired

Holy shit we're entering nazi overdrive

not

you fucked up

tbh she starts making sense around 3:25 where she disparages democracy and calls for monarchy in all nations.

Such levels of nazism shouldn't even be possible

Retweet this shot if you have followers

What is that?

leddit still can't accept the defeat, now they dream about biden

You really should have used some nice card stock. 7/10 m8, beautifully executed.

While I know lefty cucks like the guy, even Bernie would have crushed fucking Biden. of all people.

Biden is pretty much the democrat Cheney, the guy has the personality of a rabid weasel.

She's gonna have a hard time explaining that to the General Annihilation and Suppression Specialist squad

She's gonna have a hard time explaining that to the General Annihilation and Suppression Specialist squad

Thanks for the kosher salt. FYI you should archive this type of material in the future.

Yea, they got checked all right.

what I like about this bitch is that he has her whole tweet line full of movies from 50s where there are no niggers.

Correct. Women are unimaginative comedians, and resort to talking about their vaginas. Really, it's just another form of prostitution - selling their pussy for laughs.

Nathan Tin utterly BTFO

wew MAN, I just started havinga lot more respect for that lil maplecuck semen demon with the wonky teeth.
She really did have the kikes fucking sweating…

1:36 - channeling king nigger

"if if if if if if…"

That first picture. They have it backwards, it's not fuck white people, it's fuck poc, why the fuck are they voting for the wrong candidate? I see big problems for somebody if the main focus is made into a race thing.

“YOUR VOTE WAS A HATE CRIME” graffitied on the monument to Jefferson Davis in Richmond, Virginia.

Anybody got any sophistry I can use to respond to this girl?

I took it from

Make her cite her sources to buy time.
There's an article SOMEWHERE that I can't fucking remember the headline of where parents legitimately gave HRT drugs to a kid and didn't tell them what it was.

Mention how those same peer reviewed scientists considered them mentally ill before Marxism took over.
But it's not like facts sway them

Salty threats!

Shit form, Mike

also, RIP in peace Mike Matarazzo

Can a child get these hormones without the parents permission? Of course not. The parents make the choice.

Damn, he caught me

What is she thinking right now?

This. Her calling you dumb is a bad way to dodge the fact that a child cannot legally consent to anything. The parents and doctors decide on their behalf, based on what the kid supposedly said. Consent itself is not the problem, it's the fact that HRT is far more damaging. Conversion therapy and HRT are two entirely different forms of treatment, and only HRT is catastrophically permanent in the long-term. The kid will be sterile, robbed of actually going through growth and development depending on age, and risk mental problems due to unnecessary hormone fluctuation if they try to "go back."

The thing that makes me laugh is that they legitimately think Pence's policies are just going to suddenly take the place of Trump's because of some funding he allocated for the electroshock treatments. They treat the situation as if he just held up two live wires at a rally, knocked them together a few times, and said "I'm going to shock the gay out of you!"

Not his fault, fam. It was dem cracka's mumbo jumbo thing oppressing me.

Get with the times user, politicians are worshiping Moloch these days.

I need this in high res NOW

Fucking cunt. How do I not get mad at these faggot libtards

Good.

MAH BOIIIIII

hearty kek m8

Yeah that's a symbol I could see on a flag.

jej

It's obviously one of us 'avin a giggle.

CWC provides.

then fucking leave if you're not happy. go to your brown people paradise where you don't have to worry about muh raysis whitey acting in his own self interest. go get a ticket down to mexico so you can virtue signal about how at least you don't live in a country where trump won

That would be Sargon. Vae Victis is his third channel.

Hitler dubs confirm campaign fucked up.

Here anons, I'm happy to help

It's funny how much we learned about D&Cing enemies from the JIDF and CTR trying to do it to us for years and us seeing right through it…
unintended consequences

Uh, no. The vote you cast wasn't for the president, it was for a member of his party to go to Washington on December 5 to vote for him in Congress. That guy can totally flip his vote if he doesn't like Trump. and doesn't mind dying for his principles

Some states prohibit "faithless electors," but none of them really punish the practice.

(((Levy)))

they always forget about the guns the keep trying to take away

20 states, in fact.
But what libcucks don't seem to understand is that just because they can technically flip the electorate votes like that, it would undermine the whole democratic process and probably put the US into civil war

Shit user, I appreciate the delivery. Very nice.

I really want to see an octoling dressed up like some classy lass from the 50s

Fresh salt from Bill Maher!

ebay.com/itm/Jar-Of-Tears-Filled-By-Liberal-Hillary-Clinton-Supporters-Crying-Over-Trump-/222310868437?hash=item33c2c2a5d5:g:EfEAAOSwcLxYJJSx

jej

John DiMaggio should not be allowed on TV.

can someone webm any highlights? I'm getting a gaijin lockout on the video

W is for Whermact.DeadSeaScroll

Holy fuck, that pic. That actually happened to Germans and Brits and they had to decide whether to shoot. tfw.

