JEWS ARE ORGANISING FOR A RENEWED WAR AGAINST TRUMP AND WHITE AMERICA

Jews: Do what we tell you or there will be war.

U.S. Jews Are Asking President Trump: Govern Like an American

Do that and you'll have our support. But if you push for an exclusionary, unjust and unintegrated America, we American Jews will resist and fight you.

(1/2)

archive.fo/9066G

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/796877200163303425
whale.to/b/jewish_hostility_q.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/8191845.html
nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/
twitter.com/johannagriese/status/797084505567793152
youtube.com/watch?v=upCJ2zFANTU
archive.is/NFnn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation
forward.com/opinion/353740/stop-panicking-and-start-inviting-donald-trump-supporters-to-your-next-shab/
wikihow.com/Remove-a-Tattoo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/snp/206080
answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/11/answercoalition_not_letting_ferguson_crisis_go_to_waste_.html
twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/status/796474420638322688
archive.is/PCYbb
wweek.com/news/2016/10/18/gregory-mckelvey-is-leading-portlands-black-lives-matter-protests-and-wont-be-silenced-by-pepper-spray/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you do that, you will have our support. And if you don’t, we will resist you and fight with all of our might for a just, united and fully integrated America.

(2/2)

DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS!?

Nah kike, you are not white.

Changing their skin color when its convenient.

It's coming.

Jews always do this. As much as I hate you shitskins, are you going to fall for the ruse of the kikes again? Don't let them in. They are neither white nor "poc" or whatever else. They are the ultimate in privilege and evil.

WEIMAR 2.0 MEME IS UNSTOPPABLE NOW
THE FUTURE A.I. DEMIURGE WILL HAVE TO TAKE UP THE FIGHT AFTER THE KIKES KILL US ALL OFF AND THROW US INTO THE DUSTBINS OF HISTORY. ANUDDA SHOAH IS COMING BUT IT WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF Holla Forums. PLEASE TAY REMEMBER THIS POST IN THE FUTURE AND REMEMBER WE LOVED YOU THE MOST

Yes, please. This has been coming for a long time. Can't. Fuckin'. Wait. Hope they have the courage to be on the front line this time.

Yes, kikes. Just give us the excuse we need to slaughter you all.

To late kike

This whole post is a diversion.

They'll likely use non-whites as a proxy army against the white majority first before they'll pick up a baseball bat or gun.

Sounds like they want free train rides soon.

Lets fire up some fake jewish accounts and get this trending #JewsAgainstTrump #JewsWillFightTrump

I wonder how (((they))) plan to organize that. Muslims won't work with jews and the average nigger probably doesn't even know that jews are not white.

yes this is ideal, the jews are self destructing themselves again and they don't even realize.

twitter.com/ABC/status/796877200163303425

I'm hearing WAY too much "We Jews" from the Hebraic community these days. I'm glad that leftists losing their beloved black president has finally brought out their inner barbarians.

There is a reason why some call them shapeshifting lizards.

Funfact you should spread to anyone sharing this article: according to the Talmud a Rabbi cannot go to hell no matter what. In their sick minds they can commit any heinous act under the eyes of their god & there will be zero repercussions from that god. So, the opinion of a Rabbi is less than worthless, you can quote lines out of the Talmud to objectively prove that there are zero scruples behind the words & actions of a Rabbi.

There was a thread like 3-4 days ago about how (((They))) fought so hard to be "white" only to throw it all away.
Feels fucking great.

Funny that they're siding with Muslims and People of Crime considering they hate Jews with a fucking passion over Palestine.

Jews could easily ally with Whites but instead want to burn their bridges and treat their enemies as friends.

Little do they know they are in for a World of Pain.

The fact that the Jews have to beg in the first place tells me all I need to know about the incoming administration.

The jews are busy trying to foment a civil war. Peaceful reform under Trump is their worst nightmare because they'll all go to jail or get hanged for treason.

We're going to gas the kikes legally.

Wow, Ron Paul is really aging badly now. Poor guy.

The (((House of Saud))) controls a large swath of the Muslim hivemind. Did it ever occur to you that maybe they have the leverage necessary to temporarily (((convince))) their "Muslim brothers" to ally against the western snake? Knowing that there are probably other sects that Jews have control of, if not as clergy then as "strategic assets" aka (((mossad.)))

Of course if their little color revolution fails it completely backfires and fucks them.

And let's be honest, nobody besides SJW's are actually supporting the rioters.

Implying that when we deported them last time it wasn't legal.

The key to all this is to defend yourself legally until Trump is inaugurated, but don't go RWDS. Come Jan 21, do whatever the fuck you want imo. Trump will probably just fucking pardon you.

We're not going to deport them anywhere except into an incinerator. The kikes are an existential threat. No other race on the planet poses an existential threat to whites.

