WE NEED TO SAVE ANDREW JACKSON

WE NEED TO SAVE ANDREW JACKSON

I hope you guys didn't forget. The treasury is projecting that they'll start rolling out the Harriet Tubman bills by 2020. WE CAN STOP THIS.

If you have a twitter, tweet to Trump and his campaign managers about how this needs to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/ajveto01.asp
apply.ptt.gov/yourstorythankyou
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked, have a bump

This needs to happen. Jackson is based.

do you think jackson would even want to be on some shitty bank fiat currency anyways?

happening already

It really is like having one's head on a stake.

I wish I knew more about the accountability here, because if Trump has a say, I really doubt he'll let that happen.

These numbers shouldn't be possible so quickly.

Doesn't matter. He's a symbol of European America's demographics. 20 dollar bill is almost the most commonly used.

Putting a fucking nigger on there rather than one of the most important men in our history is DEMORALIZATION.

This
We should get rid of the Federal Reserve and put his face on either Treasury-issued currency or gold money.

we can't let a nigger get into the mix regardless

You want to honor Jackson? You know what you got to do.

We must kill the fed.
They are a den of vipers and must be routed out.

Let's put Teddy Roosevelt on the 20 then. He and Trump basically share a foreign policy, with peace through strength.

this. jackson's entire campaign was centered around getting the jewish bankers to gtfo.

You motherfuckers need to read his veto speech, it has everything except for the word "jews." He was truly one based son of a bitch.

avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/ajveto01.asp

They're doing Jackson a service by removing him. He would've hated this. I can't figure out any other reason as to why he ended up on the $20 bill in the first place outside of it being some joke.

I nominate shlomo sheckelstein so we're all reminded who runs it when we use the bills.

That's the joke!

Yes, I'm sure we can't have a racist, white supremacist on our currency in 2016, where everyday people can see it. We need a true conservative® like Ronald Reagan on it instead. Thank you for correcting the record.

coming to a 20 near you!

Nigger? I think you're forgetting the possibilities.

Holy shit, we should launch a campaign for this. The salt would be hilarious.

He should be on the new $20 Silver Certificates issued by the US Mint after the Federal Reserve is dismantled.

Lol

Jackson would approve

Who gives a fuck about the party name.

Did my part. Save Andrew Jackson on the Twenty you faggots!

apply.ptt.gov/yourstorythankyou

trump and Jackson are the same Gemantra

meme it

Yes…. YES lets make it go into a vote, and beat the living shit out of them in the polls, AGAIN. They will an hero in masse and/or go into a coma for fucking certain, the sooner the better as they are still like litterally trembling, a second blow will put them out for the count, come on lets make natural selection great again.

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory

I wrote:

Do the same. Squeaky wheels get grease.

If he does it then future Trumps running for president won't have colored votes because of muh racism.

Get permanent markers and change all of the new $20's to say $12.

Jack is a hero and a badass.

Checkin' those sick trips

I've always felt like it's actually disrespectful to him. As if to say

Parading it over every citizen that doesn't know any better.

Future Trumps running won't have the colored vote anyway because there won't be any left. Can't Make America Safe Again by keeping all the criminals around.

I see the concern OP but do you really wanna keep Jackson on it? A president who fought so hard a against the banks shouldn't be on currency that disgraces his own beliefs. Also can you imagine the lulz and leftist freakout when they go to a store or gas station and get handed a Tubman bill with the word nigger written on it.

You should've used this image instead, OP.

There's already a plan to kill it. Just don't put in the real terms, i.e. "we don't want a fucking negress on our money and like Jackson."
Just keep hitting them with "$20 trillion in debt, we cannot afford these luxuries right now.." A congressman from Iowa already drafted a bill to withhold shekels from treasury for this.

I'm going to do my part by immediately exchanging any nigger bitch $20 I get for a Jackson bill at the bank. Jews want to act like that nigger cunt is on the level of a Founding Father or Old Hickory. It's laughable.

trips confirm
Jackson is a LEGEND
HE CANNOT BE FORGOTTEN
There's a reason (((bankers))) don't want him on their notes
pic related is REQUIRED reading for any true American.

