RealDonaldTrump TWITTER SUBVERTED?

realDonaldTrump TWITTER SUBVERTED?

Has Trump's twitter already been handed over to a PR group for the White House? He is in the middle of the transition into power and I have never seen a switch like this from his twitter. He went from mocking the protestors to praising them in the course of 9 hours.

There have been concerns that he may have had "The Talk" or is actively being threatened or blackmailed in some of the other threads I've been in. The Trump I know has never backed down or apologized for anything greater then the Billy Bush audio. Is this subversion or is he now doing 'muh PR', and if so was this a tweet directly from him or one of his staff?

We need to be watching his mannerisms and actions with a far more sensitive scope in the future.

First Tweet:
twitter.com/ realDonaldTrump/status/796900183955095552

archive. is/98QkX

9 Hours Later:
twitter.com /realDonaldTrump/status/797034721075228672

archive.is/ KxkSl

I don't know, sounds pretty smug to me.

That was the tone I got too.

Thats definitely not trump tweeting.

I thought about that too, but it also seems like a cookie cutter word salad I could see a PR department copypasting. I just don't want to lose this great man to dark forces.

Take your concern trolling elsewhere, he's bantzing them.

To me it felt like it's dripping with sarcasm

Not Trump kikes probably convinced him to use media relations now.

die in a fire post-ctr.

It pretty obviously is, or the same person who usually does it. This is the dumbest D+C I've ever seen.

His first line would make you seem so. However notice his second line. "We will all come together." He is going to cuck the libs so hard they go right.

faggots will think of threads like this when they claim you can't criticize Trump

What a ridiculous thing to focus about. We won the election, things are out of our hands on this front for a while. Keeping up is fine, but we also need to refocus our efforts and figuring out what to do next. We've had protesting the fed and other things. We need to decide what our next focus is. Not because Trump isn't important, but because there's little to do at this point.

We still have 70 days until his inauguration and I'll be keeping an eye on his twitter feed until then. It could be bantz or he is being pressured into doing this to make the protesters stop.

The Trump I've been watching would be using CS gas and police suppression before showing a sign of weakness to these people. He has run a strong campaign up to this point, and we have seen what happens when we give liberals an inch of rope.

Only .05 USD for this post, you should request backup.

Regardless of your dubs you have been docked. .10 USB

I thought he was being sarcastic in the second tweet.

You faggots are pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Keep it up though. Keep pretending like you dont know you will be punished for your actions. It will make the ropening all the more enjoyable for us.

What?

I know user. Now that he is in there I feel like we through him into the wolves den. We should always be watching for signs of subversion. The jew never sleeps. In the words of the fed, "If you see something say something."

Could be, but the riots were so low energy I'm not sure they deserve much more response.

This, , is better backup, but you still did not sage. -.15 USD

if an user wants to go through and keep record all the words used in previous tweets and their frequency. We can cap it and use it as a reference. But I'm not doing it becase this seems like nothing.

absolute desperation reeking from you pathetic ctr basement rats

Probably going to. Especially with high profile events like this. W/e this thread is already starting to die.

Good job, +.01 USD and -.25 USD for your remedial training.

I dont see any problem with this but its wise not to get too comfortable in victory.

Let's not over analyze this. Shit's getting out of control, and someone needs to step the fuck forward to bring people back together somewhat. The less inflammatory he is on Twitter right now, the better it bodes for the near term and transition. Obama and Clinton should be helping out here, but they're not, and they're letting the media run wild. They'd rather fuel revolt to tee up a better shot for the dems in 2020.

"Can you j..yeah, put something nice out, Barron nearly passed out in the elevator and i'm tired, damn it. I'm taking a nap."

Trump is using bants persuasion to get the protestors to back down you autistic moron. Believe it or not the President Elect, who campaigned on law and order, wants the riots to end. Shocker, I know. You thought for sure he'd be egging them on, calling them filthy niggers. You thought he'd do that because you're a subhuman 2d thinker.

Really? Thats funny because praising the protestors is definitely something I can see nigger in chief doing. They hate trump and everything he stands for, a twitter post won't change that except make him look weak to the left.

If he ordered a police crackdown and said he doesn't give a fuck about the protestors as long as they are peaceful I wouldn't have even made this thread.

You don't get through to these people with lolipops and gumdrops, this was one of trumps running points in his debates.

Called their groups "small". Definitely a backhanded compliment at most.

complacency is stagnation.
stagnation is defeat.
70 (or so) days till he is the white house.

Revving should intensify!

Master Presuader Trump is at it again. Give him 2 months, and he'll have 50% of the liberals supporting him. Once the narrative that he is a racist, homophobe, and Hitler, is destroyed they will have nothing to stop him.

As long as people believe in Hillary's cognitive scientists illusion, that Trump is Hitler reborn, we will not have a peaceful life. Liberals will be running on to Highways, blocking traffic and inconveniencing everyone. Rioting, etc. It is in our best interest to see Trump do well, and for him to do well he must quell this with persuasion.

subverted? that is clearly old Trump, you are either a idiot or a CTR remnant. he is clearly attacking the media and pissing on the "small group of protesters" , seems like he really intent to bypass the media and be a shitposter-in-chief

Also OP a thought think of what the riots are doing. The majority of the country even if they are unhappy with the result agree Trump won the election. The protestors are turning normies on the edge against the left. Of course Trump would congratulate someone making his job a little easier. Also Trump playing it off prevents King Nigger from going stupid and enacting Marshall law like Ben Carson believes could happen.

If Trump is the 4D chess master we all believe he is and up to this point there is little evidence to say he isn't. Relax and don't over-analyze a move you don't comprehend.

This
/thread.

Trump playing them as a small group of people upset at the election and saying they are just demonstrating their rights while also claiming a majority of them are rent a protest by Soros makes any action taken by Obama look like an overreaction.

>There have been concerns that he may have had "The Talk" or is actively being threatened or blackmailed in some of the other threads I've been in.

implying you're not the one spreading these concerns like a concern troll

Two weeks ago you were probably yelling WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! Fuck off.

A fellow Adams reader, I see. I love how he played his entire audience using the exact rules and strategies he detailed Trump using. That's the real beauty right there.

Uh, is it true there is some vote in December that can potentially change the outcome of the election that already was?

Nigger what are you doing?

How do people make mistakes with homonyms like this so constantly on here? Is everyone using Siri/Cortana to post?

It's sent from his samsung phone, so it's the real donald. He's being smug.

He's a nimble navigator. He's just playing 4D chess as usual. He can claim to the white house staff that he's now surrounded by "What? it's just PR :)" while slapping the protesters in the face by saying "small groups" at the same time mocking them by saying we are gonna be together, not even addressing their major asspain.
I'll bet the niggers and cucks rioting are foaming at the mouth over the tweet.

Hi Scott. You are correct.

If Holla Forums has taught me one thing its to cross my Ts and dot my Is. I'm not concerned, I am vigilant.

This thread has been saged anyways.

Responding to a lot of posts at once and rushing. I caught it too late and couldn't correct.

Some sites have enabled a javascript which logs the website you came to the archived page from. It is then sent to an intelligence agency school IIRC.

How can I verify this?

The most amusing part is how he said he would do exactly that, at the very beginning.