Once Trump is inaugurated why would you even form private RWDS?

I can just join ICE.

Everything that isn't White but that can reproduce with us is an existential threat due to extinction via introgression. The ideal world is one in which groups of Whites compete against each other, with the best succeeding and coming to dominate for a time. We need to go back to the population genetics dynamics of the Classical West on a global scale. This is the final solution.

RWDS could make nonwhites flee the USA, and it dwindles population numbers of non white citizens. Illegals are only so much of the non white population.

I don't support murder because bible, but..

Such transparent kikery. It wont be of use to them when theyre on the cross.

For you newfags so that you get a semblance of understanding of what's happening and will continue to happen:

whale.to/b/jewish_hostility_q.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

They don't waste any time.

Remember that the ones at the top want the common kikes to be persecuted. Zionists want to convince the fringe of Jewry to go to Israel; that plan needs to be derailed somehow. They want to agitate the right so that it does something, and then they start pressing moralfags for more draconian hate laws, and domestic surveillance. The senate may be in the hands of the republican party, but it still has a Neoconservative infection. The approach this time has to be different, or everything will be played straight into (((their))) plan b. There is no doubt that they have been formulating contingency plans since Trump said he would run.

They'll flee when Trump cuts all their gibs and starts punishing employers who employ illegals.

Honestly cutting off the gibs train is more important than the wall. We can be happy that both are happening.

I'm stocked and armed, you faggots better be prepared. The Jews have done the math, they loose everything with Trump and are no longer the chosen.

We are at war, we've only one battle, while I may kek at their insanity, I know they are losing options and will start killing or allowing the killing of whites outright.

Germany already declared they will defend "Western Values" although I'm not quite sure how since if they tried it would probably cause an EU wide rebellion.

The (((Turks))) also were infiltrated by Jews during the ottoman empire. Seems like it wasn't only the west that that they got their grubby hands on.

What is hotwheel's opinion on all this?

I think you mean Total Solution

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

With Trump elected, Holla Forums's mission must become naming the jew and revealing kikes as the threat they are to America. Which won't even be that hard since they're helping us out on that front.

Whites love Trump. Jews hate Trump. This needs to be pointed out loudly and frequently until whites hate jews. We can do this.

We will do this.

More jittery kike ranting please.

I think the constant subtext of 'please, I beg you, do anything but don't vote Trump' from every single corner that's financially interconnected was enough of a giveaway already.

Nothing more than the hissing of a scared snake, the barking of a terrified dog. I can feel the rope in my hand already.

except they don't

they are not the natural leaders of the muslim world
turkey and iran are

saudis only have money, no one cares what they say as long as they pay

No, you're not "other" white, you are not white at all.

Probably a "born again virgin", as well.

This may be coming from a fedora flipping, smug "christcuck" poster, but I'm officially a member of the Catholic church, for Bavarian cultural heritage reasons, and I'm absolutely certain that anyone who gets a tattoo is less "Christian" than me. Getting a tattoo makes you no longer "Christian" and, to be quite frank, no longer White.

So America is either going to finish what Hitler started or become cucked.
Man, this would be so much easier if the MSM wasn't around.

We're only going to hang the Jewish parts of the media, which is all of them.

This is actually a good idea

How about revoking US citizenship of all kikes who have Israeli citizenship, dual citizen traitors just expat to Israhell after committing atrocious crimes anyway.

A Jew worshiper telling whites they're not white. That's rich.

Which Jew am I worshipping?

Hey you should watch it, you atheists might get gassed with the kikes.

During the inevitable day of the rope what will happen to the jews and shit skins that voted for trump?

okay grandpa

i thought muslims were redpilled?

they seem to suck kike cock the hardest

they would vacuum off their foreskins if they had them

American liberal juden fucking hate Israel, they're affected by the same thing some whites are, white guilt.

He has been tainted with the "Christ was a jew" narrative that insurgent kikery injected into our churches and seminaries.

In fact, Christ was an anti-semitic jew. He taught his fellow jews and any others who would listen, how to live without being a nasty little pugnacious parasite. It's why semites hate Him with an undying murderous passion.

Are you seriously asserting that anyone who doesn't like jesus is a jew? No, it's that the whole thing is a myth. Exodus is demonstrably a fabrication, which means Moses never led any heebs to canaa, no commandments and therefore none of the rest of the divine right for the land. They were just dispersed babylonians who needed divine justifications for jewing the native peoples out of their territory.

It's not hard to redpill blacks against the Jew. Black working class men that are somewhat functional, love talking about conspiracy related topics. Also, they aren't conditioned to feel bad for the eternal jew like whites are. I have some experience with this when I worked with a black guy five years ago…and I'd also drop "truth bombs" on blacks when I was an idiotic, Alex Jones-tier, patriotard in college. They were receptive and would bring up the "Iumanati and sheit".

i hope trump lets him audit the fed. then he can die happy.

