Still trying to steal it

https:// www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=628877507&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. If they all vote the way their states voted, Donald Trump will win. However, they can vote for Hillary Clinton if they choose. Even in states where that is not allowed, their vote would still be counted, they would simply pay a small fine - which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!
We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton. Why?
Mr. Trump is unfit to serve. His scapegoating of so many Americans, and his impulsivity, bullying, lying, admitted history of sexual assault, and utter lack of experience make him a danger to the Republic.
Secretary Clinton WON THE POPULAR VOTE and should be President.
Hillary won the popular vote. The only reason Trump "won" is because of the Electoral College.
But the Electoral College can actually give the White House to either candidate. So why not use this most undemocratic of our institutions to ensure a democratic result?
SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
There is no reason Trump should be President.
"It's the 'People's Will'"
No. She won the popular vote.
"Our system of government under our Constitution says he wins"
No. Our Constitution says the Electors choose.
"Too many states prohibit 'Faithless Electors'"
24 states bind electors. If electors vote against their party, they usually pay a fine. And people get mad. But they can vote however they want and there is no legal means to stop them in most states.

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v7LPQ
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&feature=youtu.be
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day
8ch.net/pol/res/8232859.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This is important, motherfuckers.

I'll check your 88 dubs but that is it OP.

STICKY PLEASE

she already conceded
sage and reported for blackpill

Although they could in theory very well do this and only face small fines considering the crime they would be committing. In all of this countries years it has never actually been done. They are playing with an unprecedented fire that they think they understand but do not. If they actually subvert the electoral vote and de facto steal the presidency… There is only one outcome… Civil War and the violent physical removal of marxists.

I fucking hope they do this shit.

That doesn't mean Trump wins. Trump has to get the elector votes, then it's a legal win. Don't let your guard down faggot.

She did. But from all my research there is no regulation or law stating that concession precludes you from being elected. It really just comes down to pretending to be a gracious loser.

Cunton did not win the popular vote, this is another false narrative fabricated from the disgusting media kikes refusing to call several states

The Electoral College won't do shit. They'd be murdered. Trump won, stop being a fucking histrionic ass.

It's why I posted this here. They're gonna try multiple things, and this one would be the most insidious as it is technically legitimate. These slimy fucks need to be made aware of what they're going to obtain if they pull that shit.

Just do what you did with the petition against Brexit. Discredit it with bots.

It's clear jews are scared, go browse haaretz for a bit. I don't care if its a 1% chance, it's worth discussing. Fuck off if you're so sure it's in the bag. Vigil is what's necessary, at all times. Kicking your feet up and letting your guard down is what the boomers did.

(((elijah berg)))

in the future maybe include that in the OP because there is definitely a lot of DnC, Demoralization shilling going on right now.

Oh boy, I had skipped over that. How "surprising".

On a phone, trying to keep it short. It's why I didn't greentext the petition text.

Every time. I was going to post as I was surprised it took so long just as yours popped up.

There must be more to this than the petition writer is letting on. I haven't seen anyone in the media even suggest a possibility of this, even though they're crying about the popular vote round the clock. There must be some reason this idea isn't possible.

Because they're aware that something this blatant would end badly for them.

Why can I see a bunch of twitters under updates if I look at the petition on my phone, but not on my pc? I tried changing to mobile user agents and even went to it on a browser I haven't hardened to get them. Tried using a webpage screenshot service to get them off my phone and it didn't cap them. This would be a nice list to have.

The few faithless electors there have been in the past few decades have never swung an election for this reason.

This, EC not representing their states' and people's wishes would get them hanged for undermining our republic probably by military and law enforcement who took an oath to defend the constitution and the republic for which it stands against all enemies foreign and domestic the kikes really hate the oath

Also this

Jesus… Christ…

History truly IS cyclical…

(((cohencidence)))

Yeah, causing a shitstorm and giving this more popularity is really a good idea

How about you shut the fuck up instead?

It has 2M+ signatures. The prospect of keeping it, and your faggotry, on the downlow has passed.

