PING PONG: HIS NAME WAS 34a66c EDITION

ITT: We continue to follow the White Rabbit, research steganography, sniff out Comet Ping Pong leads, and connect it all to Molesta.

Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD (Dr. Pong)
Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb (Comet Ping Pong)
Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u

Original SLC DayCare thread: archive.is/eGHqw

While the Occult and MK Ultra shit are relevant somewhat, keep it to a minimum. We're trying to find evidence, and not dwell on theory.

help us decypher these
this lead has not even been touched and austyn crites is also implicated with stratfor
help us analyze these
try these on pizza.jpg
find out podesta's location on the day of mccann's disappearance
investigate besta further
investigate locations in person, if you have balls

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/rB4FcAi
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543#attachments
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
archive.is/eGHqw
archive.is/3S8Bb
archive.is/VxQvD
hanynet.com/isteg/
archive.is/U3tBh
archive.fo/EuVMv
archive.fo/maer0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/37543/10220
mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf
hanynet.com/
twitter.com/hanymac
archive.is/EyiFC
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=pizza.jpg&count=50#searchresult
8ch.net/pol/res/8180593.html#8190157
livingresistance.com/2016/11/08/clinton-foundation-involved-child-trafficking-network-investigation/
youtube.com/user/toolboxdc).
dbthomas.com/
flickr.com/photos/dbt001/sets/72157603931921643/
youtube.com/user/dbt001/videos
linkedin.com/in/dbthomas

dbthomas.com/photos/
archive.fo/jz0zm
archive.fo/UGB6l
archive.fo/U7OYk
dbthomas.com/category/neck-deep-in-the-zeitgeist/
pastebin.com/gqDcNeRG
pythonhosted.org/pyenchant/import
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_and_contrast_of_classification_schemes_in_linguistics_and_metadata
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
twitter.com/sommermathis
theatlantic.com/author/george-soros/
python.org/downloads/
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.c
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip
mega.nz/#fm/HwJjESJD
thebaltimorewire.com/2016/03/24/baltimore-ravens-robert-griffin-iii-brings-new-threat-to-afc-north/
youtube.com/user/ghjkkjhg1
youtube.com/watch?v=ownw2UrVG_I
facebook.com/mikel.maron
austinspizza.com/
psi-usa.info
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
wdprs.internic.net/
icann.org/epp#OK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_archive_formats
volafile.io/r/BFrgfXr
news.artnet.com/art-world/was-lewis-carroll-a-pedophile-his-photographs-suggest-so-237222
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=https://lurkmore.to/%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=WMZnIEfUO2c
dump.
stratfor.com/charts/mvtest/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1331806_pizza-update-.html
twitter.com/irsize
youtube.com/watch?v=R31Az2FovHs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31971
spammimic.com/explain.shtml
whatalottapizza.com/home
search.wikileaks.org/?query=&exact_phrase=austin's pizza&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm
linkedin.com/in/fwinstead?trk=prof-samename-name
antisociety.com/hellbent-on-creating/
yovenice.com/2012/04/23/murals-hellbent-on-speedway/
youtube.com/user/sbma44
youtube.com/watch?v=ztoygG1B8fc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktNbP0iM_mk
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1lEoBFwX4
fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/stego.html
goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
web.archive.org/web/20150419030527/http://www.outguess.org/
outguess.org/
pastebin.com/fsmJzaX2
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18318837/469773273
ideone.com/5hYjbj
youtube.com/user/manjr
youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4
fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html
thegreatzucchini.com/venues.php
foresthillsconnection.com/event/kids-show-at-comet-the-great-zucchini/
embeddedsw.net/
dinglewood.angelfire.com/drpong.htm
heart.pai.ontopcorp.com/
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/raw/master/Passwords/10_million_password_list_top_100000.txt
lapl.org/collections-resources/research-guides/history-your-house
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/blob/master/Passwords/10k_most_common.txt
zipcode-address.com/California-CA/90291/4811-Speedway-California-CA-90291-B3M8F103RwOe1LSs+a4QXA==/4811/
zillow.com/homes/4811-Ocean-Front-Walks-Apt-3-Marina-Del-Rey-CA-90292_rb/?fromHomePage=true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
alternativeto.net/software/steghide/
alternativeto.net/software/mp3stego/
portal.assessor.lacounty.gov/parceldetail/4294005002
petitcolas.net/steganography/mp3stego/
web.archiv
elkinsspace.com/catshit/
etda.libraries.psu.edu/catalog/9586
web.arc
elkins
freemasoninformation.com/2009/03/the-checkered-flooring/
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/raw/master/Passwords/10k_most_common.txt
i.imgur.com/RsToeiR.png
sli.mg/a/hhe7CP
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands&action=history
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
youtube.com/watch?v=FamrrDi6RL0
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113994/pg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting this book about cult abuse, a MUST for those who are new to the subkect and these threads.
docdro.id/rB4FcAi

Also from previous bread
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543#attachments

This is really strange

>From [email protected]/* */

>To [email protected]/* */

There's an attachment of a pdf file for a hillary pizza logo

Podesta and Ping Pong connection. Hidden data found in the Pizza.jpg.

What program was used? I'd like to help with the hexes.

reposting 34a66c's story, bypass is an unexplored key phrase on the building that he disappeared exploring.

RIP 34a66c
His sacrifice won't be in vain. We will avenge him.

user says it was from the menu .pdf

The theory is that it was a Dr. Who reference. But I'm not sold on that.

OH SHIT.

My bad. Freudian slip people. Disregard.

Making a infographic for people new to this thread
Can someone summarise what we've found out?

i want to believe
thats the pizza.jog from podesta email yeah? How is this message "hidden" in it?

That screenshot on the phone is fake. That's not the pizza.jpg from the podesta emails. Check it out yourself, download a free hex editor.

Start with podesta and lead into the comet pizza connections. Try to include the FBI materials about the symbolism so people have an idea what to look for. Make sure you save the template. It's going to get a lot bigger.

Look at the ID wtf

someone needs to recreate this or it's BS at this point.
Can anyone recreat this?

All Tor users have that ID, newfaggot.
You have to go back to Leddit.

Sent to Tips.fbi.gov with Podesta WIKI link, our thread, and the Imgur upload.

GET FUCKED

That's the TOR id

I've been busy working the past few weeks. Haven't had time to really dig into this yet.

Anyone have a comprehensive dump of everything found so far. List of archived threads?

This is fake.

ANONS SEE

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO

Jesus fucking christ. This guy posted a video of Comet Ping Pong back in 2007 and was getting gaslit to fuck in the video comments. It's so fucking obvious.

The fucks knew all along what Frank Winstead was trying to film. They were gaslighting the guy bad.

GASLIGHTER YOUTUBE PROFILES CONTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION

How was i supposed to know that, fag.

archive.is/eGHqw
archive.is/3S8Bb
archive.is/VxQvD

Anons are compiling all the info we know rn to get organized so we all know what we're working with.

It's common knowledge to the point of being a meme

lurk before you post you fucking nigger

COULD BE HUGE

Check the logo for iSteg.
hanynet.com/isteg/

==Anyone who has Archive.is of the Pedo-wood threads from this past week needs to put them forth. We have FBI on the case, confirmed.

NFL films? I wonder if that sports shit has anything to do with the word salad sport coded posts from the last thread.

Someone prove this. I don't want this to be real.

These two don't even have matching lines at the top of the file. Someone is fucking around. FAKE! Verify it yourself, download a hex editor. This is all B.S.

Sorry.

chan tradition is to lurk 2 years before posting unless replying to a /r/ shut the fuck up and lurk moar

Ok, but go look at the logo for iSteg.
hanynet.com/isteg/

How is podesta connected to this?

reposting stuff from the last thread to consolidate info

the message is apparently hidden within the menu's raw data. when you read the value of that part of the menu's data, and convert it to ascii, it comes out as that. im checking it right now as we speak.

thread archives i have:
archive.is/U3tBh
archive.fo/EuVMv
archive.fo/maer0
archive.is/3S8Bb

Thanks.

the emails led us to find comet pizza. they hold meetings there a lot. its not for the pizza

Yeah, not getting that. I think someone's bullshitting. Everyone check it out for yourself.

Thanks as well.

did you download the file from wikileaks or did you use a copy you saved from somewhere else

It was explained in the first 2 or 3 threads.

Directly from wikileaks

your welcome

If anyone has doubts about this shit, keep in mind they are haphazardly changing their logos and trying to bury everything. It's not just because autists are harassing them either, they know what they need to hide.

The hidden message was found in menu.pdf, NOT the pizza.jpg

Check it out for yourself. Someone's spreading misinfo. google "windows hex editor" there are plenty of free ones.

see

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/37543/10220
Who's willing to download this?

Regarding the changing, that 'old' photo of the pizza place, was that a google street view?

the idiot that just clicked the link because of his shaky, jittery palms

it's just this pic from before user. i'll look at it in a hex editor though.

It's not on pizza its on menu.pdf

Back on cuckchan there was a fake happening known as Badselfeater, and a poster came along one time using the same fucking latin phrases at the end of his posts.
Once BSE turned out to be fake the fucking latinposter said that he was just giving disinfo all along to mess with people and also because he was running some sort of neural net on the posts in order to collect and sell data about anons and their posting styles.
I'm not saying not to dig, just be careful about what info you accept as real and relevant. From my point of view Podesta is not the type of dude that even knows how to use MSpaint let alone steg tools but who knows right.

mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf ?

The interesting thing about this is that the iSteg logo is a known pedophile symbol.

iSteg was created by someone named Hany El Imam.

Does the white rabbit have anything to do with internet services?

It's from the pizza menu from their site.

see

The rest of his work involves in personal security and encryption, started in early internet age. Wouldn't surprise me if original intention for programs were nefarious.

You guys really shouldn't be so gullible. Seriously, check this shit out yourself. It isn't difficult. None of this is even remotely repeatable. TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES

Nice demoralization attempt faggot. Now get the fuck out until you have something useful to contribute, instead of vague generalities. What, exactly, is fake?

We need to investigate Hany El Imam's social media and websites.

hanynet.com/
twitter.com/hanymac

He said the menu pdf you cunt.

Lots of circumstantial evidence that the pizza place is a pedo front for elite democrats, but now this has turned into "chase the pizza.jpg" which seems like a rabbit trail and intentional diversion. The picture shows the daughter of some reporters who got arrested and then released from North Korea. The 'pizza' joke may have to do with their pedo connections, or just sent with that as an inside joke to his pedo buddies when he saw it showed the girl eating a pizza and he perved out about it. That's the joke - nothing more.

Whatever image you think is hidden away in the pizza.jpg image, why would he bother to send it when these guys presumably all have libraries of this stuff in their closets?

The other leads are good, but the pizza.jpg thing is IMHO a diversion.

Read these reviews on iSteg, holy fuck.

archive.is/EyiFC

t.FBIanon

Link me. This all stinks of bullshit. I'll open it up and post a screen shot. I still have my hex editor open

>mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf

Are the Podesta Bros following this thread or Bill the Rapist, himself?

Seems like all of it so far.
None of these pictures are repeatable. do it your fucking self and find out.
I want to believe but so far it seems fake. And why the hell was this thread pinned when it only had 3 posts?

Nice self-projection.

Look at the file name in the hex window you dumbfuck.

yeah i checked both the brunch and regular menu. did a search for "she" "is" "comet" no results in the hex. if it did exist, it's not up anymore.

can we get back to decyphering and digging wikileaks now?

I'm about to compile it for Linux, then start using like a motherfucker. I can't find it for Winblows, only Mac… any other based motherfuckers that can compile a cygwin win32 exe would be my goddamned hero.

Finally someone else checking into this. I went line by line of pizza.jpg and there's nothing. Same with menu.pdf

I wish I had never looked into all this. I'm so scared but I can't look away. For some reason I just can't look away from this evil.

I'm terrified. This is real, isn't it?

Interesting, since user uploaded this clip the white rabbit has been purged off of google images. Cannot find a single match. Working on infographic, stay tuned

Nigger now they have scrubbed google images why did you do this

If you read the last 8 threads, you'd understand just how real this shit is.

Homie, I AM doing it myself. Get fucked, and get out. This is a continuation thread from previously - go suck some faggot pedo dick and never return.

guise srsly

Have you read this yet?

This. Fucktards from reddit and shitchan went apeshit on Comet's instagram which was our biggest lead and he fucking shut it down.

WHE HAVE HIT THE MOTHERLOAD;

& extort Charles 2 boys & they wanted to make sure everybody got the instructions to “not help Charlie” & help them falsify grounds to put him in a mental institution. It is my position that Whoopi Goldberg knew before the fact & & intent was to aid in abduction by her public intimidation for silence.

Holy shit those are files about Hollywood personalities.

Thread is also getting hit with BS from the time there was a dispute because the pizza parlor wanted to stay open until 2AM and neighbours complained - the said angry things about the pizza place but that doesn't mean they really realized what was going on.

user allegedly grabbed it from the menu, and NOT Podesta.

That's my bad. I was thinking about the pizza pic at the time before I typed.

Gonna try and confirm that was in the menu myself.

Well this one is fucking real, holy shit.
Wonder if it is just a coincidence….

HEY WAKE UP READ THE FUCKING ATTATCHMENTS!!!!!!! THIS COULD BE IT !

It's not in the menu. I checked. Too bad, it could have been the smoking gun

…smoking gun boys.

Cool, tag me if you need help

Any of you guys know how to say pizza in arabic? I wonder if the rabbit hole goes into a different language and that is where the clinton team learned how to say all this shit, through their dealings with the sauds, i'm sure they get up to some crazy things over there.

IM FUCKING READING HOLD ON

You hear that Holla Forums? CTR says we should chase the pizza. Someone should make a quick video showing step-by-step DLing the file, and then determining whether data is hidden, open it. I would but I have been focusing on other threads and my computer barely functions as it is.

I'm going to look deeper into the Jayne Geneste connection (one of the people who live on the property right next to the mysterious Hawaiin wifi signals).

Let's not forget about the Hawaii lead. Do we know the physical address of that place?

