The DREAM is dead: removing millennial illegals

Pic related has been going around the internet since Trump's win, and I'm just curious as to what we can do to make sure all these "undocumented and proud" millennial fuckers can be removed as quickly as possible. They're actively working to avoid their just desserts, and I don't think they can be allowed to weasel out of it this time. What steps can a Holla Forumsack take to bring about their removal as quickly as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/careers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_search_exception
archive.is/Dx9Hn
pewhispanic
archive.is/eSWsM
archive.is/lhokz
archive.is/3ERtj
web.archive.org/web/20161112012750/https://www.booster.com/ethsdreamersshirts
archive.is/pod2V
archive.is/CcTfB
web.archive.org/web/20160702153930/http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/133.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gotta start it at home m80, reporting illegals in your own neighborhoods and your own towns.

I come from a 95% white area, is there a way to turn the "undocumented student alliance" forums over to ICE? Feels like those who have proudly admitted to breaking the law should easily be removed, but I'm not really sure about immigration laws.

Do what you can as a citizen to indict them were you see them. If you give the ICE enough info to attain a warrant they can't do shit since they'll have no legitimate documentation proving that they should be here.

Dox what you can before they realize they're compromised, then turn it all in to ICE at once.

Most definitely.

Contact your local branch office and offer them intelligence you've gathered - they might offer you a gig.

Kill them.

if all else fails we can remove the life from their bodies

Wear gloves.

Have fun beating SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TED CRUZ.

Can we start up a Holla Forums task force to find, dox, and report these illegals? If we can meme a trump victory, I feel like we could remove a few hundred of the most vocal of the illegal class. Give them something real to fear.

You have one right, and that is to get the fuck out

This. Illegals who have a modicum of intelligence to use anything in the infograph are a minority amongst themselves. The ones that play it smart enough to hide will be taken out by sheer fact that everyone else will be gone and they have nowhere else to hide.

It won't matter because the ICE and equivalent have warrant equivalents to deport illegals. It doesn't matter if they don't answer the door or not. As long as the President says they go back, they're going back. Only because of years of lax policy by Obongo and the Bushes are we in the situation we are in. They could have stopped it. But they didn't.

Hashtags are a good place to start. Remember there were countless illegal immigrants who openly and proudly declared their status on social media; especially during Obama's delusion speeches.

OP here, anyone want to try and gain access to this page and start mass-reporting on all the members? See if they are truly "unafraid"? I'm not sure if using digital evidence is enough to deport with. When Obongo's exec orders are gone, won't they no longer be "Dreamers" and subject to removal?

is right though, it starts at home. There was a whole segment on the daily shoah about how cat ladies and government workers are told to not report illegals to deportation officers. They're out there, ripe for the reporting.

Just photoshop the image and paste in some disinformation. These spics average an IQ around 80-90, it won't be hard to get them to confess. Also, set up some honeypots and phishing websites where you can steal their info and send it directly to ICE.

But how would that actually accomplish anything? Just seeing someone who looks illegal isn't enough for a report, is it?

This this this. If we meme hard enough we can get millions of spics to self-deport.

Libs will cockblock with their own 5th amendment, hiding them and declaring that they don't have to report it. It's also not uncommon for a pack of illegals to latch onto a single legal immigrant.

Either it could be the same structure that the email leaks have been using or it gets its own board if it clogs this board too much. Beginning with the former would be a good start.

Seems like as good a place as any to start. Updating here is okay, it's pretty much the answer to the OP anyhow unless they're in your physical area.

That and the excuse the lying media has been using after Trump brought it up to throw it in Hillary's face that many more people have been deported under Obama is just the tip of the iceberg. There's more illegals crossing than ever and Obama's ABC's can't help but send the dumbest ones back. By default he's technically sent more back only because there's more coming.

The stupid fucks. Don't they know that even visa holders have no right to free council? I don't imagine poor beaners have much liquid cash on hand to cover those kind of legal costs time and time again.

What should be put on an infographic of the sort? Like what sort of actions would immediately alert an ICE agent, something like applying for a government job or the like? I'm trying to find relatively unknown bad moves to trip them up. And the millennial illegal population is at least decently street-smart, so we'd have to be more sneaky with them.

can some one tell me when this whole undocumented word started? Its been illegal alien my whole life.

t. oldfag

There is also tons of catch and release, don't kid yourself. Just because they catch em doesn't mean they really get em and they go oh senor we never come back

they drop them right off at the border and they walk right back across

Illegal Alien → Illegal Immigrant → "Undocumented" Immigrant

It's the same with every issue, liberals shift the language around to make it seem less threatening and more irrational to be against.

