Are certain words not white and actually jew words?

What if another venue of resistance against the jew, would be to try to unravel which parts of our lexicon have been poisoned by foreign words? What if certain words only had their origin with certain archetypes, with certain races, like jews and r selected people?

for example. Would knowing that these words originated from the jew, invigorate white men into acting as they supposed to act. If they knew that the words that they hear are not part of their own lexicon, but rather that of a beast. Imagine going into your kitchen, switching the light on and then hearing "racist!" from a cockroach who then scurries off into his hidey hole.

Has anyone else thought about this and started seeing these jew words like that?

In defense we also have started to create counter jew words. Words that for example completely decimate one group of people: the cuckservatives

and a new counter word was created, the "regressive"

But I wonder how much more of these words still reside in our lexicon of which I, and we are not aware off. This could very well be another battle ground that one could proliferated in perhaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party#_=_
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew words
Jew notions
Jew-isms (Judaisms?)

or maybe just Foreign words

Accuse protesters of Trumphobia and that they should check their privilege for oppressing Trumpists.

Yea imagine how word formation goes, it all starts with the individual and certain groups. It starts with blood.

I think that language should be the property of each race, and somehow, like the jews managed to attach themselves as parasites into other places. They may have actually also attached parasitic words into OUR lexicon. Our dictionaries.

I imagine that because we as whites were allowed to freely communicate with eachother, our feelings and word formation allowed us to create words like cuckservative, like regressive.

I honestly dont think that words like bigot and racist are innately white words.

Just imagine an English Lord getting called that by his associated (((banker))) and finding it elegant and dignified to start spreading the term to the high society.
The fool, sadly, was just being branded like cattle.

Those are buzzwords, the same as the capitalist(pleb-tier) and burgeoise(edgelord) were to the communists.

It has no meaning on its own, but is instead a good vessel to put their hate, jealousy and everything that a jewish influenced mind can come up to.
That's why they sound like pokemons all the time. Mindless drones repeating the commands of their kosher superiors on the way to the voluntary slaughter.

I blame the existence of yiddish for this

this is the kind of brain storming that I like, holy kek and yea. It find it spooky to think that how subtle these words may have influenced us. Basically hijacking our thoughts, hacking through lingo.

This egalitarianism of language also needs to end, we need race realism for language, kek.

Gentile has a latin root, not a hebrew one. It derives from Gens.

and as I imagine, we have a lot of new values that we do not really have that many words for. Perhaps it is not in our nature, but words are powerful, sounds even are something like a monopoly. Like the radio spectrum, it is easy to dominate the airwaves. So proper transmission relies usually with some notice as to who may speak in a beneficial formula for all.

But we perhaps dont have that many words for race realism. For degeneracy hate and a few others of our feelings that we express too complicated here.

Perhaps if we had more of these pro white buzz words, we would have an easier time to drown out the opposition. Insults are almost enough at this time. But we just need something positive and re-affirming as well in our lexicon for our own values.

Gentile is how Goy/Goyim is translated in the bible.
It may very well be the secret jewish root of the term "Gentleman", as it makes no sense to call people Gentle.

So I think I'm having trouble getting anything like this to stick because the word has to feel stinging to shitlibs and they have positive feelings towards words that denote outsiders.

So how about a different tack. I was reading through Scott Adams's blog and read this again: blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party#_=_

One thing that really sticks to them is the accusation of organized bullying. Think "crybully". So we can polarize these words by tying them to their use in bullying tactics.

I'm crowdsourcing you, Holla Forums

Words are important.
The more words we have the better.

This is why English is the dominant global language. It has the most words and is most capable of integrating new words into itself.

Every word relates to a concept. Without the word the concept can not exist in the mind.
Let the jew pour every word they wish into the English language, it only makes the beast stronger, smarter and its mind more precise.
They will continue to use their own stunted narrow language while we continue to expand the realm of what our minds conceive.

And it is fairly accurate, as both mean "people of the nations". Goyim has become a slur over time because Jews are cunts.

Gentle = Genteel = Well Mannered.

What we are doing is basically trying to find common neuro clusters, that both of the K selected, and r selected have. also that women and other races perhaps have. And then try to drag the neuro clusters that they dont have, into inactivity by sheer force alone. Rendering them inactive.