No. We're not going to ignore the knife aimed at our backs.

i figured they'd hold on to this last little morsel of moral indignation as long as they could. the whole reason we still use the electoral college is because california and new york are not representative of the entire nation, and it simply would not be fair to the rest of the country if overpopulated shitlib cities decided everything for everyone else. of course, if the situation were reversed, we'd be getting told to sit down and stop being sore losers. i just hope the electors know how badly fucked they are if they try and pull anything

Soros ain't throwing his money for nothing. And he has nothing to lose.
Expect some major atrocity when the (((riots))) are about to stop, like Katy Perry's face beaten to a pulp by «white males» on her way to a hotel. We had this shit pulled in Ukraine.

That's the only point you need to bring up to people pissing and moaning about this. They wouldn't be bitching if the situations were reversed.

Oh boy, tell Zyklon Ben we're going to need a bigger chamber.

Also she didn't even win the popular vote legitimately if the counting is done yet, there are millions of illegals and dead people who voted

Nothing wrong with nigger-loving degenerates suffering for their idiotic cause

Lad, did you forget that 6 mi-.. I mean 4 mi-… oy vey, 2 mil managed to fit in that DREADFUL PURGATORY called Aweshwiss!?!?!?!

I really, really like Trump's proposal to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities. A non-violent and entirely legitimate way to force their hands.

Agreed, but it definitely will lead to a media shitstorm lasting for weeks (like we had) and will add a lot of fuel to this fake controversy.

Honestly i think a Trump presidency just buys the western world 4 years. The wall can be torn down. A civil war where we are victorious is more within our interests.

The media only grows more powerless by the day. The spent OVER A YEAR shitflinging against Trump on a daily basis, but who's the President Elect now?
People simply do not give a fuck about what these pathetic vultures have to say anymore

I'm not an engineer, but this reminds me of this:
archive.is/v7LPQ
If the wall is built strong enough I bet no amount of explosives could destroy it. Maybe some cucks could cry on it to erode it

THERE ARE SOMETHING SOROS CAN DO TO MAKE HILLARY PRESIDENT

Assassination (well, everyone thought of this already)

Using recounting as an excuse, make Hillary president or make election tie

Make election tie, then their congress choose Hillary

Accuse Trump of sexual offend or others, investigate his tax record, find him guilty, then Trump cannot be president

Claim Trump rigged the election, make up evidence

Of course, they can combine multiple techniques here. For example, Accuse Trump of sexual offence and relate to his tax record, inform people that Trump lies, therefore he rigged the election, several recounting must be done. Then recount to make Hillary at least tied to Trump. Their congress will choose Hillary as president. At he same time, accuse Trump of tax problems and sexual offence, try to find him guilty.

And when rigging the electoral votes, They need to consider three factors:

Whether dem got votes close enough, so recounting makes more sense

Whether electoral votes are higher for states (that equals to actual electoral votes minus the votes they can actually rig)

Whether it is easy to rig

Now that it is in Chaos everywhere, Clinton supporters are extreme, a good environment to do things for them

And I wonder whether there are some people living outside their states to have their votes still to be counted. If that happens, the voting counting could be an error hence recounting will announce Hillary's victory.

A civil war in this day and age could very well lead to a balkanization of the US. It isn't 150 years ago. The country needs to stand united against the kikes. Not squabbling with each other for decades.

The election was a red sweep. The first in nearly 100 years. Did you notice how mudslime attacks died down as the election came closer? How nigger protests didn't turn into full fledged riots? There were dindu shooting that would have become the new ferguson, but soros plants were conspicuously absent. They had to stop pushing that shit because it was driving Whites farther to the right. With their neocohen plants too weak to stand up to Trump, they had to try for a dem victory.

The kikes overplayed their hand. Leftists have been in power for too long and the world is the worse for it.
The pendulum has begun to swing back. Going rightwing is the new rebellion for kids here in the US. They need to be driven farther right. Pop culture needs to be changed so not being a degenerate is cool. The population as large should be rooting out the kikes.

It would require a 40 electoral vote swing for shilldawg to either (((legitimately))) win through fraudulent votes or through faithless electors. The election wasn't even close. Rigging now would be so blatant that there would be consequences.

20 electoral votes actually. You must divide the different by 2. Because every votes stolen from Trump will add one to Hillary and minus one from Trump.

