Bunker thread

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you were going to be spending the rest of your life in a bunker, or similarly isolated place where you will no longer have access to new media of any kind. All of your other needs have been taken care of and you will be living in comfort, so don't worry about any of that.

You are given enough time and space to obtain any and all currently existing media to take with you. Digital media like scans and rips are allowed.

What do you bring with you into the bunker, Holla Forums?

Poorly worded question.
I decide to take all available media, and it all fits in the bunker.
I assume by the word "media" that we are counting tv, movies, vidya, art, radio etc.

Kill yourself Holla Forums, you dont just barge into Holla Forums making shitty threads just because you fucked up your last board.

You dug your own grave and Holla Forums is imploding because of it.

Hope you brought a pencil sharpener.

Well, a couple external terabyte hard drives can probably contain the entirety of all published comics. It's more a matter of what kind of stuff you'd consider not only worth saving, but good enough to be read multiple times.

Considering that a lot of Holla Forums-type media being released is kind of utter shit, I'm mostly curious what sort of stuff you think was actually good and actually holds up over time.

I'd bring an assortment of stationary and coloring tools so I can make my own media without having to rely on outside/established franchises. Sounds autistic, but it'll work.

hey Holla Forums

See now you're asking the really tough questions. Plus if someone brings something like a computer to a bunker. Then really they have access to everything already.

Now the problem is finding a sustainable power source for the computer, or anything else for that matter. What will run and purify the water? How do you grow food when the stocks run out?

Assume some kind of situation where there will not be internet access, or perhaps some TPP-styled apocalypse on all media hosting sites, meaning after a certain point you would not have unlimited access to nearly every cartoon, comic, and movie ever made.

Exactly. You'd have the plan this bunker out a whole lot more just for survival over just entertainment.

Fair point.

The entire bunker is run by burning the hundreds of thousands of unsold copies of Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, and America.

Water is filter by an Alex Jones approved filtration system to ensure your pineal gland won't calcify and your frogs won't turn gay.

Hi Hijinx.
I'm working on some JoJo X Power Girl art. You'll enjoy it.

It was stated in the OP everything else is accounted for.
It doesn't state the form of media, so you could have written, visual, discs, everything.

Bad choice of words for the OP, too easy to cheat.

Don't worry so much about the medium of media or what form it might come in as much as the exact media you'd specifically want to bring. Obviously, having access to the internet already affords you the opportunity to indulge in any possible kind of media you could ever want.

If you want to take an entire collection of all human works, you could, if you really wanted to, given the vagueness of the criteria. What's important is what you'd specifically want to read or watch. There is nothing else coming out, what do you look back on and prioritize as worth enjoying above anything else in the existing realm of media?

You better deliver.

I'm not a drawfag, I said it for a meme.
I could try.

I bring any and all currently existing media, so I never get bored.

Then that is what I takeā€¦?

I mean I get some media is bad but nothing new ever again means I need to rely on things I don't know to pass the time.
Really OP you need to give a limitation on how much someone can carry, like "You have to choose on cartoon title, one comic title and a movie".

Duh, I bring everything. Tastes change and it'd be stupid not to take advantage of having literally every piece of media at your disposal. Maybe I acquire a taste for gritty noir later on or something.

Tranquilzer Darts, Cages, Biohazard Suit, Tabletop games, and Variated Hormone Blockers and Estrogen, so I can go outside on occassion to capture myself mutants and irradiated humans to turn into my mutant tranny Trandional gaming slaves.

The boypussy will never die.
Oh, and like, all of Cartoon network.

>>>/a/

Including Steven Universe?

There's more where that came from!

A complete run of The Boys' Friend, 1895 - 1926. That'll do it.

Ayy yourself, my man.

Holla Forums is really bad at handling a "recommend your favorite shows" thread

Anything from WB's and Disney's golden era, so Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Pinky and the Brain, Gargoyles, Tail Spin, Chip and Dale, Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, etc
All of Astro City, because it's pretty much the only good cape comic ever made
Don Bluth's animated stuff
The whole DC animated stuff, so Batman and Superman TAS, Batman Beyond, and Justice League Unlimited
Throw in some of those Moebius comics while we're at it.