So this film-maker was supposedly attacked by some Trump supporters because he was gay or something

So this film-maker was supposedly attacked by some Trump supporters because he was gay or something.

Why does everybody immediately believe his story?

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/election-night-gay-bashing/11/2016/
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html
santamonicapd.org/dailyreports.aspx
whywereafraid.com/
archive.is/bjMYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "incident" was quickly reported in some sites who don't care about their sources:

newnownext.com/election-night-gay-bashing/11/2016/

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2016/11/09/calgarian-in-santa-monica-assaulted-on-us-election-night.html

Did he use the razor in the turnbuckle?

Always accuse the other side of what you are doing. They're trying to cover up for the niggers attacking white Trump supporters.

Turns out that the police never heard of such an incident (I wonder why).

I'm not precisely a local of the area, so,
Is it normal for hospitals to receive people injured by third parties without asking to file a report to the police?

There's nothing in here, at least:
santamonicapd.org/dailyreports.aspx

Too late now hahahaha

PRESIDENTIAL ELECT

The solution to professional victims is actual victims. They're going to push people over that edge.

Who even cares anymore, their narratives have been completely obliterated

WE PRESIDENT NOW

>Film-maker

Hey ER lady, what do you think of my fake blood? Mind if I take a pic?

so much this

They love to pull this false flag shit on themselves.Was watching young turks reel off a list of "stories" about the rising hate in this country.

Meanwhile, no mention of actual nog crime/killings of yt.

Good. Get back in the closet faggots.

We use bogs for a reason.

Pretty interesting his fancy watch is without any blood. Fake as fuck.

That looks like too much blood loss to even be standing and looking straight. Obviously fake.

I've seen enough videos of people getting murdered in the most heinous of ways to tell you with the utmost confidence: FAKE AS FUCK

The caption should be

We need to deport these evil white oppressors!

What a load, people are calling him out in the comments!

Look at how happy he is that he got attacked

This is wine, not blood. What a fucking faggot. Blood doesn't even have that color, and if he was hit in the HEAD and bled that much he'd be dead or close to it.

Head wounds bleed a fuck ton even if they are practically skin deep. This is not human blood, thinking pig, horse or corn syrup.

My wife and I have done movie makeup nd prosthetics before. (might've seen me… well, some of me, lol, makeup and geletin/latex stuff) THIS IS FAKE AS SHIT!

he wouldnt be dead come one, I donate blood for 12 years and after giving full bag (like 480ml), you dont even feel dizzy, but I agree thats not how real blood and he would have *massive* bump on his head from hit like that, trauma to the head would be what could him not blood loss

This is too much even for a head wound and look at his watch, it's completely clean.

That's what I was trying to say. A hit to the head capable of making him bleed like that would have to be much more serious (or so I thought, but apparently not). I wasn't talking about the blood loss itself, but the trauma.

Im from poland and remember after conservative gov. election last year, one (((filmmaker))) also got assaulted by "right-wingers", he had same pictures like that guy, obviously they never reported it to police or anything, just posted pictures on social media, and all (((media)) outlets reposted without checking anything

Kek, these dumb cucks don't even know basic biology.

Not to mention how smug he is

"Look at me, look at me and have your biases confirmed"

Someone make me a meme of a hillary supporter looking at a bathtub faucet and seeing the letters H and C for Hillary Clinton before the election.

Then a frame below it after the election and seeing the letters D and T crudely painted in black with a smug pepe as the hillary supporter breaks down in tears.

:D

I've bleed quite a bit from my head on a few occasions. it looks like a lot but that really isn't much, it's just too thick for real blood so it looks like a fuck ton more than it is.

That's 500 ml of fluid tops.

You forgot another thing, no signs of a fight. One blow to the head, no bruises or swelling of the face, no marks on his hands from defense or knuckles from retaliation, and his eyes aren't touched at all, not even swollen or bloodshot. Total crap

And the "blood" apparently just flowed out of him. No scattered drops, no changes in direction of flow, no disturbances of the flow in any way, he just sat still to bleed during what he thought was a fight for his life.

That ER looks more like a college hallway.

here is a photo, he claimed he was protecting Pakistani from nazi hooligans, no report in police station, no admission to hospital, he works in jewish theater in warsaw

Oh come on you can see the edges of the prosthetics.

I bet he was straining as hard as possible to get that much blood out. You know, instead of putting pressure on it. I've been hit with a chair in about that spot and it can bleed a lot, but dear God you don't need to bathe in it.

But Schindler's List told me that there were only 3,000 Jews in Poland now. Jewish filmmakers wouldn't ever lie just to make Jews look like victims, would they?

TYT Reporting in when?

I wonder why he has such a big smilewhile he's supposedly in pain? In both pics…

Oh yea, and I suppose the ERs fake too huh goy? :^)

This checks out, it is actually on their facebook page

Also:
Classic liberal retardation.

Of course, people will run with this as a way to justify open violence against Trump supporters. They could be successful at "freeing" the most liberal population centers of those mean white supremacists, but the minute they walk into gun country, it's game over for them, and Trump supporters will then have completely valid license to RWDS.

Also

Cuts on the head run fast and don't coagulate fast enough for that blood to be that dark. But then again aids blood may be different….

The smugness in his face can be compared to certain frogs.

Did they come at him with a curling iron?

Kek seems to find this ocurrence funny.

And I'm no expert but that looks like a lot of blood from just getting hit with a beer bottle.

You've never been glassed in the face? Not saying this is even close to real but even small cuts on the head bleed fuck tons. Then again alcohol also thins blood so maybe my experience is skewed.

checked

Head wounds bleed a lot. This still seems like too much and too old though (look at how dry it is).

If i had to guess i would assume he made a small cut on his scalp and stood there until he had enough blood for dramatic effect.

No, I don't believe it at all.

I'm telling you right now there is no cut on that boy. That's either corn syrup or pigs blood.

Talking about the blood on his shirt. It looks like somebody just dumped a bucket of fake blood on him.

Still not really all that much blood. It's like a cup of red stuff on his shirt.

Liberal fag I know posted this to Kikebook:
whywereafraid.com/

I replied with the following:

This has gone on long enough. The person I posted this and [pic related] to has spent the whole fucking day on FB urging people to pressure the electors to switch their votes. You know, I knew she was pretty far left, but she's also pretty smart and I respected her. Fuck that now. I've been watching these people bleed their ovaries out for 48 fucking hours now and it hasn't let up. It's getting worse by the hour.

Update:
Post deleted. Faggotry confirmed. RWDS application in the mail.

kek

Yeah, well look at this kebob. archive.is/bjMYw

I give him a .1 on the muta scale, he should have a .8 but severe penalty for using fake blood

Since when do they allow the ER nurses to be drinking soda pop while treating a patient?

Those are some nice practical blood effects. I mean, they didn't fool me for a second, and karo syrup and red food dye would have saved you those six hours you spent in the makeup chair, but it looks real good. You've got some real skills, Noah.

They're really not. It looks like chunky salsa on him.