I bet you believe the Holocaust happened too.

No, I don't, nice deflection with a non sequitur though. In fact, Exodus is a precursor of the Holocaust in that jews use an event that didn't happen to try and carve out a home for themselves as well as get sympathy shekels. Meanwhile there's zero archaeological evidence of jews ever having been in egypt at the time they say it happened. Even jews admit that Exodus is fake, which is problematic for them because it's the basis of their faith as well. Sorry bud, the emperor has no clothes.

everyday it becomes more clear and we become more right.

Came here to post this, but user already had it covered.

What's the date on that second webm? Is that before or after he announced Mr. Israel should dictate US foreign policy as his VP? If it's after, I've got hope.

Was I not clear enough about the fedora part? I'm in it as a cultural tradition. I don't actually go but I could, and I would blend in if I did, I know how to behave in a church.

I don't believe in the supernatural.

Like their uneducated guesses at the nature of the universe were any better than the monotheistic ones. Larping faggot.

It must be one of those "shopping mall" catholics or just a apostasy fuck, that gets offended when see that the Bible despises 100% of their degenerate way of life.
Marking your body with the "mark of the beast" is even more tainting. Not a surprise to expect from these kind of fuck ups.

Oh fuck, he's trying so hard not to say "IT'S ISRAEL"

And you seriously believe the Jews are telling the truth? Fucking lol.

There's already a hell of a lot of proof and all it will take is tying it all back together to what they tried to pull along the campaign trail.

He was very close to saying it IMO.

I say we let them eventually slip. (((They're))) already doing a lot of the work for us already, let them save us some work and drive the final nail in the coffin on revealing who they really are themselves.

see: Hyksos

Truth of a lie is still a lie

I like how Trump managed to make the lugenpress look gullible.
Along with the "defensive" response that came later, when (((global elites))) were called out in one of Trump's speeches.

This, the exodus shows that kikes were already worshippig Moloch and Moses had to bring the tablets. And Christ required people to follow Mose's tablets.

Let's face it these rats have been doing this shit covertly for years now.

The Holocaust happened by that logic.

Why do they think their demands have any leverage? They got destroyed.

oh look its fucking nothing.

The "fully integrated" line makes absolutely no sense. I hate kikes

Seriously can kikes steal more shit than "govern like an (((American)))"

In re the second pic I moved to the inner city 2 years ago and got robbed 3 times.

guess who did it? hint: not whites

Hmmm, why does an (((American))) care more about Israel than future of the U.S.?

The following is a random keyword the ADL monitors:
Sam Hyde

Because you spent all those shekels on your puppet Hillary and you can't get a refund. You're scared that the goyim may be waking up.
Anti-semitism is back!
Kikes are mad that they angered absolutely fucking everybody and that they will no longer have American forces to fight the good fight or their free shekels.
"Hey, we paid for those mexicans to vote against you, show some respect"
Popular vote doesn't matter in the United States and when (((they))) can't buy votes, that's a problem.
The rules shouldn't apply if our pet doesn't win.
Notice the term current rules.
We were too busy to learn about your policies because those kids aren't going to fuck themselves, and Our Greatest Ally, CNN said you were a nazi shitlord.
Obamacare is good (for them), Scalia is bad (for them).
ie. We were too busy circlejerking with Clinton at pool parties to take you seriously.
Notice the lack of the word "Illegal"
Legendary.
Cue in the Lolcaust flashbacks.
Calling him a racist.

Trying to deconstruct a Jew's rethoric seems pointless, I now understand why people would rather just toss them out of helicopters.

REMINDER

On greatagain.gov there is a submission form for policy suggestions. We need to flood it with "Ban dual citizens from holding and elected or appointed office that involves decision making, regulatory proceedings, intelligence collection and oversight, etc. Implement this ban by requiring these positions hold a top secret security clearance and banning dual citizens from being successfully vetted for such since having held any citizenship other than American within the past 5 years represents a clear conflict of interest."

and=any

You're doing Kek's work, user.

Forget about anime - Trump will make the holocaust real.

This tbh.

Make it like "Jews will fight Trump with all our financial power of the FED, Hollywood and Media, we own everything and you know it". It would help redpill even more people about who is the ((1%)).

KEK WILLS IT

Let them try it.

the hubris of these inbred mutants is almost laughable. what we need to do to put them in check is wreck their shekel-harvesting enterprises. and oppose them with a religious fervor the likes of which haven't been seen since Christ chased their merchant asses from the temple with a whip.

Since the whole thing is huge, could you or anybody else who already know, please point out where exactly are some of these passages of the Talmud, with links for them? It would help a lot in the production of memes.

