PING PONG: What Is The Score Edition

ITT: We continue to follow the investigate the circle of pedophiles operating behind the front of a Pizza Joint, research steganography, sniff out Comet Ping Pong leads, and connect it all to Molesta.

Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD (Dr. Pong)

Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb (Comet Ping Pong)

Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u

Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl (His Name was 34a66c)

Original SLC DayCare thread: archive.is/eGHqw

Less /x/, more grinding.

help us decypher files related

Find out podesta's location on the day of McCann's disappearance. His first email in the WikiLeaks dump is the day after she disappeared.
Investigate locations in person, if you have balls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
pastebin.com/0U7PYDFD
filedropper.com/pedowoodredpill
itsmark.us/
itsmark.us/gallery.html
itsmark.us/friends.html
itsmark.us/friends.html#CenterOfFriends
vimeo.com/44333030
jollo.org/sally/ShlucHT/
asdf.us/im/gallery/?random=1&name=mmi
youtube.com/watch?v=eM0erH1UcQg
artblogcologne.com/besprechung-das-gespenst-der-freiheit/
artfacts.net/de/kuenstler/ernst-markus-stein-258318/profil.html
vimeo.com/tag:ernst markus stein
archive.is/o4A17
pastebin.com/kzRd4AnS
indianapolisofficialvip.com/
nygiantsofficialvip.com/
pastebin.com/d1crsgNK
beyondborders.net/
friendshipchildren.org
jakesdc.com/about/
politics-prose.com/
littleredfoxdc.com/
vimeo.com/190757971
github.com/SuperGouge/ChanThreadWatch
redd.it/5ctuux
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2016/03/eyes-wide-shut-paedo-files.html
instagram.com/walterpearce/?hl=en
archive.is/CPaS0
archive.is/3Wna2
archive.is/neq6W
archive.is/ilCAV
archive.is/XHNii
archive.is/VWZyb
archive.is/0qmFj
archive.is/tsDH0
archive.is/JTGc5
archive.is/Z5R7R
archive.is/s79ay
archive.is/poHZL
archive.is/HRS7T
archive.is/91KqC
archive.is/oVJEG
archive.is/ss95E
archive.is/9yL5x
archive.is/J3VtO
archive.is/I21Wd
archive.is/Z2lbF
archive.is/fYZqq
archive.is/A8WIE
archive.is/28yKE
archive.is/HcT2Z
shangri-la.com/
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20131119001922/http://perspecsys.com/partners/
washingtonlife.com/2010/08/06/social-diary-real-housewives-of-dc-premiere-party/
forebears.io/surnames/alefantis
articles.latimes.com/1987-05-18/local/me-464_1_nazi-war-criminals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Wilhelm_König
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Burger
media.8ch.net/file_store/4e9ce551db36edce7c03240eed1f7c8eaf2ed6e3344541bd9aae053f145a30e7.jpg
archive.is/uwsjy
z-sec.io
gematrix.org/?word=picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo
mercurynews.com/2015/07/31/san-jose-willow-glen-man-charged-with-molesting-4-girls/
abc7news.com/news/san-jose-police-searching-for-attempted-kidnapping-suspect/1498445/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/20749/9434
bizapedia.com/people/vasilios-alefantis.html
archive.is/1jAsh
linkedin.com/in/vasilios-bill-vainas-47846991
archive.is/jMLAp
travelindustrytoday.com/index.php?type=article&thisid=22330&brand=
archive.is/TffXZ
incoherency.co.uk/blog/stories/image-steganography.html
encode.ru/threads/1725-pngthermal-pseudo-thermal-view-of-PNG-compression-efficiency)
8ch.net/pol/res/8253279.html
vancouverclub.ca/
hallsofkarma.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/dc-pizza-gate-a-primer-updated-119-suspected-pedophile-ring-exposed/
redgreenalliance.com/2016/11/15/dc-pizza-gate-a-primer-updated-1112/
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-4chan-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
archive.is/VxQvD
archive.is/3S8Bb
archive.is/OLt7u
archive.is/nLKJl
archive.is/GGath
archive.is/KlMDF
archive.is/iX3vH
archive.is/IURyL
archive.is/lW5y1
archive.is/mGs6L
archive.is/xnVbG
archive.is/Rb8a1
pastebin.com/iZd297vP
chusmartinez1.wordpress.com/tag/nude-table-tennis/
digitaljournal.com/a-and-e/entertainment/britain-opens-europe-s-first-nude-ping-pong-tournement/article/383578
archive.is/LqPth
youtube.com/watch?v=z8c3f26M8-Q
archive.is/P2gYG
archive.is/7P1M0
8ch.net/pol/res/993439.html
archive.is/U3tBh
archive.is/EuVMv
archive.fo/maer0
archive.is/7cVwl
archive.is/ChAWd
docdro.id/rB4FcAi
archive.is/Fq7UF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
archive.is/jsVqJ
dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf
archive.is/rZiXG
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/17/correct-the-record-unregistered-solicitation/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/22/david-brocks-double-dealings/
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201610159032815980
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201610159032816007
cyprus.usembassy.gov/tip_2012_cyprus_en_jun12.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/546207/conspiracy-theory-paedophile-jimmy-savile-wizard-satanist-new-aleister-crowley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to cuckchan. Sage.

