IT'S HAPPENING - SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

At least 4 Congressional committees with active investigations into Clinton's email server plan to continue probes

Congressional Republicans Plan to Continue Investigation of Hillary Clinton

archive.fo/GNx9H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FSPBjOnHTaM?t=21m20s
archive.is/bbdhr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is there still a hold up? These are government employees. If they dont cooperate fully they get sacked and charged with perverting the course of justice.

what if Magic Negro pardons her?

*should get sacked…*

He's going to fade into Qatar with his bull Abdul.

Then he risks his beloved legacy going down the tubes

I think Rudy talked about this on Fox Jews. The simple answer is: he can't. At least, that was Rudy's opinion

he's still the president and can do it
wouldn't that be the end of any investigation?

He can pardon her for everything they've found so far and Trump would still have enough cases against her to put her in jail forever.

So long as she's not indicted for, or convicted of anything while he's still prez, there's nothing to pardon.
What the jusitice department could do is draft an immuinty agreement for her, but I really really don't think she'll ever admit to anything, which is a precondition for immunity.

This. Though I'm betting Obama will sell her up the river instead.

He could have pardoned her at any time during either investigation and he didn't. She even cried on the phone that Obama didn't do enough to stop Comey.

Obama and HIllary seem to fucking hate each other so now that everything she's ever worked for is breaking apart I see no reason why this wouldn't happen. Hell he might even call her a "racist cracker" on national TV while he does it.

Of course he will. If the dems are smart anyway, they'll just let congress and the senate look into everything and just keep their hands off. Clinton is finished in the party, has no power, no influence any more, so they can just tell her to go fuck herself. No one needs her suppot, so no one needs to give her theirs.

I thought Michelle WAS his bull.

She's mad at Comey for doing his job when none of the scandals that destroyed her ever would have happened if she just hadn't broken the law. Clinton has been breaking the law since before I was born. I'm confident that she's incapable of being honest.

They must have left her run for a reason. She must have something to use agaisn't them. Or they're just plain retarded.

First nigger president.
First woman president.
Whenever you see a white woman crying about how Hillary should have won, remember that that's the demographic they intended to create.

Of course she has dirt on them all, but I think even Shillary isn't insane enough to bring down her entire party jsut out of spite. There would be retaliation and her entire family would collapse as a result. The reputation of the party would be wrecked, the republicans would sweep the midterms…
I think in time she will just disappear and the party will use her as a punching bag.

Yeah.. no way in hell is she getting even ONE Faithless electorate.

I bet deep down Obama wanted to be president and do good, then was caught up with the bullshit.
Think about it: he's black.
No fucking way he had connections to that kind of shit without someone encouraging him.
That and his hair turned fucking white after being there.

I bet this is why he "didn't do enough", King Nigger is tired just like the rest of niggers, I bet after Trump is president he will go and sell out his masters directly to the Don, possibly on a silver platter.

Or maybe he is just a nigger that fucked up, who knows, either way when he talked about unity he looked way more calm that he did when trying to talk against Trump or for Hillary.

You don't even deserve a high energy diss.

Of course not. She even lied about her own name. Let that sink in for a moment. She lied about her name.

This. Obongo is a vain and conceited negro. He cares about his legacy like crazy. So, how does he preserve it? By pulling shady shit and pardoning her? Or striking a back room deal to throw her under the bus so he won't be prosecuted? Surely he saw what happened with this election and saw that most people know she is corrupt. To preserve his legacy he must now distance himself from her. I will not be surprised at all that if and when Trump and his team move on Hillary, Obama will jump in to assist or at least not bar their path

for good reason…

Because to be pardoned, you must commit a crime first. If king nigger pardons her, then that's undeniable proof that she did break the law -which is obvious to anyone not brainwashed by the media-, and the public outcry will be enormous. The media and corrupt government officials won't be able to defend her anymore. Not to mention that a president can overturn a previous president's pardons. If Obama pardons her, Trump will turn right around and strip her immunity and re-open the investigation.