There is nothing ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING these zealots could possibly ever hope to achive by doing this.
If they succed thanks to some unexpected (((backup))) they will either star cibil war giving Trump a reason to become a Cesar or set the presedent for Holla Forumsacs to do the same and BTFO them by sheer numbers

I already did. Trump won by 78 votes.

42?

Did he lose MN or AZ somehow? The final count should have been
I didn't keep track after Weds morning because they were taking so fucking long.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Well, the reason they dislike trump is because:

Trump represents his antisemitic supporters

They promised Hillary presidency at Bilderberger, if not happen, their image will be damaged. After all Bilderberger is a bridge between jews and good goyim.

We should do a reverse imploring Democratic electors who know how corrupt Hillary is to cast their vote for Trump.

I know electors Bret Chiafalo and Robert Satiacum in Washington said they wouldn't cast votes for her so we need to use that and build on it.

If you do these, they are going to say you are rigging. If they do it, it's for popular votes.

politico still shows trump winning Michigan, but never actually gave it to him

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

this whole thread needs to fuck off

go back to reddit

Relevant retard from my facebook

I'm telling you, we need to tally the dead, illegal, duplicate, etc. democrat fraud votes and then spread them, they were almost five million last election, it's surely to be more this time, and all that needed to be discovered is ~500k fraud votes so they can't claim hillary won the popular vote.

If George Soros and his handlers actually managed to pull this coup off, it would actually start a second American Civil War. I imagine they are well aware of that fact, and it's their actual end goal behind this move.

If you do discover fraud, won't the election be annuled and redone from the start?

That's what happened in Austria. European here - so I don't know how it works for you guys, but holy shit things are getting crazier and crazier over there.

That will all make sense then.

So they need a reason to kill whites but this is to make reasons, force whites to start civil war. Otherwise, Hillary will be in office.

Isn't that what he does best? Plant the seeds of civil war (Ukraine) by funding one of the sides and agitating it against the government?

Trips don't lie. If this did happen, it would literally be a war.

However, I doubt it will happen. 10 votes will switch over to Hillary but nothing else will come of it.

What saddens me about all this, is that it will give endless fuel to libtards during the next 4 years to clam down on their failed and retarded ideology.

If hillary wins the popular vote, instead of waking up and growing up, the left will dig in their heels and do what they do best - play the victim non-stop.

In terms of America, I assume putting Hillary in president will be the best bet. The military is so strong, they will win for sure and then white civil war starters will be defeated for legit reasons.

Just spread this video around to liberal faggots. It's fantastic at making them realize how awful they've been. And this is coming from one

Webm is video, with a link to youtube so you can spread it if you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&feature=youtu.be

This is gold, thank you.

One last question: when will Trump be locked down for the White House?

When will he be irrevocably President, and the libshits simply can't deny it anymore?

Can't find an exact date, but I believe around December 20th.

Thank you. I'm extremely interested in this election, and have been following it and shitposting for the glory of the emperor since the start, mainly because being from Romania, so just a hop away from Russia, I was deeply concerned about that hellspawn of a plague ridden walking corpse of a woman kicking off WW3.

December 20th sounds nice - just in time for the holidays. I'm gonna be honest, I'm tired (and ecstatic about the outcome) of this election, and at this point I just want it to be over so no foul play can fuck it up.

They tried the same shit (and are still trying it actually) with the Brexit.

I love watching these videos. I don't care how horrified they are at Trump. I love how these people finally realize they're in deep shit. I hope to CHRIST Frexit happens next year because that's just going to cause another wave of this.

Is France talking of backing out of the EU now?

Marine Le Pen is trying to become president in order to start one. She's got to win first, which is by no means a sure thing, but it's possible that it's going to happen

An EU country that actually uses the Euro might leave the EU

I'm erect just thinking about it.

Honestly I was surprised when n Brexit happened because I would have expected France to leave first. They have such a strong national identity of what it means to be "French," moreso than any other country I can think of (at least in the west).

Just before Nov 8, some electors were openly talking about not voting shillary no matter the result. If a few were vocal against shillary before this, what makes you think they would even think about switching. This thread is blackpilling at its max.

