What can I do about this? I'm from Chicago, and the dindus are getting out of hand with this shit...

What can I do about this? I'm from Chicago, and the dindus are getting out of hand with this shit. I know that answer coalition is the group behind this, and I know they are linked to Soros. I know a lot of trump supporters in my area, and I want to organize. I don't think a counter protest would be effective, but I was thinking if it wouldn't be a bad idea to protest at answer coalitions Chicago address the day of their next trump protest on the 15th. Maybe that idea is pure shit, but I hate to see what's happening here and want to do something besides wait for January.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ASR-Tactical-Puncturing-Security-Caltrop/dp/B016E8Q04G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take out the busses that are transporting people.

Don't slash the tires - they'll explode and take your arm with it.

Maybe shoot the tires instead.

Basically, prevent them from starting the protests in the first place.

You only need to delay them for a day or two and you can completely undermine whatever inertia they have going.

Alternatively, roadblock the busses. Protest the busses. You don't need to confront the liberal chimpout, just the hand feeding the chimpout.

Gather support from outside Shitcongo, which is red and full of fun people armed with fun and get their support. It really is best to wait until Trump gets in but even better, appeal to your Republican governor to send in the national guard by appealing to how dangerous and violent it's become.

I like this, but it sounds too much like degenerate sjw-tier behavior. I know it's not, but thanks to them I don't think I would ever want to hold up traffic

I do know a ton of people from the burbs which are just as red as you said. I guess getting a bunch of people to Rauner would be a good place to start.

LET THEM COME

WE HAVE THE GUNS, THE ARMY, THE POLICE

They only have a load of high racetraitors and shitskins.
Both useless without someone to do the thinking for them, they even have to organize busses for them cause they'd be to stupid to get there without help kek

LET THEM COME!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR RAHOWA MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE I AM SO READY!

The day of the rope will come. There's enough libshits trying to stop trump from taking office, and I'm not going to give the left any ammo.

A shreider valve screw is what you want. You loosen the valve on a tire & it keeps slowly losing air but they will never figure out why.

Trigger them to mine the normie matter: hand them the printed constitutions and record them tearing them, hang some flags where they group and record them burning them.

t. russian

Trigger them to mine the normie matter: hand them the printed constitutions and record them tearing them, hang some flags where they group and record them burning them, and do it flawlessly.

Everything else is not up to you until they attack you.

t. russian

You watch too many fucking movies.

It is a schrader valve and many valve caps have a removal tool on it like high end bicycle tubes and you can't just loosen it till it leaks it has to come all the way out.

All we can really do right now is try to hold the line. These niggers are going to go all out for the next two months and nine days, during which time we'll still have that corrupt nigger bitch Attorney General Lynch refusing to press charges against any non-Whites for any reason. In the meantime, whether you're protesting or just going about your day, absolutely carry a gun if you can, or at least pepper spray. I think the niggers know that they can get away with anything right now and this shit is only going to get worse.

Start a "European American" club. Get fit.

I recommend New Lenox, Mokena, Frankfort. Many of the adults in the 35+ age range are conservative.

He's talking about busses, not fucking cars. Bustires can have up to 120psi.

I know a guy who lost his arm when the tire on a semi burst while he was trying to change it.

Not at all impossible, though i suspect he was also very unlucky. Sad

Dumb idea. Discharging a firearm in a public place is highly illegal. Not saying people should commit any illegal acts here, but….

If someone wanted to slow the buses they could far more easily use caltrops.

amazon.com/ASR-Tactical-Puncturing-Security-Caltrop/dp/B016E8Q04G

Alternatively a filed nail, or hollow nail/metal spike positioned against the wheel will be undetectable and will deflate it once the wheel moves - the culprit being long gone when it happens.

Damn … blew his shirt right off

He's holding a tire pressure gauge. The tire was probably just changed and he wasnmaking sure it wasn't over inflated (it was). Sloppy, always check your pressure as you inflate on heavy equipment. It can be dangerous.

NO. Instead get your fellow supporters ready in case shit goes south. Alleviate their fears by getting organized in a civil defense manner.

What they won't realize is you are simultaneously organizing a tight group militia like the roof top koreans during the LA rights.

The protesters right now are fucking up their own shithole liberal voting areas. But one day they may realize they are only attacking pro-hillary areas anyway and may decide to start hitting places where you guys live. By then you will be ready to remove them with extreme prejudice with your group.

When it comes to protesters, let the pros or those legally allowed to handle them.

A good post

Maybe let the police know Trump supporters are backing them up. Can we somehow let them know we will provide support? Meals? Food? Water? Ammo? Fire support? Logistical support?

This. Gather together and protect your shit. Only act defensively. Protect your family and property.

Create a defenders advantage and not even a small mob will be able to take your location.

I believe the OSS found that hollow caltrops (made from pipe) worked much better than solid ones.

They do, but your buying that shit on amazon instead of making your own is a sign that you are already retarded.

I'd guess fresh, hot coffee would be very appreciated on chilly, late evening shifts.

I've been too busy salt mining and celebrating. Are there any protests in Minneapolis being moved around by bus?

Assuming you're not already part of it, there is a group of Chicago Holla Forumsacks which meets once a month (including tomorrow). Send an email to [email protected]/* */ for an invite.