If Jackson is not saved I vow to write nigger on every single 20 I come across.

actually, that nay not be a bad idea.
let them change the money to Harriet Tubman. Then write "nigger" on every bill we can get our hands on. Spread the word through the net and it would go even faster. The Fed would see it's work undone within a few months. Can you imagine the collective salt from them after all that hard work had every last $20 defaced with the word "nigger".

How about you stop pretending to love the Federal Reserve currency so much, with its Satanic Masonic bullshit plastered all over it.

It's time to take our currency back. Currency Andrew Jackson would be pride to have his face on.

Those son's of bitches! First they plan to take out Jackson, then they take the color purple! Is there anything these hooligans wont take away from me!??!!?!

Those $12 bills will be gone like Blacks staring at a Help Wanted sign.

We should also make it so there are no longer federal reserve notes. You know, as a gesture of respect to the man who fought all his life for it.

Your virginity

bump

Maybe you should instead argue that as a private business, the Fed should be unable to use any historical likeness (ofc any fee would be passed on, so just ban it.) Cue etchings of Ranier, SF Bay, Grand Canyon etc.

Or this.

I thought about that, but I also considered it insulting to them. Every day they see a $20 bill, they're reminded of the through ass kicking he gave them. Now it's going to be even funnier, since it's a reminder of what Trump is about to do to them.

*thorough, damnit.

(ckecked)

Honestly fiat paper dollar dont deserve to have Jackson on it. It's more like jab at him from kikes. Reintroduce him on gold backed bill when you kill the bank.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this.

If that happens I'll just never use 20s. I'll always ask to get tens.

I will do the same, but most probably the guy who proposed this stupid cuck change will be replaced quietly, or they'll just quietly cancel this idea. The people what would have wanted this are too stupid to notice that it just didn't happen.

Jackson should be saved but,

It's all about maintain the white identity of this country by representing European Americans on our currency as opposed to literal niggers. Whether its Andrew Jackson or some other white person is not important – the alternative right now is Harriet fucking Tubman.

Jackson is a great patriot and one of the best Presidents of all time. His likeness must be preserved on the $20 bill.

Fortunately, however, wasn't the $20 face swap scheduled to not take place for 10 years or so? Like this guy said if Trump can get his staff in the Federal Reserve they can just never take the steps to make the switch anyway and most of America won't even be paying attention.

New currency, ditch alexander hamilton, put Jackson on all bills in place of the jew pyramid. Triggering everyone.

Based Trips, but Jackson said his greatest accomplishment was that "[He] killed the bank". Putting Jackson on privately owned federal reserve fiat trash is really an insult to all he stood for. I guess if you thought about it from a nigger point of view its like replacing The Colonel with Martin Luther King on all the chicken buckets. This was done by jews to spite him in his grave. I get it though, you want to keep him fresh in people's minds. You can't control the fed though. They are a privately owned corporation.

I'd like to see a currency re-design that looks more like late 19th, early 20th century notes. But given the state of the country right now I think there are much more important items on the menu. Keeping Jackson on the 20 is good enough for now.

Wish these were higher res but some here are some samples.

*here are some samples

Nice trips

It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes.
- AJ

No, for a lot of reasons.

1) Andrew Jackson is disgraced by being on jewish paper currency. He fought against this shit, and they put his head on their jewish paper like the head of some game animal on a wall.

2) The more they fuck with the money with more and more modern people, the less and less legitimate it will appear which is a good thing. Coloring the money was the first step.

3) There is no reason to take any pride or feel any connection with jewish central bank paper, such that you champion any cause for any reason outside its destruction.

Trump will retire Janet Yellen, and appoint (might be a nomination, similar to supreme court) a different central banker. This would come with direction, but the bullshit is that the fed is supposed to be "independant" though it never has been.

Do presidents have such power over the Fed, or would it be a coup?

This user gets it

Why
Jackson is on the $20 as an insult to his legacy

No this is just how it is structured.