Stego stuff usually requires a password. I don't have a linux box to kick around but I have steghide on FreeBSD. Any time I try to examine anything it prompts for a password.

Anyone have any guesses?

Meh

So much shit is going on man

I'm fucking on it - compiling isteg for my platform right now. If sucessful, I GUARANTEE you I'll fucking post step-by-goddamn-step instructions for you non techfags.

I have been trying to verify the random screenshots and nothing has matched up. I agree, I think it is a waste of time, but as always, verify it for yourself.

this one wont open for me

obviously theres a photo hidden in that photo

Might of been a different file. It was a Holla Forums thread with some dude dropping decrypted photos of kids from podesta. Got archived, I'll have to dig it up.

Reminder

I'm getting through it, yeah. It's uncomfortable reading.

I don't know, just last week I was a Hillary supporter, decided to do some reading up on the_donald reddit to see the other side, ended up going to Holla Forums and getting redpilled hard. Finding these threads.

I feel like I'm going insane.

brilliant thought user

Get gassed disinfo fagot.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=pizza.jpg&count=50#searchresult

Hey man, I thought satanist pedo cults was crazy talk. Now look at us.

It's not a coincidence, check the logo on the iSteg app website. It's a pedo symbol.

There's no way you could be redpilled that quickly. If so, you must be a gullible fool. Truth must come gradually and naturally. Reflect on what you've learned

Are you guys looking at the pdf from the website, or the one that was behind the password disguised as zip file? They had different filesizes and I can't find an archive of the one that was found in that password protected directory. Everyone is looking at the wrong file I think.

I get a page not found.

It's become a competition between reddit 8 and 4 to see who can solve it first. also concrete poster was a redditfag

You are correct. It's a little confusing, but not THAT confusing.

That is a power drop not a camera.

you might not fully understand yet but search gaslighting. these sites are so weird and they put the symbolism out in the open to PURPOSEFULLY make you feel like it's too implausible to be true. they flaunt it and make you feel crazy for thinking there's anything suspicious going on. we have hard evidence of the web of connections between all these places leading back to the podesta leaks, dont forget that.

From the last thread, I was looking at this post:8ch.net/pol/res/8180593.html#8190157

which has a URL to mybestapizza.com/menuPDF/Besta Pizza 8.5x11 Menu.pdf

Which is the file I was looking at. The pizza.jpg I got directly from wikileaks

I also tried the logo that someone suggested from here: hanynet.com/isteg/

None of them match

Could be, after all Pizza is the most liked food.

But who cooks pizza?

Where do you get this menu.pdf? I want it from a source that is verifiable if possible.

I honestly think we need to start going after the Tony Podesta angle

Do it user, and post the video success or not. We need to verify whether this is a lead or if it isn't.

Get out normie

I'm not finding anything really. Other anons may have better luck though.

See Below; The article is the first line the Blog sentences Start with an *

Baltimore Ravens: Robert Griffin III Brings New Threat to AFC North

*Baltimore Ravens Robert Griffin 3 Can bring Brand new Danger so that you can AFC Northern

The Baltimore Ravens should be mildly concerned that Robert Griffin III will be the new quarterback for the Cleveland Browns.

*The particular Baltimore Ravens should really be slightly involved that will Robert Griffin 3 could be the innovative quarterback for ones Cleveland Browns.

The Browns believe they have found their quarterback with the addition of Robert Griffin.

*All the Browns think they’ve already observed ones own quarterback with the help of Robert Griffin

They announced that they will sign him to a two-year deal worth $15 million. He will receive $6.75 million guaranteed.

*That they released that they need to warning sign him or her into a two-year price worthy of $15 zillion. He can be given $6. 75 huge number of confirmed Justin Forsett Jersey.

Griffin, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, brought Washington to the playoffs in his rookie season.

*Griffin, this Not any. 2 find while in the 2012 AMERICAN FOOTBAL Nfl draft, contributed Buenos aires towards the playoffs with her newbie year or so.

He won nine games in fifteen starts, and threw for 3,200 yards and 20 touchdowns.

*She or he picked up on the lookout for mmorpgs for 16 starts off, not to mention used intended for 3, 200 showrooms not to mention 20 touchdowns.
He also ran for 815 yards and seven touchdowns.

*She additionally happened to run regarding 815 lawns and also several touchdowns Mike Wallace Jersey.
The move makes sense for Cleveland.

*That transfer is smart designed for Cleveland.
They have gone through 24 different quarterbacks since 1999, but Griffin might be the most gifted of them all.

*They’ve got applied 24 diverse quarterbacks ever since 1999, nevertheless Griffin will be just about the most blessed of those many Breshad Perriman Jersey.

The Browns wasted a draft pick on Johnny Manziel, who many thought had a skill set similar to RG3 after winning the Heisman Trophy a year later.

*Any Browns sacrificed the write select upon Ashton Manziel, what person lots of considered possessed an art and craft arranged much like RG3 subsequently after outstanding all the Heisman Trophy 12 months after.

The Ravens have seen Griffin in action before. In fact, they could be to blame for the downfall of his career.

*A Ravens have noticed Griffin for earlier than. In truth, they are often the reason for the particular problem connected with her occupation.

A blow to Griffin’s knee by former Raven Haloti Ngata changed his career for the worse. He was forced to leave the game and has not been the same since. In case you forgot about the devastating hit, here it is:

*THE whack to be able to Griffins leg just by ex – Raven Haloti Ngata transformed their position for ones even worse. Your dog was basically compelled so that you can get out of the action along with is not exactly the same as. If you did not remember concerning the overwhelming attack, at this point it really is:

What is coincidental about that game is that by knocking out Griffin, Kirk Cousins took over at quarterback.

*Exactly what is coincidental about this video game is actually of which by way of bumping released Griffin Breshad Perriman Jersey, Kirk Cousins got at quarterback.

He led the Redskins to a game-tying score and won the game in the overtime.

*The guy directed any Redskins into a game-tying report and also collected the adventure during the overtime Joe Flacco Jersey.

Now Cousins is the man in Washington and Griffin is hoping to revive another franchise in his first year.

*Nowadays Cousins would be the individual with Buenos aires along with Griffin is usually with the hope to bring back an alternative operation around the first of all month.

Griffin sat out all of 2015, but still brings a different dynamic than most quarterbacks.

*Griffin lay out there every single piece of 2015, holiday gives you a new compelling compared to the majority of quarterbacks.

New head coach Hue Jackson used the read option to success even with a slow-footed Andy Dalton. With a quicker player at the helm, his offense could be even more effective.

*Latest travel guru Hued Knutson applied all the go through choice to being successful despite having the slow-footed Andy Dalton. Along with a more rapid person in the helm, their crime is often much more valuable.

livingresistance.com/2016/11/08/clinton-foundation-involved-child-trafficking-network-investigation/

The one on the main comet ping pong website is not the one we should be looking at… there was a passworded page (I think) on the comet website that had a different version of the pdf disguised as a zip file. I'll repeat we are looking at the wrong file.

I've been spending 8+ hours a day reading, every day. I don't believe that I'm gullible, when faced with what has been found in these threads it's hard to deny it. I didn't want to bring attention to myself, sorry for posting.

I just feel so different.

cap sensitive?

im not fiding anything either
i copy pasted from a german 4chan guy
he quoted that original line
ill ttry to see if he can tell me what doc it was in

Sup faggot, welcome to the chans. Lurk moar.
Also, if you're serious about getting red-pilled in a week wait until you realize that the jews are actually at fault and that Hitler was right about almost everything. You'll lose friends and family will cut contact. But you'll be better for it

Yo, we need people checking on

from the last thread.

Why are they gaslighting Winstead? Why do they talk like modern SJWs but 8 years ago? And why do they have videos of children?

We need to find this Winstead guy, why did (how) he know to accuse the Comet Pizza guy of attracting murders and rapes?

The shit people are saying is in these files either is not (total dissinfo) there or is not proof of anything (finding the string 'jpg' is not significant as it could have been there randomly, there is no actual discernible jpg data and neither is a string of random text like what is pulling out).

yes. i am aware, user.

tried upper and lower, upper first just like the pic claimed. nothing that i could see.

Agreed. I'm on a very, very, VERY fucking slow connection and VPN connected to my shit far away, so please be patient with me while I build and test. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes or so, but then I'll (and we'll) know if pizza.jpg yields results when run through iSteg. Thanks for your moral support.

i disagree with the user who replied to you. I felt the same way when i got red pilled. take it slow and if i have one recommendation. LET YOURSELF BELIEVE CONSPIRACIES. dont let anyone tell you you're crazy

Fucking hoaxers are worse than CTR ever was

you can do it we are behind you

We really need to make our own archive and search engine.

What are you trying to do here, son?

Yeah, I've known about gaslighting. It's hard even still to see through it.

I still can't bring myself to fully believe the thing about jews, even still. It's too huge, why would one race have such malicious intent towards the rest of humanity? Is it in their blood?

Mainly it's me telling myself I'm crazy.

Total accident, meant to reply to that other fuckbag. Didn't mention it in another post because I didn't want to add static. Fuck that other guy in my other post, it was meant for him.

Updated image, pay attention to this guys.

looks like two ping pong paddles and a ball in the middle tbh

That's the little Hitler inside you that was always there but you never took time to notice. Now lurk moar faggot.

i found one guy who's some marketing and social media bigwig, he has his own blog and commented on one of the friend videos of one of the gaslighters (toolbloxdc youtube.com/user/toolboxdc).

blog
dbthomas.com/

flickr.com/photos/dbt001/sets/72157603931921643/

apparently the kid's name is Conrad, but on his youtube the latest video is titled "happy birthday jason" youtube.com/user/dbt001/videos

a whole lot of those gaslighters have videos posted themselves, liked or posted by someone tagged as a friend. This guy's videos are all a series of his child (i assume) stopping at 3 years ago

his linkedin
linkedin.com/in/dbthomas

the user here has videos of a baby/toddler girl from 2008 - 2010 and the nothing - and was one of the people who directly gasligthed

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Have fun. It's legit and he cites all sources.

from dbthomas's blog
dbthomas.com/photos/

where was these pizza places again?

Wow. CTR is shilling HARD right now.

We're on the right track, I guess.

You gotta earn your posting status, I lurked for over a year before I started posting.

Thanks for your hard work

"it is my opinion that a group of parties were involved to convince me to become inseminated to murder the child at a later date for transplant organs & the police assisted in the crime before & after to this day "

47089_1.7 ABDUCTION OF ANNIE PART 1.doc

:3c

Find time for The Greatest Story Never Told.

A lot of the standard SJW dialogue - specifically in regards to gaslighting is created by corporate "social media" people

from dbthomas' linkedin

if no-one thinks this the gaslighter videos of toddlers and babies is worth persuing i'll drop it

his name is Carlos Urrely He is a Palates instructor at a studio near Besta pizza in DC

Could this be an algorithmic article going shit?

archive.fo/jz0zm
www copyblogger.com/algorithm-writing/

Or some foreigner trying to wright news?

archive.fo/UGB6l

www poynter.org/2012/journatic-staffer-takes-this-american-life-inside-outsourced-journalism/179555/

archive.fo/U7OYk

www theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jul/27/journalists-outraged-by-newspaper-outsourcing-pay-rates-in-india

SJW ism has been around since the early 90s, it was just contained to an miniscule group. As society was more and more feminized and indoctrinated while losing a sense of identity and culture it became more powerful.

Fuck, I opened that shit too. The Organs Seized For Transplant doc is in the same dump. I'm going to get some sleep and take another look with fresh eyes. Keep back the night anons.

I have one good friend who recently moved to London, and another who will move there soon. When asked for recommendations, here’s what I sent. I didn’t bother with links. Google is your friend.

The London Eye is really, really worth it. Go on a sunny day, obvs.

Go to The Old Red Cow for Sunday lunch.

The Cabinet War Rooms are super cool. You can see Winston Churchill’s chamber pot.

The London Transport Museum is great, and sells cool posters from throughout the history of Tube ads.

There’s a pub called The King’s Head and Eight Bells on the Thames that is a beautiful, classic pub.

I worked at The Hand and Flower at 617 King’s Road, SW6, if you’re doing the David B. Thomas Tour.

If you like jazz, Ronnie Scott’s in Frith Street is the king of jazz clubs.

Black cab drivers (drivers of black cabs) know everything about London and tell great stories. Google “The Knowledge.” That’s the test they have to take. They love to talk about it.

Before you get in a cab, you tell the driver where you want to go through the open window and wait for him to agree (which he will). It’s an odd little piece of etiquette.

Time Out London is the best guide to what’s going on in the city. It’s a weekly magazine.

Buy a “London A-Z” street guide. Everyone has one. Don’t forget to call it “A to Zed.”

Google “best pub lunches” and have a sausage roll and a ploughman’s lunch, but only in a place that gets good reviews. Bad ploughman’s are bad. Fun fact: the ploughman’s lunch was invented by an ad agency in the 1970s when sandwich bars were draining off lunchtime clientele. Real ploughmen couldn’t afford that much cheese.

i have been digging this for 21 hours straight without breaks. i am going to read revelations and then sleep. the last month has made me more religious than ive ever been in my life.

my last note until i wake will be: do not forget about the 20 posts of work done by this user and others working on decyphering these messages. these are clearly encrypted, and were a direct target from the shills. we NEED to find out what they said, these are literally messages being sent between the jews to signal each other. if we can read them, we will know what their entire short term plan is.

shit, fuck, the dude has videos of toddlers fucking around

how did you find out? can you screencap any confirmation?

none of those are the file you should be looking at
fuck

please
someone answer this.
there were other threads before and during the time of the three archived threads. does anyone have archives of those threads? or an archive of the passworded page that was either on comet's website or connected to it? or an archive of the files that were on it that had the wrong extensions?

