Time to Boycott CNN advertisers

Enough is enough. CNN is now on a 24/7 tirade to smear trump in any pathetic, childish, moronic way their gutless weasel content creators can muster up. Just like their previous 3-4 years where they attempted to smear white and only white police men on a daily basis.

We need to start another movement. This movement includes boycotting all advertisers on CNN and all cable stations supporting them.

They report no news at all. Their station is 24/7 fear mongering, cherry picking, story telling to vilify anything trump, anything wholesome and especially anything white.

CNN is definitely and without a doubt waging a race war against us. Watch and listen to everything they say, everything they report and everything they don't report.

They are now attempting to fire up riots and massive civil insurrection.

Certain CNN employees are remaining neutral but they are very few, most of them are taking trump winning the election personally and are handling themselves like a 7 year old who is trying to talk the rest of their 7th grade class into hating their enemy.

Enough is enough. Quit being a bunch of whiny faggots and report some news.

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonplanet.com/grubhub-ceo-faces-backlash-after-telling-trump-supporting-employees-you-have-no-place-here.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea, I don't watch jew propaganda outlets, you're going to have to tell us who their advertisers are.

Then get off your SSRI.

Considering we know as a fact that CNN has agency control, once Trump gets in he'll control the CIA and media like Obama did with his executive order that he repealed and utilised. Trump can then put out whatever he wants. I hope he assassinates Blitzer for fun.

Pharmaceuticals and financial products - the shit blue pilled dipfucks suck down en mass.

It has come to the point where fewer and fewer people watch the news due to the distrust by the general public (not just by the right) would be a black mark on their chances of getting more advertisers already.

We want them to be completely annihilated lest they recuperate.

The question then is how would we achieve that? For would it not help (((their))) cause if we drew attention to them via our boycott and consequently give them the viewership they need to live? Absolutely. What I propose is for us to make them to fade away- either by alienating them even more to the public until no one watches them or by outright #theList and depriving them of current personnel and scaring off potential personnel.

Consider that posts like this does just that by putting forth a hollow threat that their minions will without a doubt see. They will then ponder to themselves, "We are being a bunch of pathetic faggots, maybe I should distance myself from this faggotry before it gets out of hand."

Who the fuck watches television? Here's a better plan to trump up CNN: stop watching.

This sack of shit should be the poster boy.

Is it real ?

It's a pretty fucked up world where you can't tell any more.

Time to boycott Grubhub:
prisonplanet.com/grubhub-ceo-faces-backlash-after-telling-trump-supporting-employees-you-have-no-place-here.html

Why dont we email their advertisers and spread the word on social media? We can do gamergate 2.0 right here right now, say its about media corruption and then fuck them in the ass with a giant spiked metal dildo.

That doesn't answer my question, is it real ?

Checked. A better idea would be cucks who actually pay for tahlmudvision demand CNN be removed their "cable package".

No its clearly obvious parody.

But they say things just as preposterous on a minutely basis, and if they could get away with saying it outright, they would.

And this is bad how again?

You'll notice they only supply riot footage from Portland… because that is the only place they can find primarily white rioters. They do that intentionally just like everything else. They must be exposed.

Our Meme magic is no longer such a hollow threat as (((they))) now know, but I do see efficacy (and delicious irony) of what you suggest: A D&C tactic for not just between the media and its underlings, but also between the media and its advertisers. Both the underlings and advertisers wishing to amputate themselves from the cancer that the public now openly scrutinize and eschew.

Other anons will no doubt point out that other media entities will burst forth from their corpses like a hydra's head but that will take time and resources. Time and resources that (((they))) could have otherwise directed elsewhere- we would be hurting them bad. It would be a lose/lose situation for them.

Thus, it would seem that isolating the media from its benefactors and the mindless populace is indeed the right goal. The main concern is whether a boycott will gather sympathy for them because of "a ebil racist basement dwellers boycotting and picking on us!"; or will that boycott or their above response only tighten the noose which they have placed on themselves?

#CNNGate

They sound like they already spent Hillary's bailout money.

With CNN being absolutely buttblasted doesn't this also mean that the CIA niggers are absolutely furious?

I wonder how hard the FBI is laughing about how hard the CIA is about to get reamed.

what the fuck is wrong with them? I don't even think this is shilling, they are actually insane and delusional.

Are you going to mail to their sponsors like #GG did? It worked quite well for them, so maybe we should try, and i'd like to participate this time.

Median age, 40 years old, lovely

I hope the Lugenpresse keeps this shit up. They're going to ruin the last few months of King Nigger's "legacy", make Trump's actions in his first two months even more popular, make Congressional inquiries into media abuse of public airwaves even easier to go through favorably, and justify the Trump administration in clamping down on the freedom of the press.

Terry is not a meme, please leave him alone.

Lad it's been that way since he started picking up steam last year. It will just make him stronger. The media and meme magic has been perfect for redpilling my gf. She loves Trump now.