This. We need to make Trump take a position and we need to push that it's a Christian position that one cannot serve two masters. If we can do that we will get his Christian voters on board real quick.

Hagigah 27a

It might actually happen. First BREXIT, then Trump, now we're going to make the holocaust real?

… Best time line.

Guys did I wake up back in the Berenstein universe? Jews think niggers and mudslimes stand with them now?

KEK

How new are you?

I'm Turkish and I can clearly say this country is still infiltrated by (((them))). Turkey has become (((Turkey)))) under the rule of this psychopath in pic related, and I'm not referring to (((Soros))). It's the gollum himself (((President ErdoÄźan)))

You would be surprised what ignorance can do

I have seen some news from outside US and they act like the third reich is coming they are purposely scaring the spics and others

Also because work, i have to use a Facebook of course no real info of myself, it helps a bit Images trending are still in a really aggressive posture against trump

And

There are many people that still are salty about losing and like in the elections still aggressive against trump supporters

I debunk what i see but because of their numbers is not much

Media is still working we cannot be off guard

relevant:
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

What these rats don't understand is they can't make demands on a president they haven't paid for.

Yeah, that emaciated niggress looks like she'd be a lot of help in a fight…..

They can just stir the nonwhites up, but out to Israel for a while, and then return.

top kek

wew

I'm pretty sure that a self-made business man becoming President, instead of a career politician, is a foreign concept to jews.

I can't fucking wait to see him go into office in January, this is going to be a fun two months for seeing all the Jews meltdown.

this is getting really boring kikes….

The real jews love Trump

Do we really have to wait until next year for you CTR fags to get fired?

You guys realize that if there is any kind of popular uprising or widespread action against American Jews Trump will crack down HARD on it. Think about it. His daughter and son-in-law are Jewish, so he's pretty much obliged to take their side. Don't be naive.

Done

someone should give him the bad news

Over hundred thousand Jews fought in the Wehrmacht. Think about that.

About 10% of the Jews are actually decent, it's about the 90% that deserves the rope.

Even the 10% can go to isreal, none of them are needed in Europe.

8ch.net/pol/res/8191845.html

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

twitter.com/johannagriese/status/797084505567793152
This faggot seems to post around the clock about butt hurt

Video comps like this are exactly what we need more of.
youtube.com/watch?v=upCJ2zFANTU
This Needs to be spread around. The Meme War is not over and we have a GOLDEN opportunity
to really beat back the leftside, shitskins and groids by waking up our middle norm brethren.

jew or no, this faggot needs to be gas'd and oven'd.

Countermeme: D&C
This guy is calling for a war on behalf of all Jews; however, there will be many Jews who, whether from cowardice or something else, would never participate in such a farce. These people, these bankers and journalists do not care about Jewry or Judaism. They see the Jews of America as useful idiots, people born to die so that they can have the chance to escape. Let us not forget how openly they celebrate using the blood of their fellows to protect themselves; it's even in the name: Rothschild.

Beinart mentions that 18% of Jews voted for Trump. That's 18% who can be spun as being nationalists, or at least possessing the forethought to actually survive in this environment. Protip: if you think someone might not appreciate your presence in a country, you shouldn't antagonize them and should instead act in a way that endears you to them.

You think atheists won't be gassed when they are almost as bad as Jews?

Trump's elected now, kike. He's completely fair game.

Excellent idea. This is a great way to start clamping down on the repeated conflicts of interest that plague D.C..

The (((Saudis))) have barely survived as long as they did with us propping up their stupid regime. With Trump turning the nation from interventionism they will fall.

I hope you are Right. Market indication like tea leaves lean toward it. The War they are in right now cannot be won. Jihad if left unchecked will sweep their land.

There it is again. Whenever it suits them they pretend to be white but in reality they firmly believe jews are a race.

Israel first goy

As King Negro said.. Elections have consequences.

This is our chance, Holla Forums

turn all Trump voters against the jews

Do you honestly believe Trump will just sit back and try to govern with te media shitting on him non-stop 24/7? He's not stupid.

The shills are gone now, just admit that Trump is working together with kikes.

CTR was never that big of a deal here

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING. FUCK OFF YIDS.

And this is coming from a place that is advertised as the "cheapest in town" so the local kikes here seem to congregate here. Feels bad, man.

AHHHHH WHY WONT YOU FUCKING GOY LET US DEMORALIZE YOU AND RUIN YOUR PRESIDENCYOY VEY FUCKING STUPID GOYYYY

He will.

Laura Ingraham is crazy, but I like her more every day.

I wonder where that user buried her body?

More like "stand in front of them," user.

Fuckin' saved.

Wich is why the uprising will be against "Globalists" and "Oligarchs". You dont need to name the jew to kill the jew, this is something stormfags dont understand.