Where did you come from, friend? How did you find this place?

dbthomas.com/category/neck-deep-in-the-zeitgeist/

Holy fuck there's so much information its frying my brain, the more I read, the more spooked I get. Can someone tl;dr the whole thing for me?

some one with admin rights is following this thread / previous threads:

This is again going to get buried if we are not careful

Here's the score: I got the code and that iSteg source code is for Mac, not Linux. I have zero Macs accessible for a few days (I'm far out in the countryside because of M'dame Bitch and her failed attempt at becoming prez). GODDAMNIT will someone with a fucking Mac run iSteg on pizza.jpg and post results? You don't even have to compile it, just download and run the fucking shit. It's not on iTunes, you have to download it from their site at "www.hanynet.com/isteg". Thanks for your patience, sorry to have failed you this time, but if this hasn't happened by the time I'm back in civilization I WILL FUCKING DO THIS.

Kek, if you're there, I humbly request that this breaks into the mainstream consciousness tomorrow and brings a tidal wave of retribution to those that do these things with it

Hope these links work, was working from previous thread.

Good Austyn Crites info.

Checked. Kek be with you.

Be careful anons, and make sure to set up deadman switches to let us know if you go down. An automatic pastebin with a watchdog, maybe?

Neither 20151025_191141_resized.jpg or 20151025_192120_resized.jpg had a file hidden with iSteg (at least not in the same way as was done with pizza.jpg).

The fact they say resized indicates they may have been altered, which would have wiped all data. Is it confirmed that Wikileaks resizes attachments in order to save filesize?

Working on it.

im on a mac now but not VPN so idk if i should

Search for Hadassah while looking for organs and pedos. These fucks were on the ground at the riht placss in the right times for a lot of big shit, and have been proven to have stolen organs and fucking children. Shit they suck sperm and eggs out of recently killed people all the time!

re-rolling because this is important

I put together a small script that may help with searching through the hex in the pdfs. It replaces non-alphabetical characters with spaces, tokenizes the resulting string (delimiter is a space), then checks each token against an english dictionary.

It could definitely use some work, but I'm tired.

pastebin in case code tags aren't enabled: pastebin.com/gqDcNeRG
import enchant # pythonhosted.org/pyenchant/import re FILENAME='file.pdf' d = enchant.Dict("en_US")with open(FILENAME, 'rb') as f: menu = f.read() m = re.sub('[^a-zA-Z]+', ' ', menu)words = filter(lambda w: len(w)>1 and d.check(w), m.split(' '))print words
There may be thousands of words, so you may have to play around with the code a bit.

kek doesn't give dubs to rerolls

if you fuckers aren't doing anything look into the gasligthers on youtube and why half of them have videos of kids all over their profiles

I've seen these threads before, but I've never really cared for them.
The story is an under ground network of pizza parlors is luring in children and selling them to politicians so they can satisfy their fetishes?
Okay can someone explain to me for what purpose these pizza places would do this?

Oh fuck user when I tried to open that image an error came up saying it had to many corruptions.

Also, it is written in python, if that wasn't clear

I hate to ask, but could you give a basic tutorial?

So, yeah, CTR is sliding like a motherfucker. We're on to something.

the posts are very interesting, their is often a player jersey mentioned, of course every jersey has a number on it specific to that player, I wonder if that is part of the cipher? MMorpg is mentioned in more than one post, perhaps that is another place there is communications. I wonder if there are logs for all in game communications for mmorpgs?

I don't think so but you can verify by downloading the original .eml file and extracting the attachments from it (using something like Thunderbird)

I was VPN connected to my personal shit (in another state) to get this done, not for posting here or hiding my tracks. You don't need a VPN to do any of this. Reality is, the site owner will see your IP. All I can recommend to mitigate that is to use Tor (I know, I know, but FUCK, what else is there?). After you get the file, fuck only knows what it will do other than steg/unsteg files, but that is on you at that point. Use multiple firewalls to prevent calling home, and just fucking man up and do it. If someone gives me a shell on a Mac I will… FUCK… just remembered someone with a Mac that might be online and willing… going to make a call and see if it's available.

i'm not CTR you dickhead, you didn't even know where user pulled the decrypted text from - and all you've done is post a picture from the last thread

There are so many people hitting him right now it doesn't matter. We're safe by virtue of numbers. What are they gonna do? Whack thousands of channers and reddit users?

Fuck, it's not available.

I think it's a trick they learned from the mob. Go anywhere in this country even he smallest towns and you can find a pizza joint and they make plenty of money. The business will make enough to keep the doors open. And the bonus for these sick fucks is children love pizza.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_and_contrast_of_classification_schemes_in_linguistics_and_metadata

Because they are sick satanist pedo's.
Because powerful sick satanist pedo's pay them in money and favors and protection to provide these services.

Haven't seen this posted…

If you drop the hillary_pizza_04.pdf (from here: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

…into notepad, you see a name. The person who made the pdf? The person to who owns the license for the version of Illustrator that the pdf was made on?

Anyway, it must be the "graphics guy", that Alefantis references in the email. A google seems to confirm.

Don't want to tarnish anyone innocent, so maybe it helps if I just say that the name with "Huck". Ctrl-F, and so forth.

On this video:

Old comments are shilling against this man. They call him imbecile, bizzare, little brain, etc.

One of the people, Tom Lee, has 1654 videos. At one point about a year ago, he uploaded almost 1600 videos all ranging in 4-30 seconds. Almost every one has No Views… a rarity on youtube.

One of the videos created before this dump of crap is entitled: Big Media Mathis.

In the video, there is text that points to a person and says SOMMER.

Googling Sommer Mathis yields this person:

twitter.com/sommermathis

Who works for citylab.com which is a subsidiary of The Atlantic.

Which…

theatlantic.com/author/george-soros/

Hmm.

I understand and agree with you, but others are shy.

dub dubs confirms
post it user there are no innocents here

Go to his You tube page

Watch the video of him in the shower with his cat, remember his feet(that's all you see)

google "ToolboxDC"

Find a Palates Studio on Connecticut BLVD by besta pizza

Go to web page.

Look at Instructor posing in front of a class (notice his feet)

go to contact us, Click facebook link

Look at facebook page for "ToolBox DC"

Find guy from picture with matching feet

see him in pictures calling him "Carlos"

Search facebook for "Carlos toolbox DC" and find more pictures of same guy with his last name listed..

win?

I'm still busy working the compression angle. I'm watching the thread get slid out of the corner of my eye. Sorry for the friendly fire.

was that meant for ?

fuck i think we're on to something with the gasligthers

If you need verifiction of pizza.jpg - and on a windows pc - just download IDA hex editor

So cash?
Theoretically wouldn't these people have values, and the only ones who don't would be too stupid and easily reveal themselves, and the code words I've heard some people talk about are pretty dumb.

The whole pizza parlor mafia things is making be not believe, the whole pedo thing is definitely true I just don't think they get their child slave supply from pizza places.

download python from here python.org/downloads/

Install it, click yes, make sure you install all of the parts of it (haven't had to install it in a while, if it gives you an option, you WANT to make sure you install IDLE.)

For windows, run cmd AS AN ADMINISTRATOR, otherwise you will get permission errors. After you have your command window up type in

pip install pyenchant

Then run idle, and paste that code in there. You will need to figure out your path to the pdf

If you use *nix I can help you with that. I don't have any apple/mac equipment

So you want to go back to the white rabbit thing?

Kek will do it, he helped me win Tekken today. It blew my mind, Praise kek our almighty amphibian friend.

Think about it. You need a front business that's not suspicious. If youre making fresh pizza everyday, no one questions trucks coming in early in the morning or late at night for example. Its not about the money. Its about justifying "suspicious activity."

this post is a shill attempting to muddy the waters

I can path it. Thanks user

And like I said, opening a successful pizza place is no problem all over the country..

I've been investigating Pedowood for a long time. Relating back to the Franklin Case, the original Godfather's Pizza in downtown Omaha wss purported to be a place of child prostitution and snuff films in the basement. This is an old code.

The white rabbit daycare?
Yes it looks creepy and shabby but why would the country's top elite (well not top but level's 6-7.) hold any sort of operation there, it's probably just a day care for spics, if anything a more reasonable explanation would be greedy spic teachers selling kids for cash.

I understand the concept of a front but I questioned why people would agree to this last time I checked pizza sales weren't very low.

Justifiable claim, but no I'm just a skeptic.

If you're on windows, I might not be able to help you very much. I haven't set up an environment on such a system in years.

Essentially:
>save the script as something.py
>edit the FILENAME='file.pdf' line to the filename the pdf

The "words" variable is a list of words. It looks like there are a lot of junk "words" that are two chars long, so you may want to change len(w)>1 to len(w)>2 on line 11. If you want to limit the number of words, look up "slicing" in python. For example, if you want the first 100 words, you would replace the last line with print words[:100]

Looks like user beat me to it

Thanks to you too user

checked you faggot
>s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.c om/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/
looks like we've been had lads

ok i found the link again

if you change the file name to pdf it opens and appears to be the menu, except the menu is only a couple hundred kb and this file is more than SEVEN MEGABYTES

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS

everyone dismissing the hidden shit in the hex code without looking at the right file and ignoring all my posts PLEASE look at this in a hex editor

I'm looking too

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip

mega.nz/#fm/HwJjESJD

so many fucking assholes in here shitting this up, i hope you burn in hell

Follow the white rabbit….

How deep does this go?

Jui Jitzu sounds like a good excuse to molest little boys.

Because it's discrete, in plain view yet not suspicious at all, and it's benign.

weird timing… there must be some reason why there is massive file size discrepancy

thebaltimorewire.com/2016/03/24/baltimore-ravens-robert-griffin-iii-brings-new-threat-to-afc-north/

The rabbit might be a breeding sign. People have done work looking into some China Lake facilities where that was allegedly happening. The pizza parlor is also a perfect place for this shit to happen, if you include the reality of cannibalism and trafficking, it's almost the most obvious plan. Look into San Francisco pizza parlors that served as gloryhole fuck spots too.

Good work, user

If lereddit gets involved, then they officially can't murder us all.

Thanks for posting. I was just about to ask what the fuck was going on with the PDF and all these niggers yelling FAKE FAKE.

Don't be such a dense faggot. They're not "agreeing" to protection. The people who own the business opened it intending it to be a front.

I'm not finding anything either but I don't really know shit about this sort of thing in the first place

>s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip

It's either damaged or broken.

rename to pdf - like the user says

the white rabbit shit is serious

this was liked by one of the people who gaslighted the frank winstead video 10 months ago, the account barely likes anything but just happened to like a vid related

the rest of his uploads are festivals or trance lights, one video is dudes play fucking where a chick dumps oil on them and some kind of calculator sex animation

maybe there is some sort of clue in the jefferson airplane song lyrics

user: youtube.com/user/ghjkkjhg1
gay vid: youtube.com/watch?v=ownw2UrVG_I
Gaslight:

Maybe as a transit point but not as a place to hold any sort of event.
The rabbit could be a symbol for agents to know where to drop off the kids.

That's my point.
People knew they were spots to hold these type of things.
The owners of the places would be dense enough to the point where this case would have been solved 3 days ago.

This is a better explanation.

If you're talking about the filesize differences between Comet & Besta menu pdfs, Comet has 3 pages instead of 1, and I'm guessing the DPI has something to do with it, these are probably meant to be printed.

If you're talking about the files behind the Protected section, it will download the same file no matter what you put after the 11digit number in the URL. Which some other user said that the files might have a specific numerical ID, so if someone knows those, we can get those files…

See

I wouldn't think they'd hold an event here either. Perfect place to serve as a nexus and hold "ingredients".

You know, that line of thought gave me a peculiar, vulgar epiphany, and I'm not sure if it wasn't your intended meaning behind the phrasing or not. It seems too much for most to consider even now. You generally dispose of the unprime bits of the cattle, don't you? With animals, you take cartilage, marrow, most probably any tough parts of the cut that are too low-quality in low-quality cattle to even be used for stewmeat, and you put it into cattle feed or pet food. And these places, these small, distributed processing centers, so it appears, are generally restaurants as a front. And they feed the leftovers to the public.

"Tom Lee" is Mikel Maron
facebook.com/mikel.maron

All of this confirms what Ted Gunderson said.

The FBI isnt investigating this. Theyre covering it up.

You have to hide the evidence, and I'm sure there is some occultish significance to it as well.

Both. There is an internal struggle. The FBI are our best friend and our strongest enemy.

Not unlikely. Earlier threads worked around the elite ritual cannibal theme, hence the emphasis on the bizarre food preparation fixtures they have. I'd wager they wouldn't risk feeding people but who fucking knows.

no I'm talking about the comet menu that's linked on their front page and the comet menu that was disguised as as a .zip… I've been repeating myself for an hour now.

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head

Another link? Check out this pizza place logo.

austinspizza.com/

The yin-yang looking circle is CGlogo, used in reference to the website, Common Ground, which was created as a place for both girl and boy attracted pedophiles to meet and sympathize with each other.

Fellow anons, you are doing great work here - this current phase is out of my realm of expertise but that's what a distributed network is good for. Even if 99 out of 100 of these loose ends lead nowhere, when the 100th one is pulled, the whole rotten tapestry will fall apart.

Niggers give him a break. Congrats on waking up and swallowing your first red pills brother. Welcome to reality. Your first stage of birthing is called the Lurk.

nope.jpg

I'm changing the file extention to every Archival and Compression format to see if anything pops up.

If anyone is on a mac can they rename it to a .s7z file and report back if it doesn't pop up with anything like this.

The zip file does indeed open as a pdf, but the hex data still doesn't match.

Also:
Domain Name: jimcontent.com
Registry Domain ID: 1698320730_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.psi-usa.info
Registrar URL: psi-usa.info
Updated Date: 2016-03-14T18:40:13Z
Creation Date: 2012-01-23T17:54:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-23T17:54:18Z
Registrar: PSI-USA, Inc. dba Domain Robot
Registrar IANA ID: 151
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.94159559482
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jimdo GmbH
Registrant Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Registrant Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Registrant City: Hamburg
Registrant State/Province: DE
Registrant Postal Code: 22761
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.4082244997
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +49.4082244998
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Christian Springub
Admin Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Admin Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Admin City: Hamburg
Admin State/Province: DE
Admin Postal Code: 22761
Admin Country: DE
Admin Phone: +49.4082244997
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +49.4082244998
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Jimdo Hostmaster
Tech Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Tech Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Tech City: Hamburg
Tech State/Province: DE
Tech Postal Code: 22761
Tech Country: DE
Tech Phone: +49.4082244997
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +49.4082244998
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: ns01.jimdo-server.com
Name Server: ns02.jimdo-server.com
Name Server: ns03.jimdo-server.com
Name Server: ns04.jimdo-server.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-11-11T08:29:54Z

This is chilling.

