LIVE - Poland independance day

Crowds are marching through Warsaw to celebrate Polish Independence Day, marking the anniversary of the country gaining sovereignty from Russia, Prussia, and Austria in 1918, following 123 years of partitions. Marches in recent years have turned violent, ending in clashes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
livestream.com/premiummediapl/events/6611212
warszawa.gosc.pl/gal/pokaz/3547167.Bastion-Europy-Marsz-Niepodleglosci-2016#gt
archive.is/TDRcc
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pl&u=http://www.money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/imigranci-w-polsce-pod-wzgledem-ich-liczby,244,0,1936884.html&usg=ALkJrhic9bq-28hr2tKQ7_DxT_n6xG5PWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always a show 10/10 rainbow burning Poles.

butthurt belt of europe celebrating the creation of their artificial state

Based Polacks.
As an Irishmen you can't Believe how happy I am that THESE people are our Biggest source of Immigrants, and that we largely avoided a flood of shitskins into the Country like alot of Europeans Countries did before the Rise Of Nationalism.
And now that Nationalism is on the way to Europe next, it's going to be quite easy to gather them up and deport them.

You guys should combine it with an anti-islam march like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

How is weather in Islamic State of Germany?

This year's march is very special, as it is dedicated to Europe.
It is also supposed to provide safespace :^) for nationalists from other countries to manifest their opposition towards the EU's multicultural agenda and Islam.
Two biggest delegations that will be joining this year are from Italy and Slovakia.

There's really lots of people, unthinkable for any (((PROGRESSIVES))), but the stream is disappointingly LQ.

Funny thing is the most (((leftist))) Polish news stations are prohibited from streaming the main marches as the organisers didn't give them permission. They got called "fascists" for that, but the stations call them fascists anyway for organising the march. They must be sincerely butthurt at not being able to effectively distort the truth with their lefty lies.

kek, typical pshek

HOHO, marchers are literally shouting "death to fatherland's enemies", "God honour fatherland" and other stuff like "no for Muslim immigration", Poland for Poles" and "Youth, faith, nationalism". In the meantime, the counter marches of leftists fail hard.

OY

OY VEI

livestream.com/premiummediapl/events/6611212

In better quality than the superb quality of RT site.

(checked)

Antifa banners: "Nationalism is war and terror" and "Atheism, retirement pension, cosmopolitism"

godspeed polan

Make Poland Deutschland Again

I swear polish is a language designed by trolls, its fucking impossible to read or learn.

WHY DO THEY NEED Ł WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE AN L AND W IN THEIR ALPHABET

WHY DO W'S MAKE A FUCKING V SOUND

They are a still a virile Nation with a strong will to live, they may take germanys place someday as the dominant central european power if they play their cards right.

And boy do we have deserved to be left behind if we keep being so pathethic.

this. and britcucks are now going to get even more shitskins from pakistan instead of based poland

I think when muslims start butchering Germans we should take slavic lands to make buffer zone/muslim hunting grounds, and put defensive line at Oder.

After Trump, I want to help uncuck Europe but you can't help people who don't help themselves. It's up to you, Europeans. Grasp your destiny.

You'll hang on the day of the rope, subhuman. Germans aren't any better than sandniggers. In fact, it's quite hard to find the difference nowadays. Just wait until there's an actual conflict again and we can go Stefan Batory on your ass.

nice try, not a german

The dindus are brought by Soros or what? I wonder if they can even speak Polish. The guy with flag on the right seems displeased. Absolutely disgusted, one could say.

Nice posts. You guys sure are doing a job the (((divisive))) elements would praise, trying to turn Europeans against Europeans in current demographic situations.

White non-leftists should unite with white non-leftists and forget minor and major, long past and more current, imagined and real, transgressions. Just like there's foreign groups on the Polish independence march granting their support, so should we stand together for better or worse.

3-4 biggest cities are infested with niggers, mulattos, arabs and other shitskins. They're most visible around downtown areas, but occasionally you can spot them or their mongrel offspring even closer to suburbs. It's been that way ever since EU accession in 2004

Eh, its normal that we euros shitfling a lot.
If shit would actually go down, id trust most of our neighboors to not damage us further if they do not bother helping.

:^)

The Ł sounds like an English W.

Eh, really? It's just that I haven't seen many, at least not in Poznan and Krakow where I've spent considerable time (though Krakow not so much). I've seen lots of Japs and other Chinks photographing everything that moves and some owning chinese food restaurants, but only like three or max five dindus total in my life. I've seen dozens of muslims but they're all from "erasmus" I assume since they typically are seen around universities, so they're only temporarily present.

