Canadian immigration crisis thread

As most canadians would realize once they hear that our immigration site CRASHED we're in for a few years of pure hell when it comes to buying homes Like that wasn't fucking hard enough thanks to over sees buyers and a huge loss of job availability for people who haven't completed their secondary or post-secondary education.
As we also know our border patrol stops NO ONE from illegally immigrating or hopping the border as shown by news stories earlier this year where they showed boats of illegal immigrants passing right by border patrols.

On the News right now they're telling us they're looking for tech educated people from america to fill up jobs and how their presidential choice was a mistake.

So what can we do? Apply for gun ownership, get jacked, and hope this blows over? It wont, government is currently trying to bump our population to 100mil by 2100 and this would be a nice head start for them Move up north where Libcucks and shitskins dont want to live? Legally immigrate to Murrika now that there will be many job openings and empty housing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/F8K9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off we're full.

I've been posting this everywhere the past few days whenever I see people talking about canadian immigration. On and off the internet.

Hahaha! Dude, go to the border with a sign that says that, and a sign that says TRUMP!

We'll just annex you anyway

archive.fo/F8K9P

How many of your country men have been telling the lie that immigrants can just walk in. You're spoiled and you need a crisis enjoy eleven million illegals.

THEN FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
CANADIAN NATIONALISM IS FUCKING DEAD IN ITS CITIES

Read my post ya dumb faggot, I already stated this.

This is, ironically, the only thing that could actually save us and I've already accepted that. Just do it. Please.

Please do it, anything is better than all these cucked libshits. It's already so bad, I'd welcome you with open arms.

Daily reminder that vancouver and most of eastern canada should be firebombed

DERE JELOS OB ARE FREEDOM :DDD

Fuck yes we are.
Constant fear of relationship because after 6 months of living together they get half your shit.
Fear of being deemed racist by your peers for criticizing Weed man for bringing in rapefugees.
DIVERSITY QUOTAS ALL ACROSS THE GOVERNMENT

Also the fact that WE ARENT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DEFEND OURSELVES.

Quebec here. We're fine trading one anglo overlord for another, especially if it means trading Trudeau for Trump. Please Anschluss. We'll provide the poutine.

Hell, if being annexed by Trump,s America means they'll force injuns to shut the fuck up about the north and use it to build more hydroelectric plants and mines that won't go to chinks I'm all for it. I also want the liberal kike doctor triad in power pushed aside. Fucking traitors tried to pander to the cunt. Probably because Coullion worked in Saudi Arabia.

Eastern Canada (that means the maritimes) is like 95% white.

They're also mostly Liberals and every year they try to leave the country.

You forgot they also rely constantly on gibs since the only real industry they have is fisheries and it's a seasonal job.

Poor fucking newfound land.
2020 will be huge for those poor, barely understandable bastards.

testing

Who cares if they're white when they're so retarded? If I remember correctly, they voted for this chucklefuck the hardest.

Why are Canadians on Holla Forums the same as Canadian liberals in that they're weak and want a North American Union?

Nothing to be proud of in their country.

Right Wing Syrup Squads when?

Thats centeral and west dicknuts. All the maritime provinces combined dont even make a 5th of the seats. and all 3 parties hate the maritimes so much that they activly place policies that kill industry growth and shut down any manufacturing jobs. Pretty much all nova scotai and pei are at this point are farms, and unless you are family, good fucking luck there

And you should read up on all the regulations on fishing. We have less of a right to our waters than norway. Fucking norway. We used to have sweet manufacturing areas in nova scotia like ganong and a hershy branch, but guess where they went? Mexico.
we also have the lowest educational scores in the country, and have for decades. And the ndp/lib/cons are too retarded to figure out that we need more kicks in the ass to get better.

We lost each anglospheric culture to the winds.

Come down to America if living under a Trump presidency sounds good to you. There's never been a better time to sell your house up there, and I think you can find some pretty cheap property in places like California. Additionally, it's places like that which we should be trying to flip via white immigration. I could understand if a nationalist didn't want to leave his nation, but just understand your situation is probably going to get a hell of a lot worse. You already had enough parasites to get weed man in office, and now our parasites will be joining those ones. I hate to say it, but those fuckers from America are probably going to irreversibly destroy Canada. Come down to America; Trump is going to make the American Dream real again, and you can get in on it.

just don't send your cuckservatives alright

A website receiving too much traffic is not indicative of mass immigration from leftists and libshits into your country. As leftypol as Canada may be, most of the American wannabe expats are still white and won't be accepted in lieu of a bunch of mudshit rapefugees from Syria and other shit holes.

Anyone fleeing to Canada is a liberal. Your government wants their votes still, and they will probably be accepted even without being niggers.

I'm not that worried about it, some will move here, but the overwhelming majority will not.
Simply because it is a massive pain in the ass to move all your personal possessions to another country and going through the entire process of naturalization(takes roughly 4-6 years to become eligible for citizenship).
That is also ignoring how many of those who do come here have the likelyhood of going back because our taxes are much higher, lack of jobs and overall higher cost of living.

Most of it this is akin to when a kid or teenager says they're going to run away from home because mom and dad didn't buy them an iPhone or new computer.

Canada is so fucking pozzed, way worse than most American cucks. I'm sorry user but I sincerely hope that all of these libshits leave ASAP

This

FUCK OFF AMERICANS.
EVERYONE else is fine but just not Americans. God how I hate those Americans.

Salaries in Canada for 'tech' pay shit, no developer will bother coming here esp once Trump starts pumping billions of jobs there.

Most illegal immigrants never stay in Canada, they just use it as a jump box to backdoor into US and A through easier, less enforced crossing points.

I live right beside a Chinese/Viet community in Canada and Immigration Canada cops with guns are continually arresting and deporting people on a weekly basis. It's very difficult to come here illegally and find work. It's not like the US where farmer's don't care or hordes of Pedro's hang around a Home Depot parking lot.

Maybe Canada will not only pay for its own wall but build it as well.

Top lel

???

/thread

Underrated post. Oh my Harper.

Before the site went down there were some leftists asshurt crying about immigration laws that got capped and posted in the salt threads. They're realizing that by being white and first world means they don't get special treatment.

What is he doing…

Canada’s only hope is a massive swing to the right and ANNEXATION TO THE UNITED STATES.

Exactly what he said he would do: let spics enter the US from the North.

THE RIGHT-WING PROVINCES MUST JOIN THE UNION OR THEY WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

I would graciously accept this.

In all reality though I have a personal goal to move farther north. Possibly to the coast of Hudson bay in Northern Ontario or maybe somewhere around red lake. You would have the risk of dealing with the natives but at this point I don't really care anymore.

Don't annex quebec pls, I'm from new york and I have to deal with those fucking frogs coming in busloads speaking in poutine

The Canadian midwest is both white and conservative

Same moving up North asap. The few minorities I find will be safe.

american cuckservatives would pass for right-wing extremists up here

Trudeau may have a French-sounding name, but he's pure anglo. He was raised by his feminist single mother in Vancouver. He has a slight but very noticeable accent when he speaks French too.

I love how they all want to move to a country more white than America.

Are there any provinces with strong secession movements?

Yeah, because our industry got destroyed by joining Canada.

It's like bitching that Greece takes money from Germany when Germany is the reason Greece's economy is in the shitter.