Tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/700602767
youtube.com/watch?v=WeZhvQaN-Vo
viralliberty.com/putinl-arrest-warrant-george-soros/
archive.is/EJlZl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I dead? Or is it christmas? Its a dream.

This past week is all one very long beautiful sweet dream.

link?

Guy should axe the fucking kike himself. His father was murdered by a man who bought into the poison. Soros knew full well that the Dallas police shooting was the next logical conclusion. Niggers even mocked the cops whilst they were looting from the confusion.

If it were my dad, Sorts would be a dead man, private army or no.

archive.fo /gR91S

Son*

Nowhere near enough $$ but it's a step in the right direction.

thanks boss

There's multiple site reporting it, well, except CNN.

Yeah, Putin should just ice this fucking kike.

dubs and trump puts a bullet through this kikes head personally

I've honestly been questioning whether or not we all died in the past few days, and whatever god there was decided to give us mercy in the afterlife. Everything is just too fucking perfect.

Soros straight funds terrorism. There is no way around this.

Trump's tweet about professional protests is a foot in the door to redpill the normalfags on this guy. Here's hoping his compound is raided and he's arrested.

Did we go to war with Russia and die in nuclear hellfire only to wake up in the right timeline?

Hopefully this is a cause Peter Thiel would be willing to bankroll (like he did for Hulk Hogan). Honestly, litigation has nothing to do with who's in the right but rather who has the most cutthroat attorneys and is willing to pay to drag the case out indefinitely. A normal person could never afford to defeat Soros in court, but if a fellow billionaire wanted to go after Soros out of spite, they could use this case as a proxy to hurt him.

upvote for good news thread

Here's an idea. Let's all sue him.

You mean like a class action lawsuit? I think it would be easier if an entire city like Chicago did that instead. If anyone should be mad at BLM it's Chicago.

I hope he knows what he's getting into here.
If I were him, I'd be wearing kevlar every day until the case is settled.

550 million is pocket change for him. His real wealth is probably somewhere in the trillions.

You two are onto something here. The people of Dallas would be behind this and could gain sympathy nationwide. I'm on mobile or I'd start a petition to get this going and spread to normies. Maybe start a gofundme for the dude.

The important thing is exposing a kike's use of money to undermine our society and harm our people. If we play this right with social media propaganda efforts the number of redpills that can be dispensed will be yuge.

Huh. Hispanic I guess.

I love the current year +1.

lel

me too quads user.

lol, what happens if he doesn't show up for court?

no, user, this is not a dream

this is Trumps america

Midway through the year I got a fortune cookie that read
"The current year will bring you much happiness."
I've kept it on my desk because I thought it was funny enough to keep. Between Gawker getting slammed, Brexit happening, Trump getting elected, and now Soros being sued, I understand that it was prophecy.
The current year is ours, lads. We've memed 2016 into submission. Never stop shitposting you glorious Nazi frog worshiping wizards.

Would be good if Soros & all Soros-connected groups were banned from U.S. soil like Russia has done with a warrant for his arrest as well.
Even better if the man, his family & all his groups had their assets frozen & were lined up in front of a firing squad.

Regardless, he is just one of many destructive parasites.

These aren't dreams. They're memes.

Dude, we woke up inside.

Man, all those people on twitter calling out Soros and the other kikes of the establishment… we made a snowball, soon enough people will start naming the jew like there is no tomorrow.

Fourth Reich soon, fellow goyim.

If this was just a standard elite and not Soros, or a much larger lawsuit able to actually take Soros down, it'd be reasonable to see Trump stepping in. A chance to strike the hydra and be known as the hero you are for it. But as it stands, it'd be a mistake to declare war with such a minor assault.

trump isn't even in the office yet and everything is going so right

hey guys, now that we are in power, I think its safe to say that geoge sorrows needs to be suicided with 3 shots from the back of his head while tied up to a chair.

who agrees with me?

That's why I keep saying; never underestimate the normalfag. Just because they don't post here or they fear the hacker known as 4chin doesn't mean they can't understand kikery when they see it. Sometimes when you lead a horse to water, they drink the entire river and ask for more.

I dont know where you are from but you need to go back.

Didn't live in the traditional age to see white splendor
Didn't live in the age of practical space travel
Lived in the age of memes, beginning of space travel and the final solution to the jewish problem

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

checked

Soros MUST be executed. Rothschilds next.

Stop it, it's a spooky thought. I like to think we live in the reality where we won the coin toss and avoided WW3 all together.

Spread it far and wide

The fact that he's even attempting it makes me think that somebody is backing him. Maybe it's Peter Thiel again. Maybe it's our President Elect…

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/700602767

This is what we need. Go after their money. That's the only thing that gives kikes power. Without it they're nothing.

Post the fortune for meme potential

user, you are truly a martyr for the cause

SIEG HEIL

Peter Thiel is obviously the anti-Gorge Soros and has just completely checkmated him.

And Peter is a 100% Aryan goy.

He's also a fag.

Kind of like Milo. Why have fags become so based recently?

Unlike Milo, he isn't a flamboyant faggot. He was in the closet until Gawker outed him. Unlike Milo, he isn't broadcasting messages across social media about how much he loves nigger dick.

hah

So far it has and I don't even mean recent political events.

True, he's the type of fag who doesn't give of any indicators of loving dick in public.

Never thought i'd be the Aryan gay mafia that'd finally end up pushing Soros's shit in.

More like on her way to Saudi Arabia.

Not sure if they will welcome her after she failed that hard though.

Trump already has a hate-boner for the saudis. If they harbor clinton on top of that, what do you think he's going to do?

The United States turning their back on the Saudis to be picked apart by Iran and Syria is a dream of mine. Dat oil dependency tho.

The Saudis better get Pakistan's nuke soon then. The goal was always to make sure Saudi Arabia and Israel nuke one another and the islamic and jewish worlds utterly annihilate one another as foretold by kek.

inb4 the cop gets fired and suicided in next three months.

Please Kek do not make it so.

Incoming tragic traffic accident in T minus

Blame them for 9/11 and kill every member of the house of Saud.

Pls god Saudi Arabia is the only middle eastern country that we should've actually invaded. They deserve it so bad.

Oil dependency?

1. Go back on the gold standard, getting rid of the petrodollar
2. Force Dildeau to increase exploitation of oil all over Canada and to build the Keystone pipeline
3. Use Canadian and domestic oil instead of sandnigger oil,
4. Let Russia, Iran and Syria have fun with Saudi Arabia.
5. Take care of Israel once and for all.

The only? Really, nigger?

The instant that happen Trump gets shot by (((them))). TBQH whole middle east deserves to be wiped off the map. One big radioactive crater to roast marshmallows in. Kikes and sandniggers must go.

We can make cars run on water and electricity, the problem is those business interests and their pressure on the government.

Nah Qutar and the UAE deserve the rope as well.

Interestingly enough the Egyptian government is extremely happy that Trump won and the Muslim Brotherhood is extremely butthurt.

Oil is a huge basis of the chemical and plastics industry, you'd reduce oil consumption by a lot by making transportation not dependent on hydrocarbons but oil still has quite a lot of important other uses.

Jesus, the most obvious one is gonna yet again sell other state secrets to whatever enemy the US has while you're busy helping them increase their land area.

I'm not even sure Trump can be assassinated. Didn't you hear that he hired 13 of the worlds best mercenary companies to protect him and merged his mercs into a single force?

Most likely has a lot of Blackwater men since Erik Prince seems to love the guy.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, NEWFAG

Or better yet, killed

It's a culmination of events.
From using "Kek" as lol to sadfrogs and so forth.

But I think the "Les Bains" incident really tore the veil of reality and let Kek awaken fully.
Or rather, he's in the process of that.

He's clearly benevolent, too.

For us

Indeed.
Or perhaps for you

we aren't there yet. Battery energy density isn't good enough and hydrogen embrittlement is still poorly understood.

Oil is still the way for the near future.

Sometimes I wonder what the next Nolan Masterpiece of gonna be.

I'm pretty sure he's the only director in Hollywood besides based Mel actually happy that Trump won.

I've noticed there are scarce if any niggers let alone rampant miscegenation in any of his movies, didn't drink the proverbial koolaid despite being in such close proximity to the MSM.
Bravo Nolan.

It has already been done and demonstrated.
The whole energy crisis could be solved in a heart beat but it would free all of mankind and we could make the deserts bloom.
They will never allow hydrogen as a fuel source because it is unlimited and pollution free.
I have a good idea how Stanley Meyer accomplished this but I don't have the electronic back ground to dabble with it.
I am pretty sure he used a pulsed DC square wave at the frequency of the natural frequency (resonance) of water about 110-120 HZ.
You will never see anything that can "run on water" because if you have access to that technology you can live anywhere for basically free.

On Another hopeful note I think that Hollywood freaking the fuck out over Trump means that right wing film makers like Nolan and Mel are about to make quite the comeback.

A Nationalist America is going to want nationalist and masculine entertainment.

You'll also wake up dead.

Also why I never really tried to pursue what stanley did.
But I am tempted.
t. mechanical engineer

The question I want to ask is:
who is bankrolling this based as fuck father?
A lawsuit against a professional trickster billionaire like Soros is bound to be extremely expensive.

Peter Thiel is that you?

We haven't even started.
HAIL VICTORY

NUKE MECCA

How about capture him and put him for life in prison instead of suing him. What he did was a first degree criminal offense to many countries. Lock this fucker up already.

Apparently Zoe Kravitz was denied an audition for Dark Knight Rises. When asked why Nolan said 'We're not going urban for this role'

I'd say because women are increasingly frequently god fucking awful

Milosevic tried to kill Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=WeZhvQaN-Vo

How about

I always wondered who buys those gimmicky hydrogen fuel cell toys that have half the capacity of a normal battery and are ten times the price.

Its people like you.

It irritates me so much that Anjem Choury is in prison, recruiting people to ISIS much more efficiently then he ever would outside.

The UK is retarded to keep this man around

TRS is filled with literal faggots and Milo was caught in a bait and switch scam.

Sure is based. Fucking faggots need gassing to cure them.

I think even Milo would agree with you on that.

Is archive.fo/.is compromised now? I saw a thread about it recently but had no time to take a closer look
sage for off-topic

This is the best current year ever.

Oh Oh he's a catholic and loves getting fucked by niggers.

I hope he dies painfully from AIDS

Good. keep pressing the attacks. keep all these lefty faggots on the defensive.

This should be a class action involving the families of all police victims of BLM violence. I'm all for Soros being sued, but the thought of some greasy beaner netting $550M over this sickens me. That this faggot's kid died in the line of duty is unfortunate, but he was collateral damage. We all know white cops were the target of these attacks.

Yes archive is compromised, you'd better stop archiving stuff you fucking goys :^)

>>>/cuckchan/

I don't wish for too much but the death of Soros before 2016 end… dubs decide

take mine

May kek grant his blessings to this man and his family.

He can't get away from fate forever.

Bet the old Bastard didn't expect this.
All the stress from the last week going so horribly wrong in his view will kill him.
Just you wait and see.
Then his Family and their Backers (the rothschilds) can be imprisoned on his behalf for inciting Violence.

I start to wonder what punishment Kek store for him…
As the numbers showed, death is not enough severe!

Overestimation. If that were the case, he would have the wealth and power to directly control nations without having to install his people into power.

you forget that Soros is a fugitive from Justice, that is not Kek's domain, it is Ammit's. She will devour his heart.

So… Soros will be devoured by his own kind?

What have i done?!

I don't think you all Understand the Absolute Vladman's genius here.
Putin obviously found out through his connections that this mad with power old kike had some terrible plans in place for Russia and The West, and so sometime in 2012 he asked a variety of Powerful Americans if they would be Willing to help him take down the old kike by becoming President Of The USA and preventing his puppet illary clinton from getting hold of The Presidency (Make America Great Again was registered as a Trademark by Trump the day after the 2012 Election) and so they Both spitroast georgie boy's plans after the Union is achieved in early 2017.
Brilliant.

I think your trips say more than words ever could

This praise her thighs she will consume the hearts of the wicked and raise up the hearts of the just with the scales of justice

His boss does.

Not everything. She's not here.

Oh, he will be… the dark side and their higher-ups have no empathy, no empathy at all.

EAT AND GET EATEN

Praise Kek! Praise mighty Kek for this deliverance! Praise Godemperor Trump!

It's fucking Ferguson

Lurk moar newfriend

Yep, you're correct. Zamarripa is a Hispanic name.

Hopefully all the Dallas cops involved in the shootout sue this fuck.

Not only no but fuck no retard it is obvious you did not watch the video I posted.
Stanley Meyer developed a way to use electrolysis and power his car burning oxygen and hydrogen this produces about 5 times the energy you would get using gasoline or diesel.
All the other crap is just that.
On a mass basis Hydrogen has higher enthalpy than anything else.

This is gonna be dismissed and thrown out, calling it now

The courts will never cross Soros , there is only one way to deal with the Soros problem

You're in about as much a dream as those fine dubs

FBI please

Kek was with us all along.

Where do you propose we get the hydrogen? We can get some from natural gas processing, but getting it from splitting water takes 3 times as much energy as you get from burning it.

You may be right, but just remember that hillary has already set the legal ok for extra legal assignations.

Heads we win, tails we don't lose.

Read what I wrote about stanley and watch his video it only takes " 3 times as much energy as you get from burning it" because all the HS experiments you did were designed that way.
You used a simple DC current not a square pulsed wave at the resonance of water.
He was running his fucking dune buggy on water and shortly after he got funding for a research center he got food poising from howard johnsons and died.
Imagine that?

W E W
E
W

archive.fo is one of their alternate domains, like archive.is and archive.today

Trump needs to just have Soros killed. Obama and Hillary made it ok so there shouldn't be a problem.

Wew! That was fun!

Checked.

By the way, we will be saying Marry Christmas again, folks!

I already saw a commercial on tv doing this and I thought to myself fuck I have not heard this in years.
The tides are turning for us lads.

In this case I say it's unfortunate we don't have the death penalty. No idea why he hasn't been done over in prison though.

FBI, please. You know damn well that it's the CIA who does hits as they please and not a bunch of shitposters in a Kazakh rope braiding union.

My hangover tells me I'm still alive

No, and you know it, you magnificent bastard.

I'm sure this is just a day's pay for Nosferajew, but given how angry (((they))) get when forced to part with a penny, I'm sure this will wreck his smug smile for at least a month.

That's IF they can pull it off. Georgie-porgie can afford the best lawyers on earth.

Please. He's may look like a wrinkled nutsack, but he's chock-full of stolen children's organs. He'll probably keep on chugging on that front for quite some time. No, he needs to be first in line for DotR.

You. I like you. Thanks for reminding me.

more orgone larping plox

Soros' time is up. I am part of the Saturn bloodline, keep the feeling of victory in your hearts. Satan is finally free from his (((prison))) and is no longer forced to protect these assholes. Now is the time for retribution.

Because the prisons are full of his ilk? He'd be a celebrity in there.

No, niggers are too stupid to know who Soros even is, he'd just be an old waycis white guy to them and get shanked to death with a sharpened plastic tooth brush and then they'd pull his organs out and they'd all get tazered by prison guards and his organs would start to fry/smoke.

No, not Soros, the IS cunt. I should have quoted the other post, sorry.

It's happening.

It all makes sense now.

It would be a nice start if the new administration would start barring entry to the U.S. of fuckers like this as threats to national security.

>"Lord Mark Malloch-Brown

Meme-magic strikes again.

this is what jewgle came up with, but who knows
are there any real trustworthy sources out there for the true net worth of the world's more secretive giga-kikes?

(checked)
He betrayed other jews to the Nazis. I don't think other jews would have an issue throwing him to the wolves if it benefited them.

Meme it.

Checked for justice on this kike.

The best thing is that even those funded by Soros hate the kikes

George Soros: "550 mill is just a minor setback to me, I'll just look elsewhere to get that money back" "You've changed nothing, Trump being president is all part of my grand plan"

Please Almighty and Gracious KEK, you have given us so much this year I can only ask one thing more, please end this old fuck before the years out

Praise KEK

Please tell me this is real. Someone pinch me.

Hit the Jew where it hurts, his Skekels!

THE GET HAS SPOKEN
He was always meant to be a patsy, for them, anyway.

Is this some sort of skeleton currency?

my keyboard is pro-israel

(checked)

I never believed you could make out some fresh OC from this old clip still

Well, Trump has Tesla tech and he did look awfully tired when he took the winning speech.

AND HE SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD

Can I sue Soros for being an ugly, old jewish faggot? I'll take $100 million for forcing me to look at this ugly old kike.

Actually, here's a better thought Holla Forums. We should expose George Soro's for pedophilia in DC and call it "Operation Sue the Jew" and we all get a cut of his net worth while he's thrown in prison.

Take mine friends. They're all yours.

Lets put soros on a spike.

is this zimmerman 2.0???

FUCK YEAH!

Soros for being Vlad'ed

lol not they see it's hard to control the unstable trump

ecstatic and elated

besides his punishment must be much more severe

Thank you based user

I'll throw in mine for the horrid death of that jew

ewe

hello FBI / violent trump researcher

Missed by one. Sucks.

Let me help you again lad.

This for 2 spikes in Soros.

RIP pupper

It's a dream user. But it's a good one.

Absolutely Beautiful.
I would like to donate some dollars to the guy who made this.

Holy newfag, Batman. Lurk moar

I thought I hear somewhere that Putin has a warrant out for his arrest.

I don't come to Holla Forums often m8 so I'm not in tune with the memes. Is it common knowledge or fake?

MEMES = DREAMS

Nice. Just to be thorough, you should get another piece of paper and write a timestamp on it addressing Holla Forums.

He's also under arrest in Russia..

viralliberty.com/putinl-arrest-warrant-george-soros/
archive.is/EJlZl

but she has fucked Charlie TrannydickAIDS.

why would I do that?

Isn't that like what Soros spends on lunch?

Magnum P.I. wend on View and said he didn't vote for Trump but wrote in the Police chief of this man….

Magnum doing 4D chess propaganda and getting shit on by Trump fans for it.

Putin had nothing to do with the elections, you CTR shill. Fuck off.

If they even get half of what they're asking for, I'd be rock hard for a day straight.

Gas all kikes.

Send this to the calendar man

You still missed the dubs

Let's make it another holocaust
GORRILIONS

I get the feeling he's some kind of honeypot for mudslimes

Why would you want to rob the God Emperor of the glorious revenge he has planned against this immoral, disgusting piece of filth? The punishment of Soros will be the standard by which all kikes and traitors are dispatched. Kek will have Soros' evil life at the appointed time.

This.

What a madman.

It's been a revelation :^)

Not quite.
I see a perpetual ladder to climb, but you need to see how that confuses the perception of heaven and hell.

Thought experiment:
If we were in an AI simulation, you'd want to think "what if there was a bigger enemy" "what if none of the universal concepts we perceive existed and it was a completely unique universe"
Then you see that an AI simulation of chaos is near impossible for bad reasons. There is always a greater threat.

Found the heretic.

One reptile devours the other..

checked

I don't know if he has a warrant, but I know he was banned from Russia because he has a tendency to crash wold economies for personal gain

wew!

The more Soros is dragged into the light, the easier it will be to take further legal action against him. Pretty sure trying to cause civil unrest and overthrow an election is illegal.

This should be our focus from here on out. Or atleast one of a handful (Le Pen, Comet Ping Pong Podesta, Guiding and monitoring the God Emperor). By the time the court date comes along we should prepare content and memes to get people to understand why this is probably the most or one of the most important events of the year. You saw how massive the veritas videos went or even back when we had the GeX european refugee crisis vids.

Mee it now. there is no point in waiting.

no you idiot it's because water does not have any chemical energy, it does not burn nor will any other exothermical reaction take place with it for the simple fact that it is a chemical without any energy