Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker

Lord of the Rimz: Gangstas of the Rim
Lord of the Rimz: The Two Tower Blocks
Lord of the Rimz: Return of the Kang (ends with blacks traveling with pyramid UFOs to some planet called "Earth")

Tom Bombadil enters, a hip hop beat starts playing.
Bombadil begins to bust out some real fly nigga moves and the rest of the hobbits join in. This is reprised in Return of the Kang where they distract the orcs with a street dance / rap battle to the death.

You have no claim deciever! I AM THE TRUE LORD OF THE RINGS!

why did you circle that orc?

In fairness niggers probably love a game as stupid and easy as those lotr games.

That should be how all the battle/fight scenes are tbh. I'd pay to see a LotR musical, especially one based on 'merican rap with lots of shuckin and jivin.

After Hamilton it won't be long.

bumpin

I'm ready for some lord of the kangz.

Wait, I missed something, are they making a new Lord of the Mary Sues?

Tolkien didn't write Lord of the Rangz. It was actually written by a black woman called Frodesha Gandalfo, but the white man wouldn't publish her books. So the those Tolkien, and didn't give her the credit. Tolkien was illiterate and couldn't even write his name.
#realblackhistory

I bet we could get this and other lawd s da rangs facts spread easily on nigger twitter.

Aragorn is based on the ancient African king Erghon, who was most well-known for defending his lands from white slave-drivers (the local word for any invader was Urk).

Gimli is based on a South African legend of a warrior known as Gimedath who, despite her stature, slayed 100 Dutch invaders singlehandedly before being overrun. She disguised herself as a man by creating a false beard.

Legolas is based on a Somalian mountain runner, whose name when translated phonetically sounds like Les Go Lass, in which it's believed he was questionably a woman due to his long hair and feminine face.

Despite popular theories, Middle Earth is entirely based on the African plains. Tolkien wanted to avoid any direct similarities and removed any and all jungle environments.

There'll be George Lucas-style edits that put negros everywhere in the movies.
Mark my words.

How is that orc special?

I think eventually they'll discover that some dude at the battle of Normandy was a crossdresser and then use that as an excuse the put a George Lucas edit of trannys everywhere in Saving Private Ryan.

This will be a part of standard common core curriculum in a few years.