Fuck forgot the posts from last thread

Every time Holla Forums

I rushed this OP to avoid losing momentum, the other threads are inadequate in my opinion and I'm fucking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO

Jesus fucking christ. This guy posted a video of Comet Ping Pong back in 2007 and was getting gaslit to fuck in the video comments. It's so fucking obvious.

The fucks knew all along what Frank Winstead was trying to film. They were gaslighting the guy bad.

i think the most important thing right now is getting newfags up to speed again. i've seen a lot of confusion, memory-holing, and d&c tactics in these threads. dont lose momentum! 34 is counting on you! and newfags i'm working on it.

4 threads of it's fucking nothing already. This is the same shilling that went about when Assange's internet got cut. A wild goose chase designed to slide the catalog. This is too smart for CTR, this is Mossad-level shit.

Kill yourself kike. Saged and reported.

You seem frustrated.

pastebin.com/0U7PYDFD

i personally redid the crosschecking of pizza and comet with the podesta leaks and created a pastebin of it for people just now getting into this. also threw all the archives in there together for easy viewing, but im missing the really old pedowood threads. from here i'll have to expand into comet, besta, and terasol. any info dumps or archive.is you guys have would be appreciated.

Link to zip of old an old pedo wood thread. Not sure if it helps, but someone requested it so here it is.

filedropper.com/pedowoodredpill

What the hell are you even talking about? There is no momentum, we haven't uncovered any new info in a couple days.

You're ignoring the fact that THESE THREADS ARE TALKING ABOUT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT like fake .JPGs and completely unrelated false leads

LARPers have taken over completely

and that means you'd rather just stop the threads completely rather than try to refocus them? Suspicious, schlomo

was this second page of diychurch discussed yet?

itsmark.us/
itsmark.us/gallery.html
itsmark.us/friends.html
-> itsmark.us/friends.html#CenterOfFriends

vimeo.com/44333030 (some art of his)

jollo.org/sally/ShlucHT/

asdf.us/im/gallery/?random=1&name=mmi

apparently a German. from google:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM0erH1UcQg (some performance of him)
artblogcologne.com/besprechung-das-gespenst-der-freiheit/ (an exhibition)
artfacts.net/de/kuenstler/ernst-markus-stein-258318/profil.html
vimeo.com/tag:ernst markus stein

i'd say some depressive psycho-artist

Fuck off, pedo faggot kike.

More nothing. When you get called out for the fact you have literally no info and no brains, you just get mad.

So I gave it a shot, there are two players that are interesting. Ruben Mara & Bob Mara, aliases, I believe all these players are aliases and the jerseys could be their franchises or organizations. It's impossible to draw connections unless we find out who the aliases are, which is suspect because he links them to jerseys which have numbers. Unless the numbers are significant in their circles to specific people pre-determined prior the post it might be encrypted enough to solve. I suspect it to be somewhere.

>archive.is/o4A17

Ways (Jerry Reese) said that (gambling) meant for good results through staff co-owner (Ruben Mara) to (gambling) roster lost believably (jersey). (Jerry Reese) seems to have changed your partners roster-building philosophies so they can harden the (teams) foundation.

As few as 24 times, subsequent to viewing your (gambling) surface which consists of instantly sacrificing a year or so without getting (playoff berth [Olivier Vernon]) all the unpleasantness relating to (Gambling chief executive) together with (CEO [Bob Maras]) are up against wasn't really difficult to make sure you forget.