Heh, Nick isn't exactly a angel in children's entertainment. Ren and Stimpy was a thing, they had Spongebob and Patrick as a literal gay couple taking care of a baby clam, then there's all the incestuous subtext and fetish bait in Loud House.

cracking jokes about trump for first 2-6 mins pretty salty
7-10 talking about electoral vote being done away
skipped around after that basically salt the show.
still spouting out lies etc basically acting like hillary did no wrong and isn't corrupted with mountain of evidence open to the public(well most of us have seen) but still reinforced pussy grabbin and trump stuff

"I hope the shitskins burn the entire country down and kill us all"

Leftists are now going full /bane/poster.

I agree, there's something to be done about the Jews.

Does Reema know she's Muslims because she's already married to the guy next to her?

Cite the peer reviews of Money's experiment and the fact that both of the brothers ended up killing themselves over it. Tell her that deciding the sex of a child leads to the child's suicide and ask her a question that forces her to either say "no I don't support minors getting sex changes/conversion therapy/etc" or "I want kids to kill themselves."

twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/788796890414325760

Liberals put together a Trump german eugenics compilation :^]

We did just vote for a God Emperor.

twitter.com/wilfredchan/status/796657824625553408

These replies are fucking hilarious.

Reminder for everyone to download (((Coincidence Detector)))

Oh no, I'm not using Chrome. Ancient version of Fuegofucks is all I use.

They have already tried, a couple times at least

it just makes me love the man even more

I like how leftists are not only peaceful and tolerant, they believe their precious oppressed minorities have no agency and should only vote for whoever they want.

Wait first they told white men who built their shit to go fuck themselfes, then gay men after they couldnt be abused, now they tell white women a group that brings in the most beta orbite and got this shit started to go fuck themselfes.

They are not only giving them up, they give it to us the rasist depolarble homophobes, never thought a strategical mistake this big is possible.

the twitter handle was a beautiful touch user

Its not fucking hard you cunt, the test is so fucking easy a nigger in the 8th grade could pass it.

Not getting mad is easy, if you realize what good material they give us, she literally sends the kid off to a gulag for voting wrong.

They never learn, they never adapt their tactics.

Which makes our (the "alt rights") job so much easier, no digging is required, just shitposting allover the place.

Britbong Journo is salty.

goybook.com/viralthread/videos/598130190359668/
archive.is/2GPv1

wtf i love gays now

post more neogaf salt

CNN is now starting to say the same thing as that guy, but with less swearing. Fucking Glenn Beck went on air and started saying that the country is becoming balkanized because of how the left treats people. They are just now starting to finally learn that identity politics goes both ways, and when you threaten white people they band together and exert their collective power to make you eat shit for the next four years.

In fact if you want to prove to them that "multiculturalism" causes unification of whites, all you have to do is point to 90+% white states in the northern Midwest where the red/blue split is almost 50/50 because they are having legit differences of opinion, but then go to a 60% white state and see that 80% of those whites probably go red because they are starting to be taught in-group preference.

What a powerful video speech. This thing has potential to shut us down in the long run.

Lets just hope this doesn't go viral and the left keeps doing what they are so fond of.

Even if it does go viral it wont change a thing, liberalism thrives where debate is shunned.

If they could think rationally they wouldn't be socialists.

They've already arrived. They voted for Clinton.

Forgot about that.

JEsus Christ that bitch is evil

I hope it does get viral.

Oh, yes, please. Let me tell you about the jews and the holocaust.
Let me talk to you about the dangers open borders.
let me talk to you about fractional reserve banking.
Let me talk about things like that.

I don't understand. They say on TV he got 1/3 of the Latino vote and then they post shit like this

double talk

Jesus CHRIST!
Conversation therapy is mental manipulation = no choice
Mulitiple doctors giving children hormones when children are already over medicated (something liberals know) ontop of being pre-puberty is sexualization of a child = pedophillia for the sake of political pop culture
I want o kill her!

Posting Infowars

here

instead of video

kill yourself

That has to be a kike

better double bag it tbqfh

Damn son.

Fresh from the top page, butthurt lefties vandalizing urban dictionary.

Yes, webm would be great - Maher salt is some real premium quality salt.

