DON'T THESE TWO LURK? LET'S PICK A CABINET

Surely we can summon enough magick to get this done. We just won an election and it is our right.

Start researching and finding our candidates quickly so we can spend Christmas letting The God Emperor know the will of his people.

Other urls found in this thread:

w
hexcolortool.com/#bbff88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rowdy Gowdy for AG for a start right?

COME ON RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Who would make a good SecDef?

Someone who hates war

You dont want to war Mexico and Canada?

I love the slick back they're doing with their hair.

No. Dan Pena for treasurer

Seriously though Don, there's no more need for PR, just post.

Gowdy or Guiliani for Attorney General?

I already know who the Secretary of energy will be: Jeb Bush

The Trump campaign was largely a military coup by Military Intelligence.

I think we all fucking know who's going to be secretary of defense.

Eric "David Duke deserves a bullet" Trump is not our guy.

I used to have hair like that. Then it fell out.

Ted Cruz for supreme court plox.

This

There's something really fucking off about this picture. Gonna save it.

With Cruz you lose.

Gowdy is one hardcore motherfucker but Guiliani, is in my opinion the only politician in the country with a truly exemplary and highly respectable record. Fucker took down the mob and actually make NYC great again single handily.

Also his specialty is RICO cases and prosecuting organized corruption, He's quite experienced in that field. So honestly I vote for the dago.

He's also muh 9/11 man so he might try to holocaust the Saudis.

I don't think you got what he meant by that.
Leftists of course can't think deep so it goes over their head, they see, "David Duke bad thing be done to him"

But if you think long enough, why would David Duke deserve execution, has he murdered anyone? Has Duke ever actually broken the law?

Or was it subtle praise?

He plays a mean game of 4D chess.

So you're saying… that Eric was saying that David deserves a bullet chambered in a gun so he can fire it at a kike?

Eric needs a bullet through the head. Jr is alright.

Baron is the best son. Don't doubt the autism.

You've got the strange grid pattern likely caused by compression, but he looks like a video game character to begin with anyway

The spirit of the rallies needs to continue with Trump BBQs - let the legion network together and form 100 right wing clubs. A freikorps will be naturally created.

It was about time too.

A stable base of white soldiers are needed for America to be world hegemon, and the German genocide would have robbed them of the role of the good guy that stand for freedom, that America have based all their propaganda around.

looks like a slimy banker cut to me

they need to go 1930s undercut or go home

You're forgetting something important

WHO DO WE WANT ON THE SUPREME COURT?

Trump gets an appointment!

No Neocon Jews in the admin at all. Period. They tried to destroy Trump at every turn. These are not the sorts of enemies you want to keep closer than your friends. These are the ones you purge from civil society. These are the ones whose names you delete from history.

Ted Cruz

How about some pollacks apply directly for some fat political appointments: w ww.greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

Go fucking hang yourself.

This

I have been calling for the South Carolina Bulldog to be AG since Trump first announced his candidacy.

resume
2008-2016 Executive Director of Applied Memetics, Planet Earth

Censorship is fine if it's for our benefit; after all, we have proof we're right and that complete fascism is the perfect form of human government. The same goes for "murder", or in our version, DOTR. Otherwise yes you're right.

>appeal to God Emperor Trump for a grant to pursue Memetic Warfare defense operations as his arm of clandestine intelligence as a branch of the FBI

>get paid to shitpost, spread propaganda and live the Holla Forums+ /xpol/ +/BMW/+Holla Forums dream

One can wish

not that I imply, intend to imply, appear to imply, or directly condone, appear to condone, or intend to condone any act of illegal status; only a fool would take anything posted here as fact; everything contained in my previous post is at best satire. 11/11/16 @12:00 PST - user

Judge Dredd, of course.

Yes, but someone who's not afraid of it, either.

hexcolortool.com/#bbff88

You're green like Kek.

Judge Judy…after she's been Monarched into resisting all (((suggestions))).

#148800, nigga.

Guess you're right, still seems to come pretty close to it though.

Isn't he a Soros plant or something though?

No

Gowdy kicks so much ass
Just started following him a few weeks back surprised I never heard of him earlier

I say Ron Paul for treasury

Karl Denninger for Treasury, Ron Paul for State.

And I don't want my dick to get any harder, but then there's this vidya.

He's probably quite busy, and will be for a while, he's barely using twitter because of it.

I watched it for the memes

>Ron Paul or the Randlet

That's David Icke you dumbass. Dr. Duke is one of our grandpas.

kek. Never gets old.

Forgot to add:

I personally hope that Michael Scheuer gets an important position.

2024 is going to be a bloodbath between Eric and Donald Jr.
They are going to run against each other because Eric is going to cuck for globalism and try to bring back the "old america" from the 90s-mid 2000s and don Jr is going to want to push for a more fash direction.
They will come to blows and one will die.