We can't trust the FBI until we find the smoking gun and get it public. We have to force the FBI to do their job. We definitely have lower level agents helping us. Its the higher ups working against us and against the good agents. Chans/Reddit are a somewhat respected "intelligence community" and our ability to dig stuff up combined with our lack of responsibility to authority makes us dangerous.

And jimdo.com (email address in the whois, Holla Forums hides it) is:

Domain Name: jimdo.com
Registry Domain ID: 272999277_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.psi-usa.info
Registrar URL: psi-usa.info
Updated Date: 2016-05-10T10:59:54Z
Creation Date: 2005-12-01T18:26:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-12T08:27:08Z
Registrar: PSI-USA, Inc. dba Domain Robot
Registrar IANA ID: 151
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.94159559482
Domain Status: ok icann.org/epp#OK
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jimdo GmbH
Registrant Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Registrant Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Registrant City: Hamburg
Registrant State/Province: DE
Registrant Postal Code: 22761
Registrant Country: DE
Registrant Phone: +49.4082244997
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +49.4082244998
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Christian Springub
Admin Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Admin Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Admin City: Hamburg
Admin State/Province: DE
Admin Postal Code: 22761
Admin Country: DE
Admin Phone: +49.4082244997
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +49.4082244998
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Jimdo Hostmaster
Tech Organization: Jimdo GmbH
Tech Street: Stresemannstr. 375
Tech City: Hamburg
Tech State/Province: DE
Tech Postal Code: 22761
Tech Country: DE
Tech Phone: +49.4082244997
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +49.4082244998
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: ns-15.awsdns-01.com
Name Server: ns-1159.awsdns-16.org
Name Server: ns-1642.awsdns-13.co.uk
Name Server: ns-547.awsdns-04.net
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-11-11T08:34:16Z

"Call no man a fool."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_archive_formats

This is what I'm using by the way, I need someone to run the Linux exclusive stuff too on this.

I've been listening to that on repeat for 5 hours now.

convert it to ascii

Guys I think it's just about doing drugs

wtf is gas light?

Sweet, I was between that and continuing to try to find more sources. Sources it is.

POST FILES FOR REPRODUCIBILITY
volafile.io/r/BFrgfXr

I can't fucking keep up with this thread. Settle the fuck down people.

wtf is google

He was rumored to be a pedophile. One of his students accused him and it kinda snowballed then didn't go further.

lrn2google
manipulate by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

Can't you newfags just stay on reddit?

8pol isn't a place where we make shit up trying to make it fit a narrative…. no it's far worse…

8pol is a place where we find shit that reveals bits a pieces of the actual nightmare world that we live in.

Breaking the jew/holocaust indoctrination is probably the hardest redpill to swallow though. So no worries mate. But I do want you to try one exercise before you do it. Given that extra strong feeling you have about the subject, ask yourself how much you actually know about WWII, The Holocaust, Hitler, etc. Have you ever even once looked at it from the other perspective?

nigger i'm not a mind-reader, You should have elaborated on what you were saying. That said, yes, there has to be something in the 7meg file.

not the place user, start a new thread

Fuck reddit…. i'm an upgrade from halfchan 10 years ago

see

It links to the person who posted the "real" one. It is still bullshit.

Dammit you niggers, I'm pretty sure Winstead was from some of the earliest threads. He was on some type of community/business/HOA-ESK board for the business community in the DC neighborhood where these three restaurants are at. When ping pong first opened they agreed to no live music and closing at like 10pm. After a while they decided to break upon the agreed rules having music and staying open late. Winstead opposed this (also them having pong tables and seating out front of the reataurant) but was shot down when the board voted and they gave pong the go ahead. Next time elections were up for this board or whatever Winstead got btfo and lost his seat. He is on public record at one of these hearings saying some shit like, "I won't stand for you turning this community into a place of rape and murder" or some shit like that. So essentially, imagine a stepford wives type scenario except for businesses. This based user probably somehow knew the truth and tried to call them out and spilled spaghetti without evidence. Honestly, we should try and talk to him to hear his side of the story. And I still think one of you d.c. anons should molotov this place to let them know we're serious.

Thats an idea. No mac here. My thought is that there are multiple files that can be split out from this menu, but I would have no idea how to go about figuring out how that can be accomplished. There is probably something in the hex that would point to certain filetypes and where to break the file off but again I'd have no clue where to begin.

Okay, that's the satan cult. You guys don't know the belorus part or how one of the satanist children actually used their mantra as a song.

It even gotten into meme once.

The song's name "a magic bunny"

Alright, I'm done sifting through the disinfo. I have other shit to do. Remember to check everything out yourself, it isn't difficult and doesn't take a lot of time. Evaluate it yourself, more eyes are always better.

Its the Comet Ping Pong menu

Keep it up boys. If I see anything I can do to help I will be sure to assist, but I am not nearly technologically literate enough for most of this. Have some uncommon Pepes for your due diligence.

That kid is fucking creepy mang.

I'm starting to think Alice in Wonderland is about pedophilia in the first place…..

Like it's the place where her mind escapes to when it happens….

just want to say godspeed anons who are digging deep. you are doing good work, praying for you lads

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

im out too sorry i cant deal with illustrator right now

I never said I thought it was real, I don't see anything BUT, It reminded me of the MASSIVE filesize discrepancy getting buried in a previous thread. You don't think there is anything weird about the filesize? You are giving the appearance that you are trying to be helpful, made 20 some posts ignoring most of the previously discovered info… honestly this whole thing is getting out of hand… I don't even know who to filter anymore.

Click on my id and look at all of my posts. You will notice I keep the tabs open on the hex editor with the visible file names. Everything I've tried to verify is complete bullshit. Someone's throwing in disinfo and I'm not interested in wild goose hunts. NOTHING has matched up.

Verify it yourself, you'll find that there is a bunch of nonsense being posted in this thread.

no shit. news.artnet.com/art-world/was-lewis-carroll-a-pedophile-his-photographs-suggest-so-237222

I knew one of these dumbasses would get careless. This is it anons, Carlos Urrely is our first confirmed pedo, he's brazenly posting pictures of naked toddlers on his Youtube channel. Start looking up anyone associated with him, see if you can link any of them back to Podesta.

It's obvious at this point that Comet Pizza is some kind of nightclub/networking hub for pedos, no wonder they flipped the fuck out at Winstead for filming them across the street.

I don't think so, as someone who has read the book it was pretty much just complete non-sense with no real ending, but maybe, I haven't read it in years and haven't read it with this lens.

White Rabbit = Sacrificing a Baby, if you haven't figured it out yet from all the pictures.

I have seen this frequently when looking at low bitrate song spectrograms.

That's not in pizza.jpg, I just opened it and checked. I thought it was in a pdf?

Five nights at freddies is real fucking life

fuck forgot pic

It's a fake by a troll on 4chan

The part of the song "etiS ATis ANimAtiS"
It hides SATANAS in it.

Attis - a young man of extraordinary beauty, a native of Phrygia, lover of Cybele. According to one tradition, Attis went into a frenzy and cut off the genitals themselves.

EET, aka Aet (Greek Αἰήτης.) - In Greek mythology, the king of Colchis, the sorcerer himself and the father of the sorceress Medea, who tried to cut it out of the Argonauts.

Athis - Indian boy, the son of Limnaee, the nymphs of the river Ganges. He was killed by Perseus in using logs.

thank you, these fuckers have gotten too careless, we're going to start seeing mass amounts of shit deleted fairly soon

Not that guy, but I did and didn't yield results.

Lewis Carrol was rumored to be a pedo. Who knows

Alright here we go boys

which program you use?

Reminder to advise the Don about this shit here
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
I know he knows already, but we need him to jail her and all this people

More information on the subject:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=https://lurkmore.to/%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA&edit-text=&act=url

Indeed. The sliding and disnfo is rampant.

Something drew their attention though.

Time to redirect effort.

Redirect effort? Sounds like you're the one sliding

if the decryption was BS the shilling and disinfo must have been the digging on the gaslighters - because those have been the two main things in this thread

HxD. Can't even find the string.

ive been lurking for weeks, watching this get uncovered and the amount of people here trying to swing everything off topic is astounding. I cant be sure who is real and who is some kind of disinfo agent, but please please keep up the work anons

You've got to understand, these people have nothing left to lose. That's why they were already creating programs (that bragging comment about pizza) in order that we cant see shit. Gotta use the right program I suppose.

I opened both and put them side by side. I believe the discrepancy is due to them using a lossy image compression format in the overt pdf and a lossless compression format in the hidden one. The way it was stored is strange, though.

glad to see not all poltards are guillible retards

keep doing Gods work user

is 4chan being ddosed?

This was inside one of the pdf's streams:

If you find any other pdfs with similar data you could probably match it up.

Also the interesting thing about this pdf is that it says pages 3 but there's only one that I can see in a pdf viewer:

And certainly on the other images as well.

This. We need to get back on track. What's the last solid lead we had?

tony podesta

he seems to be the brother more connected to degeneracy

The primary basis for these child sex rings is blackmail. And when you can blackmail congressmen, well… how else does a pizza store owner become the 49th most powerful man in DC? I promise his pizzas are not that good.

That's great you tracked that down, it will make it a lot easier to detect the substitution and word switching ciphers.

A quick summary on the Richie Palmer lead for anons that missed it:

Richie Palmer owns Mulberry Street Pizzeria in Beverly Hills. He is connected to politicians, celebrities, and some individuals who are on the board of ETTA, an LA nonprofit which provides services to the mentally ill, elderly, and children. The logo for ETTA is very evocative of pedo symbolism. In addition to this, Richie Palmer has a second home in Oahu.

On October 29, 2016 Richie Palmer published 8 blog posts that largely appear to be garbled talk about the NFL. This suggests that a code is being used to communicate vital information.

For this code, it seems apparent that the NFL represents Dems while the NBA represents GOP. Also, Massachusetts is replaced by the word "large." These messages appear to discuss how these networks can regroup and avoid detection. In addition, it is also apparent that they are aware of our probing.

Finally, one lead from the last thread was that suspicious Hawaii wifi signals, summarized by the pic. There might be a connection between Palmer and this, but that has not been established as of yet.

As to the mysterious Hawaii address, a Jean-Pierre Genest and Jayne Genest live there. Jayne Genest works for Ho'ola Na Pau, which is a Hawaiin organization whose ostensible purpose is to rescue victims of female underage sex trafficking. The logo for HNP - if you interpret the wedges as dots - forms an inverted pentagram, with a dot at the middle. I don't have the pictures, but it is very evocative of those paintings depicting five adults standing in a circle around a child being raped by another adult.

The founder of HNP is a one Jessica Munoz, and her husband is also on the board of directors there. That is as far as I have researched it.

So that is three separate but related leads in this thread that have the potential to connect. Now I must go to sleep, I hope to see some progress by the morning.

What if Michael Jackson was bred from the get go as this money making machinefor them and started changing his appearance in order not to look like his old self when he was a kid and maybe shit was happening to him.

Regarding that cellphone, nobody here nor cuckchan has been able to recreate it. Unless it was another file.

Or this.

Could be that it was in a larger PDF and they only chose to export the third page within the original document.

The Matrix references the white rabbit. I wonder if it's just an innocent throwback to Alice in Wonderland or if it's related to how fucked up the Wachowski brothers turned out to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMZnIEfUO2c (the song playing in that scene)

It is stored a bit strange… I opened them side by side in the hex editor, but didn't think to look at them side by side in acrobat. Sometimes the simple answer is too obvious.

==ANYONE NEW TO THE THREAD DISREGARD THIS POST it's probably nothing== and I wasted a couple hours on this

on linux you can just use the 'file' command to determine file type from among thousands

Oh man, there's about 50 different streams in this pdf. It took about 60 seconds for it to scan them all. Note, the streams are most always pdf info like where to draw the lines, what text to use, what image data to use, etc.

The only place the white rabbit from 34a66c's posts show up online are dump.fm. related posts are by people who were linked to the poster of the white rabbit. dump. fm/ShlucHT/2015-03-22/13994419

Why is this being ignored… is this troll…?

McGee heavily implied rape theme in story of Alice.

Arun Rao was the last lead on halfchan

In that screen I see.. >Harvested

Sounds like the Blood/Milk sacrifice party is over.

No.
No. No…

NO NO IT CAN'T BE REAL.
ITS NOT REAL.
WHAT THE FUCK?!
NO NO NO NNNOOO!!!

confirmed 4chan troll

Confirmed shit poster

FINAL WARNING. STOP POST-CAPPING THE THREAD WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ARGUEMENTS

Alright then, let's access the situation. Lets see what 4chan and Reddit are digging into and see if it's going anywhere, if so we continue from there. I hate how every time we get into something like this /x/ or /fringe/ or whatever always derails it with stupid shit.

Searched wikileak's pizza.jpg, there's no hidden zip file. File ends with FFd9 as it should.

I'm autistic and copied the hex displayed for the user's disinfo post. The result gives Rökning dödar!, which is Swedish for "Smoking kills!". Zip is stored as "etc.zip" in the vola.

The comet.pdf renamed from a zip file doesn't have any string "SHE IS AT COMET".

Still haven't compiled iSteg, but it wouldn't help if there are no good images to search. Checked for file headers inside various files, and didn't find anything. Not a comprehensive search.

iSTEG is the made up program. Remember the comment "I make good pizza" from the coder of the program. It's all obfuscated by design.

