Can Memes Make California #SecedeForWeed?

"Proposition 64 allows adults over the age of 21 to use, possess, and transport up to an ounce of marijuana for non-medical purposes, and grow as many as six plants at home."
archive.is/MAc0U
"The Yes California Independence Campaign aims to hold a referendum in 2019 that, if passed, would make California an independent country."
archive.is/uIhaK
These two articles could be the information Trump needs to force California to secede from the Union and destroy the Democrat party.
If Trump sends in an army of federal agents to arrest Californians for nonviolent drug offenses they thought they couldn't be touched for, only to realize this is only possible if they're a part of the United States, they'll want to either leave the Union or change the Federal policy. With Trump in charge, a Republican House and Senate, a Republican/conservative leaning Congress (bare minimum), their fastest option will be secession which, during the negotiations, California could arrange (in exchange for some benefit to the U.S.) to have its shitty non-violent drug offenders returned to freedom in California.

#SecedeForWeed, does this have tremendous potential? If Trump actively pursued Californian citizens for using weed recreationally, could Holla Forums push #Califrexit or #Calixet from meme to reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have precedence for secession in a big way.

yes!!! haha.

Let them, encourage them, and support them in this.

If California seceded, leftards would flock there from the rest of America, making it even greater than that.

I actually want Cali to stay in the union. If Trump kicks out the illegals that is 1/3 of Cali's population gone. It becomes a White majority state again and may be in play for 2020. It might be made great again so let's not kick them out.

Few things would make me happier than seeing Falifornia fuck off.

Could you please cut your fucking idealism and come back down to reality? Red-pilled whites can invade it again in 300 years when the U.S. is a 90-95% white state again, in the meantime, we need to get these fucking cuckolds and beaners out of our Republic.

Could the possibility of Californian secession combined with protests and Trumps legal bullshit motivate electors to switch their votes to Hillary in an attempt to avoid "destabilizing" the country?

Trump makes California's secession a point of his campaign for second term in allowing it to pass. Commiefornia swings red to get the secession they want, handing him the election on a plate, and locks in the American Reich.

Don't you faggots even think about throwing me under the bus. I want RWDS right now.

You will of course have the right to move to a non commie shithole state before we remove Commiefornia from the union. The right wingers there would be very welcome in the rust belt, we have plenty of land for you.

There will of course be a grace period to let you and other real Americans leave.

California voted Republican from 1952 to 1992 with the lone exception of 1968. It is the home state of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. It only stopped voting Republican because of illegals voting. The non-White population in this graph includes illegals. Without them it's 60% White there again. Much like Alaska Californian secession I find to be less realistic. White Californians are usually conservative. Also they're recent experiences with diversity have redpilled them.

As a fellow Commiefornian Trump supporter, please don't forget me either, RWDS WHEN?!

How's that working out for Sweden?

I agree that's what happened at first, but now you have a staggering concentration of faggoty white liberals there, too.

The faggoty White liberals are in the bay and Hollywood. Many of them are Jews too.

Well considering SD is their biggest party exactly as expected. Sweden has a long history of cuckery that is being undone by the reality of diversity. Refer back to the picture in my post from the Putnam study. The cities with the lowest inter-racial trust AKA highest racism were the cities where Whites are minorities in California. Unless of course Democrats are the real racists.

But you're wrong. When liberal whites flee diversity because 2/3rds of the fucking beaners around them don't speak English, they say "bad schools", "too much traffic", etc. diversity is not redpilling for people that are fundamentally fucking insane.

[Milquetoast Talking Points Intensify]

Also, I'd like to second , Democrats all across the country would realize without California they're fucked, creating a sanctuary country, namely: everywhere else in the previously United States.

amren com/news/2011/10/diversity_destr_2/

Believe whatever you want. Here's a link to the data and an explanation. Read it at your own peril.

818 here. Nice dubs.

Catchy enough to deserve a bump OP, could see it sticking with the gommies.

Reminder that 3 million Californians voted for Trump. We can't leave our brothers and sisters in MAGA behind. I'm for California secession, but this needs to be followed by forcible annexation, and then disenfranchisement execution of those who voted to secede.

Trump will flip it in 2020 anyway. Screencap this.

see

Getting California to secede would not only deprive Democrats in the U.S. of California, it would cause every libshit to flee to there because they knew the rest of the US would remain red states for the next 100 years. The red-pilled (at least, Republican) Californians should be given an opportunity to immigrate to the rest of the U.S., although I don't know what the fuck they're doing there propping up California's number of representatives.

Ahahaha oh wow. No wonder so many people were butthurt about it.

t. Colorado