HE'S BACK

TRUMP SHITPOSTED ABOUT THE PROTESTERS ON TWITTER
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796900183955095552
web.archive.org/web/20161111022632/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796900183955095552

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment
twitter.com/SteveSoboroff/status/796905489799856128
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h57m59s
iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H005S00
8ch.net/pol/res/8180723.html#8197384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YES

The master of Bantz is back!

IT'S REAL

Everyone doubted this, but there's no way the God Emperor is going to hand over his Twitter to some millenial libshit White House intern. He is the King of Bantz and will win us multiple world wars over the next 8 years by tweeting out tactical nukes on his enemies.

PRESIDENTIAL SHITPOSTS

is the president allowed to hold a press conference when he wants? If so, then there shouldn't be any problem with him using twitter.

Dat d&c werk in the comments tho

wew

Hey, if I was gay I'd be fucking pissed that the guys who want to surgically and hormonally mutilate themselves were attaching themselves to my movement too

my heart is still raising about that (((talk))). der emperor got rattled, i dont want his family in danger.

(checked)

The President is the most powerful man in the entire world. He will be enshrined forever in immortality at the Walt Disney World Hall of Presidents. If he's successful enough, he'll even get an Airport named after him.

There's literally nobody who has the balls to tell the President of the US of motherfucking A that he's not allowed to use Twitter. You might as well be setting his bedtime too.

White House interns will probably get the official POTUS account while God Emperor keeps his personal account. Then again, he might take it and shitpost it up

Welcome to Holla Forums. Please don't share on Facebook. Thanks.

The Emperor sees.

Fuck off with this nonsense.

They had stupid ass threads about the length of the meeting today. Ignore these faggots. The name of CTR's new game is undermine momentum.

I'm entirely fine with having all the degenerates unite under one flag openly; All the easier to identify and gas them.

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
the (((talk))) didn't have any effect i hope, otherwise he would have become a boring, mindless (((politician))) already. .

He gave the lugenpresse one chance to live, and they chose death.

Muhpeearrrrrrrrrrrr

DON'T TALK DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE GOY

beautiful tbh fam, good work.

"You won the fight, please let us be now*"

Lay off, he's just so buttmad it's been days since he could sit down

YES

Sounds like he needs some Preparation H.

kek bless

It's more like, "you won the election, now give us everything we want."

equivalent to DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Fuck off faggot

He says through a TWEET on TWITTER
Either he's open about his lack of masculinity, or he's completely oblivious to the fact he just indirectly insulted himself.

Can confirm, like dick and hate trannies.
I just want to be ignored and not killed for what I do in the bedroom with a consenting adult. Trannies' whole movement is based on kicking and screaming that nobody can ignore them.
While yes, there are plenty of obnoxious fags who don't shut up about it, the only reason you notice them more than us is because they're trying to get you to notice them and we're specifically trying to avoid it.

twitter.com/ winstarmacaluso/

what the fuck are you talking about?

Do you realize how new you look right now? Shut the fuck up and lurk more.

Trumps Fireside Tweets confirmed.

Just a reminder:

Never lose your edge

These cucks. With social media, Trump can directly speak to the people and they can't do anything about it.

It's hilarious because Obama tried SO HARD to make his shitty youtube videos "fireside chats" and failed miserably.

Exactly. One thing is for sure though, Trump will be getting a specially secured phone for handling his twitter banter and personal calls.

It won't be possible for some Chink working at Twitter to find the IP for Trump's phone and decide to use some off the shelf hack to turn on his camera and microphone.

this this this. they are no strangers to hypocrisy, though

L.G.B.T.Q.I.P.B.N.M.S.A.C.
i=incest
p=pedophiles
b=beastiality
n=necrophilia
m=molech
a=abortion
s=satanism
c=cannibalism

comfy fireside YT videos with Trump please. I'll watch every one.

Addresing kikes schemes ain't "shitposting" you nigger

L.G.B.T.Q.I.P.B.N.M.S.A.C.
i=incest
p=pedophiles
b=beastiality
n=necrophilia
m=molech
a=abortion
s=satanism
c=cannibalism

lel I'm over these idiots.