Greenspan was appointed by several.
Bernanke by Bush
Yellen by Obama
All kikes.

dream bigger, faggot
time to trump the fed

No, Fed Chair serves for a term of 4 years, so Yellen is locked in until 2018

This is a mestatement of rational foreign policy. There are two options.

1) Explicit Conquest for the purpose of empire building by destroying other groups of people (which I am in favor of, but not realistic at this time).

2) Non-intervention to limit exposure and third party risk of outside government instability.

The worst shit possible is what we currently have, which is interventionism by proxy… half-measures and indirect maneuvering that gets nothing done and manufactures blowback. Yea the military industrial complex is "strong" but its not helping the country. It's exploiting the country… because it is profiteering off of war and death.

And a nigger on any money is an insult to ours.

Did you guys tweet the treasury? That's how the feminists got them to change it. Jacob Lew is the Secretary of the Treasury

Trips of Truth

KILL THE BANK!

One of the things that is never pointed out about the great freer of the slaves is she escaped like a total of 27. The way she is portrayed everyone thinks she moved 1000's to canada.

another.

REMOVE DINDU
FROM DOLLARS

That would make my job a bit more bearable.

Wherein Jackson shouldn't be on a bank note, he most certainly shouldn't be replaced by a sheboon.

Replace him with Teddy instead. I'd love to see the libs' and nigs' reaction to his shit-eating grin being put up instead of one of their own.

Teddy was a legend. Deserves it.

End the Fed

HARRIET TRUMPMAN!

Firstly, we're not Going to prevent the 20 bill from changing. We're a meme division Image board not a (((bank))). I know money is a meme, but the point is valid.
Jackson hated the banks. If he were alive to see it, he would have never even touched a ((($20))). It would be better to try to replace him with JFK or Rheumatism Reagan. Maybe Jimmy Carter since leftward Environment-concerned people like him.
It should be noted that this bill will keep Jackson on it, so it will be two-faced. This will cause the bill to have far fewer 'genuine verification' symbols since those are mostly on the back of bills. It is possible this will be used in the next economic recession or large scale war to counterfeit $20-bills and undermine the economy more so than the (((federa reserve))) already does.
It would be better to subvert the left by posing as leftists petitioning for JFK to completely replace Jackson on the grounds of his "imperialist treachery toward the [red man] (sic) '[indigenous peoples']"
Don't fall for the TRS Bait, remember our "active user" count lately

fried chicken shouldn't be on the $20

this is a righteous cause. have my bump.

bump

You're a fucking faggot. Why would you concede even a little bit to the left? Why would you put someone on the $20 bill that the left would like? What the fuck do we possibly have to gain by appealing to the people who want to kill us or brainwash us?
And you tell us we can't do anything because there's only 4000 of us. Demoralization if I ever saw it.

You're either a complete moron, or a bad shill. Bumping because Jackson is based and regardless of how much he hated kike money he is much, much more deserving of a spot on a bill than some nigger human trafficker.

or

are the only respectable options

How about Pocahontas?

I don't know how much of the legend is true, but she is credited with the salvation of Captain Smith and possibly English settlement in North America.

IF there is any nonwhite worthy of consideration, she is one.

There isn't any nonwhite worthy of consideration. Jackson or bust.

What anime is that pic from? Been trying to find an anime that looks like that one.

Just put Trump on the money. It would trigger them way, way worse

Can anyone recommend a book on Jackson?

It seems the more popular ones are written by progressives.

As for the 20. Jackson should never have been on the 20 to begin with, instead there should have been a statue in every state.

That money is downright beautiful compared to what we have now.

Reagan was a zionist puppet and probaboy involved into that monarch shit. Fuck that kike.

Bump, this needs more attention.

overlord
sage for offtopic

Fucking get rid of the federal reserve, they fucking ruin everything JESUS CHRIST can't wait for interest rates to go up THANKS FED you FUCKING cocksuckers.

How are these faggots allowed? Just get rid of them, right now.

What Denomination should Trumps' Face be on?