Can we please shoot these whiny kikes and take everything they have? This kind of shit is why I pirate absolutely everything. Screw them. And screw Hollyjew and the kiked up music industry. Seriously, I hate rich whiny cunts more than I hate niggers and that's saying something. All that fucking money and they can't buy a clue why people voted Trump. These disconnected ivory tower cuntbags have never worked a day in their lives or known what it is to suffer or go without. And across the board they're all whiny shillary supporters telling the normalsheep lies about the godemperor. They are literally kikes, using influence to spread disinfo to get their way. All that fucking money, never went hungry, never worked until their hands were calloused, and they still act like their lives are horrible. Whiny little kike wannabes and cryptos, same thing kikes do, whine about made up problems for sympathy points, meanwhile they're fleecing all the money out of everyone and feasting on fucking lobster and living in 2 mil dollar mansions. And then act like a couple of poorfags pirating their shit is the second holohoax when regardless they're making dozens of millions a year. I want to kill them. Let's just march and fucking kill them all. March on orange county, march on LA, march on hollywood, cast them down and gut them, loot and burn their holdings. One facet of the kike propaganda machine down and burning.

GUILLOTINES FOR GLIMMERTOWN

LOVE
TRUMPS
HAyyueuuette

if anything I think this guy illustrates the sheer, bottomless psychosis of the left. an utter inability to take responsibility or have perspective on anything. i mean, it's not terribly complicated, Trump was one of the first people to effectively communicate to voters what they were actually voted for. and what a big surprise, once properly informed on the key issues, no one actually wants mass-immigration or thinks globalization is "inevitable" and they certainly won't vote for it.

you lost because the rubber has hit the road and people who never wanted your bullshit to begin with finally had a viable option out of it. are Paki rape gangs and enclaves more acceptable with a "friendlier" face and softer rhetoric? you are in this position precisely because no amount of packaging, framing, candidate changes or media manipulation will make people think mass importing Somalis is a good idea. but no, it must be because of "SJWs" and "Hillary", which are just more phantom boogeymen to avoid the reality that you have lost decisively even with every conceivable advantage in your favor

Should thank her really, it was her that insisted on having the private home server. The e-mail scandal along with everything else helped tip the balance.

Alex Soros

They're UNIRONICALLY doing a Kelly cartoon meme.

I wouldn't worry, the big thing about lefty liberals is that they shout, yell and throw tantrums when they don't get their own way basically because whatever argument they have is always 100% of the time beatable by us using common sense, facts and figures.
Just look at the youtube videos of the ones willing to be interviewed on the streets, they repeat some slogan and regurgitate some little bits of information they've been fed to rile them up to go and demonstrate but when given the actual full facts they start to flounder, realise they are an idiot and become aggressive and obnoxious. It's brilliant. And that's the ones with half a brain, there are many many others that have no idea why they are demonstrating, they are pure idiots, they are incapable of holding a conversation and just scream and screech and act violently. They are incapable of anything else. I hope we see more of it as its redpilling normies for us.

Ultra-progressives are already not learning from the defeat and doubling down.
If they complete the hijack of Democrats, they will never win big again. Fuck we might just even see them spit into two loser parties.

isnt that what madonna basically did?

Why am I not surprised

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ILLEGAL

Yeah, but Bernie is the democrat Ron Paul, the guy who gets screwed over twice for being too far from the current year neolib line.

Why is that, user?
Ohhhhh. I like it.

I think, that we can well and truly say, that 2016 has truly been our Current Year.

Now all we need is for Hofer to win in Austria in December and it'll be flawless. Western civilization is coming back from the brink.

How can one get like this

Also
I believe the proper term is "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Ah hahahaha

Can we make "Clintonfreude" the sense of joy of watching smug-ass Democraps gloat like their victory is inevitable, then go into panic mode when they lose?

did anyone watch this ? holy shit that woman from MTV said " if you want to fight this don't #notmypresident , go to read states and get on the school bards

these a fuckers are always about brain washing holy shit didn't skip a fucking beat.

I think that's hilarious on its own, since it's disinfo. He only "insulted" McCain, not "American POWs".

red*

All those cucks thought that this would be the end of Trump's campaign. And they were right, because the Trump campaign finally died - on November 8 - and the transition to the Trump Presidential Administration was born.

They should be.

When I teach and field, it's always the Jewish kids that get beat up the most these days, by far, mostly by the non-white kids and especially by the black kids like they think it's the crown heights riots again. I'm already aware how much BLM hates Jews so it's very amusing that Soros is killing his own (again) like back when he was still a Nazi so I wonder if he gets off to seeing his own people get raped, mangled, and killed or something. But getting back into it, more or less, all the kids fucking hate the Jewish kids and refuse to let them play with or hang out with their little groups while constantly shoving and kicking them and laughing (again, mostly the black kids but more or less everyone). It's so funny to see Jews promoting blacks when blacks hate them the most by far and whites love them the most, which seems to be changing rapidly. I guess things might not turn out so bad in the future. And yeah, Jewish kids (and their parents) are massive whiners (stop fucking calling me about inane shit to complain about). All the stereotypes are true. What an insufferable lot and they have the nerve to wonder why nobody likes them and they get kicked out everywhere.