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

GIVE THEM TO ME

Makes sense. I find it pretty odd that they totally expect open borders in America when no other country in the world has that. Only whitey is expected to have open borders and pay for darkies.

It's a classic communist tactic, slide the meanings of words to disassociate the core concept they represent from negative connotations.

Read Nineteen Eighty-Four for more information on this concept.

But but, doesn't the US Constitution give rights to all people on earth?!?!?!?

:>

Right now all ICE can do is document infractions. King Nigger does not permit them to enforce immigration law.

Best you can do is provide a HUGE backlog of illegals to remove after Trump gets inaugurated & rule of law fully returns to the United States. Assuming King Nigger even allows them to keep records of illegals since that might be too racist.

The hysterical media couldn't stop meming mass deportation squads so my hope is that ICE gets access to the National Guard & necessary equipment to actually bring into existence those aggressive mass deportation squads the press kept kvetching about. Hummers & Bearcats rolling through spic neighborhoods tackling & zip-tying illegals left & right would be fantastic popcorn entertainment.

So this massive faggot runs both an "undocumented" page, as well as a media site, and admits to being an illegal on his facebook page. Can't we throw this fucker out of our country immediately? What is stopping ICE?

Europe is having it pretty bad too, m8. At some point (((western values))) became about not having borders and checking your privilege and shit. You know, cause the (((economy))) needs immigrants who do the jobs we don't want to do!

Maybe changing ICE to FBI or local police to the "do not answer the door if they come" and put the phone number for ICE in the "where to call for help" section.
I'm sure the retarded beaners will call them up.

perfect

dubs checked

Tbh fam that's where shit like La Raza and (((NGOs))) come in. So yes, they can find lawyers

Many exploits for these situations tripsman. You can play off the worker relations aspect, put some disinfo on there that states if your boss/manager hired you knowing you were an illegal immigrant, you may be eligible to receive citizenship status and receive damages– insert fake lawyer website/phone # here. Or Stop hiding who you really are, you're valuable to us. Join our lawsuit against – insert southwestern state here, and become a legal citizen today!. Lastly, Victims of Verbal Harassment, we want to help you! No longer should you feel unsafe in your neighborhood, go to our website and sign up for a free case analysis. ALL illegal aliens/undocumented workers will be given a free case worker and possible stipend for your time ($600). We cover 100% of the costs!.

Just some ideas off the top of my head when focusing on the legal aspect. But, generally just like the normalfag-at-large, these spics respond to any type of media coverage, a promise of something 'free', and due to most of them being catholic, there's always the desire to confess. Religious iconography should be utilized in all propaganda.

lol just put some shit on there like:

"Remember: If you do not cooperate peacefully with the agents, under the 1993 Enemy Combatants Act (Section 5.9.1), ICE has the ability to use deadly force against any real or perceived resistance. This can include an act as simple as defying the agents verbally or using threatening poses such as crossing your arms."

you can play with the act name, use scary shit like Domestic Terrorism Act or something

fuck the popcorn, I want to be on the front line of that shit, where do I sign up?

SAVE ME BEARCAT

Report them to the police, not facebook

Whose behind this site? Soros?

Beaners are too dumb to even follow simple instructions. Also, they won't live like that. They'll go home before that :)

Mmm, these fuckers won't be lining up at the Home Depot and shit now which means, no Pesos. No Pesos and it's back to Juarez.

It's very simple, really.

PROSECUTE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS FOR HARBORING ILLEGALS
PROSECUTE EMPLOYERS FOR HIRING ILLEGALS
PROSECUTE WELFARE OFFICES FOR GIVING BENEFITS TO ILLEGALS
REQUIRE HOSPITALS TO ASCERTAIN IMMIGRATION STATUS AS PART OF MEDICAL RECORDS

Voila: they can't go to school, can't get jobs, can't get welfare, and can't even go to the hospital without being deported shortly afterwards.

SAVE ME BEARCAT

That is a good idea, we need a communication platform.

I posted this on halfchan earlier today. Got the email in the afternoon today via mass email. I secured her identity so nothing weird could happen, though halfchan suggested that I report to ICE, but some user said to do it after trump gets the chair since ICE won't do shit now.