God i hope Trump ignores the media and just shitpost/communicate things using only his Social Media

mein gott

SMUG LEVEL just went from 1000% to 9000%

PRESIDENTIAL SHITPOSTING
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T
I
A
L

S
H
I
T
P
O
S
T
I
N
G

kek yeah i came as some sort of shill with that comment. sorry Holla Forums it was just hard seeing trump tired. but i know he was just bored as fuck, hes back to glorious shitposting now and hes bretty good!

It was would have been a Trump landslide if it wasn't.

(checked)
Anybody is allowed to hold a press conference whenever they want. The question is whether or not the press will choose to show up. They'll always show up for the president.

Bestiality*

DUBS OF TRUTH

Cernokike is trying to get him to do exactly that.

This.
I wouldn't give a shit if I hadn't someone trying to seek attention because they are fags acting like retards. I don't care, but if you tell them that they try even harder or they flip out because you don't care.

CONCERN TROLL BTFO

I bet he thinks letting his wife get railed by other men means he's an alpha.

Jonestein too. When he was talking with Roger Stone during election night, Alex was saying something to the effect of

Honestly it might be a good idea. The (((media))) need President Trump more than President Trump needs them.

I'm really glad to hear it. I know some people here and elsewhere have not always approved of Trump's (occasionally questionable) usage of Twitter, but while I despise it as a platform of discourse there is no denying that it has become a crucial means of quickly disseminating ideas (read: propaganda/memes) to large numbers of people.

More importantly, in Trump's case, it is the American people's most direct line of contacting with the President of their country and making their voices heard. Our work did not end when Trump was elected. It was merely the first step. Now is the time to scrutinize his actions, keep him honest, try to keep him from making crucial mistakes, holding him to his most important promises (draining the swamp, WALL, renegotiating trade deals, etcetera) and, if need be, putting pressure on any elected officials that attempt to impede him from accomplishing those things.

If in four years Trump hasn't accomplished anything, it will be because his energized voters fell back into political lethargy. We need time to recharge, to unwind, and to celebrate. But then we need to continue the fight. Trump alone cannot Make America Great Again, and he isn't what Makes America Great. The American People are what Make America Great, and only by doing everything in our limited, but collective power to aid him can we achieve that former Greatness.

Exclusive access creates a bullshit elitist atmosphere. He should use social media only, and take questions directly from the people.

I was thinking of something like a place where people can submit questions and then users can upvote on which ones they like the most. Then he could answer the top 20 or whatever.

THE MADMAN

The irony in this is astounding. He would never have the balls to say it to Trump's face.

Cernokike is a idiot but he is right on this, Trump should make direct communication to the people and bypass the media, no conferences and all that crap, just put up a video, AMAs or pure shitposting, imagine "CHINA STOP STEALING OUR JOBS!". That would Infuriate and Obliterate the media that tried to destroy him.

i was worried and for the purpose of of the GE i get why they took his Twitter account away, but now he has nothing to lose except making kikes and cucks mad.

Trump is the kind of guy who is going to cuck the press for his entire presidency.

The oven is waiting, kike.>>8191498

This would be the master stroke of his entire campaign. He used the corrupt media to secure the Presidency, then suffocates them to death by not giving them any airtime with him. It would be a brilliant play.

It's almost a shame that Trump TV isn't a thing, then he could speak to the people through that and leech viewers from all the other stations. It would be glorious.

He really needs to do this. It would be so fucking glorious, and create a huge increase in civic engagement. We could get answers on all sorts of things like UFOs and ayliums, Obama's birth certificate, JFK murder, removing kebab from europe and spics from America, etc.

you don't deserve to live

Guess he's safe to keep tweeting then.

Obama, the "internet president", has totally failed to use technology to better interface with the people. Trump is not nearly so foolish. He could create great websites to collect and aggregate feedback directly from the people.

Jared could still do it. Would be pretty great and cause massive asshurt.