Solution is obvious. Create a bill that no one will ever use, like a $37. Put Tubman on it. At the same time, loudly proclaim that Tubman is a transwoman hispanic nigger muslim kike.

Choose one.

daily reminder if Tubman goes on 20s that we get a fucking godsent meme that allows us to write NIGGER and other fun jokes on every 20 until they change it to someone else

He shouldn't be on there in the first place.

Harriet Tubman was a right-wing republican.

This is a win-win for us.

This is a great idea. It'll get a ton of attention.

CTR GTFO

They are erasing the truth step by step. We shouldn't let them erase this.

clever as fuck

cropped it. enjoy

We have to prevent MLK from being put on any currency. Most likely, Washington would be replaced.

He is only seen as nonviolent because he said he was. You probably know there was A LOT of race riots in the sixties. Dr King often worked with the riot agitators, sometimes even hire them, so they'd make violence which he could denounce.

Essentially, King would say he abhorred violence and would protest for reforms nonviolently but he couldn't keep his followers in check whom would turn to violence if they got impatient.

Riots followed MLK. For this reason there was several black communities that didn't want him to visit them.

Blacks were mostly opposed to welfare programs. They felt it was not honorable to be supporting oneself with welfare. Economic harm done by welfare had hurt blacks in the thirties. The civil rights era maintained that all violence whether it be crime or riots was a result of poverty so the only way to prevent every major city from being burnt down was to institute welfare programs. For this reason, blacks were tricked into almost universally voting for the left when they had been a conservative voting block ten years before.

MLK was a racist and a violent. Asking blacks to honor him is asking blacks to respect what BLM stands for.

Slightly off topic polite sage for such, but, see pic related…

Could still make this happen. It would be a fun way to mess with the Obongo administration as they pack up their bags.

$500 bill

Make it a US Note, hopefully by the time Trump ends up on the money the Fed's charter will have been cancelled.

Best way to save Andrew Jackson is to KILL the bank

Let's just put Trump on all the money.

If they do this, I'm going to write
NIGGER
in permanent marker on every bill that goes through my hands, forever.

Don't take this lightly.
Paper money is not going away so soon, this would be a tragedy.

truth

this
trump was "democrat" before
SO WHAT?

It's a cruel Irony really. I don't think he'd want to be on it. Don't get me wrong I don't want some nigger or woman on it but he's just not right on it.

(((They))) clearly targeted him for removal from the 20. That alone should signal that he should stay. But there is good reason to keep him on. His name constantly brings up the fed in every debate over the 20. It is a constant reminder of their existence, helping keep them in the public consciousness.

Very nice. Make currency great again.

The solution is simple.
WE MUST STOP THE PRINTING OF FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE 2020

i propose we orchestrate a plan to de-nigger our bills by writing NIGGER on every bill and then sending it right back into circulation.

it won't be as simple as you think, though. no nigger is going to accept a note with NIGGER scrawled across it. we'll have to get creative. here are a few ideas:

- deposit nigger money into atm. it can't possibly know
- pay off bar tab and tell them to keep the change. may be dark anyway which will make it easier to pull off
- throw nigger money into santa bucket asking for donations. fuck niggers and give them their nigger money back

come on. let's think of ways we can get nigger money circulating again when it comes time for harriet nigger tubman's face to show in place of andrew jackson. fuckong niggers man. black lives don't mean shit

I thought ATMS as well but also Change machines and other conversion machines

I still want the metal opera about Jackson to happen. Can't we meme that into existence too? Any musicians or writers here?

Operation BixBux:

- Draw afros, blunts, chains, chicken legs, watermelons, grape drank, and Nikes all over the Harriet Tubman. Fucks sake; we've done it before. It'll be like Lioncash except actually funny.

Fucking this
I'm all for taking him off the $20 but fuck replacing him with a nigger.

Wait, I thought the fed was planning on putting Jackson on the back of the 20 and making it an unholy two-headed abomination?

I doubt it, but he should be on our currency when we get rid of these fucking bankers

decent thread