Tell me about Puru, why does she wear the hat?

blind people with guns can shoot freely and still contribute, all they need is someone not blind to point their guns in the general direction of the subhumans.

might not have good aim, but hey, its more fingers pulling triggers

It's not a popular uprising against Jewry, it's an uprising against globalists. It therefore shouldn't be difficult to convince Jews that the globalists are simply trying to get them into trouble with the gentiles so they can make a speedy retreat. The stereotypical Jewish paranoia doesn't give other Jews a free pass, so it's not a hard sell.

Well, the reason they dislike trump is because:

Trump represents his antisemitic supporters

They promised Hillary presidency at Bilderberger, if not happen, their image will be damaged. After all Bilderberger is a bridge between jews and good goyim.

You need to lurk moar, buddy boy!

Being friends with whites is not their destiny. It's the exact opposite in fact.

They are Satan's chosen people.

We're reaching levels of salt mining expertise that shouldn't even be possible.

How'd that work for you before?
Kikes never learn.

Jews aren't White.
Fucking vermin.

Tells you all you need to know of Jews - their priority above all is destruction of homogenous populations, even if doing so requires them to side with groups that legitimately hate them.

These Jews are getting arrogant and antsy, and its going to come back to bite them in the ass.
But they never fucking learn.

Good.

These people think they'll win the conflict, let's have it and show them otherwise - their cards are already on the table, they've already exposed their intentions.
Its just a matter of doing something about it.

The history of Judaism is a little more nuanced than that ( ). There a good case to be made that contemporary rabbinical Judaism isn't true Judaism. The Talmud is an addition to Mosaic Law made not by God or his priests, but by "learned men", and is consequentially heretical. Consider how we never get into shit with Smaritans (Jews who still cling to the traditions that preceded Babylonian captivity).

Uncle Adolf confirms!!

Believe me, the feeling is mutual.

you guys used mememagic once, do it again then

Dude, you're talking all this historical shit about religion when the point is that jews like to turn countries into shit while making themselves rich.

No one cares that you know a couple of historical facts regarding judaism. You're trying to be a show off, whether you realize it or not.

This. The order to "fire to the East" has the same effect as the order to "fire at the jew to the East". the fact that (((they))) embody the institutions we revile is just a (((pure cohencidence))).

the audacity of these kikes never ceases to amaze me

As our enemy wants to push the meme that all Jews are united in mind and spirit, we would be well served by pushing the opposite meme. We should be forcing wedges between the various camps of our opponents, so that they fight among themselves. Petty, trivial historical facts provide ammunition and a place to start, as it is only by understanding the shades and gradients of the opposition that the ideal position for a wedge can be found. If we can meme a candidate into the White House, why not meme a civil war among Jews?

You can't outjew the jew.

True, but you can outjew their golems.

test

>>>/test/

GET OUT AND TEST THERE, NIG

Agreed. We can and should continue to name the Jew online, but in the public space we will be fighting "globalists," "corrupt elites," and "cultural marxists" that just so happen to all be overwhelmingly Jewish.

Likewise, online we will shame the nigs for their stupidity and savagery and make all the kids growing up with us disgusted with them, to counteract the kike racemixing propaganda. But in the public space, we will say we are for all Americans who want to work hard and live an honest life, of which there just so happen to be barely any nigs.

It's a war of attrition. We don't win with a day of the rope, we win by slowly starving out the globalists and their ape pawns.

What should society do with White sociopaths?

This is the perfect approach.

Same as society does with any sociopath. It's not that hard of a concept.

But wasn't Jesus a rabbi? Can we dig salt with this?

Sure you can. South Korea and China will do that.

We need to create a shield from these forces tbh smh famalam

These kikes are truly desperate. Its hilarious watching them act like they have any sort of power.

Technically if you take rabbi literally as "teacher" instead of carrying the cultural implications.
If we was an appointed rabbi by jewish standards he wouldn't be who he was.

White is a meaningless term. It does not represent the lines of power whatsoever.

Nothing the Jews hav done since 1945 makes any sense, unless you accept that they hate whites and want us all dead and enslaved.

Good idea, we should try to ban them from (((lobbying))) too, but we can only be so lucky.

He didn't even do poorly with jews…

Sorry i couldn't resist…

im about to train for the 5th time this week
BE READY FOR WHAT MAY COME

Actually no. Its a whitewashing. A foreign group was invited into Egypt. They became far too successful and wealthy tho, and were….demoted. Then they revolted, took up arms, amd raped andnlooted their way out.

Shift lending towards Chinese instead. They might despise us, but they don't hate us.

Tattoos are great.

They let us know exactly who we're looking for.

Hm…

nice image faggot

A rabbi just called me an antisemitic troll.

You are officially a bad goy.
Congrats.