Lets end up being frank, we've shed numerous rankings as (a possible corporation), she or he explained (bob maras) explained to put together media channels. When you are up against loads of criticism, plenty of it warranted. It's about us all nowadays to show and even make contact at which I'm sure our nation will become Janoris Jenkins (trump?).

Similar tale: Gambling: Reading through impression for new relieves.

Mara would most likely carry on to help the struggling Jerry Reese to solve the untenable situation caused by injury which will open teams negativity, to a certain degree,(cost-free bureau)

(Jerry) has learned this exactly regarding him/her, (Mara) stated. You can't disguise within the document. It's under your control at this moment for getting them predetermined, given that the very last couple of years are simply not satisfactory.

Beyond 5, a few months immediately after (Mara) I think Reese was a good fit, the actual (big boy) supervisor seems to get paid (by or plainly) by your partner's boss's self assurance by being a smart worker.

Despite the fact that no company is familiar with what exactly a (Giants - big boy?) win-loss record in the final twelve months are going to be, the particular modifications manufactured by (Reese) throughout generating this (roster) will show up, at minimum, in writing… To get solidified team (makeup foundation) meant to begin earlier to due 2011 with (johnathan casillas jersey).

Let's check out or check it out with (Rashad Jennings) (Jersey)

Jerry Reese current overall boss.
Ruben Mara = good for pedos, Podesta bro?
Jersey = company/group/team/franchise

Thanks, anons.

Fuck, Your not wrong. Last thread started with (34a66c) and finding him. As much respect I have for courage, 34a66c never posted a single timestamp. "my alarm is set to wake me up in 3 hours, then I'll go straight to the beach. Wish me luck anons, may kek protect me.
If I don't post in this thread within the next 12 hours, send someone else." - Last Known Post
No specified reason for no timestamp, just a bunch of google streetview pics.
Then in the last thread this user said he was 50 mins away but that nothing else

It's 7:25 on the west coast and no report from anyone.
The other point of the thread was to decrypt files which has, so far, only produced autism
===============================
Upon revisiting old threads, I think we may have fallen for shills bait

ADDRESS:

5037 Conn. Ave NW
Washington DC 20008

ARE YOU GUYS ARCHIVING THE THREADS?

With all the hotlinking, I'm not surprised at the increase in shills, but there's a lot more than nothing in these threads. I'm sorry you're too much of a fucking retard to sift through the disinfo and other shills trying to misdirect, but that's your fault, faggot.

Maybe you should just stick to the cuckchan tier threads, nigger.

Fuck off you obvious kike shill.

Copypasted. Thanks very much. This will be useful to all anons involved in the case who aren't pre occupied with decryption.
Will be digging today.

I think the players could be associated with involved people as follows:

John Podesta = J P = Jason Pierre-Paul (football player)

But why would he link to their jersey website?

pastebin.com/kzRd4AnS

user, you wouldnt believe the mile long list of archives i have of everything. i found out about this wonderful thing. when you have all the original thread archives in one list, it turns out, you can go through each one and ctrl-f archive.is, preserving everything that people thought was worth saving. i am giving them context though as i go through, so it's not just an intimidating list of archive links it still is.

These sites also aren't official team shops, even though they state it on the banner. Would try snooping around.

Could be a front for something….

Ok these sites are foul. The customer service links, broken. They steal their return policy from places like Michael Kors, www.sportythreads.com (another sport place that is equally strange), and other weird mock sites.

indianapolisofficialvip.com/
nygiantsofficialvip.com/

pastebin.com/d1crsgNK
pastebin.com/d1crsgNK
pastebin.com/d1crsgNK

this is where i'm at with the pastebin. it covers every archive.is from the earlier threads that seemed relevant. it also includes a link now to the reddit comet pastebin which i didnt know existed, on top of linking to the pedowood pastebin. as far as i know, this is the single biggest repository of raw information about this subject that you can share with one link now, when combined with the other pastebins it links to. if another user wants to make it not so shit to read or flesh it out more, please do so.

oops. i'll post it there.