We were going 34a66c, any brave anons we could get a group there and post pics on "real time" n sheit. I don't want to get anyone suicided, but everybody has stopped thinking of getting to that place again, what if 34a66c was controlled oposition so we didn't look further into it and they cleared house as soon as they got find out on the board?. Anything goes nowadays.

To: [email protected]/* */
Subject: pizza in the kitchen

we're getting you guys pizza tomorrow. It should be delivered right around
noon, so it will be here for both morning and afternoon crews. What kind
of toppings do you guys want? Are there any allergies we should know
about?

pizza is live. here's the reporting link
Grant,=20
Here's the link to see how PIzza is doing.=20
We launched it yesterday afternoon and everythign seems to be in order. The=
numbers wont really be meaningful for a while though. Right now the sales =
are so small that the conversion rates will swing pretty drastically.=20
You must be logged in as an employee to view.=20
stratfor.com/charts/mvtest/

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1331806_pizza-update-.html

for fucks sake… stop posting.

see and my posts thereafter.
I think we've already figured it out… there were 2 menu versions, one with a massive filesize compared to the one on the website… but it appears to just be due to compression. This is a dead end most likely.

It does seem wildly implausible that the owners would be hiding codes to access child porn and/or actual children within the images on their restaurant's website. A better angle is to just to go through the social media of everyone associated with the restaurant and find someone dumb enough to make overt references to CP, and it looks like Carlos Urrely is that small fish.

This also, we don't know much about him except he collects seriously degenerate art. We need to look into his lobbying firm, the Podesta Group.

I just realized that location is 2 hours away from me. I'm scared to go.

You guys ever remember when those dirty gamergaters used to dox someone's address and swat people, send 37 pizzas or even pull the fire alarm at school?

Those were the good ole days.

do it faggot

I'm 50 min away. Would be down to go with 2 other anons for some Scooby Doo shit. We could use throw away emails to communicate.

I mean unless you're planning to set up cameras or breaking in, what's the plan? Take pics?

PGP

listening to the whole album as i am reading this fucking thread
kek help us

Alright, good idea. That's where we found most of the stuff we have already. C'mon now niggers, he's not going to encrypt CP in his fucking website menu. What we need is Anons to keep digging through anything we can get, AND anons on the ground work.

Check around for clues, also is there any way possible to livestream from a smartphone? :^)

If you are all going to meet up irl, don't forget the wolf and sheep puzzle. Most won't want to risk their lives trying to kill you irl if they know they'll get shot themselves if they try to.

Bring a large hunting knife with you. Something to defend yourself with.

I wish I were in the area. I'd be down

Kikepedia: The ANC member, Frank Winstead, published a video on YouTube, "Ping Pong in Public Space", which showed people playing ping pong outside the restaurant and implied that the situation was a traffic hazard.
This is a bit weird, why would they even mention something like this?

Bring a fucking gun with you mane

They were definitely gaslighting him.

Just pretend to be Jehovah's witnesses or vacuum salesmen.

Get some other anons to go with you if you must, but DO IT. Just look at the fucking thread title, we had 34a66c going there and he either cucked out or was killed in action, that place is a lead and WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE IT

Winstead made a fuss about it, we should also dig more stuff about it, maybe contact if possible.

I'm feeling kinda stupid guys. Going to call up some bodies and maybe check out ground zero at an UNDISCLOSED TIME :^]. Any tips to keep me from falling into the rape dungeon of doom?

Eli sizemore is apparently trans now

twitter.com/irsize

youtube.com/watch?v=R31Az2FovHs

1:35, can't mistake it.

coincidence?

What if he's inside now? What if they're eating him…or worse.

lads, half chan is beeing ddos'ed hard right now
Arun Rao

but guns are illegal in cali, dontcha know :^)

regarding the "word salad" in

this same word-salad appears all over the Podesta emails, with spam titles to make it seem innocuous. what if it's not innocuous? example: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31971

Try to get the police to do a welfare check on the place.

hmm

Winstead said something about "murder and rape" what did he mean exactly?

Guys… Arun rao… potential dirty doj… that name caused the ddos…

And a link to ontopcorp.com in one of the files

dont bring id, bring a gun to protect yourself, have an excuse if asked, act polite until shit gets real, dont follow anybody or listen to anyone, if you're approached at all run

spammimic.com/explain.shtml

I mean, we can draw connections. I would probably suggesting looking for local disappearances of children in the news. Maybe even ask police departments. Unless anons want to do surveillance.

Where's the link faggot?!

No one should be going by themselves.

There's a pizza place in my town that used to be a front for their laundering weed money. Unrelated to this but I think pizza places are a commonly used front.

Fucking weird

Post the address. Fuck it! Bringing the RWDS

i agree, but if user's gunna do it, then he should have correct advice

If some anons went, what should be done? Scout the entire building? Try to enter, maybe forcefully?

Great idea. Contact Winstead, ask what he was doing. If he thought this place was suspicious enough to film, it must be some kind of open secret among the locals.

whatalottapizza.com/home Probably a dead end but here

Record everything …. if u get a good mobile net you could livestream … if you manage to get in unnoticed keep the flashlight as far away from ir body as you can (extend your arm) … allways shine light at faces to blind them…
If you bring guns dont forget earpro..

Also use one of those rape apps, where it sends out an alert if you didn't return in time with last GPS location.

He would though. One cannot understand the past through the lens of the current year. LC was a pedophile but in the proper sense of the word. He loved, was besotted by, idolized children and their beauty; particularly Alice.

Why would you let them know before the FBI gets a chance to raid it. Dumbass

4811 Speedway
Marina Del Rey, California

search.wikileaks.org/?query=&exact_phrase=austin's pizza&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Austin's Pizza possible involved? Search them on the Podesta Leaks

That's why I asked.

HAVE THE POLICE DO A WELLNESS CHECK!!
OR THE BAPHOMET VERSION!!

Or send a pizza guy to his doom. It's Commiefornia so 98% chance of losing nothing of value.

A little late for tgat>>8196361

:))))) Rip me

Just check the place out, take pictures, see if there is anything out of the ordinary. Could be a good a team building exercise for some Cali anons.

That's a fucking brilliant idea.

Why don't we SWAT it?

Refer:
What does government undertaken property mean?

Be quiet or burn.

holy Kek my sides.

If there ever was a 34a66c, then the SWAT team might find him inside.

B-but that would be an unnecesary use of force user!

That's just asking for contamination, disappearance of evidence, surely?

It's not even a ruse, we're genuinely are suspicious of this place.

THIS

Honestly if someone wants to help, they set up a camera or stake out with a camera to see who is going in and out.

That's illegal though, isn't it?

You think the LAPD can't be trusted?

…I can't believe I just honestly typed that out.

Do it

If you're just recording public area I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Not only does it contaminate it (they probably bleach it), but it tips the whole organization of that we are on to them. This will give them time to clean up everything before the FBI could coordinate multi-level simultaneous raids.

Do NOT fuck with that place.

Once someone higher up gets wind of it, who can say what would be done. There might be low level spies within.

user they're already watching us and cleaning shit up

we're on a time table here

OLD TACTICS, BEST TACTICS

Local anons on standby to film?

If one of our own is already dead or being raped by these people then wouldn't they already be tipped off?

Remember who you are! Use your superior know-how and wit to make intelligent decisions, you don't need to hear anything from us. Now get out there! Hell you might even make some friends, gommiefornia is a lonely place.

moneyteachers.org/Pedophile.Symbols.htm

The yin-yang looking circle is CGlogo, used in reference to the website, Common Ground, which was created as a place for both girl and boy attracted pedophiles to meet and sympathize with each other.

they already know we're onto them, shill.
But yeah, we need evidence. If they haven't cleared the place already

On the phone rn. I have 4 bodies. This is going to be a real life Gabbi raid.

If someone goes there and starts photographing, they might be seen.

Imagine, the $$$ of these people and the risk of their actions. They probably bought multiple lookouts on each rape-dungeon to tip the whole organization off if one is deemed comprimised.

Do not repeat 34a66c's mistake. Keep your plan offline. We don't anymore anons to go MIA.

If local law enforcement is in on it, we're already fucked.

Never let your enemy know what you are doing.

For all we know they could own all the buildings surrounding that place as well. It looks like that repair van with the suspicious logo was outside the neighbors place, not theirs.

reverse image searching his jewtube profile pic returns a possible linkedin:
linkedin.com/in/fwinstead?trk=prof-samename-name
If any user has a linkedin try and message him. I don't want my credit card details logged with a throwaway account for the free trial to be used.

Reminder that LAPD shot up some random woman's minivan with a machine gun during the Chris Dorner manhunt. They'd contaminate the evidence even worse than a group of random anons.

FBI is already watching this thread. I tipped them off 3 hours ago. Don't fuck this up. That place needs to NOT be touched by anyone but the FBI. Give them time to coordinate so they can do 10 raids on 10 different places all at once.

Also, FBI knows you're planning a crime right now.

What am i suppised to be looking at here?.

They probably have an underground system.

just a random tidbit antisociety.com/hellbent-on-creating/ here is the likely artist of the rabbit
here's the garage door
yovenice.com/2012/04/23/murals-hellbent-on-speedway/

Global observer risk is always a reality. Comes with the job, really.

You have your orders. Perform accordingly. :D

Taking pictures isn't a crime. I'm not planning on doing anything illegal.

Each post has 5 jersies. I suspect that put together they're the key for each message, and you're meant to remove the links before applying it. God only knows what the actual form of the key is or what algorithm is used.

hawaiifag here. i'll see what i can find about mr. flintstone.

youtube.com/user/sbma44

youtube.com/watch?v=ztoygG1B8fc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktNbP0iM_mk

youtube.com/watch?v=dF1lEoBFwX4

Could you check the status of the buildings via a real estate website? Some have commercial/business listings, information on sale history, some even contain the layout.

Think about how horrible this must have been for 34, he might not have even found out Trump won before his death.

that only gives us more proof they don't want us near!!

Good, stay safe.

YES, BUT THEIR FUCKING PAID LOOKOUTS WILL SEE YOU AND GIVE THEM TIME TO SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN.

It feels like that, but as you keep going (IF you keep going) you awaken to the various psychological blind spots inherent within the main sources of the hive-mind platform you are getting your information from. As much as Holla Forums or ANY source on the face of the planet may provide extremely useful information, committing the great fallacy of depending on one or very few sources to provide all the lessons and answers for you is a luciferian trick to worship that energy source literally as God. All the world's secrets are on the backs of cereal boxes; we just don't have the eyes to see them. Holla Forums is a guide, not your god. Following it's every command without question is a mistake, because you'd be very surprised at the level of subtle intricacy involved in the art and science of information and mind control. Always remember that undercover shills are posting here as well larping as Holla Forumslacks and shifting the hivemind into a less than desirable headspace in relation to what it could be.

Holla Forums is good in it's many ways, but spend a little time on /fringe/ or something and balance the information out with some timeless wisdom.

Holy shit good find

actually nvm…

don't worry I've watched naruto I know what im doing

The building next door looks like it's sitting on Cargo Containers……

What if the FBI is involved?

We still don't know if 34a66c is real or PSYOPS.

Someone should simply spy the building first, if possible with a camera inside a car.

Whoever goes there: Don't go alone user, arm yourself and if possible take a big bad dog with you.

There's a beach right there. If you've got 4 people just wear beach clothes and buy boba from Venice beach and act like a bunch of dumb cucks playing Pokemon Go. 34 probably looked like pic related.

SJWs have been talking like "modern SJWs" for a long time. 8 years ago it was evident on the likes of LiveJournal.

So this hellbent guy is respobsible for BOTH rabbits?

Check out the author of the app. He's some Saudi

Like it is a portable building? So on records only land ownership would show, not the buildings present?

I'll do it tomorrow, it's after three in the morning here and I need to crash. I'll report back if I hear back from him.

Running outguess (backend for iSteg):
outguess -k "469773273" -r pizza.jpg secret.txt

… failed with:
Reading pizza.jpg....Extracting usable bits: 25447 bitsSteg retrieve: seed: 15616, len: 58536Extracted datalen is too long: 58536 > 3181

In my opinion, this one is a red herring. The filesize is too small to contain anything substantial in there.

it looks like he most likely just did the "abstract art" garage door… not the rabbit. abstract artists usually cant do much else.

What does that mean?

what if it's something like this?
fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/stego.html

Just chipping in with my two cents. I think the kikes are ruse cruising you guys in order to distract from the central issues at hand. Lots of faked images and hoax shit. It's public (court!) record that Epstein abused children. Retrace your steps and work with what you know.

Focus on Podesta. He's the weak link. Make him squeal.

Saging instead of capcoding, hoping only anons initially see this post. Don't take the bait, and for fucks sakes be more professional. It's easier for shills to hide when you fuckers aren't being careful and documenting what you're doing.

Obvious fake. Check for yourself.

are the pink sections butterflies?

What happened to the rabbit, user?
Pay attention.

goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html

Dont even ask how … this is relatet to everything afaik

^ This.
I've been looking a bit in the iSteg source code, it's just an applescript frontend for web.archive.org/web/20150419030527/http://www.outguess.org/
Interestingly the original site doesn't exist anymore, and outguess.org/ which is the other main google result breaks too.

Also,
– iSteg - applescript outguess frontend
– concept and p.o.c. code by Hany El Imam ([email protected]/* */)
– code by Jonathan Nathan

I hope it's fake. If one of our actually got killed by satanic pedophiles before seeing his God Emperor rise to power…that would be far too sad.

Yeah just did…

I checked the IP out, it's a ruse cruise from what I can tell.

Where the fuck is the rabbit?

No

No

No

no

Anyone got Scifer?
I can't find the software used to open this, may be a lead in it's own right but probably not.
See Pictures.

No

Paywalled

Paywalled

No

No

No

no

no

No

No

No

No

No

No

Couldn't find download, sounds like it was used on palm pilots

Used for games, probably not

No

Database Application, no

404'd not sure

No

404, not sure

No

No (thank god)

For visual novels, prolly not

For Moonrunes, have a go at it if u want, probably not

lolno

No

No

No

If there are multiple files

I'm assuming that the picture was posted by the ""artist"' some time ago… ?

