AMERICA YES!

=But will Trump allow it? Australia to send 1800 asylum seekers from Nauru and Manus Island to the U.S. after months of negotiations=

Australia and the US are set to announce a new immigration deal
Up to 1800 ­refugees from Nauru and Manus Island will be resettled
Announcement is about to be made after months of negotiations
It would effectively end the offshore detention of asylum-seekers
Australia and the US are set to announce a new immigration deal that would see up to 1800 ­refugees from Nauru and Manus Island getting resettled.

Australia and the US are 'poised' to announce an immigration solution after months of negotiations, The Australian reports.

An announcement of the ­agreement is expected within days from the Obama ­administration. However, the decision would have been agreed before Donald Trump - a hugely vocal opponent of refugee resettlement to the U.S. - won the presidential election on Wednesday.
The latest development could involve the US taking detainees from Nauru in the South Pacific and Manus Island in Papua New Guinea. The move would effectively end the offshore detention of asylum-seekers.

The new development follows the federal government's hard line policy to deny boat arrivals any chance of setting foot on Australian soil.

Cabinet Minister Christoher Pyne didn't confirm the report, but did note there was plenty of time before Trump's inauguration to make an announcement.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Mr Dutton have refused to confirm talks have been under way with any specific country in recent months, but US officials suggested there had been discussions involving them.

We are in regular contact with Australia and other countries that support ­humanitarian organisations and accept refugees for resettlement on a number of refugee-related ­issues,' Last week, the US State Department's East Asian and ­Pacific ­Affairs Bureau spokeswoman, Connie Paik, told The Australian.

In New York in September, Mr Turnbull announced that ­­Aus­tralia would take refugees from Central America as part of its ­annual intake.

This will see the intake refugee figures remain at the 2018-19 set level of 18,750, but the prime minister also denied there would be any 'people swap'.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925758/Australia-close-sending-1800-asylum-seekers-Nauru-Manus-Island-U-S.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucked up title pls fix mods, also source : dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925758/Australia-close-sending-1800-asylum-seekers-Nauru-Manus-Island-U-S.html

I-I-I won't be gassed right guys?

Is the Pacific at war or something?

no.
As the ocean levels rise, and their islands sink, they need new dry land to live on. In times past, they would have just moved to another island, but now the Pacific islands are massively overpopulated, so they need to move to somewhere whose carrying capacity hasn't been exceeded by a factor of 1000, but only by a factor of 10 - America!

There is also some islands in the Indian ocean that might not stick around much longer.

sink their ship with a cruise missile and blame it on a iceberg

The sea level is rising and threatening to destroy small homelands. I think the Aussie govt might try to bribe them to accept the deal but I would be wrong though. I wonder why they didn't build or expand the island artificially?

Most of them won't be from Pacific islands originally, they're mostly mudslimes, niggers and Sri Lankans that thought Australia was as easy to get into as Europe.

Fortunately, one of the few agreements between the Right and Left over here is that anyone trying to smuggle themselves into the country gets sent to concentration camps in the Pacific

You could also raise the island through walls and importing soil, but it'd be costly and may not guarantee the island's future.

Is this the X-Files now?

That's not true. They can build the oil rig. I don't mean the oil but use the oil rig as the home.

They have the financial aids so they can invest with money and earn more.

FUCKING MALCOLM TURNBULL JESUS CHRIST GIVE US BACK BASED TONE FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Fucking filthy kike faggot trying to get us to take spics. Spics can go to any of the other spic countries in South America. We don't need to take any of these subhumans. Multiculturalism is a failed experiment.

Who's thinking about Joining One Nation? Or maybe we can relive the Based Joh Bjelke-Petersen era of The Nationals?

(czeched)
That's a interesting name.

Aren't those a bunch of nasty Afghans that even the Aussies didn't want?

Nah, we just have lefty agitators that made the "refugees" think we might let them into our country if they made us feel bad.
And it was working too until Based Tone declared Operation Sovereign Borders to be a military matter and disclosing or reporting on various aspects of it to be a punishable offence

Come on cunt, it's 2016.
Get your act together.

Interesting name for a glorious man. Notorious for corruption, political maneuvering and being about the furthest right Australia's ever gone.

Why not seek asylum in africa? There's plenty of land there.

THE ETERNAL AUSTRALIAN STRIKES AGAIN!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're not wrong.
We're strong on illegals but that's just been used by the kikes and their Canberra lackeys to distract the public from the hordes swamping our nation through every other avenue.

If they had something to offer maybe governments wouldn't have to be twisting each others' arms over who has to take them.
I say these island abos have a boat building contest.

I'm ashamed of my country today Holla Forums. We should be gassing the refugees, not selling them to America.

:(

THANKS UNCLE MAL

IN JOYFUL STRAINS THEN LET US SING; ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR

Well I am disappointed that Fascistic Queensland have not become a reality.

What the fuck is this shit, and how did the US become Australia's dumping ground? Not turning brown fast enough, have to take them from other side of the world?
How did this even begin to come about? Trump better shut it the fuck down. Aussies can just put them in boats and sink them and no one will ever be the wiser. Thanks for the offer, by 22 trillion is debt is already enough without more subhumans.

compared to the rest of the West? The kikes have been giving you a fucking holiday..

I am pleased that my country is not near Europe.

what in the holy fuck, most of Australia is completely fucking uninhabited

KEK

Jews are forced to take in rapefugees, then get to send them to OZ when world stops looking. OZ then wants to send some to USA.

They are afraid that it will become a breeding ground for the rapefugees. Anyway I agree with anons that rapefugees should be send out and sink in sea so no one will have to deal with them.

Most of Australia is completely fucking uninhabitable*
hope their boat springs a leak, though

so Aussies can actually do something proper other than shitposting. based