No, seeing facts is not blackpilling.

tell me if any of these online petitions have actually ever worked also she still has health problems and it might get worse with her depression for being a loser :P

Even though - just as an encouraging reminder:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Nothing happened and a second referendum won't happen in the UK. Sadly, their Parliament is full cuck and december will see a supreme court rulling on the triggering of article 50.

I just realized… December:

Either it's gonna be an incredible fucking Christmas, or a not so great one was the conclusion I wanted to write but I'm half-asleep.

saved

Could you imagine the rage that would happen if one elector that was supposed to vote for Clinton voted for Trump?

These libs keep calling for things like race wars, revolutions, etc. If they ever actually got what they were chanting for, they would all be dead in a week or so.

Italeave is also on the cards. December they will have a referendum to change the Constitution to make the executive more powerful and the Senate weaker. Remzi said he would quit if he lost the referendum. They want more power to fix their banking collapse within the rules of the EU. The anti-EU Five Star Movement party is now polling highest.

Checked for nearly 3 million traitors.

They try this, and Trump will coast to the presidency on a wave of blood, mark my fucking words.

Hahahahahahahhaha

Hillary Clinton/Soros bought a ton of fire arms to be delivered by mid-November.

It hurts, anons. I want them to just go away.

The names of Electors are public record right? It's time we compile a list.

lol even if pol has a list, even if pol can tell who did it, but what can these extreme right wing people do? On the other hand, they and their thug army can really do something

Because this is their last chance and there's never been an organized campaign to get the EC to be faithless. What's stopping them from using death/family threats, being suicided to the back of the head 17 times with a barbell? It's not like it'd be anything new for their camp.

MENTION CIVIL WAR
GET TRIPS
EVERY FUCKING TIME I SWEAR

It's like Kek is screaming at us to get ready for the shit that's about to go down.

Globecucks never change

Boy, the kikes sure love throwing this excuse around, and it just might well be a legitimate reason… if the USA was a democracy.
It isn't
It's a republic and is represented by fifty states across the country that are all so different from each other that they're basically their own little countries.
The founding fathers knew a pure democracy would be a failure, that it would just be tyranny of the majority as a lot of people are not very smart and when you have the majority of these people living in only a few cities under a pure democracy you essentially have a group of idiots deciding everything for the other 95% of the country that none of them live in.

All you need is to look at a usa population map by density aaaand oh look at that most of the highly populated cities are demoshit central and illegal havens.

That's why they created the electoral system.

SAVED

Hillary deserving the electoral college just because she won the popular is a stupid argument anyway. She outspent Trump nearly 3:1 to win by the slimmest of margins. If Trump had doubled his spending to carpet bomb blue stronghold states with campaign advertisements he would have won the popular vote too, very easily. The rules of the game are very clearly defined and Trump's strategy was engineered for the only victory condition that mattered. Fuck these shitlibs.

People forget we're a nation of states

overlay this map on that, fits perfectly

I'm compiling a list of all Trump electors just to make sure everything is safe. This is what I have so far.
Green indicates definite pro-Trump action, white means I couldn't find anything, yellow indicates possible danger, red is danger.

Bad judgement. Don't mislead people. And people change user.
Also, don't do job for them

In what sense?
I'm not.
Ok. They better have changed before December 19.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Nigger if they didn't cheat he would have won without spending any more than he already had.

Republican congress would love to elect Hillary, like her friends, bush etc

For (((them)))
You can archive it, but keep it to yourself and use it when useful

Aren't there still 3 states whose results remain unrevealed? Maybe there's still a chance Trump won the popular vote too.

I TRIED TO TELL YOU FAGGOTS, BUT MY THREAD GOT BOT-SAGED AND I GOT BANNED FOR AUTISM

We are only winning because they boiled the frog too quickly and lost all self-awareness, creating SJWs who drove tons of people rightwards. I am glad that libshits haven't learned a damn thing and are creating further conditions for our winning, if they started acting like adults there would be a lot fewer redpilled people in the world, a microcosm example of this are all the gamergays who evolved into Holla Forumsacks, but many normies have gotten redpilled because of the regressive left and PC bullshit, if liberals were moderate and had lower time preference on their agendas they would likely win tbh.