Widen the Net:
We also have suspect organisations in the vicinity:
beyondborders.net/ - Haiti charity working to end child slavery!
friendshipchildren.org - Nearby daycare center worth looking into. Quite difficult finding dierectors of this place so far.
jakesdc.com/about/ - Nearby restaurant with 'Boiler Room' games area in basement
politics-prose.com/ - links to HRC
littleredfoxdc.com/ - right next to Comet - also with a basement 'Den'
Quite possiblty all connected by tunnels?
Dig for links between these organisations. We also need people on the ground who can scope the area.

vimeo.com/190757971

Perchance you wouldn't have an archive about the ancient vikings, gondola and meme magic thread would you
sage for off-topic

your not wrong - sort by newest - check last commentator profile - he posted vid from his vistis

Who the fuck is this? Stay tuned, I guess

Each thread I:
>save the links to archive.is starting now

(heil)
They've got to be completely on to us at this point.

github.com/SuperGouge/ChanThreadWatch

Thanks, I'll check it out.

redd.it/5ctuux

Nicole 'Eyes Wide Shut' Kidman's father Antony, died amid child abuse allegations, very serious allegations that relate to wider paedophile rings. The actual allegations go back as far as 1986, when the victim made claims against Dr Antony Kidman. These claims were allegedly ignored by health professionals (who have a mandatory duty to disclose) until as late as 2008. It is claimed that he fled the country, after he was named at the Royal Commission. I cannot speak for the veracity of these claims, but they have been made nonetheless

It is Alice who steers Bill and Helena down this particular shop aisle, to this point, watch the scene.
It's crying Alice (after 2 days of torrid events) who mentions about going shopping on this day.
If this is 'the cult' making off with Helena, it would have to be carefully planned and executed.
Next, Alice will draw Bill away (briefly observing yet again, see right pic) for a protracted conversation, it will last about 3 minutes and with no other reference to the daughter, after which the film ends.
Yes, it really looks like all of the 'subliminal aspects' are suggesting that Helena is being kidnapped by the 'cult' and in league with Alice. It is uninitiated Bill who has his 'Eyes Wide Shut', is the ending a reference to him being absorbed by the cult.

bump
OP this was very low effort

Fuck this shit thread. Someone make a decent one with all the archives of the past threads, organise it like any self-respecting autist, list the current topics the shills are latching on to so the newfags know what to avoid bringing up repeatedly, which topics have been investigated and debunked (i.e. the white rabbit connection, Maddy McCann) etc.

WTF Holla Forums?

JUST LET US FUCK OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN IN SATANIC RITUALS!

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR DAMMIT

-Shilldog

James A. Alefantis father, called ACHILLES ALEFANTIS, came in NY with a flight from Venezuela:
ark:/61903/1:1:2H4R-74V

nice thread lads

from the last thread:
this old bitch is lynda benglis, she's the hag from rachel chandlers blog. Some user followed another lead and somehow ended up in waco texas. I think he got something mixed up, WALTER PEARCE rachels partner in that meth-head model agency, he also has an instagram account instagram.com/walterpearce/?hl=en
i couldn't find any connection to walter j pearce in Waco.

Thread #12 people were interested in @jeanettehayes
archive.is/CPaS0
archive.is/3Wna2
archive.is/neq6W
archive.is/ilCAV
archive.is/XHNii
archive.is/VWZyb
archive.is/0qmFj
archive.is/tsDH0 - Jeff Koons
archive.is/JTGc5
archive.is/Z5R7R
archive.is/s79ay
archive.is/poHZL
archive.is/HRS7T
archive.is/91KqC
archive.is/oVJEG - Marina Abramovic
archive.is/ss95E
archive.is/9yL5x
archive.is/J3VtO
archive.is/I21Wd
archive.is/Z2lbF
archive.is/fYZqq - Hugh Hefner
archive.is/A8WIE
archive.is/28yKE
archive.is/HcT2Z

God damn it, you faggot, you could've done a better, more organized OP.
But enough talking about this, let's keep working.

Next thread we make this right.

I'm not really making any progress right. I was looking into the ínwo cards again, as FBI user said before: cards!
Some I found interesting are:
tv preacher - they all have something pedo about them, not only the American preachers
Shangrila - shangri-la.com/ i think there was something related in the e-mails
Xanadu - Bill Gates house?
Drug companies
Ford - maybe they're into the mindcontrol business ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
Telephone Psychics - like TV preachers, they also have a pedo aura on them

What became of all the Austyn Crites stuff? The creepy rundown childcare building in Indiana?

