God damn 1997-2007 was the most comfy shit ever

God damn 1997-2007 was the most comfy shit ever

You mean 2006

Grateful every day that I'm not a millennial.

Yeah man the first ten years of my life we're so great and not at all tinted by nostalgia
no joke though pre-recession 2000's america was unarguably better for cartoons and video games

1990-2006 was a great period for that. Was also the period of the whole DCAU from BTAS to JLU

If you were a millennial (and you are) you would remember those days, I guess you meant Gen Z.

Oh yeah totally agree, shit was real dope, I grew up on teen titans and that shit was pretty damn good if not a bit watered down by comparison. TV shows i remember being alright too, but didn't watch much adult programming since I was a kid.

Yeah he probably meant Gen Z, honestly glad I'm also not a millennial only because I have a sibling who is one and am damn glad I didn't end up like them.

Tbh 1990-2008 was god tier and even farther from 2008-2011 was still straight but it went to shit as soon as Obamas second term happened.

Bbbbump

I hate being lumped in with those fucktwats.

hint: stuff wasn't any better back then, just that you were a kid so you were happy with lower quality

it was shit but it was less shit than the decade that followed, and the same can be said of basically every decade after the 60s

Where's the greentext one by a 4chan post? That one was more detailed, can't seem to find it.

2007 was the birth of the ccause of the downfall but the year itself overall, and the ones that fllowed till maybe 2010, or max even 2011, things were still kinda ok. Not as great as 2006 and prior but compared to 2012 and onward, things were better. Man, I completed 10th grade in 2011 and back then I felt like my simple life had ended, because soon I would have to enter high school and then college which I knew would be a tougher life. It was true and I have hated every year from 2012 onward, not just because of my life but the whole world went to greater shit too.

For too long, you've allowed bullshit psychologists and other pseudo-scientists to tell you that someone born in January 1960 can relate to someone born in December 1979, despite a near 20-year gap between their birthdates. I am here to offer a solution, a proposal, that should help to clear up this mess as effectively as possible while still maintaining the clear definitions that the original theory implied.

Generations last for 14 years, or 15 calendar years. Once the earliest examples of a generation have sexually matured, that generation is over. Due to the way schools count years, a generation begins in September of Year 1, and ends in the August of Year 15. For five years thereafter, people born during that intermission are not part of any generation, as they pick up a multitude of aspects and traits that defined both the preceding and succeeding generations. You are effectively generationless.

If you were born between September 1962 and August 1976, you're a part of Generation X. If you could stroke your dick off for Jessica Rabbit when she came out originally or at the very least get hard and be able to touch it without it hurting, you're X through and through.

If you were born between September 1982 and August 1996, you're part of Generation Y, otherwise known as a millennial. You didn't come of age in the 20th century, attended school before 9/11 happened and as such are more likely to remember that event over anyone born in the years ahead.

Now, this is what will cause buttpain in a few people.
Generation Z did not start until September 2002 and only finished last August. Most of them are still learning basic human skills. Only if you went to school after the economic crisis had hit, Kikebook had made it big and smartphones became a commodity, can you truly call yourself Gen Z. People posting videos about "muh based zees" when it turns out they're teenagers born between 1997 and 2001 needs to stop, because if they were born just a handful of months or a couple of years prior, you'd be dismissing them as more stupid memelennials. With my model of generational separation, there is zero confusion and/or interchangeability, because of this five-year gap of people who have no generation to lay claim to. Same deal with those born between 1977 and 1981 who are either labelled an X'er, despite still attending elementary school at the turn of the 90s, or a millennial despite coming of age before the millennium.

it's an ok breakdown but you are forgetting that time is a wheel. it just repeats, whether you are fapping to the lalest sheboy abortion thrust in front of you, or the tomboyish shorthaired chick from whatever 80s movie, it's all the same shit. the exact same shit gets done in school just as it always did, the only real difference now is they have a means to record and share that shit, so it seems worse.

it's the same as it ever was. the mistake ppl make somehow a kid can manage to believe their experience is unique and at the same time everyone had it like they did.

all those things were not cancer originally if you were actually lucid enough and used them.

There are still a few fields worth going to college for

Who says 2017-2027 won't be?