Save me bearcat.

~user

S,save me Bearcat

SAVE ME BEARCAT

There's two ways to look at it.
1: ICE gets the name in their database, and acts on it once Trump is President gives the okay.
2: Keep the names of illegals you find, then report them en masse the day Trump is President. That way it's a surprise for the illegals.

SAVE ME BEARCAT

What if there is a sting operation? A safe space for undocumented students on every campus and you let them "sign in" with their names and student ID :^)

What's the deal with Bearcats?
They're not bear, and they're not cats. They're not even an animal!
[Bass slapping in the background]

Pretty sure an illegal cant plead the fifth. Constitutional rights are for citizens and residents. For example a tourist cannot buy a gun in america because the 2nd amendment does not apply to non citizens and non residents.

Reporting him to ICE the second they start coming for them tbh lads.

Wait so illegals cant use the constitution?

What about people legally in the States (visa etc?)

Fuck, you guys have it good, here in Krautland the fuckers immediatly sue for asylum there are around 20k cases and thats only of those who couldnt fake it in the other 100 ways to stay.

Human rights were a mistake.

Not a fan of spics but the dream act is reasonable.

Requirements for conditional resident status

Person must have proof that they entered United States before the age of 16 and must have continuously lived in the country for at least 5 years
Must have graduated from a United States high school or obtained a GED
Person demonstrates good moral character
Pass criminal background checks and reviews/Came legally

After having obtained and held conditional resident status, permanent residency may be granted if the following requirements have been met in a period of six years.

Requirements for permanent residency

have attended an institution of higher learning or served in the United States military for at least 2 years and if discharged, have received an honorable discharge
pass another series of background checks
continue to demonstrate good moral character

If these requirements are not fulfilled the conditional resident will lose their legal status and be subject to deportation.[3]

Holla Forums surprised me every day with it's ingenuity & resourcefulness. What are the Main "Sanctuary Cities"?

Ice has an application page on their website but I believe you need prior law enforcement or military experience.

ice.gov/careers

The official title for someone who gets rid off illegals is "removal officer"

No rights for illegals.

FTFY

No. "Human rights" implies that being a human entitles someone to rights, which would get subverted no matter what eventually. Only "rights" should the ones taken by force for your kith and kin.

I'd love to emigrate to the US from Eurabia and become a Removal Officer for ICE under Trump. My work phone's ringtone would always be Kebab Removal Song.

Fuck you, nigger. Illegals out the door.

No, he's right in that "human rights" as a title would always lead to the current year situation. To create what you have in mind you would need a significantly different name.

Yeah illegals with your 56 cents hire a great attorney and fight this. Your pittance will surely cover it.

Vague bullshit that applies to everyone, he a good boy who dindu nuffin.

And is here legally right now. If not, deport. Your requirements contradict themselves. How can you pass a "criminal background check" when you're in the nation illegally and are thus committing a crime every day you stay?

Honestly, even if we just circulate the idea that there's a shadowy deepweb organization gathering information on illegal citizens to report them, it might drive them to either hurry the fuck up on that citizenship application (meaning they'll have to pay into the system like everyone else) or it might drive them to do more stupid shit in public, making it easier for ICE to build a case against them.

The fact that these fucking retards protest outside their schools while waving mexican flags and saying "We're illegal immigrants!" is exceptionally dumb to begin with. You'd think if they were so proud of their country and their heritage that thought being sent back to their legal country wouldn't be driving them to tears.

It's illegal to hide criminals. Fact of the matter is that you can get jail-time for doing so.

If he starts doing things like cutting off funding to Sanctuary cities (as the 100 day plan promises) they'll start self-deporting before ICE gets to them

Good suggestion:

Change ICE to FBI. Put out a help-number to ICE, change the name to "In Case of Emergency" and i'm sure we could fool some.

Illegal beaner detected. The fact that you wetback pieces of shit think you have the right to hop the border into my country, just because you fucking feel like it, is exactly why I hate Mexicans and Mexico.

"Ey Homes, das racist mang! No hyooman bean eez eelleegal!"

Drink your own country's tap water and die of cholera.

Just like all sub-human immigrants, in their hearts they are invading and conquering even though they are only tolerated on the premises out of naive good will.

Churches aswell, has been a common tactic in Sweden to hide the illegals in Churches.

He'll cut off their federal funding

No human rights are ok, the mistake was stop following the law and cuck out.

Nowhere in the human rights does it say you are entitled for gibz form an other nation on their soil.

We just focused to much on the rights and forgot that there is a duty for every right.

If they're really undocumented then nobody will notice when they suddenly disappear.

I have no problems here.

Moonman's parsimony.

Anchor baby soon.

http: //www.iyjl.org/
start diggin boys
we could get some juicy shit here
Best part? The website seems to be about Illinois, so we have already got the state of most of the beaners here.

Edit the "fight back " part saying that mexicans should shoot ICE agents on sight, and justify it saying that it is legal because 2 Amendment .

It`s a fucking RPG, not a bazooka.
FFS

#UndocumentedUnite
#PetitionForKeepingUsHome
#StrengthInNumbers
#ICECantComeForAllofUs
#UndocumentedAndProud
#TrumpCantComeForAllofUs
#KeepMyLovedOnesHome
#UndocumentedFaces
#UndocumentedHumanBeings
#SaveMyFriend
#HowCanLoveBeIllegal
#NoHumanBeingIsIllegal
#UndocumentedLove

Basically what we may want to do is introduce a very lucrative opportunity to virtue signal so it bypasses the little mind that they have so they disclose information.

save me bearcat

Fuck, now what do we do?

At the border, customs officers are authorized to search all travelers' closed containers without any level of suspicion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_search_exception

Nope. Rights are afforded to only citizens and people who've legally entered and been cleared by customs and immigration. Illegals aren't covered except by the most basic forms. People legally upon entry are afforded more. Mainly having to do with rights under arrest/detainment. Speech/expression that type of shit.

GTFO. Being a "first generation" kid here in Canada you can go fuck yourself. This whole "hey look at those poor fucks, let give them what people who are legally waiting in line for" is nothing but a knock in the face and them spitting on you. When I was looking to immigrate to the US ~15 years ago, I knew I'd have been in for at least a decade of waiting. Decided against it only because I was making more money here than I could in the US, even though I was in a very specialized field. My parents waited in line, my mother and her family spent 5 years in a camp in Canada while the government "cleared them" of being USSR spies after WWII. Her family was from East Germany post-partition, and fled to the west under amnesty when the USSR decided to start "pacifying" small towns who refused to send all their goods to the cities.

No, only citizens have rights. If ICE already KNOWS that the people living in that house are illegals then they can just walk right in

pure coincidence.

lol no fucking refuge in florida. the florida deportation squads are gonna have a lot of fun

Right wing deportation squads when? Hell, I would do it for free.

I like this. if it weren't for cheap kikes and hollyjew types hiring the illegals to make tacos and mow lawns, they would not have income and would have no reason to be here. Anyone who hires an illegal is a traitor.

We have citizens who can't get medical help and these entitled spics waltz in and get it for free? Nah. Put a big fat warrant for treason in the face of hospital admin, suddenly no more gibs for spics. We must bring them into line.

What we do is pose as a Pro Undocumented Organization with our own site a created groups on social media. We then data mine those who join and then report them.

Why wait and give him time to prepare. Report now and shut him down.

This
They do it with just about every issue to make the language sound less threatening to the general public
Gay Marriage > Marriage Equality
Pro Abortion > Pro Choice (or Women's Right to Choose)

I'm sorry Canadabros (but this will force your own people to take action) but we need to tell illegals in America that Trudeau in Canada has removed visa requirements from Mexicans entering the nation and will take any "deportable" as a refugee.

I think millions will self deport.

I imagine ICE will be hiring a ton of new deportation officers soon. It pays over 100k a year (to keep them from being bribed) and have amazing benefits.

Probably the best blue collar job you can get famalam.

I suggest you start running and doing pushups ASAP.

HOL UP

The Constitution doesn’t apply to you, motherfuckers!

This year gets better and better.

88D CHESS

Does the ICE takes foreign job applications?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE CONSTITUTION APPLY TO NON-CITIZENS?!? FUCKING LIBERALS I SWEAR TO A GOD

Sorry bro, only US citizens can be feds and if you served in a foreign military, even if it's compulsary military service you are barred for life.

Except for: Israel

God damn it i hate fucking god damn spics

Not even Canada?
I mean we're neighbours.

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list
www.washingtonexaminer.com/1.4-million-obama-amnesty-applicants-on-deportation-hit-list/article/2607171
archive.is/Dx9Hn

Thanks Obama for giving us a head start

this

It's impossible to be an illegal alien that isn't a criminal.

lel why is this in English, shouldn't it be in Spanish?

Make Millineials Great!

For that matter, if he shoots, wouldn't the fuse fail to activate?

kek'd (and so close to being check'd)

(unless I migrate, of course)

Why even live?

Also, polite sage begause double post (forgive me anons.)

See:

We should spread infographics of how to setup shop in mexico for the returning mexicans.

If ICE gets to the point where they are actually on your doorstep, you can be sure they have all the necessary clearance and documentation to break down your door and send you back.

Following these stupid guidelines will most likely just get you shot.

What anons should be reporting to police are beaners living dozens to a bedroom in rented houses, usually with children. Call the police and report that you fear for the safety of the children.

It's hilarious now that the shoe is on the other foot, the ability for feds to violate rights and receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist have been expanding since the 90s, especially with the ballooning of the "catch 'em first, paperwork later" that came with the PATRIOT Act, which we've been shouting that they need to curtail this for decades.

Now, now we aren't fucking laughing, ICE is going to go fucking HAM on the brown shits that looked the other way at federal authority overreach and I shall laugh, fucking laugh that the noose they've been weaving for decades shall go around THEIR necks.

Fuck, I'm in pretty good shape and I'm great shot, maybe I'll apply for ICE.

What a good idea!
Start Social Media accounts for "Assisting Undocumented Peoples" let them self identify.

beautiful

Don't wait. He'll put a baby in her bakery

It's not an anchor baby if user "accidentally" kicks her in the stomach at the right time.

They still need to go but aren't Cubans actually legal since they came as refuse… I mean refugees?

I have to ask, is this legal? I'm all for it, but I don't want to get into legal trouble for making fake offers.

It's technically not correct, but it helps us in the linguistics department. "What about the 2 million criminal illegals? You want those in the country too?"

SAVE ME BEARCAT

Exactly what I was thinking. What a fucking joke.

We almost all just got fucking hung and put in camps by hillshit. We almost fucking died faggot.

The law does not apply to illegals.
We should be just shooting them ffs,

Yeah but the entire point of the exercise is to work with law enforcement. If this were something different I wouldn't be concerned. The issue is that you are going to be rubbing elbows with people who are likely to report you to other law enforcement if you are not playing by the book.

really?

I've thought about working for ICE.
In LA it seems so easy to find all the illegals. They are all over.

Use a sock puppet then . Lrn2 opsec fagboy.

Does ICE accept anonymous tips? Or are they going to investigate how you got your information?

Get on my level, stealth is key.

I love El Caminos and Rancheros!

Yes.

Sure you will. As long as you can take your fatass off the fucking computer chair you fucking armchair activist.

SAVE ME BEARCAT

LOL

Fine companies, legal entities and individuals who hire illegals. The fines will be progressive for each time a new criminal offense is discovered by the authorities.

The illegal that is caught in the country can only obtain his labor rights if he points and proves who hired him.

"Cognitive dissonance" and "newspeak".

We need to fight this with memes like we always do.

1. Enter their social media and post Spanish language memes about leaving. Use fear and racism as motivators. Try to get them to leave before the inauguration.

2. IRL memery. We need to put up Spanish language posters and leaflets of these memes in neighborhoods where they congregate. Spicanons and brown haired and brown eyed Whites can probably put them up without too much suspicion. Include practical tips on how to leave.

REMEMBER TO MAKE THIS LOOK LIKE THEIR IDEA

FALSE FLAG

THIS!

Here's some pointers on where to target. It lists their population and where it congregates.

pewhispanic org/files/reports/133.pdf

SAVE ME BEARCAT!

Ballot measures that support that policy get undone in the (((Courts))) all of the time. Make sure to make each of those a separate law so the courts have to overturn everything separately.

SAVE ME BEARCAT

I'd impose hefty taxes on churches for harboring/accomodating illegals.

The cuck Churches should be fought by their congregants. Christians voted Trump, but their pastors might shit on him. They need to stop attending and stop tithing treason Churches. Once this starts the rest will get the message.

Encouraging that is fine too.

Bingo. We make an example of a few pro-rapefugee Churches and the rest get the message. Get Christians on Faceberg to shit on those Churches and they'll feel the pain.

Remember what happened in Germany. Countless churches led by (((caring priests))) hid people.