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

If they are lurking they need to IMMEDIATELY watch Veep & House of cards.

Public office is like stepping into a viper's den, don't trust them, no lobbyists, insiders, nothing.

Making America Great Again means breaking free of entrenched interests regardless. Here's some nonpartisan ideas to start:

1. Ron Paul for the treasury. Make the unaccountable Federal Reserve pay for buying our nation and sending us into debt.

2. DEA headed by someone who strives to reclassify pot as a medically useful substance. This will do wonders in winning over liberals. Plus it just makes sense. To hell with those that prey on others who break the law by owning a plant.

3. Secretary of "Defense", someone like Trump who was against Iraq from the beginning. Bring our troops home, America first. If they're worried about losing their jobs, hire the troops to rebuild our infrastructure.

4. Secretary of Energy: someone who wants to make America energy independent. Subsidize fusion & Thorium reactors. If we can harness unlimited energy, we rule the world.

5. make absolutely sure the internet is seen as essential as gas & water. You owe it to Wikileaks to keep the Net neutral & free from corporate influence. Otherwise one of the channels that derided Trump could control your access.

I want lolbergs to leave

Me too, but I have a feeling that Donald's kike son-in-law won't allow it.

I don't care what position they get as long as they start donating to foreskin regeneration, I'll be happy. Someone make this happen, I want my goddamn foreskin back.

Personally I'd like to see Randlet stay in the senate. I think his talents are better served there.

The more important thing is that these guys keep an eye out on Ivanka and Jared (the Marc Antony and Cleopatra to Caesar Trump). Those 2 are squirming to become the power down the line and Barron's (Augustus) life will be in danger tbh.

rumor has it that Kushner might get Chief of Staff, supposedly he had a meeting with the current CoS when Trump went to see Obama

RON PAUL STAND TALL

Yes and there's cronies already pushing that Ivanka will be running in 8 years. This is a classic bagel takeover.

So Don "warming up the gas chambers" Trump Jr. then?

I'm pretty sure Trump knows better than to let the kikes jew him.

I think President Trump will name him the Special Prosecutor to go after the Clintons.

Secretary of the Treasury: Ron Paul

Secretary of Defense: Michael Flynn

Secretary of Homeland Security: Michael Scheuer

Gen Mattis

Maybe so, but it's better they not be there period. Just one less piece of bullshit to deal with.

He's getting a little old though. Would be a great honor for him but he might just stick to adviser role.

I don't see it. The only guy near Trump with libertarian/conspiracy interest in this area is Roger Stone. He pushed Trump to mention the Fed, but I doubt many around him want to deal with that can of worms right now.

I could see it, but I think Giuliani is a more likely pick for AG. Doesn't mean there isn't a place for Gowdy, though. He's going to be the special prosecutor that rapes the Clintons, Obama and Comey.

Oh that's what I was implying. He knows that once the kikes get in, they WILL find a way to jew you in some form. There is zero need to have any jews in government. I am legitimately curious as to what this country would be like if all the kikes suddenly disappeared.

yes

Dan Pena is Spanish for 'They are shameful'

Good to know I'm not the only one who watched this.
Now that the election is over, I'm gonna go back and make /bane/ great again.

You're doing kek's work, user.

THIS

Kek
I know the feeling user.

i got no idea where do you get that idea from, but thinking about that, its pretty much how Rome was build. Brother killing brother beacuse Its His country that matters

It's a classic NYC businessman/banker haircut and part of the wealthy white man uniform in the city. Not like those faggy haircuts on the west coast.

A bunch of cucks on halfchan were saying Jill Stein should be the EPA person. It amazes me how cucked that place is every time I check up on it.

latino outreach!

Director of a post-purge CIA.
(checked)
Agreed. He needs to grow more as a statesman.

VENTURA
HULK HOGAN

Either way, I think Trump should avoid the neocons.
I don't know if he has to pick Republicans but if he doesn't he should look for independents or reform party members as well.

Why not get off your asses and start using your power to attack CNN and MSNBC three days off non stop anti Trump riot coverage. Fools they are pushing for the popular vote and that could happen. Dec 19th. IMHO these company's need to be prosecuted for. Treson against the. American people. Muy cabinet will not happen if you let your guard down now

Anyone have any evidence Hunter S. Thompson was cucked? I greatly respect the man and am interested in any politicos he respected and if they're still alive and functioning. Might be a good source for names we haven't thought of. Best person for the job and all that.

Guiliani and Ron Paul for the win!!!

Sleepy Negro and Krispy Kreme GTFO

Pissed me off too, but its because he married a jew.

This all of my this

Shaved head fixes that problem.