That's pasta sauce

Legacy.com - Louis G. Alefantis of Amherst, NY, beloved husband of Helen; father of George (Joanne) and Lee (Susan); grandfather of L.J., Timothy (Chris) and James.

———————————————————————————————————-
L.J. Alefantis -→ Perspecsys, Inc. -→
Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
perspecsys had ORACLE (CIA) as Partner:
web.archive.org/web/20131119001922/http://perspecsys.com/partners/

Septime Webre is another potential pedobear lover. Deals with Dance and theaters, is a gayman and has an horrible face. He liked some jimmycomet instagram images.
washingtonlife.com/2010/08/06/social-diary-real-housewives-of-dc-premiere-party/

Jimmycomet relative in Cananda - Bill Alefantis real name: Vasilios Alefantis.
AirGreece Scammer. forebears.io/surnames/alefantis

just leave

…Timothy (Chris) Alefantis

-→ Bibliografía: Barmak K, Harhaj E, Grant C, Alefantis T, Wigdahl B.

"Human T cell leukemia virus type I-induced disease: pathways to cancer and neurodegeneration".

articles.latimes.com/1987-05-18/local/me-464_1_nazi-war-criminals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Wilhelm_König

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Burger

media.8ch.net/file_store/4e9ce551db36edce7c03240eed1f7c8eaf2ed6e3344541bd9aae053f145a30e7.jpg

I updated the archive of the #12 thread here's the new URL
>archive.is/uwsjy

Also I found some interesting stuff related to that code at the bottom of the z-sec.io page.

Using the masonic key from the last thread I got:
picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo

taking that and putting it into the Gematria Calculator like the cuckchan user did I get a lot of results - several stick out
>gematrix.org/?word=picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo

I don't know enough about how gematria works, but one of the 'Jewish' results is:

Did a search for that number and it's listed as a landline in Aledo, IL (Larry Galvin)
Did a search for 'Willow Glen child sex case' and get:
>mercurynews.com/2015/07/31/san-jose-willow-glen-man-charged-with-molesting-4-girls/
>abc7news.com/news/san-jose-police-searching-for-attempted-kidnapping-suspect/1498445/

Other interesing results:
English

Simple

Look >inb4 shill disinfo - I am just putting this info here in case any of this makes sense to anyone here. The link to and the nature of Zanarkand is just to strange. Yes it may be a dead lead, but until it's actually investigated further it can never be fully marked off as dead.

Just saw this posted on Reddit. It's a spreadsheet with a shit ton of DNC/Hillary related financials. Including full name, addresses and phone numbers.

This should be interesting (direct wiki download link). Time to go to work anons!
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/20749/9434

James brother, owns a shit ton of planes, look him up on linkedin

also #carisjames means caris, a date rape drug.

So much easier with the bookmarklet. Everyone should do this.

Did a search on Vasilios, he's a pilot with a few fake names online that connect back to him really easy lol. Stupid pedokikes are stupid.

bizapedia.com/people/vasilios-alefantis.html
archive.is/1jAsh

linkedin.com/in/vasilios-bill-vainas-47846991
archive.is/jMLAp

travelindustrytoday.com/index.php?type=article&thisid=22330&brand=
archive.is/TffXZ

^^^ He's owns the fucking airline called SkyGreece

This whole OP has been co-opted by /x/fags and /fringe/cringe. This shit should've been kept covert and researched on a separate board or IRC or Discord.

Secondly, anyone who finds info, even remotely related, runs into the thread with incomplete theories, stupid shit MS Paint infographs that mean nothing and pure speculation. Now it's filled with redditards and cuckchanners.

Every fourth post is a repost from an earlier thread presented as new evidence or some faggot screaming, "HAY GUISE I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK. DID WE FIND ANYTHING." Fucking kys.

This shit is like when GG when full retard over trying to figure out if Peter Coffin's wife was a realdoll.

Thanks for the help, (1)

Has anyone heard from 34?
Where was that place he went to investigate, can check for news or police reports of suicide by 3 shots to the back of the head?

You're doing it wrong, fucking newfag.
You're welcome.

Reported for faggotry and filtered.

Did you ever play Phantasy Star Online?

They're pretty similar. Wonder if Sega of Japan took inspiration from something they shouldn't have.

