A REDPILLED GUY GOT INTO CONGRESS!

Meet former Radio Host and new Congressman for Minnesotas 2nd district (which he won in a landslide)
(also hes not a Jew)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Lewis_(radio_host)

He has made statements such as 2nd pic related along with

I've heard bits of his show. He seemed pretty conventional (for a radio talker) but I hope he makes an impact.
Rand Paul endorsed him I think.

Hes definitely redpilled on the race issue and the woman issue. Any indication that hes not down with the JQ?

2017 is going to be great

anyone aware of white genocide has got to be aware of the JQ

bump

He sounds like he visits Holla Forums

Ahhhhh this

I want to suggest keeping a list of bad goys in power or running for positions - we let Sheriff Arpaio lose to some butt fuck because we were so focused on Trump (with a little bit of love sent over to Duke) - but it'd be too easily co-opted by our enemies.

Trump still needs someone to appoint to the head of ICE

YES
E
S

Based.

Holy fuck the uncuckening is happening right before our eyes

bump

This man talks like peter schiff, love it.

bump

I see the "quotation marks" this presstitute is putting around everything he wants to cast as untrue or laughable so that the reader won't believe it. But this guy just made it into Congress and everything he says is 100% true. You know the writer would be jizzing his pants over the vibrant diversity if this were José Luís saying identical things about Lah-tee-noce and the richness of their experience.

These Jews had better watch out before we shut their lying Jewish mouths for them.

I was impressed with those west-swedistanis, they almost went red, within 1.5 points of it I believe

In New Sweden, no less. Good for them. If only Sweden could be so fortunate.

How's Dr. Duke's chances?

Nonexistent, he only got %5

Arpaio is a catholic fuckhead who worships the earth more than the Creator. He says that animals should have the same rights as humans.