I disagree, the English as a whole have an extremely strong national identity -don't let london cucks fool you- and have completely different conceptions and associations of the EU compared to every mainland European country as a result of their very different histories. continental Europeans view the EU as a great savior and a glorious political union that is ending hate, racism and war forever. British people view it as an economic union and nothing more, so they get a lot more pissed off when the EU oversteps their laws or tries to force immigrants on them because of "moral duty". Also the Germans, Italians, Swedish and half of the French also have severe white guilt as a result of having supported or colluded with Hitler and Mussolini, which Britain simply doesn't have to that level since they were on the "good" side of history. that's why Germany is so self destructive with taking in more refugees and immigrants than it can support, out of "moral duty" while Britain barely takes in any and wouldn't want to take those if they could get away with it.

That's illegal and you could be in deep shit if you did that to electors. Do you even bother to check state laws about that kind of thing?

Reposting wherever I can. Would make a thread, but I don't have time to manage it right now.

These dumbasses all put their names and pictures on an RSVP to attend an inauguration day protest

answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day

It's like the want to get purged.

It's illegal if you do it.

Obvious crime to me, should have been executed as an enemy of the state a long time ago.

Looks like they have a delayed shipment of weapons

Based on the rioting, popular votes, and trump's problems, it is totally legitimate now…
Really, nothing you can do. (((They))) are the ones that really matters. Hasn't this been going on for decades? (((They))) do whatever they want, you cannot do anything about it. If there is something that can change it, it would have happened long ago. Today is not the first day we have heard of Rothschilds, Soros, and others, isn't it?
And don't mention civil war, (((they))) will win for sure.

REMEMBER, UNTIL THE DAY HE IS SWORN IN (((THEY))) WILL TRY TO STEAL IT!

I'm not even sure what you're implying here.

THE BEST WAY FOR THEM TO RIG IS: LET MANY REPUBLICANS ELECTORS VOTE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN OTHER THAN TRUMP, SOME FOR HILLARY COZ SHE IS NEWCON, THEN HILLARY GETS ELECTED AND NOBODY WILL SAY HILLARY IS RIGGING IT – PEOPLE WILL JUST SAY REPUBLICANS ARE DIVIDED.
–DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Electors must do what (((they))) want them to do, otherwise the elector's political career is over, because (((they))) are the big potatoes, (((they))) are the ones that matter for electors - not your rage. And you cannot use a civil war to against it - if you can, it should already be done long time ago, since we have already heard of (((them))) long time ago.

And it is legitimate since the media will say "trump has divided the country, trump university id a scam, he sexually assaulted many women, and hillary won popular votes, the number of electoral votes for each state should have been updated since population has changed so much… and all other reasons", this will make 'trump's electors are faithless' sound legitimate

8ch.net/pol/res/8232859.html

(((They))) will instruct electoral voters to vote Hillary or other republican candidates.
(1). Why must the electoral voters follow (((their))) instructions?
(((They))) are the big potatoes. Electoral voters are mostly politicians, or people wish to pursue a politician career. If not following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will ruin their own political career and face a much tougher future. However, if following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will have a bright future (as guaranteed by (((them)))), money, and (((networking))) – that is exactly a politician wants for his/her own future. On the other hand, if Trump gets elected, electors might have to work hard for a better politician career, this is much worse than the future guaranteed future by (((them))). That is, if electors follow (((their))) instructions, the electors will become part of the establishment, and the establishment system gets the electors covered – again, that is, a risk-free, bright politician future (for electors) without having to work hard.
(2). But electors are chosen by the republican party, that means they must be loyal, isn't it?
Well, no, not to Trump. GOP hates Trump. Remember Trump said that he something bad will happen if he did not get the republican nomination? Remember republicans called for trump's drop out for the presidential race? Remember so many republicans, one by one, said he/she will not support trump anymore? Remember GOP got divided when it came to Trump? They don't want to see trump gets elected, especially considering what they did or said about trump (betrayal, unloyal, Bush et al. even supported Hillary). That's it. Many electors will vote Hillary instead as Hillary is the NEO-CON ("true republican value"). While it might be improper for republican electors to vote Hillary, they can vote for another republican other than trump. And this is what (((they))) want – indeed, this will make Hillary president, and it is hard to tell it's rigged because many electors did NOT vote Hillary - they voted another republican, just not Trump. If this shows something, it only means that nobody likes Trump. Hence by doing this, Trump's votes decreases, and eventually lower than Hillary's. If eventually the house of representatives or Congress has to decide, Hillary will get elected since it's determined by (((system))), also because of reason (4).
(3). How are they going to rig the electoral votes?
Many ways. But they need to consider mainly two factors:
(3-i). Is it easy to rig? (force a recount, change the results, add duplicates votes or add votes from non-existed people, etc.)
(3-ii). How many electoral votes they can rig for each red state? (=actual electoral votes number - number of electoral votes they can make faithless)

