NEW CONGRESS ALREADY OPPOSING TRUMP

archive.is/7UKrJ

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-bypass-congress-trump-can-build-the-1478801680-htmlstory.html
archive.is/snXbX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody will buy into that. People voted for Trump, so Trump will tell them to eat shit if they refuse the plan people voted for.

lmao

Excuses. I'm pretty sure you can build a strong and beautiful wall with modern technology.

That's not mentioned at all in the article, there's a picture of the protests, but it's an ad for another article

Too bad folks

They are going to try the "digital border" bullshit plan that existed for years as just a way to give tax dollars to Israeli and American security firms.

Fuck these people, holy shit.

The spics are paying for it.
Fuck them,they wiIl swing if they oppose the emperor.

Trump doesn't need to congress to build the wall, he just needs to fund the "fence" Bush got approved, likely he can get extra funding for defense and border security and revise the plans from a shitty fence beaners can climb over to a massive almost-unbreachable wall.

Funny thing about executive orders, is that now Trump has power of their donors…. bigly. Leftists will keep doubting Trunp and will stay in denial as their fake empire vanishes before their eyes.

Trump will bend on a few issues but he will never bend to the Wall. There will be no alternative other than a giant wall and 30 million spics, gooks, niggers and towelheads thrown out of the country.

Simply put… IF those pukes don't want our beautiful wall… They won't have an office because we'll vote them out.

This. It's insane how much leverage he has on them.

I can give you the Don's reply already.
"If I were to build it with American money its not going to be expensive. I know some people, they're wonderful people and they build walls so efficiently - so quickly - so inexpensively that it will make your head spin. But.. but! We're not going to build it with American money, Mexico is going to pay for the wall with our new trade deals and we're going to put thousands of Americans to work and its going to be beautiful."

Or something like that.

They can always come up with excuses why we can't build it.
Trump will say fuck that watch me.
Ahead of schedule and under budget.

fuck them. better start post-dating their resumes for 2018

Reduces visibility?! Do these shitbags not realize how hollow and ridiculous their claims are? As if cameras, spotting towers, satellites, planes, drones, or plenty of other shit I can't think off the top of my head don't exist. The audacity of these kike-loving uniparty treasonous cunts.

Trump better stick to his promise of the wall and he better kick these traitors out or get them to bend the knee forever. Besides, Trump must know that if he doesn't follow through with the wall, he will not get reelected and we are back to the destruction of the republic

Exactly.
He's going to force them to kneel. Don't know how anyone could see it anyway. Anyone who's ever worked for him knows that Donald Respects Loyalty most of all. He won't stand for this shit, and he'll show them on Day one.

Congress already approved the wall and Trump can build it on his own.
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-bypass-congress-trump-can-build-the-1478801680-htmlstory.html
archive.is/snXbX

Just like it's well within Trump's power to ban all non-whites from the country purely with his executive powers.

This is exactly the thing people are fed up with.

Can someone post the "Trump will never be president ← YOU ARE NOW HERE" meme? I want update it.

-Trump's not a serious candidate
-Trump will be out by October
-Trump will never win a single primary
-Trump has a ceiling of 25%
-Trump has a ceiling of 30%
-Trump has a ceiling of 35%
-Trump has a ceiling of 45%
-Trump will never win the south
-Trump can't win with evangelicals
-Trump will never be accepted by the party
-Trump will never be the nominee
-Trump will never win the general
-Trump can't really build a wall

One of these?

Jesus, I've only just realised that the Wall is going to be real.

Oh man. I can't wait to hear all the plans on it.

I can't wait to see the thousands of protestors on both sides of the wall.

I can't wait for opening ceremony.

It'll be beautiful.

That's why executive orders exist. Obama set a precedent. Trump better use it.

This one was good but after that you went too hard. Should have focused on fighting Rothschilds, Jews and Communism

'capped for future reference

Well, in the cycle of empires, we do happen to be at the "Julius Caesar" stage of electing a populist leader to save the country.

If he were a benevolent dictator it would be awesome for his lifespan then immediately go to shit afterwords (constitution getting fucked and all)

You missed
Trump cant kill the Federal reserve

Set up Your priorities rigth

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Like building a bridge? IMPOSSIBLE

That's the problem right there, the Bush fence was pure useless bullshit that existed just to shower money on the military-industrial complex.

You forgot a few I would have in there but you got all the main ones.

The specifics don't matter. Executive branch can do whatever the hell it wants now.

You're preaching to the choir.

was that faggot too lazy to type a D when writing the title after realizing he fucked up? jesus

All over again.

Two words: mine field

Even as a mexican myself i hate this country and this people, I like the physicall territory a lot tough, but I hate countries that like Soccer so much YET THEY FAIL at it.

Soccer is the root of all problems in Mexico, it breeds criminals, drug lords, mass homosexual rape and shitty music/food.

They will build the wall and deport them, or they will get real next Hitler.

I love the God emperor just as much as everyone but the wall is a fucking stupid idea. A physical barrier is too easy to circumvent. They've found paved highways big enough to drive an 18 wheeler through in tunnels underneath the border. Just increase the size/funding of the border patrol and have them monitor the border with drones and shit. They could dispatch a team to intercept the wet backs before they even got close. Deport all the illegals trail-of-tears style, I don't give a fuck, but the wall is ineffective. I do like the symbolism involved though….

Does the new congress have any power until 3 Jan?

I'm sure you can see a wetback climb a wall.

Mein Gott
Imagine the salt eruptions when:
"Construction begins on The Wall of Trump."
"Racist wall halfway finished."
"Helpless little Latino dies in fall from Bigot's Barrier"
"Wall done. Say goodbye to taco stands, America."
"Employment up, drug trafficking down, ICE employees able to take time off to visit their families for the holidays."

What is this strange elation in my chest?
Is this feeling hope?

Soccer truly is a cancer.
t.brazilian

Walls are ineffective you say? May I politely invite you to unfuck yourself? Pic related.

Thigh I will concede it's the second part of wall + enforcement of immigration laws that really makes it work

Soccer? What is that? Some type of socks?

This was to be expected. A lot of the reps that got reelected are cucks. Heres what we do. We single out the more vocal ones. We get on goybook and make sockpuppet accounts pretending to be people from their state. We then make groups for that state "If you wont help trump we will hold a recall election"

Soccer is a symptom of the third world.

It's like football, but played with the feet, and the ball is round. Got it? Foot, ball.

1 - Extend the fence to cover the the entire border

2 - Allow BP to shoot through the fence.

Problem solved.

Kek, maybe we should suggest Congress convene outside so that the walls of the capital don't obstruct the view for security.

But somehow the USA can spend trillions on a wall and wars for Israel.

How do we meaningfully put pressure on congress?

Or, maybe the fact that you're mexican is why your civilization is so shitty.

Stop trying to hold yourselves to the standards of white men. You will only fail.

Nate Silver is just the kind of faggot who would bend the knee to the Greys.

They need to take lessons from the shitty fence the Spaniards have in Morocco. There are some videos floating around showing border patrol using long sticks to get the off the fence where they all sit on.
And why are they bitching about the price, have they forgotten that Mexico is going to pay for it.

The plan is and always was to trade US military aid in wiping out the cartels for Mexico's material support in building the wall and then enforcing it from their side as well.

It is the biggest possible win/win scenario, which is what you should expect from Trump in all dealings.

What are they gonna do, nuke mexico?

Fucking bullshit. China built a bigger wall 3,000 years ago with no machinery. All these fucking cuckservatives are getting tossed.

Scott Walker is stepping up, wants to get rid of filibusters.

Heck, you don't even need modern tech.

That's a great plan. I really hope that's what happens.

Filibusters are like the electoral college; nobody likes them, but they exist for a good reason.

As president aka commander and chief Trump can just order the military to protect our border wall instead of doing yard work on base and spinning around in office chairs all day.

Daily reminder we are $5 trillion into our adventures in sandnigger land.

Tell me again why we can't afford a wall to protect our own border for a few billion.

As opposed to doing nothing, which requires no effort to circumvent?

The very people who back such bullshit will be shot on sight. People want their wall.

This.

Did these retarded congressmen forget that mexico is paying? What the hell is wrong with these cucks

Build the fucking wall you spineless cucks

I don't even think I should be worried anymore. He's bloody unstoppable.

They seem to have cycled back to denial of all things

Care to explain this?

No, he respects results most of all. He's not gonna hire you just because you're his buddy. You have to be the best man for the job.

Oh boy, this is gonna be good.
Congress confirmed for never having read the Art of the Deal. Trump has clearly explained EXACTLY how he does business - and he's used to dealing with other tough businessmen who do the same. These poor sheep clearly don't know what they're getting into.

According to Trump, rule one of negotiating is that you always start with an outrageous first offer; demand five times what you actually want. Then you start bargaining, and eventually you let them "talk you down" into getting exactly what you wanted in the first place. You get what you wanted, and the other guy feels like he's a great negotiator.

Trump's first offer is a wall 1000 miles long and 300 feet high that Mexico will pay for. Congress says they're willing to "extend the fence". At this point, I imagine the "compromise" they'll reach will be a wall 1000 miles long and 50 feet high that Mexico will pay for.

Though, if the results of Obama's administration are any indication of congress' skills at saying no to the President, you'll probably end up with a 3000 mile long two mile high gold-plated wall with a moat and alligators, and coin-operated machineguns for the tourists.

The Wall is to Trump what Obamacare was to Obummer
He won't bend the knee.

Obama set the example with his executive orders. If congress doesn't do what he wants he has his armed supporters and a precedent of executive orders at his side.

Mexico is paying for it, tell them to fuck off.

We need to make sure we organize massive support for all his ideas to bully congress into submission like we did with killing the Anti gun bill.

We should probably get started on that.

This was the plan from the beginning. He knew that a wall would be opposed which is why he said it. Now he gets what he actually wants in the "compromise". This is how you make a deal.

What is that? A mote with alligators?

A massive electrified fuck off fence. Built by the best engineers and strategists there are. With a tar filled ditch

Stop it with the Jewish concern trolling.

It's funny. Lots of libshits are buying into the idea that the midterm elections are their chance.

Little do they know the backlash establishment republicans are about to invite. Look for "Trump" Republican candidates popping up in your next election.

Are the wall going to look this?

heard it in the Emperor's voice

You are justifying genocide.

Ever hear of guard towers?

Rough terrain? Your forefathers set off in a wooden boat with no motor across an ocean and in the 60's men went to the fucking moon, you pussies. Generally, you build around water and use eminent domain when it's required you fucking retards.

He probably didn't believe Trump could win either.

Mainstream press - fucking experts at being wrong and making excuses.

These limp-wristed faggots are so used to losing that they're trying to compromise with their own party in control of everything! Trump has his work cut out for him making lions out of these mewling kittens.

I have already warned my senators & representatives to stay the fuck out of Trump's way.
Looks like we need to start now, to primary them out as their elections come up.

Anons, many of you need to start thinking about running against them, and many of us need to start thinking about infiltrating the party at the regional level (Tea Party style).

We always knew this was not going to end with the God-Emperor's ascension, we need to stay high-energy & active.

He needs us now more than ever.

Every fucking thread

It's called cameras.

Their wall isn't even that good, just a shitty fence. But combined with an increase in commitment to actually stemming the tide it was enough to produce those results. It also helped that the "refugees" just changed routes to the cucked countries around Hungary.

The alternative plan should be nuking Mexico. They are just one giant drug cartel evolving their people in the wrong direction like Africa. Mexico should start the building the wall immediately to thank Trump for being so benevolent.

Digging under a REAL wall would set off vibration detectors far better than cutting through a chain-link or corrugated metal fence ever would.

And part of our national guard's "weekend a month" training should be helping the border patrol secure the southern border. We can rotate the various state's Guardsmen to allot their time to this on a continuous basis.
And our border patrol needs to have their equipment upgraded…with the growing encroachment of heavily armed Mexican gangs & the fact that those gangs are now smuggling terrorists into the U.S., our border patrol is finding itself in almost war-like conditions on a more routine basis. They need the equipment ans military backup to handle these new problems.

How many members of congress will go to jail?

:)

They know Trump gets an easy re-election if he gets a good chunk of the wall built by 2020, and he gets to choose his successor if he cuts the ribbon to the wall in 2024. Republicans will demand a compromise now, then in 2020 attack him for building a crappy fence easily circumvented by good goy Comey for Clinton's friends in Mexico.

I expect that the effectiveness of the Border Patrol and the agencies that work with it are about to jump upwards just from the fact of Trump's election "getting everybody on the same page" about how serious keeping out immigrants is really supposed to be taken.

But as for the wall, it's a matter of priority and efficiency. Building a huge wall might still work perfectly well, as a wall. But as a form of border control? This isn't like building dam, where you just say, this is where the pressure is here, so make the concrete this thick, and it will work, because the illegals will adapt to whatever you do in order to attack the weakest point.

It only makes sense to build walls and fences to the point where it makes some other avenue the weakest point of attack, like hiding in otherwise legal trucks, flying over with ultralights, digging massive tunnels as pointed out above, or, and this is probably going to be a big one, sailing over the ocean, as far from the coast as it takes, possibly in a primitive submarine.