Fine churches that do this and put major contribuitors of parishioners on a watch list. They are potential sources of problems.

It is extremely important to reopen investigations of pedophilia cases in the Catholic Church.

This will serve to demoralize before the public. The curia must be strongly exposed and its crimes must be explained to the population.

Who will argue that the Church is being persecuted? Children have been raped, it takes justice.

Lets MEME this! Cuckeau BTFO.

We make lists for everything, why not collect these?
Twitter is a good source just look for the words "I am NOT illegal" or something along those lines

If anchor baby pregnancy is announced, slip Cytotec(misoprostol) into her drink. Make sure to do it early.

This should be edited to say that you have only a few months until Trump becomes president so speak with Obama's ICE immediately before it becomes Trump's ICE. Make up some shit about amnesty in the final days of Obama so they end up reporting themselves thinking they're going to get amnesty. You want them to out themselves in the final days thinking that things are still in Obama's control and they only have a window to act before it becomes Trump's control.

Never change, Moonman.

SAVE ME BEARCAT

Tip from a leafanon: Don't bother building a wall around Alaska. They'll just end up piling the snow up into a ramp and Nome will be full of icebacks faster than you can say "Mush!"

We all really need to live together on an island shaped like a skull. I'm pretty sure even Megatron and Cobra Commander never had plans as evil as this.

What argument should I use when debating?

They would say it's wrong to deport those who have been here for decades,and contributing to the economy.

Also when Are we going to deport those who've been here since Reagan Amnesty?

The Democrats promised a secure border, but they never followed through with their end of the the bargain.

Also, when are we going to end birth right citizenship?

We'd also be filthy rich too, like those juden!

Ask them how it is wrong. What is the source of their righteousness?

Secular morality is a joke. They have no standing to condemn actions in defense of our blood and our soil. The "contributions" these illegals make to the economy amount to driving down American wages, taking entry-level American jobs, drawing benefits from the American government, and sending their money out of America as remittances. They are a total loss from an economic rationale.

Also haven't you been noticing that the Democrats have been pushing for Universal Basic Income?

Here's an argument.

If manual labor will be automated to the point that we need UBI, then why do we need all of these Mexicans do to jobs whites won't do?

All they're going to be is mouths to feed,and their descendants will be on the dole as well.

Why are libshits even in favor of illegals? Do they simply not realize that free college/healthcare/etc requires a massive tax base, which illegals do not pay into? How do they justify this belief?

I know why, just airing frustrations.

UBI is something that, in theory, would be inevitable given a long enough amount of time due to automation. That time isn't now and we're a long, long way off from everything being able to be automated. That said, Japan has the right idea, trying to build robots so they don't have to import foreigners for their workforce, which answers your question - we don't need them. They simply want to support the whole world due to their pathological altruism, not realizing that those very same people would be the first to destroy their everlasting utopia.

stop

FROM THE SAME TOWN THAT BROUGHT YOU ROBERT CREAMER

Dreamers fundraise for undocumented students
archive.is/eSWsM

Educators for DREAMers
archive.is/lhokz

ETHS Dreamers Club
archive.is/3ERtj

ETHS Dreamers Scholarship fundraiser
web.archive.org/web/20161112012750/https://www.booster.com/ethsdreamersshirts

All Are Welcome Here (ETHS website)
archive.is/pod2V
All Are Welcome Here @ETHSWildkits
archive.is/CcTfB

Pic related.

K

LET'S SET UP HONEYPOT SUPPORT GROUPS!!!

Idea: let's set up fake illegal immigrant support groups on Twitter and Facebook for cities and states with a lot of illegals. We can look at who friends and follows the pages to collect lists of these people, their addresses, and employers. We then report them all.

Use bilingual infographics full of legit sounding legal bullshit and don't break character. You have to be upset about racism and use all the right words. Make new sockpuppets for this and for God's sake don't fuck it up.

tl;dr Let's document the undocumented.

Here's sauce for where to find them. I'll post some caps.
web.archive.org/web/20160702153930/http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/133.pdf

MAGA

We can edit these to bait them into the open and give them shitty advice. Remember at least 1/5 Hispanics are illegal. Use these hashtags to search existing networks. Set them up in your states and towns.

Forgot the hashtags.

#UndocumentedAndUnafraid

#HereToStay

We can also start to infiltrate these networks with Mexican sockpuppets to share Spanish language self-deportation memes.