Have you even kept up with these threads? You should know by now that this is most certainly not fake.

good catch. i ran one through it and got a bunch of binary with all values

Well that's a fucking relief. Did he post more after the fact?

Do we have confirmation the rabbit is a permanent fixture ?

Not that I am aware. I only assumed it was permanent.

godspeed you black emperor

If it's seriously prompting for a password then you may have just stumbled upon something insanely yuge.

If you faggots are gonna SWAT some shit do it right, here's a guide I've made.
t. /baph/ oldfag

pastebin.com/fsmJzaX2

Someone shooped it in. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my day.

You're being ruse cruised you dimwit.

Comet Pizza stinks to high heaven though. If I had a few door kickers I'd be sledging their foundations this very moment. You guys have done good work, but now the disinfo agents are working hard to make sure it doesn't go anywhere. Start doxing the fucks that we know of. When the time comes we can skin them alive and get the rest of the information. Podesta is a dead man walking.

Disposable vpn ip. They're SPAMMING the board with disinfo on almost every front. The kikes are losing their fucking minds that Trump won.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

Alright, this might not be a red herring:
outguess -k "469773273" -r 20151025_192120_resized.jpg secret.txt

… returns a file. The key is obviously incorrect as the file is junk.

Wonder if we could bruteforce it?

this is the building next to it, not it, but what does this say?

IF YOU
THINK
SHIT
HAPPENS
←-→
FUCK
HERE(?)

most likely a dead end… see

no… mostly vitorian/cubist/quilt-tier patterns

it was before the rabbit was painted

Throwing out a stupid idea: what if the rabbit us a temporary sign? Removed when the operation is over? The rabbit on the green house was only a sticker, albeit one left there to rust.

Some sage user told us it was a fake to divert our attention…..

I have Linux boxes to fuck with (and am doing so right now), give me leads

Fucking kek

The first part definitely says IF YOU THINK SHIT HAPPENS, idk about the rest.

park here

PARK here. They're cockily inviting snoopers to turn themselves in.

Pretty sure it says

IF YOU THINK SHIT HAPPENS
PARK HERE

how do we know you're not cointel if there really are shills everywhere? use the mod trip

That is a great fucking thought.

ruse cruze.

impressive. i think.

As in the rabbit returns to its warren?

Are you sure it's not something something "employees"←-> park here ?

Makes sense, why leave an obvious trace that you were there?

If you compare this with you'll see that has worn tire treads to the far right garage, indicating that the garage mural was done before the rabbit was added to the door.

So now we have a time frame.

Again, I can't stress enough how important REAL information is. Who owns Comet Pizza, where does he live, what kind of car does he own, how does he tie his fucking shoes. If you want door kickers to act when the time comes, we need dossiers for the list. Come up for air and make a case as things go on so that way it's more difficult for the shills to derail you with disinfo. I put a lot of fucking time into my primer for you guys, I shouldn't have to hold your hands.

Fuck off, shill. It's on google images. You're making me think 34 wasn't a fake. You're making me think he might still be alive.

Thank you based St. Ignucius

Apologies for bumping my own post, but this thread is getting the shit raided out of it.

The other file:
outguess -k "469773273" -r 20151025_191141_resized.jpg secret.txt

… returns something too.

It'd be a 5 hour total time trip if I went and checked out if the rabbit was still there. It was there as on January 2016.

But like said, what does this rabbit stuff have to do with the podesta ping pong shit?

+1

Do you know if the keys are only numbers?

yeah, uhh, have fun

Was thinking this earlier. Would even be easy to slip a shot into a compilation of photos and deliver to someone for them to find the address by the rest of the marks on the place. It's pretty distinctive. Think 'my holiday pics' it'd seem completely innocent.

FUCKING NOTICE THIS AUTISTS

iSteg returns something, but either it is further encoded, or the input parameters are wrong. We need eyes on this from techfags

Rabbit is part of the greater human trafficking mythos, it's interesting shit.

apologies for coming late. where did 46977… come from?

I can give it a try, but I'm not signing up to them. Can you put the source on dropbox?

I hear children screaming in agony, possibly coming from the grates. This guy wasn't filming a pp table traffic hazard.

Frank Winstead, who were you trying to inform? I don't think it's us.

when are we going to be 50 Blessings? every know and then we periodically call on Holla Forums and affiliates on other boards to help if they live in a certain area.

the photo was take right after the completion of the garage door, before the rabbit was there.

the mural was done in 2012. I already posted a link to an article showing it being worked on. google street view is from this year.

I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Maybe we should let some anons do some scouting before we get any authorities involved.

Obviously they can't be trusted– do you really think this operation is done without the cooperation of those in charge of the local authorities?

the bunny is still there on google maps you fucking shills. we are being d&c'd right now. do not listen to the rabble.

34a66c i know you're alive somewhere. i will not rest until i find you.

If this our FBI Chunin exam?

boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18318837/469773273
and reddit

This may be why the rabbit garage rainbow is getting SHUT DOWN so hard. The rabbit wasn't supposed to be street viewed. They might be trying to steer us away from seeing one of their silly tactics. Probably not though. Guess we'll find out soon.

I believe

Actually, maybe this is helpful. From iSteg source.

on make_password(password_length) set the_password to (my make_phoneme() & my make_phoneme() & (some item of numerics)) repeat while ((length of the_password) < password_length) set the_password to the_password & (some item of numerics) end repeat return the_passwordend make_passwordon make_phoneme() return (some item of start_consonants) & (some item of letters_vowels) & (some item of end_consonants)end make_phoneme

Another user said that iSteg is an Xcode wrapper for outguess, so don't waste too much time on iSteg - go for outguess.

read my previous posts retard… i was trying to id the artist of the mural, i assumed the garage door was done by the same person…

he's hinting to potential users that the software is safe for pedo use by implying that he is also pedo. It's like saying "No, I'm not ATF, I have lots of bottle openers. :^)"

Address to verify Rabbit is there

proud of u Holla Forums first RWDS

We need updates from the anons that are going(?), surely they must have taken their smartphones right?

after some study, there is an attempt to use similar words to throw off any attempt at replacing one word for another, ie Washington becomes Beuno Aires etc, what is interesting is when you can those attempts out you get things like:

Can bring so that you can…

she is on the lookout for…

Not any find while with her…

I believe that those 8 blog posts will yield a few unique notes in each one, will work on tomorrow.

As for the jersey numbers that is a mystery still but may refer to something or mere padding to cloud up the underneath.

Will do.

Not a good idea to take the phone. Gonna leave it in the mystery machine.

Maybe I'm just tired and misinterpreting this, but it seems huge.

"Today, the public is falsely informed to contact the Children’s Aid Society to report abuse. The Children’s Aid Society’s then simply cover-up the abuses that pertain to their own ring and dictate to police. They are operating as a foreign phantom child pimp ring by use of true Canadian children. This advise to the public is illegal and “Obstruct Justice” as the Society’s are intended by the public to be policed by our police. The police and Society’s have made secret policies between themselves to allow the Society to freely abduct, molest, pimp or even kill our innocent children. It is proper to report all cases of child abuse to the police, not to Children’s Aids.

If the Societies were not an unethical ring, they would not absolutely need this volume of loopholes so badly. Further, they would not illegally stalk the children of citizens through uncontracted third parties and use bureaucratic torture by misuse of the court systems to destroy the lives of persons who try to properly challenge them when the issues warrant challenge. The wording illustrated in bold further down, is just some of the necessary corrections needed to adequately protect families from child abduction.

The news has reported that psychopathy is on the rise and it is by far the most dangerous disorder especially when they operate in groups of criminal organization. No protections are being forwarded to the citizens against “perfect appearing” psychopaths from taking over all positions of public service and authority. It appears that psychopaths are intentionally groomed and grown for those positions and these people can groom the laws for illicit purposes."

Found this in the Stratfor documents posted above.

Look at the first comment on that video. They have known as of 3 days ago.

if on linux, outguess is still available in the repos and can be run from console. I haven't had any success either trying to extract anything from pizza.jpg.

I meant to say in

the artist of the rabbit*

well shit, looks like the rabbit is there on google maps. My bad on that one.

That said, document your shit, lay it out. Not every user has time to comb through 2000+ posts, especially now. You glorious bastards even got us podesta's gps coords. More of that and less getting shilled. Be meticulous.

The White Rabbit is what Alice followed to Wonderland in the book the noted pedo Lewis Carroll wrote about his 12-year-old niece.

It was posted somewhere on Reddit. It is not the correct password.

However, I've noticed that any jpg of significant size appears to output a file with this, so I cannot say we're on the right track with these files for certain.

Will report back in about 20mins. Doing some research.

You mean like Goat Hill Pizza, owned by a one Phil DeAndrade, who is now or has been Nancy Pelosi's staff member and has been listed as a donor/beneficiary in the DNC leaks?

Could someone repost this book on the next thread for other anons to see? Going to bed

what is 34a66c ?

The ID of some user who claimed he was going to go investigate a pedo palace and if he didn't report back in 12 hours then he was probably killed by the pedos.

see pic 1

Friendly reminder to post a timestamp before you leave your phone.

user that disappeared or possible Psyop to stop us from going to investigate house in California. Read up nigger.

While we're sitting comfortably in our homes, 34 is out there somewhere with God knows what being done to him.

My guess is psyop. Remember when CTR was going to come suicide us?

This is some The Secret World shit. Its probably all (((coincidence))) but holy shit its interesting

The pedo shit is real. Comet pizza, all that shit is happening. The trouble is that the pedos are in this thread. Remember Something Awful / Goons? Who the fuck do you think participates? All the jews, all the goons, all the psychopaths know about us and monitor us. They shill the shit out of this board. Mossad is involved in countless organ harvesting ops, the kikes are all involved in dirty, dirty shit.

The only problem is that anons are not fucking documenting things properly.

Welcome lereddit user. Before you go get redpilled on the jews, fake holocaust, fake sandy hook, etc. You wouldn't happen to live anywhere close to Marina Del Rey would you?

Also, password length is 10.

else if object_name = "make_password" then set contents of text field "password" of window "main" to make_password(10)

If we're bruteforcing images which we suspect were made with iSteg and hope that people used the built-in create password function, then we know what kind of password we're dealing with. 3-5 lowercase letters + enough numbers to fill up to 10 characters total. We even know which letters: Here's a short python script that lists them all: ideone.com/5hYjbj
Every one of these is then completed with enough random digits to fill up 10 characters and done. If it makes it easier for someone I could generate a pastebin with the entire list.

Buddy, is this your first day on the internet? The pedophocracy has been exposed for quite some time. Hollywood is their PR division.

wtf is this ??? i read some but didnt get it … canadian police pimping children ?

True but there's always the people that stand up to them all.

the reason is probably that lots of retards still don't know how referrals work.
DO NOT POST DIRECT LINKS TO ANYTHING. IF YOU CLICK A LINK IN YOUR BROWSER, YOUR BROWSER WILL RAT OUT THE SITE THE LINK ORIGINATED ON TO THE LINK TARGET. STOP COMPROMISING OUR OPSEC, YOU ENORMOUS ILLITERATE FAGGOTS.

Sorry, wrong referral.

This can't be said enough. If we're gonna do this we need to be absolutely professional about it. This is not a game and won't end soon, even if this week or so of investigation bears fruit. If this is *somehow* pushed under the rug we need documentation so future anons have a firm understanding.

Jesus, look at this commentor's likes:
youtube.com/user/manjr

Assuming you're for real, take it to the Podesta thread.

This is a CTR jerkfest.

Mods unsticky.

5trat43lk1N5El0qu@

Why the fuck do you shills keep calling this CTR? The election is over, Hillary has bent the knee. If anything this would be a JIDF thread. Fuck off.

CTR is linked to all this. check infographs

… what is that?
…checked

Eric Knaus, The Great Zucchini

youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4

>fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html

Places he's performed

thegreatzucchini.com/venues.php

The White House
The Vice President's House
The 6th and I Synagogue
5 different embassies

Oh yeah, and everyone's favorite pizza restaurant

Comet Ping Pong!
foresthillsconnection.com/event/kids-show-at-comet-the-great-zucchini/

Pic related: The Great 'Zucchini' and Clitlint

Arguably CTR is involved consider Podesta and Hillary are involved. Which reminds me, we have dox of CTR…

Ahahahaha what the hell? Where did you find this?

Guys you are all using steghide… wich is old as fuck, ever thought that new stego tools got released? … use some from the time of the emails … embeddedsw.net/ OpenPuff_Steganography_Home.html

This got released in 2011

I unno man, I'm just trying to help lol

I was able to use "outguess" on pizza.jpg with password "q11mr1694671qaj.9.1249698062233" and it returned data. I don't know what to do with the extracted data, anyone have an idea?

The kids have a lot of heart, but it appears that we lack cryptographers. If competent anons just sit back and watch, nothing will get done.

This book claims the holocaust happened. Many of you say it didn't. Which is it?

dinglewood.angelfire.com/drpong.htm

another dr. pong strange site… investigate anons!

That meaning, do what you can with the info you get!

good find. try to break links… the best way to do it for copy and paste ease would be to spoiler

If you had the correct data it could give something good back, maybe.

It will return an output file even if there is nothing there.

Most conspiracy buffs aren't WWII buffs and go for the Evil Nazi Space Magician canard. It's easy and let's them feel comfortable passing blame on a ghost while the real perpetrators are obfuscated. Remember, you can make a living doubting 9-11, but not the Holocaust.

Why do you think they used iSteg rather than some other steganography software? Another program may not have these same restrictions or decrypt differently.

I don't have time to dig through the source to prove you wrong, but I'm assuming that it would "fail safely" if there wasn't shit in the file.

think of it like this, you have a cipher that translates "hello" to +1 letters "ifmmp", if you translate with a -1 you'll get back "hello", but if you translate with -2, you'll get back "gdkkn"

(by +1 -1 I mean shifting from a +1 to b, b +1 to c, a +2 to c, etc)

Thanks fam.

They import them from Europe and Haiti

That commit ping pong guy even had a picture of an infant saying $1300 German girl no touching the merchandise or some shit like that. Creepy as fuck.