Let's talk about something important.

I just had a look at the file structure of IMG_4533.png. There are no chunks, such as tEXt and iTXt, that could contain embedded data, as far as I can tell.

I also don't see unusually high or low variation in the least significant bit, as measured by incoherency.co.uk/blog/stories/image-steganography.html

pngthermal (encode.ru/threads/1725-pngthermal-pseudo-thermal-view-of-PNG-compression-efficiency) doesn't reveal any areas of the image data that are unusually hard to compress, which would indicate that they contain hidden data.

pngthermal did report that one of the IDAT chunks is incomplete. I assume that means that its length header reports it to be longer than it really is.

To me, this looks like a file that simply got cut off in transit. I do think there is a message here; the "Puttanesca sauce" reference combined with an unrelated picture is just too weird. But the message may not be steganographic.

hahahahaha get triggered you fucking faggot

I noticed David Brock is listed in it. Ex-boyfriend of James "I love little kids so much it's my name" Alefantis.

41421 5/27/2013 May 27 2013 $1,250.00 NY369 5/29/2013 41423 2 FLOTUS Gala LGBT David Brock 455 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW WASHINGTON DC [email protected]/* */ 34004478 Mid-Atlantic DNC Brock, David

Unsure if it's important or not, but it's there.

No shit Sherlock, He Gay !!

I can't find thread #12

8ch.net/pol/res/8253279.html

Still waiting on #13 to open. People will have a field day with the information contained in the Wikileaks spreadsheet.

plebbit has doubts about the lates wikileaks releases because f mismatching hashes. They believe it might be a 3rd party releasing files now, bait files like the one with the Italian conversation about nothing but labeled "child sex" for seemingly no reason. This ight be to make you a target if you have a file named like that on your hd.
reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/?st=IVL9V90I&sh=82a04f3e

#cinderellaball
@vancouverclub
vancouverclub.ca/

You're full of redditors and cuckchanners!!!

not fooling anybody

hallsofkarma.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/dc-pizza-gate-a-primer-updated-119-suspected-pedophile-ring-exposed/

redgreenalliance.com/2016/11/15/dc-pizza-gate-a-primer-updated-1112/

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-4chan-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

btw Lee Alefantis has close relations to big, big, big Jews.

when is OP gonna start #13? halfchin is going crazy again like yesterday and some decent leads are getting lost in the shilling

is this being used as thread #13?
why has it all gone quiet

Woody Allen's recent film, Cafe Society, set around 1930s Hollywood pool parties, openly 'jokes' about jews running the world

Plebbit and voat? Given the amount of shills here dropping shit infographics and disinfo I suspect they felt id's/posting history might come in handy for a dig.

They are all dead.

EXCUSE ME SIR, BUT:

help us decypher files related

AS IN OP, HOW TO REACH THOSE?

That has nothing to do with Tor, but looks suspiciously like a YouTube video ID.

KikeFlare has made archive.is impossible to access using Tor
KikeFlare needs gassing, but that's for /baph/ to do

how does David Blaine fit into this?

This thread is outdated

THIS

This thread has been cancered and slid half way down the board. What happened to the pizzagate #13/#14/#15 threads?

so can you faggots give a brief summary of what you've found so far?
all i know is it started with the email leaks and you went from there to pizza restaurants and child sex slavery.

This thread is old as fuck mate and the investigation has pretty much halted because nobody has made a new thread.

Have people run out of leads, or is it taking so long to compile that they can't make a new thread?

Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl

Thread 5: archive.is/GGath

Thread 6: archive.is/KlMDF

Thread 7: archive.is/iX3vH

Thread 8: archive.is/IURyL

Thread 9: archive.is/lW5y1

Thread 10: archive.is/mGs6L

Thread 11: archive.is/xnVbG

Thread 12: archive.is/Rb8a1

I made a new thread

pastebin.com/iZd297vP

Can someone post up some websites that need investigation.
Engineer/CS/web dev here looking for some stuff to investigate

Did some digging into the artist that did the garage door at the Marina Del Ray property.

Artist is JMikal Davis, AKA "Hellbent", a Brooklyn-based artist that has done some pretty high profile works, including many murals in NYC.

The mural on the garage door is dated 2012. Looked through Hellbent's facebook feed, and found this as the only questionable content from that time period.

