Holla Forums Is a parody of its former self

Why is all cynicism of Trump in relation to the Jewish question always brushed off, ignored or even banned on here?

At first I just thought it was to avoid people getting demoralized and that the Mods genuinely believed that most if not all were coming from ctr shills but this trend has continued even after the election and I'm left wondering why?

It's even worse when it comes to the e-celebs(I'm thinking of TRS and Ramzpaul among others) that have been embraced by the "alt-right" with podcasts and videos only ever mentioning Trump's "Jewish connections" In passing and even then It feels like its done simply so they can say if they are ever criticised that in fact they have discussed the arguments and deemed them irrelevant. For example how many of you know that four out of five of trump's children are married to Jews, that both of trump's parents died in a Jewish hospital or that he went out his way to lift a ban on Jews being members of one of his private club and if you do know these fact did you have to seek them out by researching them yourself? What is it about trump that places him above suspicion while other vocal opponents of international Jewry are routinely scrutinized here and elsewhere?

Putting aside partisan loyalty he seems far better for Jews at least when it comes to foreign policy in relation to Israel with Netanyahu openly bragging about how the election of trump would lead to a warmer relationship between the two country’s when compared to the previous Obama administration.

The idea of a Jewish controlled opposition would seem to be accepted fact on here expect in relation to Donald trump who would seem to me to be an obvious candidate.

So is it all larping or are you all really this deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/
voltairenet.org/article168535.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the only deluded person here is you.

Holla Forums caring about TRS faggots or other ecelebs.

Sinead please leave.

Have I been imagining the threads?

I was using them as an example.

WTF I love open borders now

No shit. The reason people tell you to fuck off is because you're being a retarded faggot, not because they don't think Trump doesn't have jewish connections. It's been said repeatedly – Trump is a means to an end. What the fuck is pointing out his Jewish connections going to do except demoralize people? We got a pretty damn good candidate and we, or at least I'm, not going to let that opportunity be wasted.

because Trump got built up as a savior, which he won't be
criticism of a savior is never well received
you'll probably be banned

wtf i'm a hill-missile now

Why aren't you banned yet?

Why do they need moralized? People that come here aren't children.

The election is over.

We'll see.

Choke on a dick and die, Sinead.

Were you expecting literally Hitler or something? Trump is just a stepping stone to a more right wing America, I knew that, other anons knew that, I would hope you did too. He certainly has done a lot more to name specific Jews that are in power, more than any other Presidential candidate in the past 35 years. But I never expected him to get into office and start throwing kikes into gas chambers.
There's a lot of work yet to be done, and the man isn't even in office yet. Hell, his 100 day plan goes a long way to undoing a lot of the damages the current kosher regime has done. We need to keep pushing public opinion to the right so we can get more extreme people in power. The way leftists are behaving is already helping us.
So making threads like this stating how he isn't throwing Jews in train cars makes you look like a massive demoralist faggot.

No you have not, see

Also see

In this sea of shit that is life, you could not do with a little bit of uplifting once in awhile? If you are so nihilistic, kill your self already.

Right now one of his Telecomm guys is a Jew who works for AT&T an ISP known to want to fuck over Net Neutrality. Trump isn't perfect and it's our duty as vigilant citizens to call him out on his shit. Unfortunately the board has come to idolize Trump, so expect to get B& soon.

Gg, no re op.

Sage

It's called Hegelian dialectic .

WTF I'm a #jebturtle now

Okay, Trump has Jew connections. What now faggot? Absolutely nothing.

Sage.

Yeah, adults don't need to be moralized. All that talk about morale relating to military is all bullshit.

What do you plan to accomplish by addressing the JQ regarding Trump? Do you want Holla Forums to abandon him? Oppose him at every turn? It's not like we'll be viewing his every action through rose-colored glasses. If anything, our standards for him are very high. The man isn't even an office yet and you're already calling him a kike plant. If that isn't shilling, I clearly don't know what is.

Which is used and abused by the JTRIG to split communities and prevent them from using rational thought.

in office*

if you want to start a thread to stop one of trump's picks or research a new jewish connection, that's one thing, but we're not gonna have giant anti-Trump threads the week after the election when he isn't even in office yet.
Do these faggots want us to start pumping out anti-Trump memes of some bullshit? It's fucking nothing.

Bump because this is an issue, all kikes are bad, regardless of their opinion on Trump or connections with him.

No, i'm asking for you to be banned

Fuck off shill

No but people still making threads seem to.
In what way. His first meeting with a foreign leader is the fucking PM of Israel.
Again I dont see the problem. Were can I discuses it if not here?

Why not? Do you think the jews will be resting?

Who am I shilling for?

The guy you should be looking for is named Jason Greenblatt, he's one of Trump main foreign policy adviser but I don't know if you're interested in the middle east / israeli settlements thing.
He's likely to be a very pro-israel president but it has been know for months, nothing new really don't know why you guys are so upset about it.

I'm getting mixed messages here.

Come to endchan.

it will convert back friend

once times get shit again it will return

It has more to do with nu-Holla Forums being a slighly more serious Holla Forums and there's more interest to troll libs.
Personally I blame the celeb leaks/fappening for bringing so many newfags on the board.

It's not just the jews. There a lot of mystery societies that like to deflect the blame on the jews.

As I remember things, Bibi asked him to come to Israel back a few months, so he could put on a funny hat and pretend to have a psychic connection with a wall like literally every other American politician at the national level does.

I also seem to remember Trump telling him to piss off, that he's busy running a campaign, and maybe he'd drop by when things cooled down.

Every female over 20 is a parody of her former self.

Prove me wrong.

Any way you want to spin it you've to admit that buying trump - a new york city real estate billionaire - as some kind of outsider to the establishment was a retarded thing to do.

I remember 3 years ago…
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Nice dubs but this mentality has poisoned Holla Forums. The Alt-Right is a movement that is here to stay and who`s influence in this election cannot be denied. TRS has been a large part of the metapoltics of the Alt-Right yet many faggots hehe go "MUH E-celeb, Muh Alt-Kike" whenever they are brought up. Trump has done good for us, but he is not someone we should show unwavering support. Trump is a tool to achive a goal, Trump is not that goal. We needed Trump in the Oval Office for this unity and total support was needed. Now that Trump is the Presedent elect we have must keep him to his promises. Unfortunatly Holla Forums has become a cocksucker for Trump and has forgotten who the master should be in this strange relationship.

You're right, OP.
I've noticed even a month ago that Trump support was being used to quash criticism of jews in general and Trump's connection to them in particular.
The shills are trying to create a narrative where not all X are bad, ie jews, faggots, etc both of which Trump is not opposed to.

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR ELATION AT OUR VICTORY TO BE SUBVERTED

We need to push hard to drive the overton window further to the right. Anti-immigration is great, civic nationalism is better, but it's not our positions and Trump doesw not represent our positions.
We need to be his harshist critics in the next 4 years, force hi,m to keep his promises, drive him further right and highlight at every turn the presence of the jew.

How much do they pay you? I think that has never been answered

Because he was clearly the superior alternative and now Holla Forums is on a high from winning. Keep showing people the connections so that if Trump fucks up, we can make the connections and work from there.

I'm wary of Trump, but for fuck sake this is exactly the idiots who go apeshit on Putin.
At worst he is no better than Hillary, at best he is opening the gate for better things.
To add, geopolitically speaking, Israel exist because it was useful to America and their projects.The USSR,Syria,China if i remember correctly,etc. were all against the creation of Israel during the UN talks in 1948.

The following is a random keyword the ADL monitors:
Wall Building
Regarding this
You faggots should watch the (((foreign media))) outlets, they're all anti-Trump and treating him as if he's the next hitler.

I'm not even American and the butthurt he caused alone was worth it.

We should definitely give Trump constructive criticism, but he's not gonna nuke Israel for you. You'll have to run yourself if you want that to happen.

it's pretty difficult to avoid having Jews work for you, especially if you have over 500 businesses. Hell, there are Jews who have worked for Hitler, according to thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/ . Does that mean Hitler should be discredited?
But we should wait for Trump to be in office (January 20th) til we can judge him.

why so salty though fam?

It will happen the same thing that happened with reagan, people will go to sleep because muh hollywood president/daddy complex.
To this day there are still people that think that reagan was a good guy.

Boils down to

Big deal. A celebrity got paid for an endorsement. It happens all the time.

Yeah, and normies opinions matter on Holla Forums, because? If he's a kike-puppet, we deal with him like a kike-puppet, however as it is he's had time to do exactly fuck and all. So getting all worked up at this point is fucking meaningless.

On May 17, 1948, three days after Israel declared independence, the Soviet Union legally recognized it de jure, becoming the first country to grant de jure recognition to the Jewish state.[4][5] In addition to the diplomatic support, arms from Czechoslovakia, part of the Soviet bloc, were crucial to Israel in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

Yes, we should wait for a Presidential candidate who openly hates the kikes.

Oh.. fucking wait.

As always, this line of reasoning makes no sense. Why would kikes want a candidate like Donald? Why are so many of them kvetching, and why did the entire Jewish media get shown.

You also ignore all the dogwhistling… the Morning Joe webm, Donald's upbringing with a KKK father, his fascination with Hitler speeches.

Hitler had less Marxism to contend with than we did. A man can not achieve anything being openly anti-semetic. It's time you learned to play the game like the big boys do.

And if all else fails, theres always Plan B

I am, thanks for the information.

The exact opposite of that happened actually.

We discussed our battle plan for months. We heard your thoughts and concerns but decided to, while keeping them in mind, go through with it. Now we are amidst a great battle. You come to us with the same ideas as you presented them when we were strategizing, without new evidence appearing that would make your points more relevant. To add to that, you are making the same thread every day and use a rhetoric to imply urgency. Doing what your are doing makes you seem like a demoralizing agnet, hence you deserve everything that you get.

You could have humbly made a thread about some new evidence and let anons think for themselves. You could have avoid making a new thread about this every day, and not coming off as a hysterical bitch. You could have waited for Trump actually getting into office you'll have to wait more than that, though. I'd say come back after the next fourth of July. You could have done these things to make you seem less of a demoralizing agent, but you didn't, you couldn't, and now you're being called a shill. Good job dummy.

Gas yourself tbh

Why are the jews supporting Azov?

Sounds like you need another dose of medicine, user.

No other choice. No leverage, no alternative, nothing that inspired hope.
Yes, we know he has heavy dealings with the jews. What else would you have us do?
This was the last option before abandoning the system entirely. This was the last shred of good faith in the current society. You might say it was in vain, that we know it has to go, and this is true, but we still had to go through the motion, make one last effort to know it is so. To know in our hearts that we have no choice left but blood and iron.

Trump was the final bit of weakness. If he is untrue, if he is the most expensive bait and switch ever, if his Jewish wed family are the strings that will control him, then we will become an umman manda upon all. Samson option, in reality.

Fuck me, it was the Syrian depute and the Soviet one to the resolution of the General Assembly that wanted to give 55% of the land to the kikes who were a minority.
I fucked up. However this is a good article on the creation of Israel:voltairenet.org/article168535.html

The same ideas but things have changed. I supported him.
Can you read a thread?
I thought you were more concerned with "muh demoralizing"?

So you basically want us to be opinionated jews. You want us to hate our president with no reason, even though Love Trumps Hate? What a bigot. OP can fend for himself, I'm sure, and he doesn't need a jewish lawyer. Fuck off with this astroturfing retard

With Trump in office they're useless.

Blue pilled as fuck, none of them are our true allies, but we can make deals with some and have the (((enemies))) of our (((enemies))) be our temporary friends.
I know, for example, that many orthodox jews had marxist jews.

Did you not watch any of his recent speeches, debates, or even political ads? He names (((Soros))) all the time and has a few prominent Jews in his latest ad like (((Janet Yellen))) chair of the Fed. Yes, him bending the knee to Israel was expected, but we need to root out the kosher figures at home before we can turn our attention to a nuclear-equipped kike nation.

I simply used them as terms to outline the extreme expectations a lot of anons seem to project into our President-elect. I was neither denying or condoning the holocaust.

hate*

.>>8198346
you're running scared schlomo. you're gonna love your gas chamber.

meant for

DELET THIS

hurr durr don't worry goy trump is now elected you don't have to worry about kikes sabotaging him anymore goy hehe

If you are butthurt about being called a shill, and if you are indeed not a shill, and if you have some new evidence you believe is important, you should post them in manner that would make you seem less shilly. It's just an advice kike.

Good goys don't have opinions. Nasty evil things.

Why do you think that?

That's true. Goys seek the truth and strive to understand and synchronize with reality. Jews rape reality so they have opinions. Nice try though

Its a very volatile fracture point that usually does not warrant the risks of letting the dumber members stumble over themselves.

I think if they werent as dumb, perhaps this topic should be allowed.

But I got the feeling that it also was a demoralization topic used by the pre-crt shills.

My argument against the jew question is still the same. The most vile jews on this planet threw money and resources against trump in such a way that its nearly impossible to truly criticize trump for being pro jew.

The leads and things should be investigated of course. But it shouldnt explode too much.

What's the beef with Sinéad, really? I've never seen any of her videos and thought "this person is a problem." I get that she has entertained really stupid ideas on her show, but the most active users on this board literally believe "meme magic" and I don't even need to get started on that.

What's your grievance here?

Well put

It's nice when someone else has already summed up what you were about to say.

Way back when Holla Forums was called /new/ and was on 4chon, there was a kike who spammed paulberg.jpg in literally every thread that mentioned Ron Paul (of which there were many at that time.)

As usual, the Jew is up to his old tricks because Jews never learn anything.

I dub OP Paulberg Jr.

Unless you can produce a better unifier of Whites than Trump you are a useless cuck and I will fight you in every thread like I have for the past year.

I'm sure you've something to prove this, otherwise you're free to "fix" the picture and post it.

Kek enjoy the anchor.

>>>/polmeta/

Kind of strengthens OPs point, doesn't it?

THIS

OP, this was all discussed way back during the primaries and there were mutliple threads on it everyday. So I don't know what you are complaining about. See the above THIS for why I personally support the man.

Your criticism doesn't explain all the jewish tantrums in the press and Hollywood (2 Jewish institutions). It doesn't explain the chronic oy veying we have heard out of thousands of jewish mouths since shit started getting real in his campaign.

Tiffany is married?

Few thoughts:

-Trump being a kike shill is not a valid criticism as Kevin MacDonald has already explained that Jews are overall furious and terrified of his supporters.
-Some people here have been driven to the edge of mental stability so hostility to criticism must be tolerated.
-Most of the CtR accusations are driven by stupidity.
-Trump's political competence is a valid area for criticism and I have been subjected to outrageous moderator incompetence by previously receiving a ban for mild criticism of his debate performance.

The only thing strengthened is your insatiable love of cock.

In the context of other threads saying the exact same thing since Trump started running, no, no it does not.

I'm not wasting my data retreading the same shit. The thread is dead anyway.

Bye.

Good one.

So anchoring a thread about Trump's Jewish connections (and I'm not saying that is a problem) doesn't support the argument that any dissent about Trump, legitimate or not, is suppressed? Becaue maybe there was a thread months ago when a nonexistent council of board users decided on the issue? Dumb.

It's a pretty obvious power play, lad. Not saying he wants to a wipe Israel off the face of the map and gas Jews, no one is saying that, but I do believe he will atleast put America first.

Would you rather Clinton have won and we have 30 million spics naturalized, had gun rights federally infringed and entered Cold War 2.0: Eratic Psychopath President Edition? If you think he's controlled op, you're fucking delusional. He's done more damage to the MSM probably than any person in world history and will set back the Jew agenda 2 decades if he gets half of his campaign platform completed. We won a battle no one, not even cuckchan anons, are saying we won the war.

This non-white butthurt this election causedis also pushing white women towards ethnic nationalism. The first thing the MSM did after the election was called was break down the demographics and blame white men and then white women 55% of them voted trump. They're no longer a protected class and this is one of the best things to come out of this election. If Clinton had won, it would be leftist identity politics as usual.

Realised the "user has been banned" isn't appearing. Interesting.

I'm OP.

High quality non-shitpost there!
Top kek mate!
(I am not an aussie)
Your post reeks of that moderator shitposter in the meta board, maybe you could be one of (((Them)))?

(Checked these trips)
Praise Kek, Kek doesn't like how the compromised 8/pol/ mods censor.

We should've memed

Nonsense.

The mods never go there.

Whatever, I only meant the last quote. Dunno why it picked up all the other stuff.

I remember those discussions. I do not doubt it is the same user who was butthurt, because we did not support Rand Paul. That guy threw a fit for two months straight.

OP, you need to fully understand our situation. I am heavily involved in business. Every company with more than 500 employees is infested with Jews. It is infested with diversity. It is infested with anti-white rhetoric in the form of privilege training (given to management).

Do you really think their influence is some secret thing that nobody feels? It is everywhere. Half the country laps their shit up and doesn't think anything of it. Anyone in a position of power has to deal with Jews. Many people have no clue about who they are and what they represent. They marry into families with power and indoctrinate them. A business contact I've known for some time married a Jewess. Four years later and he had been completely corrupted by his wife.

Would I trust his kids who married Jews? Absolutely not. As for Trump, I will trust he is working for the benefit of whites until he gives us a reason he isn't. Who knows what he thinks. I know a guy whose daughter basically gave him the finger, moved out of the country, and married a black guy. Do you think he supports blacks?

This, fam. You don't make 10billion dollars without learning who you're competing with.

Of course, who do you think has been buying the vols their pallets of hotpockets?

G-D's chosen have been asking for it for a long time

Mmm, you fucking know what?

I always said this: If there are people who are shilling for hillary campaing on this very board and in the cuckchan one, then: ¿Why aren't trump shills a thing?. I know this sounds fucking retarded but i have the single impression that someone working for the trump campaing saw the whole Holla Forums community and said "these idiots could be usefull, as long as i blend and avoid saying any that change these people minds on trump (jewish connections and stuff)". And see it for yourself this place and cuckchan totally shilled this guy ==FOR FREE== because people started making him look like a savior/hitler 2.0/moonman incarnacion/etc.

Like OP says, maybe the mods banned people for trying to demoralize the average Holla Forumsack or maybe they were payed for the faggot working for trump campaing to avoid shitting that image of "god emperor" that every one has. Still i would choose trump over hillary for a long run, but that doesn't mean that the jews get the boot just because "god emperor" is on charge.

tl;dr: Ya'all fucking tools

It usually takes over 2 years for a personality cult to fall apart, so don't expect gratification anytime soon

Is campaign a banned word?

Or is it that English isn't your first language?

The m00ds are controlled opposition.

He's obsessed with her. I'm not sure if he's a kike or just an autist, but he brings up all the time in threads that have literally nothing to do with her or the Renegays.

Why do you think? During the election circus the schpiel was "just pull together and don't criticize, wait until he's elected so we can push the narrative." Now we see the new rules are going to continue. Holla Forums is now a toothless party politics forum.

You are now not allowed to criticize a man whose closest family publicly state people like old Holla Forums should be shot. This is new Holla Forums now.

Don't speak too loud about Jews, and Jews connected to the party line are "good jews." Race is not worth discussing because "Holla Forums is finished with that discussion." Just wave your flag and hope for the best from now on. You might veer into some /x/ tier shit about satanism if you want, if it's related to party politics.

In retrospect we see who the shills actually were, but now it's too late. Holla Forums will live again in some other incarnation, somewhere else.

See ya space oldfags.

This might be a little late, op, but I completely agree with you. Holla Forums used to hate everyone, and for awhile there was some talk about Trump and his support for israel/jewish connections, but now anyone that mentions it is a shill/ctr/etc.

I'm afraid Holla Forums has gone from a quest for truth to being republican. This whole attitude of "well, trump isn't the best, but he's the best we've got! he's just a means to an end, goy!", is rediculous at best.

Once this Trump train nonsense started we've been flooded with edgy teenagers who think it's cute to be natsoc, and that emperor trump would lead us there, even though trump has said on multiple occasions he will be israel's greatest ally. I just don't understand the logical disconnect with Holla Forums on this one. Maybe Holla Forums has finally been successfully infiltrated and subverted.

Hell, even back in the day, Holla Forums wasn't really racist, they just didn't like niggers. The racism angle was pushed just to keep normies out (it IS "politically incorrect", after all), but then after the great exodus of 4/pol/ stormcucks streamed in to become part of fullchan's culture.

Just my two cents.

Now watch me be called a shill.

I was a little drunk when i wrote this.

Yep, i'm an argie.

This is because Holla Forums is just another goy pen Jew controlled false front like the Jew Alex Linder's VNN and Don "Shalom" Black's Stormfront.

Holla Forums was literally started by a Jew bastard.

A tiny crippled one yes but still a Jew nevertheless and thus absolutely not to be trusted.

This is why there are Jews and kosher conservative morons all over the board who won't tell the truth or accept the truth that is plainly before anyone and that is Dump is a huge lover and supporter of Israel and has been a liar all of his life.

why do you faggots delete critical threads? Aren't you supposed to champion free speech?

you are becoming like the liberal shithole reddit you just so despise, just from another angle and being funnier. FUCK YOU