CALIFORNIA VOTER FRAUD

I have followed you into hell and there is only cold pizza and pedostas.

Orange County, CA has gone red for the first time ever… votes are WAY OFF.

California only had 9,000,000 votes vs. 2012, 2008- 13,000,000, 13,500,000.

Trump lost by less than Romney or McCain.. 2.5 million. I BET HE WON.

DIG for the Trump. Help virgin newfag make his first rare pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/articles/county-734831-orange-blue.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh, 4 million votes less than before, I'm sure there's nothing suspicious to see here goys

Thank God I hedged with a big straight victory bet.

Right. Yet Trump came closer to winning than Romney or McStain vs. Obama.

Romney- 3million difference with 13 million voters.

McCstain- 3.25 million difference with 13.5 million voters.

Seems fishy right?

On top of that O.C. which is like the most conservative place in the state, went Democrat.

Yeah I fucked that up.

O.C. went BLUE for the time ever.

ocregister.com/articles/county-734831-orange-blue.html

Surely there are at least a FEW lawyers as well?

I want to care about this, yet I want all namefags and tripfags to go fuck themselves with an iron bar.

Sage for now, I guess. Thanks for being an attention-whoring faggot, Kruiser.

Sorry super newfag here.. only posting because nobody has brought this up. I want to get rid of my name and be anonymous

Can I go into my original post and delete name?? Admin plz do it??

I think you should lurk more before posting any more.

That being said, interesting topic. Might be worth digging into.

Sorry again (it's kr). Sage you are welcome to repost it yourself. I don't care who gets credit. I just love this country more than I love my own life. Plz help!

It's my curse, I jump in head first… shoulda read the manual.

What do you think the implication is? That theyhad to throw out nearly 10% of the ballots?

>[email protected]/* */

What's up baldy

It's my curse, I jump in head first… shoulda read the manual.
I think so. Very early I saw the based elect god win.

Really thought he'd carry CA or NY. So I dug..

I think he won and they dropped a big ass amount of votes.. even if not win, I bet enough votes to get him popular vote of country.

first link: foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

perhaps, I do remember those tweets from Ohio about lib shits throwing out absentee ballots. O'Keefe showed that they will stop at nothing to get their people in, that means when we see something fishy like this, we should dig. They have the motive, they have shown they can have the means, so we shouldn't dismiss this.

LOL. ahhaa. This is sweet. omg

>>>/out/

Or kill yourself

I miswrote, I meant nearly 1/3 of the ballots. A drop of ~33% to ~22% is insane.

namefag here.. receding into darkness and shadows of cave.

LURK MORE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Read few books, study and lurk

this is no place for the uninitiated. you have to think about your posts like bobby fischer thought about his chess moves.

He could just go to TRS and talk about how much gay sex he enjoys having and he'd fit right in

hey, faggot, we have IDs, we know its you. Cease posting like a fucking newfag and just lurk for minimum three months before you post again.

Their forums aren't open to just anyone either.

Interesting topic ruined by spaghetti spilled by baldie himself

SPAGHETTI THE THREAD

What the fuck does spaghetti mean?

Step off your high horse son.

I come in peace from the land of normalfagia.

Take the insight and fight. If you want me to lay down in pool of blood, cool. shake the papers a few times to get the blood off and help our fucking country.

Where did you goys go?

unplug your hot pockets from your mom's vag, get off your fucking waterbeds, and help me

This thread is fucked

Learn the culture and format before posting. You're a massive embarrassment.

You're still using Pepe? You really are a normalfag. It's all about gondola now.

Gondola is the observer, now that our views have gone mainstream Holla Forums may get /compfy/ and observe this world we have created.

All hail the age of Gondola!
if work needs to be done we`ll have to revert to the age of Kek

Stop. Fucking. Posting. Browse the fucking board and you'd see that the info you bring is nothing new. We all know. Lurk and soak in the information before sperging out sliding actual good threads.

How would somebody research this? If you wrote to every county and asked for their vote totals would it end up being the same or different?

OC went blue not only because of the mexican take over Santa Ana, but also it looks like all the Asians in Irvine voted for Hillary. White votes went for Trump in Huntington Beach, Newport, and Brea. It's demographics that lost OC.