Started digging on that link through waybackmachine and found a link to a parent site (Powered by TopGames.ws) which now redirects to Wootragames.com.

Looking up the who is information for that domain points me to Ryckelynck Guillaume in France.

The address, 264 chemin du haut spoorhto, wormhout 59470 FR, is creepy af in the middle of nowhere.

Sure this is nothing, but top kek at the pizza.

It's way bigger than you know.
"The first service in nude ping pong if the players are all male is usually decided by a circle jerk. The first player to ejaculate becomes the first to serve. Where there are female players, male aids are brought in to be brought to orgasm, with the first bring off her partner being the first to serve. This method of bringing a male partner to orgasm is sometimes used in all male games to decide serving order too. Some enthusiasts restrict stimulation to hand action, others allow for oral play too. Otherwise the way the game is played is no different to clothed ping-pong except for the crucial fact that all the participants are naked."
chusmartinez1.wordpress.com/tag/nude-table-tennis/

The ping-pong tournament arena boasts 17 ping-pong tables, including an unofficial 2012 Olympic version. Guests can watch events from raised seating in a restaurant overlooking the action or belly up to a luxurious 40-foot bar that encircles the table-action below.
The open floor plan also features a 7ft wide, open counter wood-burning pizza oven. Hobnobbers will be pleased to know that Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow, Pippa Middleton, Kevin Spacey and Elle McPherson have all visited the club.
digitaljournal.com/a-and-e/entertainment/britain-opens-europe-s-first-nude-ping-pong-tournement/article/383578

Continuing digging.

Found someone who claims the Del Ray location is their house - @sydney_gia
archive.is/LqPth

No one really cares about pizza chutzpah, except shills. Podesta brothers weren't in portugal during Maddie McCann rape, but we know Clement Freud was there. Wikileaks has some other mails not listed in the search engines, yet many mails point to some kind of trafficking, See: STRADFOR

Rachel Chandler, "art" and "artists", Podesta artistic items, Alefantis having contacts in high echelons (but why?) MONICA PETERSEN and HRC "Stronger together" taken from Haiti. Moneylaundering.

but just when the whole pizzainvestigation started, someone found out there was a conference which podestas attended, was that fake?

also UK police said they know who kidnapped her, but they can't do anything about it.

here are the sauces
youtube.com/watch?v=z8c3f26M8-Q
archive.is/P2gYG

it's old news, but mccann is discussed in every thread

i couldn't find a screenshot of said conference, but i think it was the day before she went missing

That is not a fucking mural. I paint murals, that is shit. Walpaper scraps glued in place is better than that shit.

Go to and grab a PDF of The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant.
(1): you need to know that they know =>
archive.is/7P1M0
Most of the people we are investigating have locked down their social media. There could be honeypots out there. If you aren't sure about your security posture you should read the OpSec section.
(2): If you are new here read the sticky here: 8ch.net/pol/res/993439.html
(3): Nobody Gives a Fuck About Your PeerBlock
Archives
Original Threads
#1 archive.is/U3tBh
#2 archive.is/EuVMv
#3 archive.fo/maer0
Operation #PedoFiles
archive.is/7cVwl
PingPong and Beyond
Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl
Thread 5: archive.is/GGath
Thread 6: archive.is/KlMDF
Thread 7: archive.is/iX3vH
Thread 8: archive.is/IURyL
Thread 9: archive.is/lW5y1
Thread 10: archive.is/mGs6L
Thread 11: archive.is/xnVbG
Thread 12: archive.is/Rb8a1
Thread 13: >>8271316| archive.is/ChAWd
Introductory must read(!) book to cult abuse and pedophocracy: docdro.id/rB4FcAi

Thread 14: | archive.is/Fq7UF

I'm not trying to threadjack or anything, but I have a bunch of Epstein stuff to dump as soon as I can make it digestible for retards.

Help me a bit:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Have you all seen this video? This was recorded in 2007. You clearly hear children screaming inside the building.

Just heard this shit mentioned on my local radio.
John + Ken show. KFI AM640
John was lamenting for about 20 minutes about how these people's lives are ruined now because of unsubstantiated rumors on the internet
"they're saying Hillary rapes kids in the back of a pizzeria"
"sick minds from 4chan, dreamed this stuff up"
wew, it's picking up speed

pizzagate reddit was shut down

archive.is/jsVqJ

From that perspective, it looks to me like a triplex. Three apartments on top, each with a one-car garage on the bottom.