They might also breed the kids themselves.

I'm going to script a dictionary attack against pizza.jpg using a small password database and outguess. Each attempted file will be checked with the "file" command, and if it doesn't return just "data", that should be a hit. Anyone find an issue with this method?

There is no reason to believe they are using iSteg. Some user just stated that was the case without any evidence. The program is dated, and previously anons have run those images through applications that look for stenography with no positive results. That means the photos have nothing stored in them, or it is advanced enough to not be detected.

As someone mentioned earlier, the pizza.jpg ends the proper way for the file format in the hex editor. Most likely someone has been feeding you disinfo.

This shouldn't need to be said, but given how plebbit and halfchan has fucked things up so far…

Ignore suggestions of SWATing or calling the suspects up

At best, these are excitable newfags who need to lurk moar.

Medium case scenario, our searching around plus Reddit spilling their spaghetti over instagram has alerted those were are looking into and they're trying to get us to slip up so they can go to the police and file harassment charges against those they've identified or something.

Worst case scenario, it's entrapment.

Please be careful lads.

that was a doll

Stop your /x faggotry. Watch A serbian film. Its almost like a manual to this.
If you dont like it stop and leave but please stop shitting up the thread.

If they most def fed us disinfo with 34a66c, by the way the shills tried to prevent us from going. I wouldn't be surprised

FYI it looks like 4chan's started deleting all posts / threads on this stuff.

Also hiroshitter has somehow managed to make 4chan more unreliable than Holla Forums. Incredible.

I thought this shit couldn't get any weirder. I swear I'm gonna get an aneurysm
someone else google 34a66c so I know I'm not losing my mind

I see them when I scroll down twice.

4chan bleachbitted just now.

what the fuck…

Seen about 20 rabbits after mouse scroll wheel 2 times down. It appears they are real-time monitoring us. They are posting random images with that name for dis-info RIGHT NOW.

Fuckers

Makes sense imo

ruh roh

Hiroshitter is a CTR or KIKE who bought it out.

Then they put up those ads "Looking for Janitors" and put a bunch of CTR and JIDF as mods. I gave up today on 4pol, I only use /k/ now.

Look its been a long night and the idea that 34a66c is white rabbit for us to follow has entered more than few anons heads already

But we haven't posted any of those rabbit pictures on google.

That doesn't make any sense. How could their algorithm tie the number to rabbit pictures we never posted?

In searching for that "34a66c" it found a copy of one of these threads, and in that thread was mention of rabbits, hence, the algorithmic association. There are a lot of fake sites that compile the posts from here in order to simulate traffic for advertising revenue.

heart.pai.ontopcorp.com/

Stop with the googling 34a66c thing. It has nothing to do with anything… There's nothing it could possibly mean anyways. Don't let our efforts get derailed in the midst of 4chan being hushed.

We still have more than enough evidence to go after 34a66c for better, or worse;-;

you're not wrong.
Gotta go fast anons.

D-don't link it directly, also user. What is it about?, you're just posting links fam

It looks like all, or at least most of these images are on pinterest. Perhaps 34a66c appears somewhere on that site for some reason? I tried viewing page source on some of the results to no avail.

We should probably stop shitposting and get back on track. Get some real evidence in this thread.

I see the same results you see, mainly rabbits, some pacifiers, some Thai gambling number stuff and machine parts.

I've been browsing imageboards for years now, but this shit is getting way beyond /x-BS. When I discoverd this four days ago, I found myself in total cognitive dissonance but there must be something to it.

Either (((they))) know that we're on to something and they try to scare/demoralize us, or there are some decent people working at Google giving us hints to lurk more.

Any suggestions?

Related images to those it already has associated with 34's ID. That would be my guess, based on how Google img search usually makes suggestions and returns results.

Okay hear me out. Theres a game called Space Station 13, which has deep roots in The Something Awful forums. Its branched out a whole lot but its core was pretty much made by goons. In it, theres an antagonist role kinda like The Thing that can assume the identity of other crewmembers. Guess what they are called? Changelings. Which happened to be referanced in Comet Pizza's commercial. The most interesting part? Changelings occasionally get objectives to steal crewmember's brains

I did the same, it's actually kind of confusing. I assume visually similar images must be tied in some way.

Cracking google's algorithm has been the long saught after goal of many. I don't know.

This. I don't even know what this thread was at the start.

I've got to sleep. Godspeed to any user's crazy enough to actually go check out the place with the rabbit door, avenge 34a66c.

I said near the end of the last thread we should set this thread up with an extremely organized OP post so we don't get too derailed. Specifically we needed some basic categories of "what we know for sure", "what we haven't looked into that will likely yield something worthwhile" and "what we know/suspect to be a dead end/red herring". We also need more complete archives.

unintentionally started a bunch of people digging in the wrong places almost immediately, and in my attempts to steer the digging into the "correct" menu pdf, I think I contributed to this dead end hex-code digging sorry. Also I regret posting since everyone was either someone intentionally trying to fuck the thread up or too dumb/lazy to look at the links in the previous post I made, trying to ID the artist of the rabbit, in hopes of maybe eventually finding something out about the owner.

try searx.me

Good luck to the OP of the next thread… you've got some work ahead of you. I couldn't even keep myself on track tonight… the sun is coming up

Try to hack any of those fagbook fucks who commented on the photos (digging,child taped, child/doll) … maybe they got any open convos about encryption keys

For Linux cunts with computing power to bruteforce:
sudo apt-get install outguess # iSteg backendmkdir pedogate && cd pedogatewget github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/raw/master/Passwords/10_million_password_list_top_100000.txt

Copy python script into directory (bruteforce.py):
import os;import subprocess;import sys# Settingsoutput_folder = "output"temp_file = "temp.file"input_file = sys.argv[1]dictionary_file = sys.argv[2]try: os.stat(output_folder)except: os.mkdir(output_folder) with open(dictionary_file) as f: for password in f: shit = subprocess.check_output(["outguess", "-k", password.strip(), "-r", input_file, temp_file]) file_type = subprocess.check_output(["file", "-b", temp_file]) if file_type.startswith("data"): os.remove(temp_file) else: destination_folder = "output/" + file_type try: os.stat(destination_folder) except: os.mkdir(destination_folder) os.rename(temp_file, destination_folder+'/'+password) # Output file type print(password + ": " + file_type)

Use with:
python bruteforce.py input_image.jpg dictionary_file.txt

There will be many false positives, but all files will be put into an "output" directory based on their file type.

any of the leads sitting in the op. i wrote them.

Marina Del Ray is technically Los Angeles, right? We can find out who owns the building.

lapl.org/collections-resources/research-guides/history-your-house

excellent, will start bruteforcing as well.

Come the fuck on guys how could Googling 34a66c POSSIBLY be relevant to any of what we're doing?

Also if anyone's unsure of running 's code it looks totally safe to me.

I'm doing this list currently:
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/blob/master/Passwords/10k_most_common.txt

Alright fam, I was ready to sleep, but you just gave me the willpower to stay awake. May Kek bless this endeavor, I'm fucking doing it.

that's a nice color

Why did 34 put the wrong address in the picture where he circled the building? It's 4811 not 4865

zipcode-address.com/California-CA/90291/4811-Speedway-California-CA-90291-B3M8F103RwOe1LSs+a4QXA==/4811/

Was it an accident?

Ok … we need the decrypt keys …. we know the audiofiles have hidden stuff… aswell as some images. (Rhino/Catpiss etc)
But we also figured out we cant brute force our way in.

Now the keys are either hidden in yet other images or we could be lucky and find some mails or convos on their social media sites.

Its for now the only thing we can try. This or boots on the ground.

Also remember from 2003-200 (7?) They used steghide and the .pig format … after that maybe other compression and encryption. From 200x-20011 unknown from then on most likely OpenPuff

He said he was parking away from the place and then approaching on foot.

Here's the street view from bing.

Any idea what software they used?

Any source for this?

way back when wasn't there an user who posted pics of bodys hanging in a fridge very similar to the one under comet ping pong, now i know fridges like these do all look the same but there could be some relation.

wow hillary was dog whistling them.

and the media kvetches about trump dog whistling.

The place was apparently built in 1963 and is valued at around 3 million dollars.

zillow.com/homes/4811-Ocean-Front-Walks-Apt-3-Marina-Del-Rey-CA-90292_rb/?fromHomePage=true

Top result on google for: "They are eating people gif"

this is at least as bad as loli doujin manga turned real or worse

It's religious and cultural and maybe racial. Remember that modern jews are not the jews of the old testament, they don't belive in that, they belive in the talmud. The Babilonian Talmud teaches them that jews are the chosen people and all non jews are like cattle, without soul, for them to use. It's racism the religion actually.

Best documentary to debunk the holocaust:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

just found this on the fbi pedophile symbols pdf:

Investigators should also be attentive to pedophilia symbols advertised on Web sites. During examinations of computer files, investigators should be conscious of subjects who try to conceal child pornography by labeling them with symbols instead of the typical suggestive explicit names.

alternativeto.net/software/steghide/
Release dates … and there was some mentioning of "using a new tool" in the stratfor mails. Dont have it at hand atm.

I guess they used one of those for rhino etc.

Some user found out that cat 1-6 all were exactly the same size but differed in steno. So maybe something like a .rar archive which splits 1 file into x same sized ones.

alternativeto.net/software/mp3stego/

Did anyone run this on those .mp3s that were found on elkinspace ?

More details on the parcel.

portal.assessor.lacounty.gov/parceldetail/4294005002

Doesn't seem to be any useful information.

Updated code (if the file type contained slashes, it'd fuck up. Should be fixed here):
import os;import subprocess;import sysimport re# Settingsoutput_folder = "output"temp_file = "temp.file"input_file = sys.argv[1]dictionary_file = sys.argv[2]try: os.stat(output_folder)except: os.mkdir(output_folder) with open(dictionary_file) as f: for password in f: print("Trying: " + password) # Modify line below to use a different steg program shit = subprocess.check_output(["outguess", "-k", password.strip(), "-r", input_file, temp_file]) file_type = subprocess.check_output(["file", "-b", temp_file]) if file_type.startswith("data"): os.remove(temp_file) else: destination_folder = "output/" + re.sub(r'\W+', '', file_type) try: os.stat(destination_folder) except: os.mkdir(destination_folder) os.rename(temp_file, destination_folder+'/'+password) # Output file type and password print(password + ": " + file_type)

wtf is this shit?

Anyone have them??

Word, making the edits.

"Buckle thine asshole. Shits about to get real."

-William Shitposter

what passwords do we have so far for decoding attempts

4chan deleted everything about the investigation, new threads will be closed.

Doing the same thing but with steghide right now

Went ahead and ran it, nothing. Really implies nothing, we had no reason to assume this will work, or that there are any hidden files.

The hidden files idea originally came from goodandplenty.de, when someone thought they were hiding pics inside audio, but it looks more like a fake/joke software.

The hidden files lead is turning out to be kinda bogus. We may have better actually hacking these sites, or sticking to just James Aelefantis and his pedo instagram friends.

Non-zero exit status kills the script in my case, and the first password causes a non-zero exit status.

web.archiv
e.org/web/20161020163622/elkinsspace.com/catshit/

For those new..
Those are the audios…. remember, those with a continuous number are an archive and probably need a tool wich can decrypt and combine multiple files at once.

Never
Give
Up

I thought we already knew that it was Government Undertaked or something like that?

look at the mp3 ID tags. Stuff like this in there:

000003C8 0000042D 00005098 0000563E 00022AE5 00022AE5 00008A85 00008C26 0000D578 0002C69C

(from Christams in Austin.mp3)

I'm going to bash script it in the meanwhile, but my script won't check and sort file types like yours - any way to make Python not give a fuck about failed exit values?

anyone on windows?

Oh, you're right. Sorry, really tired, not thinking straight.

What is the government doing with a building that valuable?

I'm not very proficient in Python unfortunately, so not sure I can help you.

If you bash script it, post here. You should be able to run "file -b" and read the result back.

I just didn't know how to whip it up quickly with a shell script so used Python.

i'm working on some bookkeeping right now for the newfags. im trying to make it good, and if its still shit you guys can fix it up for me.

there are six files that were noted for being particularly interesting. cat_fart__guitar_1 through 6 were all the same sound when played in an mp3 player, and were the same length/filesize, but showed very distinctly different data when look at with a hex editor. however, looking on diy church's archive.org, i cannot find them. they were probably purged. so, /r/ing those 6 files if the user that did the comparisons before still has them. otherwise yeah this is probably a dead lead now.

need a passphrase

Put it in a try-except block

DETECTING MP3STEGO EMBEDDED CONTENTS: A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON A PARITY STEGANOGRAPHY ALGORITHM

currently reading this - etda.libraries.psu.edu/catalog/9586

download link to his thesis in on the right.

I'm using:

for password in $(cat 10_million_password_list_top_100000.txt); do outguess -k "$password" -r pizza.jpg files/$password.dat; find ./files -size 0 | xargs rm -v; done

It shit-cans zero-length files, and saves the output as the password with a .dat extention. It doesn't like all corner cases (like apostrophes in the password - "pic's" password was one I noticed didn't work)… anyhow it's ugly as all fuck but is working.

web.arc hive.org/web/20161020163622/elkins space.com/catshit/

It's done, with exception of corner cases which I'm reviewing now.

The only way to find out is to somehow link something solid with that building.

Unless we have a volunteer to storm the building with a hockey mask and a live feed?

Because that string of letters and "white rabbits" have constantly been mentioned together.

It's not rocket surgery user.

reply to previous bread

No. It is a lying eight aka infinity with a space running through it.
SPOOPY
Maybe I am exagerrating but could this be a hint those fucking pedos want to give us? Are they really so stupid to mess with an army of autist users of an chinese copperplate engraving board backupped by KEK?

It could be a wife of a pedo.