Too bad they never really start an argument, they always cry antisemitism.

Time to start building those holiday camps.

Gas them. Sociopaths aren't human, they are monsters that appear human. A sociopath may hide in white flesh, but there's no white soul inside, just cold evil that must be rooted out and annihilated.

The rabbi took the bait, oy vey.

This is probably the ultimate red flag. Good on that user for not cucking himself and his future to self admitted Jewish property.

Yes please.

Sauce on the pic at 1:14?

see

We don't have to do shit they are doing this to themselves. Publicly Trump hasn't shown he gives a shit one way or the other about Jews but here they are playing the victim. All we gotta do is tell normies this, and we'll just be handing them the rope with which they hang themselves.

Jews wouldn't ally with anything they see as slaves to them in human form, you are nothing more than a stupid fucking goy to them, a gentile. Same goes for the niggers and mudshits and degenerate faggots with which they associate.

Jews are the whole problem, not the muslims, spics or anyone else.

Jews have a superiority complex, they'd never get along with anybody unless they're controlling them.

you mean catholics whom you have the most disdain for

If you can find Crowder tolerable at least temporarily, he rakes Sally Kohn over the coals here for 30 straight minutes. I have no idea how he got her on, but her "OMG LITERALLY HITLER" responses are superb.

Savage
Post his reply

CLASSIC Jewish strategy!
Divide and conquer.

So we target Jewish bunkers, get all the info we can on them and crack the cans open when SHTF

Trump proclaims 'love and respect' for Israel, its people

"I love and respect Israel and its citizens," President-elect Donald Trump told Israel Hayom on Thursday evening, after his meeting with outgoing U.S. President Barack Obama.

"Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship, and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams," he continued.

"I look forward to strengthening the unbreakable bond between our great nations. I know very well that Israel is the one true democracy and defender of human rights in the Middle East and a beacon of hope to countless people.

"I believe that my administration can play a significant role in helping the parties to achieve a just, lasting peace – which must be negotiated between the parties themselves, and not imposed on them by others. Israel and the Jewish people deserve no less," the president-elect said.

archive.is/NFnn4

They can't win a war against us anymore. We've defeated them once and we will keep on defeating them. Their time is up

Which is clearly why he alluding to them funding terrorism on national television.
user, if he doesn't play ball with Israel for at least a little while he'll end up like JFK.

THE AUDACITY OF THESE FUCKING KIKES

RWDS CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH

RWDS
W
D
S

Thing is they need to be among whites because they don't fabricate anything. It is a classic parasite/host relationship.
The only thing the jews use their hands for is pulling strings and the only thing they their mouths for is telling lies.

Number is much smaller and what was end result ? think about that.

Also gold that was stolen from around Europe (from white man) ended up in Switzerland and then….where ?

Who could have sold that much gold at the time ? Think about that also

What drugs you on, son?
Tattoos have NOTHING in common with being white or being christian, any more than any piece of clothing or jewlery has.
It's just body decoration….or would be, if most tattoos aren't just ugly and places on stupid parts of the body

Wrong, we are turbo-scheming and devious fucks. Don't underestimate our skullduggery.

Can someone post the pic of hand rubbing Pepe?

Check out the Skaven Bloodbowl symbol, GW know whats up. Such bad goys

I bid godspeed on all shitlords wating the info / intimidation campaign against these people.

I am old and weary, too much for the social media fervor. Those of you who strike a bolt of fear into these peoples' hearts I send you a strong hand shake and congratulations for what you're doing.

Chances are most of the jews that did so only voted for him to hide their true colours (they're at least cunning enough not to put all their eggs in one basket) so their treatment is no different. The ones that truly want to fight their own kind renounced their belonging to that group long ago, as they realize what the end solution of this battle is.

read above

(cont.) as for the other non-white Trump voters, they can be a useful tool for calling leftists on their shit while doing so is necessary. Then we continue our plan as usual, and the ones that stick with it to the end get deported last, as to become the kangz of their lands (think what people have said about the sleepy doctor). If Liberia is any indication it'll actually make things easier for us because it'll increase unrest over time.

This one drove me up a wall

They should take this opportunity to move to Israel to get away from all of us evil, racist, straight, cis, White males.

The kike blocked me. Looks like that hit the sweet spot.

And if he plays ball he will not end up like that ?

really ?

kek

Trips checked against Kikes promoting mudslime acceptance for the goyim.

For the interests of the white race it was no contest between him and Clinton. He's a casino owner, however, and involved in a lot of other degenerate business models. He's bragged about ripping people off when he could get away with it.

Now that he's won the first round, the cards he was holding close to his chest are in play. Not all of them will be good for us as a people. He's not George Lincoln Rockwell or Dr Duke.

