Immigration hard-liner Kris Kobach is joining Donald Trump's transition team

archive.fo/JTqaP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KcuM2
8ch.net/n/res/482448.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek!

CTR BTFO

Trump isn't stupid. He knows if he wants any chance of winning a second term he has to remove as many shitskins as possible.

AY GUEY Why won't the gringos accept our anti-american opinions and lifestyles? Kill all aztecs.

For crying out loud.

ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

Trump Shows Every Sign of Carrying Out Sweeping Immigration Crackdown

archive.fo/KcuM2

Obama made the drivers license system nationally searchable.

MANY states started issuing DL and ID cards to illegals.

DATA MINE OBAMAS SYSTEM TO FIND THEM
You will have name, address, photo right there.

All that's left now is for Trump to rape the fed as promised. Don't look like a pussy now, Trump. Do what you promised. Don't be a Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

On this, I'm going the the inauguration, and one of the things I'd like to start as a chant as President Trump is sworn in, is a nice "End The Fed" to really hammer home the 'Kill all Jewish Banks" idea. I know one person can't start it, but I don't really know how to coordinate using a few people spread through the crowd, to start the whole crowd going in unison to send the message.

…th…..tha………thanks Obama…?

yeah, and I'm sure they gave the correct information just like they gave their real social security number to the IRS

jk tho, its actually worth a shot

STOP! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY NO-FAP MONTH!

Good news. That probably means sanctuary cities will stop receiving federal money soon.

Can't even get mad anymore, if Hilldog had won the US would be accelerating towards 1984 at an exponential pace.

You should be mad. Remember what they wanted and look what they're supporting today.

I can think of one

B-B-BUT Holla Forums AND CTR TOLD ME TRUMP WAS NOT FOR REAL AND ALREWADY SOLD OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN OY VEY

Mr.Trump is just getting started.

8ch.net/n/res/482448.html

Checked
I thought I couldn't get any harder than this. It's only getting better and better.

We'll soon have everyone on our side. Not just the ICI, but also the FBI, NSA, Homeland security, DEA, even the supreme court itself.
The very institutions they intended to use against "domestic terrorists" and preachers of "hate speech" (i.e. white people) are now going to be used against shitskins, SJWs and their kike financiers.

There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant who hasn't committed a crime, because they committed a crime by crossing the border illegally

Holla Forums needs to up its white genocide propaganda on social media

CNN and Fox are doing it for us by covering the anti-trump protests.

this is only day 3, I can only get so hard for so long

There's already an article or two going around where Trump was starting to push for gold or silver backed currency.

Fine companies, legal entities and individuals who hire illegals. The fines will be progressive for each time a new criminal offense is discovered by the authorities.

The illegal that is caught in the country can only obtain his labor rights if he points and proves who hired him.

wew

and checked

Wew

Kill these lawless genocidal cucks. Kill them all, Donald. Kill them all.