Also note: There is no rabbit on the door in that picture.
When was the rabbit added?

Another user reported that it appears to be government-owned. I'll speculate that property taxes went unpaid. Any way to find the previous owner? More importantly:
When was the rabbit added and when did the government acquire that structure?

ninja bump from the shadows

Am I the only one who thinks this cat looks like Kaitlyn Jenner from South Park?

No idea if this has been looked into yet but…

dc court record Devoya Robinson sued Alefantis and Comet.. be nice to get the actual complaint. Looks like suit came shortly after Sheperd Elementary pta had a ping pong pizza party.

dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf (search Devoya Robinson) top case where she's plantiff

archive.is/rZiXG Sheperd elementary flyer page 7 references pingpong

nice find

Continuing on from Ping Pong #15

The Bonner Group managed to raise an estimated 7 million in undisclosed funds for David Brock CTR.
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/17/correct-the-record-unregistered-solicitation/

Where did they get the money?

Plebbit had more info about someone called Axxxxxx Luca Txxxxxxx, suggested there was some legal issue in revealing the name, but it appears here plain as day;

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/22/david-brocks-double-dealings/

Her name is Allison Luca Thompson works for the Bonner Group (lawyers for CTR) and an apparent front called Luca LLC, which is really just her and listed to her home address. She managed to raise $6 million dollars for CTR since July 2015, perhaps this is the missing money, which they did not wish to disclose, or at least part of it.

If FBIAnon is to be taken serioursly then it would appear that someone is laundering children for gold with gold mining outfits, like Majescor. Currently Majescor is interested in Haiti, which has an estimated 20 billion dollar worth of minerals undergroung, while their starving populations sits above it eating mudcakes.

Reading the interview with FBI user; it appears to be almost 100% leading questions to which the source is generally vague, content answering with questions most of the time. Most of this information comes from those asking the questions not the other way around, as far as I can see, which makes me question the source's legitmacy further.

The Citizen audit page is useful as it draws attention to fec.gov where you can look up what businesses, firms and employees recieved money from CTR. I'm sure this has been looked into before extensively, but perhaps now, with the names and businesses we know, we can find a more solid connection to all of these groups and CTR. Then again, perhaps not. They may have used different more secret channels or some of them may not even be involved to begin with (unlikely).

I did a little digging and look who I found our old friend; docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201610159032815980

Did anyone ever find out what was so important about him?

Is this where the link to We the Pizza came from?
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?201610159032816007

I'm new and an old person, excuse my interruption. Danny Devito was on Colbert Tuesday night talking about eating babies. Starts at about 2:00. Sorry that the video seems to have an echo. Hope I posted it properly.

He looks like he is under a lot of emotional stress, I'm surprised this isn't more common to be honest. Weird that he should mention Dim Sun again, considering the Ping Pong Din Sum connection from earlier.

I did a whois of the site and found it registered with;
Systems Manager, Ping Pong IP Ltd, 12 Michalakopoulou Street, Nicosia, CY.

This address is false and is actually comprised of two different addresses stuck together; the Nicosia part and the 12 Michalakopoulou Street, which is actually in Athina, Greece.

But this was all back in 2005, 12 Michalakopoulou has gone through a number of different incarnations since then including a business called Biodiagnostics SA and an upmarket hairdressers called Gino, with oddly the same font as the Ping Pong restaurant. All probably just coincidence. The place is derelict now.

Nicosia, Cyprus in particular is discussed as being a hub of human trafficking "from Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Cameroon. Sex trafficking occurs within commercial sex industry outlets in Cyprus, including bars, pubs, coffee shops, cabarets, and massage parlors."

cyprus.usembassy.gov/tip_2012_cyprus_en_jun12.html

Looking into the history of Nicosia reveals an old map of the city with eleven points. This may or may not relate back to the eleven pointed star associated with some occult worshipping groups, most notably the 9th Circle and Jimmy Saville himself. Above is a picture of his ceremonial wizard robes, as it somewhat unsurprisingly appears that he was a follower of Aleister Crowley and a Satan worshipper.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/546207/conspiracy-theory-paedophile-jimmy-savile-wizard-satanist-new-aleister-crowley