This is so meta though. Kek. Linguistics warfare.

The cluster is there; it's the litany of the deplorables we've all been hearing for the last six months or more. "Racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic" and variations thereon. The problem right now is finding a word that invokes that litany and pulls it into your thoughts and reveals its divisiveness.

limiting words as "jew words" is a bit thought policely like

But at the very least we should have a few more positive words for our own concepts then. And at least be aware a bit who or what created a word.

the problem of course is that there is no clear way to do it, its not a simple science, we both use the language, and think in it at the same time. Which makes it extremely hard.

Knowing a little bit about neurology helps, but its not like we have mapped the brain, and its patterns that well to precisely create a new concept or word that can wreck them.

cuckservative was a brilliant thing though.

Though with each step, I like to think that we build atop of the old thoughts. We overlap the old thoughts somewhat. And that overlapping, that is a new emotion. Just as we may have weird emotions about time, or dejavu's (which not all races may even have). So too, with time we get new emotions, thats how evolution probably works.

Somehow, we will biologically create a new emotion, and in time a new word against this cluster of old emotions that can be basically considered "jew hijacked cluster"

All this just to remove the kikes once and for all though. Such a long and arduous path we are on.

Just put the whole idea in your head and don't get distracted, let it ferment a little. If a hundred Holla Forumsacks do this we could deliver a new killing word.

You know whats glorious? People said that trump couldnt insult his way into the white house, but that is exactly what he did. And right now, we can insult the jews away. We can just literally shout at them in real life, and on the internet until they submit and are so well mentally destroyed, that the meager numbers of them that still remain on this planet, become meager still.

The jews may pride themselves into being resilient. But their numbers have continually declined over the ages. We can deliver the finishing blow soon, but they themselves are already kinda doing it by race mixing so horribly bad.

They tried to convert some of ours into being r selected and become temporary jews, but that too may end soon enough.

If we didnt have this mutually assured, nuclear hellfire looming over our heads like an umbrella, it would be a hellovalot easier. So for now, killing words should do.

The entire English language is a kike language but let me help you out here, little babby.

What you greentexted is called hate speech, actual hate speech. It's "politically correct" hate speech that only serves to shut down and dissuade progress or discussion.

The main ones are as follows:

It's a tactic to keep power from white males. Good day.

Yea, the internal meaning of this is basically like much of the other game theories.

Like the prisoner dilemma. Its very metaphysical. The white man has enough brain processing power to understand these concepts.

The problem however is that the average white man does not have enough processing power to see the underlying variables that govern these concepts.

They are words that are tied to strategies for success of DNA.

which somewhat worked in the past, because we did too much war. But now the variables have changed again, and a lot of us are becoming aware that this is not a good strategy anymore.

That is why we are even aware of this being bad in the first place. And what we have been doing is trying to teach the other whites that the variables have indeed changed. And that there are dangers involved in other races, and in jews especially.

I guess I am but one of the first heralds to become so blatantly aware of this, well not so much here on Holla Forums, but certainly among most of the normies.

not recognizing jew words, and not finding them hostile is now an evolutionary disadvantage that will guarantee DNA death.

So make the words.
Spread the words, use the words.
A word must be spread to all to be adopted.

Well I am not sure if there are enough of us to allow us to circulate those words enough for them to take hold.

For example, we still need to describe race realism properly, from our own white race perspective, in a positive light. We know that races are different and that "racism" (aka, a jewish scream in displeasure that we are noticing differences and preventing them from gaining a foothold). We also need to shame those who do not have this proper pattern recognition thing going on. Race ignorants…or something like that.

next up there is "misogynist" which is basically another jew cry of displeasure that goes "i do not like the fact that you whites are using a favorable combination, or an array of your most potent ones together to improve yourself in the most efficient way"

then there are things like islamophobe which is a jew cry of "so you battled the mudslimes for centuries and you finally managed to defeat them through superior technological weaponry? But you shouldnt defeat them completely because that would mean one less enemy for you, and we could be next as jews to be targeted for our evil ways"

I am just trying to translate their cries like this, as they are a different animal. But do we even need to highlight these positive traits of us? Because everything that he jews hate about us, is actually positive. But should we use an enemy to define us, by looking at his displeasure in an opposite way? Or are we defiantly just trying to ignore them while doing what we like most as a form of disrespect?

Still, I dont know. I just brought this potential idea to the outside. Do with it as you will.

Many European languages have lots of Hebrew words; you can thank the Christians for that.

For a word to gain traction there must be a need for it.
A concept that is needed or useful but for which there is no word.

Then you have to use it. Don't explain it, just use it as if its the most natural thing.

I am just not sure if there is a need. I just find it to be somewhat hard to quickly match the leftist buzzwords with similar words to counter them. Cuckservative and regressive are nice starts, but I would like a few more words.

Because the complicated version, if I am allowed to unravel, its always a win. But these buzzwords that the jews have invented are very useful for certain low IQ's and certain limited time frames.

I am not even sure if the white race wants these kinds of words, since it might not be in its nature to be so verbally assaultive.

They're very good words as they're simple and very specific.
Specific words are great. Not that vague words are not also good.

Yea, those words are one reason why the kikes managed to have such a monopoly on thought for such a long time. They were quick and dirty words, tailored for the lowest common denominators of both time, and IQ class.

I can hardly drop a pastebin on people like this

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

every time one of them decides to open their racially ignorant mouths.

We have two words that are as equally volatile under our belt now, the cuckservative which dismantled the right. And regressive, which is only seeing light use as of this moment.

But we need more. The true, and final change will arrive that will give us domination, when we get more words that can be shouted in unison by a large crowd. Words that trigger and hurt people by simply being used.

Kek grant us these kill words.

Quick and dirty?
You make the words sound so vulgar.

All they are is well defined, simple and highly specific.
They're like good memes. No explanation is required.

In this situation you're like lefty/pol/ having to assign a reading list before someone can understand one of your memes.

Thats the whole problem, the people first need to learn about these concepts most likely before a simple word can be made for them. All of these concepts are mostly high IQ limited. Complicated in their nature. but how can one go around this fact to get words that still work in the quick and volatile way as the jew words?

No no no you're overthinking things far too much.

The majority of our memes do not work so well because we already know the concepts.
They work so well because even the normie can glean some meaning from them. Because they're something anyone can understand to some extent.
Or they just stick in your mind very well.

You're giving us here on Holla Forums far too much credit. Penning us as some intellectual elite when in reality we're just more willing to take a wider view.

certainly more intellectual than halfchan, and certainly more interest as I think alike. Its just a thing that bothered me for some time. At least some focus should be made on our lexicon perhaps. And perhaps some of you may get a better idea. Or perhaps I am just talking rubbish, kek who knows. Jew words.

Caucaphobe perhaps?
As in a phobia towards caucasians (whites)?
The hebrew has given us the linguistic convention and it is a good one. So why not use it?

Yes, that seems pretty good I think. Seems like an extremely rare term, but I think that its good. Something like that we could use.

But it kinda comes out weird out of the mouth, like cocoa phobe. I dont hate cacoa! Nor chocolate, kek.

Why not simply white-phobe or something like that?

The key is to just use it as naturally as they do.
Use it with confidence.
Don't make it the entire focus of your conversation.

It was a suggestion. Whitephobe doesn't really work either.
Europhobe perhaps?

europhone seems to be a bit too generic. But its a good path that we are on. Come on, lets summon more anons with a bump. lets make another kill word@!

You lost me on most of that. Basically, white MEN need to become racially aware barbarians who take child brides. Then they might have a chance at surviving. It's more about indulging in lost "primitive" ways.

Even Holla Forums pedo shames, because they are wanting their goodboy points. Yeah, all those pedophiles, which are competing with YOU for the most precious resource on this planet.

Pretty much comes down to realizing what are the priorities for health, wealth and success then ruthlessly pursuing them despite female psychological manipulation tactics, aka jew speech. That would be patriarchal.

Hilary Clinton and company drink the blood of kidnapped children and worse. Paki's who are barely a step above animals organize entire rape rings, and the average white schmuck can't even interact with a child in public for fear of (insert blank).

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

"Nazi" was invented by a Jew.

Anglophobe rolls off the tongue nicely.

Or one approach it from the other end, e.g. negrophile.

Israel
Is real