I'm from Wroclaw and I can tell you it's getting really bad. I saw teenage dindus mugging children and teenage girls in suburbia. I bump into fat sheboons when I go shopping. I see increasing numbers of my elderly neighbors babysitting little chimps while their daughters are busy riding the BBC carousel. My female relatives come back from parties in tears or visibly upset, talking about all the kebabs hitting on them and not understanding what does NO mean. I see niggers or mulattos nearly every time I have to pass through city center, both on workdays and weekends. I hear Spanish during the peak hours in public transportation (fuck those yelling spics). I don't recognize this city anymore, it's quite likely it gets pozzed at much faster rate than Warsaw

Fucking disgusting. Cities are cancer. I lived in 50k town and I seen 2 niggers in 26 years. One in city, and one living in small village.

Meanwhile in Warsaw, kikebook BTFO

Glad Katowice is mostly free of filth like that. The only infestation we have to deal with are gorole.

No.
It's cucks false flagging.
Here, have the center od degeneracy in poland

This butthurt belt is the countries which is going to save the white race and western civilization in Europe.

Hungarian here.

Happy Birthday, Poland. March on.

no "poles are subhuman" comments yet?

*dont fucking say it*

warszawa.gosc.pl/gal/pokaz/3547167.Bastion-Europy-Marsz-Niepodleglosci-2016#gt
have some photos Holla Forums

Great pictures.

It's like you've missed a whole portion of the thread.
Pollack here, btw, I wish my country was as based as Hungary because the younger generations are becoming cucks at an alarming rate (the only difference from the West is that they're not as soft about it).

good for plumberland

Cops are butthurt and harassing people with flares and firecrackers now.

Congrats, my eastern Europe bros

you know there are things like Dunecoons, Kikes, Niggers and other shitskin to get rid off first.

pls stop

tbh Silesia is rightful Austrian clay

Yeah, I spent about two weeks in Warsaw in 2012 and I think I saw a grand total of two negros. And one of those was at the Marriott Hotel.

Why the slovenian flag? I'm confused jan

Come and take it.

co to kurva jest?
Polish-Slovenian brothers

Congrats from Slovenia. Long live Poland!

Always down for my Polish brothers.
Long Live Slovenia & Polska

technically we went under bohemian (read czech) monarchy. Perspective of having stable goverment for once was too good to pass. After that austria (huge faggots) fucked up everything

Polska Duma

t. don't speak polish.

that data was hard to track down. your snapshot comes from wikipedia. it references a 2016-Q1 'special report' based off of registered insurance and worker data, compiled by the EU. the report's release is no longer on line. echos in webcaches reveal the intent was to show that poland is doing just super under migrant load and thus needs more shitskins. it was almost unanimously denounced outside of the education sphere for not including actual people or counts, being generated from what appears to be claims data only. for comparison, a predecessor is a 2010 report by Anna Bernacka-Langier, which states similar relative percentages of registered -immigrants- and context sentiment of missing -migrant- data:

http edukacja warszawa pl/sites/edukacja/files/strona/4316/attachments/inny_w_polskiej_szkole.pdf (from pdf page 10)

and that was back in 2010.

essentially, the question remains: what is the 'census' data of population races, and more importantly, their cumulative demographic change per unit time? no discrete total data is available on this subject. literally – no total data broken down by race nor including migrants. Imigranci is not migrant. Imigranci is data compiled by banks advocating poland can absorb more non-pols (even though it's one of the highest absorbers in europe) that conveniently excludes counting migrants.

(re)
(cont)

here's an actual refutation of the data of the euro special report. the article contests that the number of guest worker ukrainians hasn't really surged on the ground, but rather it was ukrainian –refugees– that spiked poland to #2 in migrant destination behind the uk. in other words, 'ukraine' was the visa gateway, not the actual race data. some 300k 'ukrainian' visas were granted in the last year alone (2015 data). it is expected that germoney will become #1 with londonstan #2 in 2016 data – if it the propaganda campaign continues it's bent on encouraging 'fair share of migrants'.

archive.is/TDRcc

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pl&u=http://www.money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/imigranci-w-polsce-pod-wzgledem-ich-liczby,244,0,1936884.html&usg=ALkJrhic9bq-28hr2tKQ7_DxT_n6xG5PWg

ltdr: don't post wikipedia data again.

Fuck you, Jew piece of shit.

Kick them out, remigration. Eastern Europe are the last European states Europeans still want to work for, in. Nobody wants to work for a dying shithole like western Europe where everything is forcibly given to hostile invaders that attack and rape you in the streets while you aren't even allowed to tackle, mention a massive birth deficit.