Sorry can't webm right now. Brian Williams tasty salt

thats actually the most sensible response ITT

;DDD

If you learned one thing from Trump, its that subtlety is lost on liberals

Holy shit, they are kvetching so hard it almost makes me believe Trump is the real deal.

Holy shit

If they actually engaged in free debate, they'd end up being Holla Forums because that is how Holla Forums came into being in the first place - a place for the free discussion of ideas anonymously where only the best ideas and memes thrive and the shit ones are naturally selected out.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE PUT THE KIKES ON CHECKMATE?

That's how it is m8. The only direction the world can move in now is the far right. We've done the unthinkable and have beaten the media into submission. They're shitting themselves realizing that they are no longer relevant, and that people don't need fucking gatekeepers for their information.

lel

How's this idea.
I know 3DPD never, but… how much could porn make if they made a new trend of crying liberals whining about the election on webcam then having the door kicked in and a fucking white aryan male goes it's time, misogyny won then proceeds to mindbreak her on camera? I mean most will probably cum at just the crying on webcam part like the last few days, but shit I'd watch it.

Kek seems to like this idea too. I bet liberal women would secretly love it too.

buhuhuhahaha

Why do these shitty (((comedy news))) shows even exist anymore? this shit isn't even clever or funny.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

If the McCain thing didn't sink him, nothing would, that was pretty obvious to me at least

It really does show how fucked their mental state and thought process is. Their immedate response is to turn a camera on themselves (as if their thoughts and opinions matter) and they spout and repeat their buzzwords and cry.

i could watch this one all day long

Can you guess which nation this is taking place in?

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PART IN THE DECIDING THE FUTURE OF AMERICA

Got a pretty good captcha too

Probably fake, but still dop keg

From yiddit

Found the post: reddit .com/r/incest/comments/5cc5z5/bs_cmcf_i_performed_sexually_for_my_brother_and/
It's in the incest section. Sounds like some sex fantasy by some crazy bitch to be honest

Liberals! Simply no hope for them.

I saw vid related on the news and all they showed was the guy with the megaphone walking up and "disrupting" their peaceful protest. NZ media is fucking shocking man.

I don't know if I'm late to this salt party, but I wanted to add that Urban Dictionary went black and white and plastered their front page with Trump words, kek.

Turns out 10+ people are pretty mad and now I'm on their radar. Too bad they're hippies and I'm swole as fuck

It's amazing how much difference Trump has already made. I can sense and see a massive, massive shift in public thought. Trump could be a civic nationalist or go full 1488 Gas the Kikes and I believe the whole white world will follow him either way.

The righteous fury against the nonwhites and traitors I feel growing inside me needs a release valve soon. I hope Emperor Trump will let us all loose to cleanse the world and bring back normalcy and goodness.

Seems like everyone unconsciously hate Jews.

Reminder that Tara Strong is a feminazi

What happened to Huma? I haven't heard anything about her since the Weiner story broke.

If people actually understood how god damn fraudulent this is we could start the DOTR by Monday.

Well, at least she didn't complain about sexism.

I mean, with profile pictures like those, she's just begging for it.

That's a roman nose, you kike.

Has this colossal faggot been posted? He goes by "Riley" (he's actually Justin) and pretends to have a vagina. It's just a fag in garbage makeup.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-b1SuZ5CCE

FUCK

at least he gets it.

kek

JUST

Go to , there are many death threats waiting to be reported. There's a lot of them, a steady stream.

No it does not, but to understand you need to have pride, you cant have prid if you are ok with "your" wife fucking a nig.

pleb

So supposedly someone was stood there holding a camera just waiting for someone to try something when they could have just fixed the camera in position.

Might be pointing out the obvious, but this seems staged.

She won the popular vote by votes COUNTED not votes CAST, absentee votes are trashed

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html

When will this meme end? Why do they think it's fair for massive urban centers to dictate policy for the rest of the country? All those popular votes (all 300-400k) are from California and New york alone.

I mean the only argument I can see that's positive towards removing the electoral is the fact that it would increase turnout in republican voters in those states, but that's about it, that's a "MAYBE".

They're going to cling to this, they're going to cling to this without admitting the emails, without admitting the fact that people have TOLD ILLEGALS TO VOTE IN THESE PLACES, THEY ARE OKAY WITH SERFDOM TO URBAN SHITHOLES.

BILL MAHER DESERVES DEATH, ALL OF HIS ILK DESERVE DEATH.

Kek confirms!