Here's the thing: Years ago I had a live and let live attitude, I was perfectly willing to let gays do their thing and follow a "Don't Ask Don't Tell" kind of policy, as long as they knew that they were human errata, far from the model of normalcy. To a minor degree I still am.
And we all know how that kind of attitude turned out. Give a faggot a private bedroom and he'll demand to be able to suck the aids blood out of a guy's asshole in broad daylight on every square inch of property, public or private. They cannot be grateful with what they have.

8 more years of shitposting. I love it.

Bobama doesn't want to work though, he just wants to play golf and be pampered and flattered with POTUS on his resume.

If they play their cards right, it might be called "Right Side Broadcasting". I don't know if that would actually be a good thing, but from what they accomplished during the election I think they are in a position for rapid growth.

Why not just take over PBS or something?

I honestly think this will still happen.

Thing is is that Kaine was wrong, Trump could have lost one and he still would have won.

OH HOLY FUCK THAT IS A PERFECT IDEA!
IT IS PUBLICLY FUNDED, HE CAN USE IT AS HIS PERSONAL PROPAGANDA STATION
IMAGINE THE LIBERAL SALT!

https:// apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

We can tell him to use social media and answer questions directly from the people and completely ignore the MSM.

What I learned is that appeasement doesn't work with the mentally ill. Giving them what they're asking for, the right to fag-marry each other, won't shut them up because they're mentally ill. They're not rational. They don't have a finite set of demands. They will never rest, never stop pushing. They are impossible to appease.

Same applies to people who "care" about feminism, racism, etc. We stop whipping niggers, and they still complain. We let niggers vote, and they still complain. We let niggers into our white schools, and they still complain. We give niggers mountains of free gibs, and they still complain. There is nothing you can give them that will result in them no longer asking for more.

That just makes it funnier

Oh fuck, this is great. Has this been spread around yet?

I don't think I've seen it on 8ch yet.

I love that total shitlord grin

He looks like such a smug douche and I love him for it

PBS needs to be defunded if anything, six figure salaries to report absolute garbage. It's a bloated carcass of propaganda cronyism.

I used this already to ask Trump to repeal all gun regulations so that we can mail-order machine guns again. I hope he takes the feedback he gets here seriously.

I really wish he had changed his Twitter profile picture to this when he won.

Just add a new program to PBS. Breakfast with Trump. Biggest fuck you ever.

send it to greatagain.gov!!!

Ready to shoot nogs, boys?

So long as you word it professionally and explain yourself, I think he will, especially if we can organize to push certain key issues and agendas. He built his campaign on making big proposals and then adjusting them according to feedback presented by the people across the country.

This man is going to bring freedom back to the new slaves of America.

MAGA MEGA

He needs to kill all federal funding to PBS and NPR, and sever all ties between those organizations and the government. I'm not sure how those organizations are structured, but if possible the government should seize and retire all associated trademarks, such that they cannot continue to operate with private funding.

checkmate libs

I love his writing style.

whats that from

We need to push Trump hard on gun issues. Don Jr seems to be on our side, we should be encouraging Trump to let his son handle it.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/

I'm ready to see Prop 63 overturned in court.

He is like one of those smug anime girls, only in real life.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment

Scroll down to "Second Amendment".

Is Dodd-Frank effective at all? Trump promised to go after the banks but his team's saying they're going to remove it. I honestly don't know much about it other than the media spin that its effective at curbing bank excesses which I reflexively distrust at this point.

Truly he has made anime real.

This. I still think we should get him to change his twitter avatar to a smiling one to enrage sjws more.

I think he's redoing the regulation, there was something in the GOP platform.

GODDAMNIT Holla Forums

WHEN DID EVERYTHING START GOING SO RIGHT?

Is this avatar ever going to change?

There's only one proper acronym. LGBT: Let God Burn Them

Are we getting mechs?
I want mechs. Fuck tanks. I want giant mechs with lasers and missile pods. Japan will worship us for eternity and we could have as many military bases over there as we want. Strike mainland china from both sides. Start the 4th Reich.

November 8th 2016.

Never

Hoping for him to use the Trump pepe for the POTUS account.

CY+1

can you image what the white house smells like at this point after 8 years under nigger occupation?

so that's why they kept adding symbols

June 16th 2015.

I think you could get away with adding one of them, and pretending its a genuine classification.

I'd say 'pedophilic' and act like it's for people with pedophile tendencies who refuse to act on them. They would probably feel sorry for them.

He should change it to this.

I'm not sure my anus can handle 4 yearz of his epic bantz.

Has anyone shitposted as leader of the free world before???

This

Trump will have to gut it.

99.98%

kill me.

The early Presidents did, but they had to do it using real birds.

YES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMOVE THE HUGES AMENDMENT FOR FULL AUTO FUNS

THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE THE NEXT TWO YEARS

Someone should start a petition on that white house thing. Funny fuck you to liberals.

So I just checked andā€”I shit you notā€”they added ANOTHER letter to this shit. Now it's LGBTQIA, apparently I for Intersex and A for asexual.

These fucking people.

They will technically be drones, because you will remotely control the mechs through synapse replacement. That's also why they will indeed be mechs though, better synchronization with our natural form. Recorded synaptic cycles from other animals will be used for enhanced reflex responses, especially in cases of contorting the mech and its variant appendages in ways alien to humans. After enough usage, there would start to be a form of adaption to the capability though. Neural plasticity will work for your mech controls, even before we start replacing your weak flesh with nano-Aryans.

His shitposting phone probably won't have a camera, microphone, or even a GPS, TBH fam. Prob can't even make calls.

Just shitposting.

Exactly, they'll never stop pushing the boundaries until they've completely destroyed the entire society with their filth.

Good to see him still giving us bantz. What I really want to know is if he'll still do high energy rallies.

Oh manā€¦.the asshurt would be amazing

They try to take it away, he makes executive order that the president should be allowed to speak to the citizens without interference by censors in order to have a transparent government. The media shits itself unable to figure out how to attack it without sounding like butthurt assholes.

You mean "the Safety for Criminals Act"

No! His fireside chats should be MONTHLY public rallies broadcasted directly on youtube!

That twatter post at 1:53
kek

FIRESIDE CHATS

Can we possibly meme this and get Trump to actually consider this as an option? I would totally wake up early to listen to "Breakfast With Trump".

Now that's
HIGH ENERGY

He should not let the momentum die. Everything he's said in rallies, he should continue saying and promising right before the American people. That would be astounding.

I just got back from monitoring one of the protests.

80% Women
10% Cucks
5% Mexicans
5% Blacks

When are we going to finally get rid of women's suffrage and repeal that pesky 19th amendment?

Beautiful salt-mining opportunity. twitter.com/SteveSoboroff/status/796905489799856128

Praise Kek, we can pave every street on the planet with these 4 years of salt.

Hey now, remember that 53% of White Women voted for Trump. That was honestly the most encouraging thing to come out of this. It means that even now there is hope for Holla Forums to get a gf.

Moreover, now that white women have lost their "protected" status and are being attacked with about as much fervor as white men, chances are even those who didn't vote Trump will be pushed to the Right in the coming years and be more susceptible to our message.

There are moms on Holla Forums, I remember a few posting about their kids.

I mean I'm not demoralized about it. Just amused. If you remove the women from the crowd you just have a few squads of effeminate men who hate each other.

That's exactly who I'd like to go to war with.

That's one decadent skeleton.

And then they get shit on.

I remember some anons taking the Bella and The Bulldogs infographs to mommy forums. That was interesting.

I think most of them went over to >>>/femininity/

Not as much as they voted Romney. Saying that only 47% of women are race traitors is far from a ringing endorsement.

Have a few more.

Look, things aren't okay. The majority of white women that voted for Trump are old.

The fact is, women are malleable. They become more racist in their old age, because they lose the ability to get a free pass to the invaders by being a sex slave.

The situation is still horrible, and I don't think hookup culture can ever be fixed. Arranged marriage between white families is basically the only way.

What was the reaction?

Someone tell him he has to draw a pentagram on the floor in his own blood (at least two gallons of it), then use his cell phone to dial Soros' cell phone number, which was released a while back.

They'll probably turn more to right if the country as a whole does, women are followers, they'll do whatever is trendy in their social circles

For you

THIS IS GOING TO BE GOING ON FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS

Popular culture can indeed influence it, but Holla Forums has to be aware of the trickle down memes, where whatever gets posted here goes down to reddit, and whatever is on reddit goes down to facebook, where white women see it.

So we have to call out the cucks that constantly praise nonwhites and make memes of them, like the Ben Carson and Malik Obama fans. People who are okay with them are literally hurting us.

8 son 8

That's a fantastic argument for revoking their vote.

Learn to count mate it's 8 years

They doubted it at first. But when the infographs were put up they got real quit real quick.

That's a weird way to say ONE THOUSAND

I really don't know if my sides can take it for that long.

Friendly reminder to work on your lats and your core so your sides can take that extended amount of laughter.

I wouldn't want any of you goys to laugh yourselves into a coma. This thing could go on for as long as 8 years.

Yeah I agree, but millenial women whole probably become somewhat passable and the next generation of women will probably be better than the current one

quiet*

i tweet him that I doubt he'll answer to just some random shitposter.

Done and Done.

now burning this IP

Once he's elected, I'm joining a Trump club.

Trump club Einsatzgruppen.

Possessive plural gets so tricky every time.

Real life developers sure did everything right with the new Addon.

LGBTWTFBBQAYYLMAOEX+alpha & Knuckles

Would death stop them?

HERE I COME, ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM
THE BEST OF THEM, TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

At least one game is alright.

featuring Dante from the Devil may Cry series

So are you all overlooking this, or just not acknowledging it in hopes that it will go away?

Let's make it 8.

Nice post
&KNUCKLES

Made some OC

That point definitely needs more context to it.

The reason appeasement doesn't work with them is because you have a continually rotating group of activists. The people who fought to get gay marriage and DADT repealed aren't the same people you have today protesting for transexuals, because the people who did that activist work got what they wanted. They don't have a reason to be out protesting anymore, they can sit back and fuck every ass between here and sweden without worrying. The activists you have now are of a different slant, you've got a lot less regular trans fucks out there protesting and a lot more communist marxist college educated filth that has had years of training to get to the point in their ideology they are at. They are a movement that has been built for political power with progressives rather than gays which were originally just wanting equality under the law which later were coopted by the progressives, and after gay marriage was legalized were left with a movement but not a goal so they had to continually focus in on smaller and smaller issues which were not arising out of institutional prejudice but instead out of their own imagination or the proclivities of the demographics they claim are oppressed. It's just a bunch of loudmouth crybabies that have nothing left to do with their lives.

You're a credit to the white race.

Good, I am glad he sees through the fraud

Kill them all Donald, fucking play them

Slay*

A before/after Holla Forums with citizen Trump and President Trump would be pretty slick. I'm not sure how to best represent that visually though.

Thanks ^_^

We'll have some Presidential pictures of Trump soon enough.

Is he going to do it, Holla Forums? Is he going to pull back the curtain and reveal who's behind it all while the eyes of the world are watching?

Declaration of Soros as an enemy of the state via POTUS Twitter coming 2017!

Please tell me someone tweeted that
FUCK I WOULD GIVE YOU MY LEFT NUT TO TWEET THAT

PLEASE Holla Forums KEEP ENCOURAGING TRUMP TO ONLY USE SOCIAL MEDIA THE MSM TEARS WOULD SUSTAIN ME FOREVER

I hope he puts his name on the pediment. Dear god, the salt.

Very nice.

A bunch of us should pester him. I'm sure at least, he'll repost it if he doesn't use it.

Agree and amplify. I like it.

i could care less since he is also heavily implying that he'll repeal the nfa, and explicitly talking about deregulating supperssors and mag capacity.

These people have no self-awareness whatsoever, pure narcisism.

I need this meme

Who the fuck is this bozo to be talking down to a president about presidential etiquette?

Remind me in a couple months and you've got a deal

I can't wait for the day when the god emperor trump abolishes UCLA's gun free zone which did nothing but disarm a white professor who was slaughtered by a shit skin immigrant student.

OPEN CARRY!!!!! cannot come soon enough

LA RWDS

YA BLEW IT

For Holla Forums

You STILL don't get itā€¦he's using the media as a business to get elected! So he can END the media as a business.

I'am under suspicion there has been a flood of grills on Holla Forums during the campaign. I don't mind as long as they don't mess up the place. Let's just make one thing very clear, we rule here, and we always will. Womens place is being pƧrotected and happy, but far from political offices.

Does anybody own their own human skull? This one is mine. Well not MINE but I do own it.
I also have a section of human spine.

It's something

Trump back on twitter = they haven't gotten to him yet!

Didn't he claim victory on November 9th though? I would bump up both of those dates.

I think it's because the Holla Forums crowd is getting older. A lot of us have gotten married, and some of us have turned their wives onto Holla Forums. I think this should not be discouraged. Maybe they can help provide insight into effective right-wing memetics for white women.

This is great, now they have finnaly learned that if the white man falls, they are next on the lefts list. We warned them, and for once, they listened.

Technically yes but it makes more sense to say November 8 for historical purposes, no?

I dont mind this at all, will be happy to welcome them. But on the condition they know their place. Betray us again and white civilization is over for good.

lel

Look at this faggot who thinks he can tell President Trump what to do.

He actually did it, the absolute madman.

do you think he wants his enemies to know how hes gonna do the background checks?

NPR BECOMES A SHITPOSTING WONDERGROUND

LIBSHITS RAGE ALL DAY WHEN THEY HEAR IT

Have you got a High-res Jonestein? I want to put this picture in a frame for the battlestation.

My take. Boynie is irrelevant now. Have to strike at the core.

GUYS TELL TRUMP IN THIS TO KEEP DOING RALLIES, LIKE HITLER IN THE GOOD OLE DAYS

Do you drink mead out of it?
if not, you're a fucking pleb

It's somewhere in his 52hr livestream on youtube, could probably match the hours and figure out when this happened.

Well noā€¦it is my decorative skull. You only drink from those you have personally slain.

Is this the nature of the universe now? I woke up today to "mr. sandman" on my radio & it's all a lot to take in.

We were exiled to the Berenstain line, and proceeded to annex it.

10/10

my fucking sides need a rest after visualizing that. if trump is one of us for real, I hope to kek that he reads your post and does it. fucking troll tier mark 9001.

saved

kek

The universe has always worked this way, but the cataclysm of the Younger Dryas and subsequent infestation by Semites brought the world to its knees. The power of the gods is with us once more; this digital age made the way of the gods available to all.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

very roman burial mask like.

he does need a little more american flair now. he did just do one fucking hell of an all american thing.

(checked)

FUCK YES!

Credit: Mark Dice

I fucking love Morrakiu so much. I fucking love Holla Forums so much. I fucking love Trump so much. I fucking love CURRENT_YEAR so much. I don't think I've felt this much love since I was a young kid. Am I dreaming Holla Forums?

nice mug

He actually did reassure them though. He said that he was going to be down with everyone; he emphasized hat.

what d&c? I'm ok with gay, even lesbians. but that's it. Like BLM, LGBTQ should be made a terrorist organization and banned.

It starts at around 5h57m59s
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h57m59s

>Incited by Soros* and the (((media)))

Fixed

Make sure Trump knows and has Soros arrested or drone striked.

checked and confirmed.

I think anonymity prevents most women drama. If they start name/face/trip/whatever fagging to establish identities, then that's a problem. If they want to discuss this stuff while wearing an identity, they can fuck off to twitter.

something tells me he will overdose soon

Low energy tbh.

This is the reason why we need to AT LEAST draw a line in the sand and stop further degeneracy.
There is always some other perverted 'persecuted group' that leftists will find to campaign for. Ted Kaczynski was spot on.
We've pretty much fully enabled faggotry at this point, now it's moving onto Transfags.
After that it will be something else, I'd almost guarantee poly marriage and relationships. We're already seeing a decline in monogamous relationships and an increase in promiscuity (hook up culture). Some on the far left are already advocating for it. A show all about it aired on Australian TV a few months back iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H005S00

We have memed responsibly.