Their plans were hinged on Hillary winning. With Trump in office they're not safe. And their plans to go into hiding won't work either. Hillary and obongo are on the Secret Service's lifetime protection list. The SS know at all times where they are. If Trump wants to find them, he will.

keep up the attacks. Hillary and Soros for Prison. Do not let them regroup.

I don't think he's even going to stay a U.S. citizen. I think the nigger's self preservation instincts are telling him to get the fuck out of dodge before shit really goes down.

He was planning to stay in DC until his youngest daughter graduates. Of course, this was before Trump so who knows what his plans are now.

He was a career ""community organizer"", silly. Of course he had '''connections"".

No he can't. Why do think Nixon was never prosecuted? If Carter could have overturned Ford's pardon he would have

Heh.

I wonder how year of the fire rooster will play out

WW3 actually started…in a parallel universe where shillary won.

Year of the rooster will wake the rest of the whites up.

It's gonna be pretty spicy.

Fucking Christ am I glad we're in the correct universe.

Elijah Cummings is a perfect house nigger.

Man, Praise Kek.

Down side is, we arn't in the universe where the Germans won.

Meh, we are just in the semi-correct universe. In the full-correct universe the 3rd Reich was victorious, because the US never intervened. In that universe Trump the 45th President of the USA (United States for Anglorealm ) and the 3rd Führer Höcke of the Greater Germanic Reich are drinking beer together and enjoy a jew and shitskins free world, while they watch the newest cartoon called "Pepe's Adventures".

The irony is that if she never tried to run for president again, she would not have been in the spotlight and no one would have pressed the treason issues. It's pottery. Got too greedy, lost everything, like a fisherman in a little canoe who tries to reel in a fish bigger than the boat, and ends up sinking the whole lot. And we're the sharks circling the waters.

Ding dong the witch is dead!

This! They are down, keep them down, smash them before they can stand up.

If the Clintons get preemptively blanket pardoned, and that pardon is honored by the new Justice Dept., then the system breaks down a little bit further, then the only recourse is street justice.

No doubt, the entire cabal, from Clinton to Podesta to Soros, would have a crowd-sourced bounty on their heads, redeemable upon proof of extermination.

Look at Huma Abedin's face during Shillary's concession speech - she became 10 years older and like havent slept for a week:
youtu.be/FSPBjOnHTaM?t=21m20s

Mother Moon didn't help them, praise Kek!

DIS GON B GUD

He can't pardon everyone, and there are a lot more people involved and implicated.

I hope Obama does pardon her.Then he will forever be joined at the hip with Crooked. It will be his legacy that he worries so much about.

Mr Trump please, I might rrally grow tired of winning so much!

You were warned.

She's looking for a suitable tree already.
archive.is/bbdhr

Or… Has anyone seen Huma recently?

You must go back shillery.

He could just drone them both if he pardons her. Obongo gave himself some ridicilous powers. Powers which now go to Trump.

Americas mayor did talk about it on Hannity I watched the interview, now wether they squeeze the vice on her ass is a whole different matter.
And Rudy ship all the 911 building steel to china under guard to be melted and give a couple kikes the clean up contract.
She probably won't fucking hang as she deserves but basically all the clintons are now BTFO.

I hate this nigger so much

She knows where all the bodies are buried including all the ones associated with her and bill.

Maybe there's some unspoken consideration granted fellow holders of presidential office.
Sucks for Hillary she'll never have that though.
:^)

Rudy specifically said this on the Hannity interview.

When is congress going to lynch Comey?

He's obviously in on it too. They better fetch the rope for him and Hillary. She knew herself Trump would have them swinging from nooses.

wew!

I think Herbert Sandler and J Podesta are higher up than HRC. They are running things. Look at who got this Email: 59125

What happened to Huma?

On what charges?

I saw a vid of her 2 days ago roaming around with Podesta. Allegedly.

King Nigger hates Hillary, and only campaigned for her because party loyalty, life time connections and power and a fear of Trump.

She's done for now.
She will never be in another presidential race, she will not be senator again, the foundation has expended most it's "calling in a favour" contacts…

King Nigger will just go into hiding, maybe return to his native country of Kenya, and simply leave the crooked old hag to burn.