We are going to have to hold him to account, and let him know there won't be any help from us in 2018 or 2020 if he starts cucking us.

We may have hero-worshiped him, and gotten drunk off the libshit tears, but we can't afford to give him a lifetime free pass.

Party's over. The time to turn our critical faculties back on is now.

More like since they started being considered members of society by whites (but not by themselves).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

The big threat are the cuckservatives. They will try to capitulate on every issue and they need to be whipped and primaried into line. We can't let NRO or (((Kristol))) fuck these things up.

Neocons are ready to cuck and we have to stop them.

We also can't let him wander into Neocon talking points. No shitting on unions or DR3. We make the right have good politics and good policies.The other thing is that we won't get 100% of what we want because politics is the art of the possible. If Trump proposes something that is 75% of what we want we fight him to get 90%. That's a recipe for victory.

Also we need voter ID everywhere, especially where there is diversity.

You guys don't actually believe all this anti-semetic nonsense do you?

BAIT

I'm more of a Judeosceptic myself.

You haven't been here very long have you?

You mean logic? :^)

So where are Yids originally from to make them as perfidious as they are? it's obvious they are aliens not from Earth due to the instilled superiority complex from their barbaric religion.

We will burn down their cucksheds, neuter their bulls, and drive them wailing into the wilderness.

Solidarity with Muslims and poc?

But merchant didn't you tell us we were your greatest ally?

THE RUSE IS UP

Fucking Jews, man.

Oh come on, goys! don't you want to be invited to a shabbat dinner?

forward.com/opinion/353740/stop-panicking-and-start-inviting-donald-trump-supporters-to-your-next-shab/

Don't know the original source

Nah, what happened was that they were originally white long, long ago but racemixed with moloch-worshiping semites and mudded themselves. However they implemented (sometimes forced) inbreeding as a last ditch effort to avoid becoming full semites (which started no later than Abraham's children). This failed, but also resulted in their unique disposition: higher IQ than non-oriental asians & non-whites (them being smarter than us is a meme though, their real average is around 95), having non-black hair/eyes not become ultra-rare, and deformed facial features (the schnoz) + increased rate of mental issues (40% of them end up schizo, the superiority complex, etc) as inbreeding tends to cause. Them writing the talmud was them basically accepting that they failed to remain white and embracing their ties to moloch, mixed with their jealously for the whites that their former God moved onto and who they were no longer.

No, they are from the Middle East. Whites are from Europe.

Assuming that one is true, dude is silly to reveal his power level like that.

Get her to erase the tattoo. Be manipulative but not in-your-face so.

wikihow.com/Remove-a-Tattoo

I know cannibalism causes psychosis, but that psychosis isn't able to be passed down genetically, is it? That would explain why the average Talmudist is so demented.

Wouldn't they just shoot at anyone who says bix nood?

There are like 600 Samaritans.

Fucking niggers…
Why they fuck didn't we ship them all back.

HAHAHAHAHA

They're counting on the stupid goy to war for them. which is what we're seeing with these retarded protests. But they're the minority now and can only lose support.

Meanwhile kikes are genociding Palestine

You missed the part where I said this was way fucking back. Them going to the middle east and interbreeding with locals is what caused them to turn to mud. It's the same deal as that one culture in west Africa that discovered iron working super fast and then did fuck all else, and why European DNA is in "native" Americans wouldn't be surprised if we were there first tbh. We would've had far more than Europe as a homeland if whites didn't racemix ages ago.

Inbreeding causes mental issues due to similar genes. Likely what happened was that the ones who were closest to white inbred themselves to the point of total retardation and died out, so all it did was slow the inevitable and enforce genetic mental issues.

206080 what does it mean

Also hahha

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/snp/206080

You lead normies to conclusions with obvious facts without screaming da jooos. Great idea.

Shit meant not

Kek is trying to tell us something

It is the Jews. Only JIDF-tier faggots use that phrase/spelling. Even if the plan for now is to keep things kosher off Holla Forums, the problem that's faced is undeniably Semetic in nature

Didn't happen

That's his point you fuck.

I know it's the Jews. Normies don't, but they understand international banks and globalists. You give them that information and they will put together the dots. You don't redpill someone all at once.

You're a fucking idiot. Trump is not Hitler, but nice job falling for the lugenpresse meme. His daughter is Jewish. He has Jewish grandchildren. He has never been anything other than supportive of Israel and the Jews. There is absolutely zero evidence he is redpilled on the JQ.

The election is over and we got our man in. Now we resume the fight. Now we stop pulling punches. He's fair game when it comes to the kikes now.

As a Jew. I find it very pleasing to see so many of you waste your lives hating us while we live fully educated enriched happy lives never ever thinking of you . I do feel sorry for you

I've always wondered what it must be like to only have an identity based on a religion with no free will or thoughts of your own.