Isn't the 14 FISH thing the myth of osiris?

thanks a lot user. this link is where any user who wants to be a cryptofag should be. study 1-6.

regarding diychurch.org, i have one more thing to say. that site employs a strategy that directly counters our strength. if you've been there, i dont have to explain it. they know our tactics and they are adapting, or it was a huge coincidence.

One thing that tells me there is something funny about those files is the fact that they are mp3. mp3 is completely useless for raw audio files in a DAW. You only ever use mp3 for mastered files / distribution of finished files. Converting a freshly recorded audio file to mp3 is BS. Something is hidden in there

I would probably do it if I lived in America and in the area. But just one person going alone is probably a bad idea, you need a couple of armed people, maybe one filming from a distance. Don't want to end up like 34a66c.

Obviously, he was fishing for teens. Get it?

This may be a reference to free masons.

freemasoninformation.com/2009/03/the-checkered-flooring/

14 year old fishing

You're probably right.

Meant to reference

no idea but any generic hex editor should be able to do that

You have to be fucking kidding me.

Hopefully the Streisand Effect will take it's course.

I'm actually getting creeped out by all this shit

he also lost his job in the ANC

don't be scared
god and memes will protect us

Actually, going on size isn't a bad approach.

We can assume that if they're embedding pizza in there, then the filesize would have to be 50KB+ for it be any good.

You should filter based on that.

If so she will be hung too on the DOTR

(check'd)
I saw the fish/eight only when NoScriot was activated. Those sick fucks are sick fucks but no retards so maybe they know that some people here are somehow technically sophisticated and are usimg tools like NoSc. And we know that they know that we know…

And on top of that 4plebs is down.

Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser.

I pulled 7ish MB of outguess password-brute-forced files from pizza.jpg, none were image files, most were "data" as reported by the file command, and I'm fucking tired as hell and going to sleep. Will fuck with scripting other steg apps tomorrow. God speed to all of you working to get to the bottom of this, and fuck all of you pedos.

What if the word salad posts are some kind of way to advertise the kids and they all have a pattern that can be followed by knowledgeable people?

I can only see multiple anons storming that shit being a viable option.
I've been lurking for only 2 hours on my phone and I'm fucking creeped. 34a66c needs to be avenged/saved.

sage for shitposting

I have 7MB of shit extracted into random files, they all compress to about 512K with XZIP… do you want the XZIP file to fuck with while I sleep?

what file are we trying to find the password of?

Not gonna lie that little chubby kid with the Pizza shirt is pretty much my spirit animal.

Everyone in this thread already sees that. Cmon man :P

Code for steghide, by the way (bash):
image="file.jpg"c=0while read p || [[ -n $p ]]; do let "rem = $c % 10000" if [ $rem -eq 0 ]; then echo $c fi steghide extract -q -p $p -sf $image -xf brute-sh_out &> /dev/null let c=c+1done < 10_million_password_list_top_100000.txt
If the password is wrong, it spits out "steghide: could not extract any data with that passphrase!" to stderr instead writing a file.

why would they do that?

WE ARE CLOSE TO BUMP LOCK, LETS CUT THE CHIT CHAT AND LET THE SMART CODERS NOT LOSE THIS THREAD WHEN THEY WAKE UP, PLEASE

4chan despite behing disliked here really helped a lot with the digging

why they would do that?
i guess in the beginning they tried to not delete, because they thought it would get more attention,

when it did not stopped they had to delete

our digging caused many of these people to destroy evidence and try to hide better

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html

Bill Blair? I knew Fantino was a nonce, but Blair?

can you go try to fit in on a shitpost or something?

Well I've finally finished reading through the previous threads and shit. Im seriously not gonna be sleeping tonight. I already have problems with having nightmares about dead/dying kids and that blue barrel is gonna fucking haunt me.

it really looks like human (brain) tissue doesnt it?
or am I crazy

Hello newfriend. Welcome to Holla Forums.

I had the same feeling in the old days when I first saw /hebe/

I was hugely into forensic studies in middle and high school One of the reasons I have those nightmares is because I took a Police Explorers program and one of the days was about forensics and they showed us a bunch of crime scene photos. Some of them were kids. It definitely looks SOMETHING organic and rotting.

Also there are pacifiers and plush

Kill me

"After adoption, there is no way of proving that the child was in fact adopted and not sold to slavery of some kind or even dismembered for transplant organs. The police agree to turn a blind eye. Parents get no answers. Regardless that there is a staggering 2,000 foster children missing in North America in 2006, the police officers keep handing our children over freely to the phantom foreign criminally organized ring. This staggering number of missing children does not happen when children are left with their real parents. These loopholes have lead to a pandemic of pedophiles and their enablers in position of authority over children. These authorities do not have to prove anything or answer to anyone."

47075_1.7 Abducted Children Laws Part 2.doc

No sensible files found with Outguess run on 20151025_191141_resized.jpg using dictionary:
github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/raw/master/Passwords/10k_most_common.txt

Code updated below to be more error resistant:
import os;import subprocess;import sysimport re# Settingsoutput_folder = "output"temp_file = "temp.file"input_file = sys.argv[1]dictionary_file = sys.argv[2]try: os.stat(output_folder)except: os.mkdir(output_folder) with open(dictionary_file) as f: for password in f: print("Trying: " + password) try: shit = subprocess.check_output(["outguess", "-k", password.strip(), "-r", input_file, temp_file]) except: print("Steg program shat itself.") file_type = subprocess.check_output(["file", "-b", temp_file]) if file_type.startswith("data"): os.remove(temp_file) else: destination_folder = "output/" + re.sub(r'\W+', '', file_type)[0:64] try: os.stat(destination_folder) except: os.mkdir(destination_folder) os.rename(temp_file, destination_folder+'/'+password) # Output file type print(password + ": " + file_type)

Uhhh, how did everyone miss the comments on these files?

I did mention it. Strange isn't it. Any ideas what these coulkd mean? I don't.

it also has some occult/ritualistic meaning for them, its not only about money and sex

the very way they spread those pedo logos is somewhat ritualistic, as if it were a magick sigil

Could they be hex? You download part 1 - 6, line them all up and you'd get a new full file?

Maybe a file containing a password as I can't imagine it'd be a very large file

What happened to 34a66c? I have been off Holla Forums for a while, get me up to speed boys.

Read the op, lots of info there

I'm an user in Hawaii and I was texting all my local my friends about this just to inform them about an hour ago after finding this thread. Two guys in army gear and a man in a green zentai suit showed up at my workplace, asked if I worked here and left. Could just be a coincidence but it was creepy. Please stay safe Hawaii anons lurking the thread.

definitely looks like hex to me. no letters above F is a pretty big giveaway with that sample size.

no one knows for sure
supposedly he never posted again after that day

Make it happen!

Steghide script. I think this might work on the .wav files too?

import os;import subprocess;import sysimport re# Settingsoutput_folder = "output"temp_file = "temp.file"input_file = sys.argv[1]dictionary_file = sys.argv[2]try: os.stat(output_folder)except: os.mkdir(output_folder) with open(dictionary_file) as f: for password in f: print("Trying: " + password) try: shit = subprocess.check_output(["steghide", "extract", "-sf", input_file, "-p", password.strip(), "-xf", temp_file]) file_type = subprocess.check_output(["file", "-b", temp_file]) if file_type.startswith("data"): os.remove(temp_file) else: destination_folder = "output/" + re.sub(r'\W+', '', file_type)[0:64] try: os.stat(destination_folder) except: os.mkdir(destination_folder) os.rename(temp_file, destination_folder+'/'+password) # Output file type print(password + ": " + file_type) except: print("Nothing found.")

Not very well tested.

Run the same as the other one:
sudo apt-get install steghide
python steghide.py file.jpg dictionary.txt

I went ahead and did an exact quote Google search on "up and running 13 mmorpgs" from the Indiana Colts post. It came up with two other weird looking blogs that are word salad as well, but certain words are swapped out.

And what now?

00000A06 00000B6B 00004002 00003FEB 0002F678 0004DA3E 00008211 0000864F 000507A7 0004D89C 00000607 000006F9 00002859 00002FAA 0004D953 0004DAA7 0000814A 00008035 000507A7 0004DE05 0000088E 00000935 0000349B 00003A03 0004E458 0004DB29 000083E0 00008266 0004F4AC 00050605 000008EE 0000099D 00003067 000035FB 0002F678 0004DB29 00007F4F 00008260 0004F443 0002721F 0000086E 0000083F 000040C9 00002D03 00050D43 0004DA3E 00008176 0000792F 0004D89C 00013F2F 000009A8 0000088D 00003597 0000417D 0004E1CB 0004DA58 000081D0 00007FC4 0004D89C 0004F33E

Yeah, because these are spun articles. Used to be common a few years ago, it's original content to mess with Google search rankings and make your site look bigger.

No big deal. Not a lead whatsoever.

nigger the cyphered text was uploaded the day after comey reopened his investigation. you're gunna have to shill harder than that.

It did cross my mind that it could be some sort of bot. I've heard about old forums that have been abandoned and now they're just bots communicating with each other. With no user input for them to "learn" and correct themselves, eventually their posts degenerate into gibberish.

ok the hex in the mp3 id3 comments is nothing. i.imgur.com/RsToeiR.png

"Cyphered text" lmfao. Pretty sure 99% of you are LARPing now.

The trail has been cold for a while now, no real clues. People are posting nonsense and making stuff up (white rabbit, hidden files, etc.) and hoping some dumb teenagers will believe it.

We are now firmly in /x/ territory.

that's a better effort. still needs work though.

Guys,

I'm a web-dev. Would you be interested in a investigation organisation website? A central place for all our research, with options to set connections between people, links, pictures and emails. Maybe auto-generate mind maps based on the data. But mainly to keep track of and visualize all the connections between the people.

Underrated posts.

I noticed today when I got on to Holla Forums that we are up to 4700 users. That's at least a thousand more than even peak shilling during the election. Keep digging lads.

Not really. OPSEC via comprimised Admins could sabotage the cause.

No thanks.

I get your point, It would have to be verifiable in some way, maybe edit-logs or hourly dumps to pastebin or similar.

Nice find, stops that dead end.

How can I tell if an MP3 was encoded at 8hz ?

"The reasoning here is that since the MP3Stego application
uses the 8hz MP3 encoder, if an MP3 is determined to been created using another encoder, it
cannot then be embedded with MP3Stego content, since MP3Stego was not used to create the
file."

what barrel?

there are multiple forms of approaching this case, when you generalize that "we are now firmly in /x/ territory" you're merely trying to destabilize the whole movement

btw, i wouldn't dismiss the data analysis some anons are doing, because its one plausible road

go shill somewhere else, Schlomo

blue bucket see

sli.mg/a/hhe7CP
the hawaii stuff is sketchy, but so far i dont think it's been directly linked back to everything else. please correct me if i'm wrong.

it's empty

but FBI could hire someone to find which chemical would leave black scarring on it. :)

If you were a hillary supporter last week you need to lurk fucking more and shut up until you realize the harm you have already caused to your psyche. You are not yet qualified to comment on shit, you have only started going insane. Get back to us when you find solace in your new awareness.

mp3s were encoded with
Logic Pro 9.1.3COM
Doesn't look like MP3Stego

just an old dirty bucket, you don't need special chemicals to make such stains

there is a piece of fucking tissue in it. lurk more

That's because you are slow, and haven't yet realised that all these roads have reached a dead-end.

How fucking impossibly stupid do you need to be, to think everyone who disagrees with you on an ANONYMOUS FORUM is a "shill" for an international pedo ring

THREAD NEARING POSTLOCK

Any mods on to make and sticky a new bread?

i dont know what bucket your looking at, but this bucket looks like it was recently filled with fresh blood and brain matter.

Uh, guys

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands&action=history

Could try putting that into a converter, like hex to file? Found a site that has a number of option like hex to ascii etc. but I'm wary of seeing what happens when trying to file…

Yes, possibly, possibly not.

The Black stuff can be chemically analyzed, however. That adds further proof of disposal, even if they washed out the fucking bucket.

Much better photo, thanks.

the photo is old. i dont think it can be examined

do we have physical acess to this bucket?

no its very old
one guy on GLP made it few years ago

ATS not GLP
my bad

Spliced hex? I'll try deleting the zero sets and double coding / other austistic grunt work. Can't be much more than a sentence. If has to manually decoded like graphed binary, it may well be a symbol.

The column on the right has been over-looked. Unicode, Unicode rotation?

Good stuff, user. Remember to bring that up and source it when this shit gets collaged/capped.

the reddit post was from six months ago and the guy seemed obviously freaked out to some degree. he mentions having to "flee" and what that's about is anyone's guess. plus it's in hawaii.

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

IF YOU AGENTS DON'T FUCKING UPHOLD YOUR OATH AND PUT THE CLINTONS AND RELATED IN JAIL, THEN SUCKSTART A SHOTGUN

WE HAVE HAND FED YOU EVIDENCE, ARE YOU ACTING UPON IT?

The hex may have complements or signed magnitude to it
youtube.com/watch?v=FamrrDi6RL0

this is the guy

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113994/pg1

Remains of organic tissue dissolved in acid or base.

IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER:
DO NOT ENGAGE THESE PEDOPHILES ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, OR ANYWHERE ELSE. DO NOT LET THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW. DO NOT TRY TO TROLL THEM OR SHITPOST OR B8 OR ANYTHING ELSE.

THE MORE THEY BECOME AWARE OF THE DIGGING, THE MORE TIME THEY HAVE TO COVER THEIR TRACKS AND GET RID OF EVIDENCE.

this
we already caused lots of damage by warning them

they deleted lots of evidence …
and probably the most damnig evidence they got rid of

they were very brazen and uncareful now they are very careful again

sort of late. besta pizza changed logo already

logo doesnt matter too much

if they had children hidden
or corpses in freezers they probably got rid of the now

Aaaaaaaaaand it's fake. Probably the same thing as FBIanon. More LARPing.

If we come across anything else or if we find a new lead, we cannot give them the chance to know what we're digging into.

This shit clearly spans quite far and involves a large number of individuals and organizations.

Giving them time to panic on social media is a benefit for them, not us.

Actually their logo is an evidence

look at this: