THE JEWS DID THIS

Holla Forums I HAVE GRAVE NEWS

RED FUCKING ALERT
STICKY THIS

Have you seen this video being passed around facebook? WELL IT'S NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SYMPATHETIC TO THE SHIT, IT'S A SCHEME.

I've been seeing this video being posted by a bunch of people lately. And I didn't think much of it, just people being bluepilled shills.

BUT NO

FACEBOOK IS USING PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS AS POLITICAL PLATFORMS SHARING THIS VIDEO.

THE TIMING IS TO LIKEN TRUMP WINNING TO HITLER'S ELECTION. THE NARRATIVE IS BEING CRAFTED AND THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING SYSTEMS ARE BEING ACTIVATED.

WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS AND FIND OUT EVERYTHING.

Shut it down! Da goyim know!

So essentially, Facebook is outright hijacking the accounts of its own users to post political propaganda. Cripes, I knew Facebook was complete shite, but they're really trying to sink as low as possible.

Seriously, gas the fucking kikes already. I hate them so much.

They should be worried about giving people new idea from historical events.

Of course your fantastic mother posted that video go.. I mean guy. Otherwise she is a dirty, filthy fucking anti-semite.

All these paranoia with you kids these days, with your fancy internets. You people should be doing something more constructive with your lives. Like attending your local univeristy! There are great courses on African American Historical studies, they wuz kangs you know? Or perhaps a gender studies course? Which the secret is, there is no such things as genders.

Or perhaps clearly confused about Jewish history, you should watch and share that video at least once a day.

And never forget the 60 gazillion. They died because of you.

bump

I'm kind of fucking scared right now, I didn't think I'd see this happening with my own eyes.

I believe you and yet we still need some kind of proof of this

You're displaying obvious sign of anti-semitism, OP.
You need some diversity training.

i believe you as well, op, but as this user said , we need more proof.

I'm not giving you guys my mother's facebook.

WHY NOT, YOU DON'T TRUST US? BTW IS SHE SINGLE?

Seriously though, maybe a screen capture of other accounts posting this. I've been mining salt the last few days and haven't seen that video posted anywhere.

I'd have to go back through days worth of facebook posts.

Here is the conversation between me and my mother about it if that makes it believable.

She's a weird purple pill about shit.

Can I just maybe say without further evidence your mother might be computer illiterate? I want to believe, but I think we need to hear a few more people saying that this happened to them. I absolutely don't put it past the kikes or anything.

Wat

??

I've seen the video being posted in multiple places. It was in the background for me until I saw my mom being confused about this.

She knows how to use facebook well enough, I'm confident facebook has been pushing this since I've seen this from people I wouldn't expect it from.

Just keep an eye out guys, maybe take a look through your feed

Trump is the best choice for america, and latinos.

Latinos are just too fucking stupid to realize it but at least we swung to trump's side way more than we did during romney/obama so maybe there's hope. Probably helped flip a couple states like Florida that we won only by a tiny margin.

Is it that weird?

THE MEMES, JACK

THE DNA OF THE SOUL

No, I understand. I realize normies are pretty well versed in kikebook. I just really think we need more confirmation, because if it is true, this is fucking huge. So we need to make sure.

Ha, nice one, I'm not retarded enough to trust that kike's identification network and give them even a click, let alone have an account.

Hey as long as you're legal I don't give a fuck. Trump is the best choice for everyone whether they realize it or not. I just didn't think there were any latinos here

I urge everyone here to look through their kikebook.

it was a close one

No. We need a reset. Every non white needs to go back

Jews break glass and its a wedding. A couple of german guys get the translation from yid to german wrong and break some windows, and the next thing you know its "oy fucking vey remember the 6 million window panes".
The fuck, did their uncle murry rothbaumstein not own stock in glass futures or something?

You've got lots of minority users. My sister even browses this place.

Globalism threatens us all, and if the jews destroy whites they're going to go after latinos for still having traditional gender roles and shit. I stand up for you guys because I know if I don't, there will be no one to stand up for us when you're gone.

Oy gevalt stupid goys, can't you see the obvious connection between a charismatic guy getting democratically elected and the 6000000 grillion?

Just cut immigration down to a fraction of a percent, introduce more incentives for working class people (read: mostly whites) to have children and cut the welfare programs that allow lower class minorities to breed like rats. America would go back to being super white in a couple generations.

Not that I'd be opposed to your solution, I come from Chile and it wasn't bad there, my family is upper middle class. I just don't think the overton window would allow for an ethno-nationalist movement to rise in the USA until you guys are predominantly white again (around 85% is my estimation). Trump is a good start m8, lets work together for now for the good of us all (except the (((elite))))

Holla Forums is happy to make bed with the peoples of other nations, some anons will even admit accepting the company of lesser races - but not as some fucking "minority," only as nationalists in their OWN country. Nobody holds any sympathy for a race traitorous parasite. Of course you likely are some misbred mestizo abomination that doesn't even have a people to call your own. When you kill yourself, drag some kikes down to hell with you faggot.

Is it true spirit cooking spooked the spics?

Back to cuckchan newfag

Except none of that will happen without an ethnonationalist uprising removing the kikes from power, newfag.

Go back.

Then some how someone came into power that lets them breed like crazy again. your solution is no permanent solution. it would do alot if we could have gotten them down to under 1% but then it would still be a problem as they would stack in their ghetto's and ruin such places. Any non white is shit at civilazation compared to whites. they wont do shit if not forced to through force.Sooner or later a bad leader will come, if thats in 10 years or 10000 years they will come. Remember it only takes one bad leader for a legacy to fall.

Why should I even oppose this?

Investigate, I understand.

…but I want Adolf Hitler for Fuhrer of The United States of America.

I want everyone to make the association between Hitler and Trump and to say that both were right.

Whatever you say. Good luck with that, no seriously, remove them from power.

How do you plan on uncucking all your white brothers? Around 40% of them are cucked and vote for the benefit of niggers at this point. You guys should be glad minorities gave trump the win, if they didn't swing to him and the minority vote stayed the same as it did during Obama/Romney then you would have had Hillary.

My first solution was a temporary solution that would have bridged the gap from now, to your proposed solution of complete deportation. Take a moment to think.

I do not (((echo))) this (((user)))'s sentiment at all. Non-whites do not belong in white nations, period.

When I first heard kikebook was a thing I dismissed it with "nobody will ever be retarded enough to use this shit site, it's complete garbage".

Sadly, the internet isn't just a few millions white males, it's been opened up to the retarded hoardes and as it turns out they don't use their computers except for very retarded things.

Remember that super-pac commercial that was ridiculous, equating deportation with gassing? spread that to make it look ridiculous. Also, please post ;-; I can't find it

Block all non-white immigration, deport/kill all non-whites.

You guys act like mass deportations to restore the racial purity of a nation can't, haven't, and never will happen – that it's unthinkable. Queen Elizabeth the First wants a word with you.

Hitler was charismatic.

He fixed the economy.

Trump and Hitler actually REALLY DO share a LOT in common.

I'm not saying it's impossible in all conditions. I'm saying that current conditions would not allow for it and you need to move the window of acceptable ideas to that point. Did you not read my post?

Your mom's gaslighting you, user

Been here since first exodus faggot, and halfchan since '05. Most of you autists who cry "newfag" are high-schoolers struggling with a superiority complex

Once God Emperor status is attained, then the purifying of the country can begin. But right now Trump needs the spics and niggers on his side to appease the normies. Not saying it's ideal, but our cause takes time. Unless he goes full 14/88 while in office, that's the best case scenario

That would be some next level shit.

They had very different personalities though. Hitler seemed more like a nerd Holla Forumsack, a bit of a weird loner whereas Trump is an extremely popular chad.

The difference between Trump and Hitler is there's no equivalent to USA in WW2 that acted as jewish pawn. Even Putin is sympathetic to Trump.

As a spic I want to tell you that I hate fucking pieces of shit like you. You handle spanish like a nigger and defile the name of the ancient romans with that stupid word stamped on us by a colombian that was then used by Napoleon to further his agenda. You also don't belong in the USA motherfucker. Fuckign kill yourself.

test

>>>/test/
is the other way faggot

They're already trying to do this, the same way they want English speakers to use their imaginary pronouns.

China
Just kidding, I know they couldn't do shit.

fake

what do you expect by doing this crap? to troll? Because is humiliating how lame you are

get out, retard

correct. here are a some posts to explain china's military prowess to any normies that might be lurking

You aren't using it right sonny! You gotta milk the system, blend in with the normies, make friends with people, cozy up to local politicians, get access to their kikebook feeds.
by pretending to be a fine upstanding librul shitizen I can see who among them is the most degenerate of all.
I am in deep cover, suffering through the hell of commifornia waiting for the coming racewar.

No shit dumbass, they are called ads, and they can use people's faces and account to spread them.

This will be the nail in the coffin for them.

It's the ultimate redpill. People will wonder why they go to such extreme measures so as to hijack peoples accounts. The cat is out of the bag.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

And this is acceptable to you? You just said exactly what he said, you cocksucking faggot.

So when does Trump subpoena Facebook records and go after them ?

All non-whites have to go back. Holla Forums has always been and will forever be an ethnic nationalist board. This doesn't mean we hate non-white anons, but eventually you have to go back and make your native homelands great again.

this guy gets it, you can't just flip a switch and instantly have nazi Germany. Some people here are indulging in unrealistic fantasies. Identify the (((problem))), share the knowledge, work together so everyone can have a country free of the problem, win-win (except for the jews).

It's fucking obvious but doing shit like this will only redpill people more. Forced propaganda is what got Trump elected and people questioning the media and not trusting them anymore. Kikes are the top of privilege to the left and we can't forget Palestine either and the right is already turning on kikes are daring to say that America First is antisemitic or whatever else whining of the second is it with them.

If this is true, and I haven't seen anons with kikebook accounts confirm, so the fuck what? They've been calling him Hitler for a year and a half. They'll be calling him Hitler through his entire time. It's kikebook being kikebook by pulling lefty propaganda bullshit. Don't use it.

It is even more intersting how they make it so latinos and spics in general share stuff in english. Do they think they are too stupid to realize what's going on?

This seems like a test to me to see if they are able to force views in real accounts without they getting mad, as long as they use "generally accepted things", such as the holocaust.

That Spanish sucks. You are not a Latino, you are a disgrace. Learn proper Spanish because Mexicans hate Pochos and their broken shit-ass English so much the Government has been campaigning for the populace to be "more welcoming" of our "fellow countrymen crossing the border" for years.

Fix your fucking Spanish or die when you are deported back here.

t. Mexican living in Mexico.

We need more proofs of this.

OP sorry, but we need others to prove this.

WE GOT US A SPIC OFF, BOYS

Funny how they over looked how the smashing happened because of the murder of an ambasador.

All the reddit spacing on this thread…

I call bullshit on everything after this post. This is a troll thread.

I had a similar problem the other day. Normal when I see anti trump or stupid Shit in general I hide it from my feed in hopes that kikebook gets the message that I don't wanna see that Shit. But this happen ( the white error message was when I tired to report it)