Once it becomes easier to do any of those things than go over land, then money must be spent on blocking off those avenues of attack instead. It's going to be stupid to spend money on a section of wall when what we really need is Coast Guard funding, or high-sensitivity radar, or increased cargo inspections, or, or, fuck, flying to Canada and then coming across from the north!

If he's truly committed to stopping illegals, then he will make it happen with the advice of the Border Patrol and Coast Guard. Rulers dictating operational details they don't really know anything about is a big part of Hitler's downfall, and I hope Trump is wise enough to avoid such pitfalls.

Hi, Jeb. The people decided on a wall. Kill yourself.

Occultists made over picking the " " hand.

Have fun Jews. You're non-white asses are booo hoooo

When you invest money to build a wall, Hombres have to invest more money to get to the US, and chances of being caught are also higher. You don't have to make the border highly secure with alot of money, you have to make the entire idea of going to the US unrewarding, and therefor unattractive.

EMINENT DOMAIN MOTHERFUCKERS

Lol. We don't even do the yardword anymore. There are contractors for that.

Listen up, faggots. I'll explain this one time.

Apparently you non-constructing faggots don't understand how a footing works.
Do you think a wall structure just sits on the ground? Of course not, you fucking idiots.
There will need to be a very deep concrete footing to support the wall.
Building a tunnel to escape a 30ft wall would take days. One spic with a shovel will not dig a tunnel under that type of footing.
It's like you faggots have neve built anything before.

The problem (((they))) have with the Great Beaner Wall is not how expensive it will be but rather how permanent it will be.

what if they, and here's a shocking question I know, patrol on top of it?

Which is why we must make it ECONOMIC SUICIDE to take the wall down. It has to be an integral part of US infrastructure. Removing the wall must be as stupid a prospect as removing the Interstate.

This. Christie is a high-profile example of that.

(checked)
Not to mention how easy it would be to counter tunnels.

Based on the size of tunnels I've the cartels use, they probably still will dig under it. The thing is, that's very costly to build, and I don't think they would risk exposing it by smuggling a lot of people through it. They would keep it reserved for drug shipments.
checked

To be fair Christie is a scumbag and that is more of a reason to keep him away from anything.

This just gave me a great idea.
Nothing can be a barrier. Dig a canyon, dig it deep so that you can't see the bottom from the top (say 3km deep).
Make it 200m across, and fill the bottom with nuclear waste and lava.
Have drones fire on an bridges the smugglers attempt to build.

And tunnels of that size will go unnoticed? How big are we talking here, do they use professional equipment?

Heaven smiles above us. Their talk is weak as sin.

(checked)
They're gonna cower in fear of Caesar 2.0, the Senate and House will be reduced to laughing stocks with no real power. They're gonna do as God Emperor demands or get fucking kicked out.

After the 9/11 reinvestigation is done, they'll be seeing it all in a different light.

Or we'll be seeing another Congress.

What a time to be alive. Remember, anons.It's time to go even heavier. For anons that have not seen this day.

Here's what we really need user, pic related.

You can find several of the already-discovered tunnels with a simple search, some have already been 20-25 feet below ground, another 5-10 feet isn't that big of a deal

BACK THE WALL OR BE RECALLED

Acting like that's a 'shut it down' argument. Where do you think you are?

Go back to Reddit and take your disgusting typing gimmicks with you.

Walls work, faggot.

summary execution of cartel leaders and a military invasion of its properties would go VERY far in reducing trafficking in drugs and humans. just takes an executive with balls….

Christie was one who saw the writing on the wall and kneeled early. If he gets things done, I'll turn a blind eye. We need results right now. Christie did a lot of BS because he knew he could get away with it, and he did, just like the rest of them.

These fucking traitors. After kvetching for months about how Trump would lose to Hillary in a landslide and hurt down-ballot Republicans, he actually won them the Presidency for the first time in 8 years and secured super majorities in both the House and Senate.

The GOP needs Trump way more than they need him. Just think about how he destroyed the careers of prominent Republicans like Jeb!, Cruz and Rubio who had such promising careers before Trump. Kasich was the enormously popular Governor of Ohio until Trump managed to win his state depsite Kasich refusing to endorse him.

All cuckservatives who refuse to support Trump will find themselves booted at their re-election. They better board the train or get run over.

What the fuck fuck these faggots, ICE endorsed the idea of a FUCKING WALL

So build the wall a half mile back from the border and patrol in front of it, dipshits.

just mine the entire border

what are sniper towers?

This isn't a fucking golf course, we're talking about a national border. Fuck Congress.

pretty sure he's been around here longer than you have
also
the fuck?