(Continued)
(4). Does it sound legitimate if (((they))) rigged the system?
Of course, it will sound legitimate. Since:
(4-i). Hillary wins popular votes
(4-ii). Hillary calls for strong together, Trump divided the country. Look at the riots.
(4-iii). Indeed, there has never been a time faithless electors change the result, but there has never been a president like Donald Trump.
(4-iv). Trump is untrustworthy: sexual assaults, trump university, tax record(might be his lie, should be investigated), etc. Trump is unfit to be president.
(4-v). Continued from above point, Trump is a liar. Note that Trump always claim the system is rigged. Could it be Trump rigging the system? Let's investigate and recount the votes, and it will turn out to be a Hillary's victory.
(4-vi). The BIG online petition calling for faithless electors.
(5). Why don't (((they))) just use trump.
Trump represents his antisemitic supporters. Defeat trump is like beat his supporters in the face.
Even if Trump bend-over to (((them))), Trump is unstable and unpredictable, while Hillary is power-hungry hence better. (((They))) want power-hungry president. The more power-hungry one is, the easier and more stable they can apply control over one. Plus Hillary has a lot of "experience" following (((their))) order…
(6). Does it really have to be Hillary?
Not necessary. But (((they))) PROMISED THE PRESIDENCY for Hillary Clinton at BILDERBERG so that it might damage (((their image))) if Hillary does not get elected - considering that Bilderberg connects (((them))) to their puppet good goyim.
On the other hand, if both Hillary and Trump lost majority electoral votes, they can appoint Bernie Sanders. It will make most people happy, considering that the support for both Hillary and Trump is low.
(7). There will be civil war if trump loses.
First, a civil war might be (((their))) real purpose. Especially considering they bought weapon recently. A civil war can totally change things and destroy whites. And it will provide (((them))) legitimate reason to kill whites - given that whites start the civil war for the election of Hillary.
If whites do not start a civil war when Hillary gets elected, then it means whites will do nothing when they push thing down white people's throat.
So what do you think regarding this? Anything to add?

Have a Bump.

what's that cartoon?

The government was shaped as to not be warped by public opinion

If an elector ever did this they would be swinging from a lamp post. The people wouldn't stand for it and would focus that anger at that one person, who can't be guarded all the time. Their short remaining life would be a prison.

No, people outside pol are not that angry. Pol is not that large

(checked)
Fuck man they better not Bolshevik our shit up. I fucking refuse, don't want, this is madness.

Any more info?

Smart plan, at least I would give this.

> Uh, no.
> Yeah, and the White people with all the guns didn't.

This part:
Is retarded.

The sheer numbers and context of those numbers suggests quite the opposite of what you imply: If White America goes to war, the government loses, (((they))) lose, BIG LEAGUE.

And they know it - a civil war can change things, surely, but destroy Whites?
Please. Whites would dominate any civil unrest scenario, and the level of saboutage and treachery from within the Federal forces would be all-encompassing.
The notion that a civil conflict is (((their))) intent, believing (((they))) can win such a thing, is fantasy.

AHAHAHAHAHAA

After 10,000 years I'm free!

Time to conquer Earth!

Dahnald, delegates plz Dahnald

No. Army is on their side - that's what army is.

why dont they take trump off

Underrated post

(heiled)
I genuinely hope they try this.