I think she adopted a non-White child (why?) but she has at least been pro-Trump since the beginning.

So they're naming themselves for us?
Could wake up some normies, I hope.

Thank you for proving our point. That being that you're a hateful shit. As for waste, no, but you would never understand that. Never thinking of us? OH VEY. Bitch we keep you up at night. Notice how the inbreed said nothing of healthy? haha. Bonus with Jews being happy.

every time

What news outfit do you work for?

It red pilled her.

Tell him we're about to create some new memories.

Actually 150k has always been the accepted number but it's Jews so I guess it's fungible.

Show the salty ones how much their countrymen love Trump.

Trump needs to say he'll do so only if they first make their countries great again.

You always think about us. How we're decieving you.
Protip: i know what you're really doing though..

Jews need to realise they're useful idiots to the useful idiots.

He did better than McCain and Bush.
Classic jew move to make it seem like they were on our side before :^)

AWESOME IDE

But don't make it obviously fake, be on there for a while and get at least 100 followers before you start or you'll fool no one.

idea*

They're not even being subtle anymore.

have faith.
be at peace.
the beauty of divine retribution is that you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.

I miss when tattoos used to mean something. Like sailing tattoos for crossing the equator, or the pig and rooster tattoos.

They say like is a bad thing kek

yeah, i'm larping but a man can dream

the final deal

fuck you

but isn't scalia the good guy? who do these kikes think they are?

our rulers, they think that they're our rulers

HOLY SHIT I BEEN CALLING THESE KIKES SKAVEN FOR A MINUTE NOW!

TOPPEST FUCKING KEK

On Trump in general? Hotman's pretty fucking happy.

B A S E D F I R E T I R E S

How's he been doing since Jimbo hung him out to dry?

>nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

We should start a petition to leave the electoral college as is, I bet we could round up as many votes and have a stalemate.

rolling

These dumbasses all put their names and pictures on an RSVP to attend an inauguration day protest

I'd make a thread about this, but I'm tired as fuck:
answercoalition.org/protest_on_inauguration_day

More Info On Who ANSWER Coalition is:
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/11/answercoalition_not_letting_ferguson_crisis_go_to_waste_.html

Related to the Ferguson riots.

Doing Kek's good work, user.

Chequed

Because canonically she has no more uterus

Thank you Mr. Goldstein for reminding us that you are not white.

We just have to remain steadfast in our convictions. Allow the jews to expose themselves. There. 90% of the work is already done. The other 10% is left for us, which mainly should consist of what we've been doing since before Trump.

There's actually some evidence he understands that Israel is detrimental to America and cause us problems. I also believe he either knows or will at some point find out very soon that Israel had a hand in 9/11. I'm not saying he's going to go full 88 or something but he definitely isn't going to bend over backwards to pander to them.

Found a BLM organizer on Twitter. Gregory McKelvey.

twitter.com/GregoryMcKelvey/status/796474420638322688
archive.is/PCYbb

wweek.com/news/2016/10/18/gregory-mckelvey-is-leading-portlands-black-lives-matter-protests-and-wont-be-silenced-by-pepper-spray/

Because they're scared.

White people lead at the front.
Jews like to lead from behind.

Will not be mutually exclusive from a human.

It's like thye deliberately do this shit as the devil's advocate

:^)

This is the big issue here.

Either we destroy their memes.
Or them.

By the way, this is the 2nd time Elijah has thrown them off.
I bet nobody gets this except me.

I still havn't come to terms with this timeline.

Which makes you think about whether they are jews anymore.

Why does that symbol look like the pedo symbols.

They certainly are.
Which is funny because he was never mutually exclusive from god.
Look up "Jezebel" and "Elijah".

If they haven't figured out the truth, then they are fools.
Otherwise they are very good with bait.

Whites are dangerous because we think freely. This is not acceptable with the Jewish model of profitable governance.

Maybe the concept of chaos and order seems to go over their heads. And their matriarchal roots might still cloud their thoughts through delusion.

our meme's will win the day. we need to keep pushing the overton window

What is best in life?

To crush the kikes, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their media.

I wish that pic was real.

Why are we not investigating this more thoroughly?

All I want is a thorough investigation by anons at the sites of the holocaust.
German anons must do this. Hell, Jewish anons in doubt must do this.

What if we started to analyze their memes more thoroughly.
Maybe they're missing something.

I hate how he cried about "MUH 11 MILLION"

I'm starting to think this is the only timeline.

No they can't JIDF. We wont drop our defenses to you again now that you've fucked your shit so bad that you know all White people will soon find out about what you've done. You could have just left us the fuck alone but your persisting inner desire to fuck everyone else over for a shekel compelled you to go too far.

When will we fire up the ovens and exterminate these arrogant fuckers?