President Elect Trump's Fireside Tweets

Holla Forums let's start the historical archive of the Don's most poignant, and meaningful tweets relating directly to our new reality.

MAGA Check, now to MEGA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325399795051147264
infowars.com/flashback-donald-trump-calls-for-execution-of-edward-snowden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one was always one of my favorites.

Perfect

Czech'd for Hitler dubs. Didn't he retweet a pepe? Or was that Eric?

Both of them did.

Pretty sure you're referring to the pepe at the podium.

Love you fam!

This is the video the tweet linked by the way.

My favorite tweet

What about the one calling out John Leibowitz, aka "John Stewart"?

That's what I had in mind. It'll be interesting to see if board culture surfaces during this presidency and memes actually begin to meld into what we call reality.

Praise!

The MSM is already chimpping the fuck out over this.

The age that America is the laughing stock of the world, is over.

Fuck, I meant to post this one, sorry.

If they don't fear now, they will learn in the time to come.

I have a lot of them. I'll dump some rn

Praise KEK

It's amazing

the media got all butthurt and wanted him to apologize and he basically went "who fucking cares? it's a great quote!"

yeah let me check

here ya go

Alpha is Alpha

Truly the President of the United Bantz of America.

top lel

What was the first one about?

Did he suddenly spaz out when he wrote that or something? Doesn't seem like him to make mistakes like that in his tweets…

You realize that tweet isn't real, right?

Fuck, I'm drunk. Night guys.

What's he gonna do when Twitter inevitably goes out of business? He gonna buy it?

(cHHecked)
8 glorious years of him smugly shitposting as president will be worth any price.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325399795051147264

HE'S GOING TO HANG THAT BITCH ON LIVE TV

THINK OF THE RATINGS

What was it actually in reference too?

Hate to be bearer of bad news but seems like the shitlord tweets are over. He was kissing nigger ass yesterday.
I hope it's just the Jews trying to undo the damage and he's overwhelmed and he'll get back to normal. The wall is a sticking point for me, if he pussies out on the wall I'll feel robbed after 18+ months of shitlording for him.
also don't like the Jew son-in-law being so close to the operation. Fucking Giselle Bundchen, Trump was trying to set his daughter up with Tom Brady. I hate nigger ball but would have elimianted the Jew thing.

THE MAN CANNOT STOP!!

infowars.com/flashback-donald-trump-calls-for-execution-of-edward-snowden/

Should have made it one of those 'At first I was like…But then I was like…'

Just this.

Glad that never got brought up during the election, would have shown Trump up pretty badly seeing as he has had quite the opposite stance recently.

Why would they bring it up? The media's all on about how Russians hacked DNC and Assange is a traitor and don't read Wikileaks goy. And yeah, the press, The Guardian in particular, have special affection for Snowden. But they're not going to bring him up when they're trying to demonise Assange for doing the exact same stuff.

It would have shown Trump to be a massive hypocrite when Trump was supporting wikileaks.
But yeah, I guess you're right, the angle they were pushing would prevent them from suggesting that wikileaks or Snowden is in any way good.

That tweet had nothing to do with Snowden. It was about the Boston Bombings

I thought it was about the debates with Hillary?

What are these, fakes for ants?

You're not even trying, Holla Forums

It's from 2013

boston bombings

I JUST TURNED ON THE NEWS & THEY WERE REPORTING ON PRESIDENT'S TRUMP'S NEWEST TWITTER MESSAGES

What Timeline are we even in anymore?

We're living in the timeline where all your dreams come true

Top kek.

I love you guys so much. Never change.

Just wait until we move into the God Emperor timeline. We will have memed him into something greater.

Nice how times change.

He's not just OUR president elect, he's the entire country's president elect. He has to reunite the country, and that's gonna take some love and care for people you may not care for right now/ever.

Think of it this way; you can't sway the radicals, but you can leverage their horrendous behavior as a convincing argument to push the pendulum softly away from them, showing the country a better way to behave.

We have a lot of brainwashing to undo, and it won't be quick. Gotta think big picture here.

That's now from a president of the United States.
Just let that sink in lel

There are good days.

He bent the knee real fast.

HEIL'D
Also Check your pic for ants

that gave me a boner i shouldn't have gotten

This one will always be my favorite

I hope some of the doubters begin to understand over the next four years, but CNN is going to run nothing but crying Mexican children so we will see.

Trump is really likable as a person

has anyone made an archive yet?