Yeah, I think Rudy has been an asset during the campaign but I feel that if he's in the new Justice Department, you can pretty much forget about "finding out who knocked down the World Trade Center". Then again, it seems to be personal to Trump, so who can really say for sure.

that child looks rightfully worried

Literally what? Being the first nigger president and failing so hard at everything that there's an entirely new organized group of terrorists which have spread throughout the world?

pretty successful in that regard. king nig destabilized the middle east and flooded europe with his kin.

his legacy is going to take generations to unfuck.

this. did she take off to a no extradition state or is she in witness protection or what?

Isn't Rudy the one who came out and said after 9/11 some Saudis came and tried to bribe him into silence?

She was at Hillary's concession speech. She didn't thank her though, that was the funny part. She thanked CTR in her veiled, old lady way but she didn't thank her aide of twenty years, who probably went down on her during some hard times.

Please point to exactly where in the Constitution the President is given authority to overturn a pardon. You can't, because it's not there. The President has the authority to grant pardons, not overturn them.

That being said, you can't pardon someone, or grant them a reprieve, until they have been found guilty of a crime. She would have to be put on trial and found guilty over the next two months. Then and only then could Obama issue a pardon.

So the thought that Obama could pardon her, is pretty far out there. They would have to expedite a trial and conviction first, which would be a PR nightmare. However, if he did, Trump couldn't do anything in the context of that specific trial. He would have to acquire evidence for a new accusation. I assume each and every time she mishandled classified documents could be a separate conviction. Meaning that Obama could Pardon her thousands of times for each individual email that contained classified documents, and Trump would just need to find one more in order to nail her.

meant for

I don't think you can fuck up as hard as the democrats did.

They lost

The House
The Senate
The Presidency
The Supreme Court (soon)
Every agency from the FBI to NSA and SS (who all hate Hillary)

The democrats played a horrible hand in alienating white people. They should know full well how unreliable the shitskin vote is.

History will look upon current year and say don't be a past year democrat.

NIXON WAS NEVER FORMALLY CHARGED WITH ANYTHING

And he still got a get out of jail free card!

I really think there is enough precedent that Obama could do the same for Hillary, if he really wants his already crumbling legacy to go down as Ford-tier, but he's honestly probably done enough for her. As far as the American people are concerned, a preemptive pardon like Nixon got is basically an admission of guilt.

Now, if Hillary gets indicted before January, he will probably have to step in, but I think that's a very unlikely scenario.

Worst case scenario, there's also the possibility that Trump will go easy on Obama and Hillary in exchange for them conceding and bending the knee so rapidly and smoothly.

I almost thought you were talking about the good guys in Boss suits.

implying gowdy and chaffetz won't delay until the Trump administration

It'll confirm her for being a criminal and he can't possible pardon her for every single crime she's committed. The pardon would be the same as a conviction.

Ford pardoning Nixon effectively killed both of their political careers. Obama might not be President any more but he wants to stay in DC and Hillary is basically done anyway, so most likely he won't commit career suicide.

Besides, his brother's in tight with Trump so that might buy him a stay of execution.

Why would he stay in DC? Trump could give him a lifetime membership at one of his golf clubs.

Majority of libtards see him as "he who can do no wrong" It's their racism showing. Patting him on the head and propping him up rather than holding him accountable so he could do an actual good job.
It would be a strong enough evidence of his incompetence to show people he was a bad affirmative action hire. But let's not kid ourselves, these people are truth resistant.

YOU CAN BE PARDONED FOR THINGS THAT NOBODY EVEN SUSPECTS
IT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO NIXON
STOP REPEATING THIS LIE

so did barry

Can he bring friends?

It was probably because of the terrorist connections video that went viral just before the election.

I never remember actually anyone let alone rudy saying that. Also I read everything I could find for years on the subject.

You have to go back to Ford pardoning Nixon I can't quite remember the specific way he did it but at the time he got a carte blanche.
So I guess theoretically he could do the same thing for the lizard the last day in office.
Kikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

yeah, I always have a bit of a moment when someone use that abbreviation.

REALLY??????

…and then I go "oh… right. those other SS guys"