Is he really still deserving of ((())) status?

fugggg

He may not be natsoc like us, but he's definitely a white nationalist at this point.

Yes, I want to be comfy.

Honestly poly is less degenerate than homosexuality or trans shit.

Just to add to all of this.
The biggest FUCK YOU to all the soft-balling bullshit about races and oppression and such that the left can throw at you are immigrant Asians.

Remember that.

Second generation Ling-Ping is a successful management type. Third Generation Tom-Ping is a fucking doctor or an engineer.

Meanwhile 12th generation Tyrone is robbing a liquor store on his way to college to prove he didndunuffin.

Its been fascinating to track him as he takes more and more of the redpill. I expect him to make a video exposing the holohoax within two years at this rate.

Worst case scenario was him being 25% kike, right?

I don't think he's out to subvert. He doesn't shill here. He calls out the hypocrisy of Israel. He doesn't even agree with the NAP.

He's pushed hard to defend Trump, white culture and white identity.

If you tried to gas him I would stop you.

Changed the colors if anyone wants it the other way around

Spicy. How did I miss that one?

I don't think he'd be able to stay away now. I'm sure he feeds off of the energy of all the affirmations.

Guess who's back

Something tells me that Kek's plan is to have videogames be the last bastion of Jewry, so that only when they have been ousted from every other facet of society can we finally have our vidya back.

DJT @POTUS February 15, 2017
@FLOTUS Last night was worth noting in my library

Agreed, nobody gas Moly.

Noice.

Someone suggest that in Make Amerkia Great again suggestions

#REKT

Nice, thanks.

A pedo who acts on his impulses vs. a pedo that does not.

No contest. One demonstrates enough common sense and decency to fight his own degenerate nature.

Are you me?
I was full libertardian, and it was literally Eric Ericksson who radicalized me by proving "you will be made to care".

PRAISE KEK

I loved the video where someone put a Wagner overture this scene.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

I think we're finding that at least for now more people than we thought are closer to the same page. No letting up, no surrender. From Moly, to Vox Day, to Cantwell, and even TRS. All are saying the same things that we must press the attack, we're done letting these people control what we do. They just use different language in doing so.
Check out the election special daily shoah, the cantwell 'to the victor', and moly's video about trump winning.

This one.

The best of this is that Trump is perpetually rustling the left's online safe spaces. They will never be allowed to go a single day without seeing Trump's face via avatar and 140 characters to piss them off.

Daily reminder to consider spic voters existing at all as rigging. They were specifically brought in just for that reason.

Just play them Good Morning White America.

The video is fake. Look at the time stamp and the hurricane footage.

Go fuck yourself sand nigger.

Did you even watch the livestream?

Fuck off moron.

Sleep snug, smug

I could listen to something like this with Trump all day!

How does it feel that this kike is eternally BTFO?

lmao he's a manlet too.

I always thought it would be nice to have my skull 3D printed from a CT scan.

(checked)

As they should. Anons should remain anons. No attention whoring bullshit.

professional protester is an actual 21st century job.

I imagine that particular pepe to have very wiggly fingers

CHECKEM

Oh god, this makes me so happy.
I freaking missed his shitposting on twitter so much, and after his talk with Obama yesterday, I thought that it would never come back.
Hold me Holla Forums

For fucks sake, not 4, not 8, but forever, if we wish to secure our existence and restore our civilization it needs to go on forever. So say forever, that is our goal, anything less will result in our destruction.

IM GOING TO GIGGLE TO DEATH Holla Forums

8 YEARS OF LULZ

he doesn't consider himself a jew. everytime he's spoken to a jew on his show he says "you people". also, his mother was a jew and he HATES that entire side of his family. Absolutely loathes them.

(Just providing some context.)

Fuck no. Trump still isn't the one and he's still way too cucked on way too many issues unless he'd like to prove everyone wrong that he isn't a complete pussy bitch on a bunch of issues.

So he's like, Bobby Fischer or something?

I did not say Trump. I want people to understand that after Trumps term we do not go left. We continue fighting for our civilization.

You make a good point. Glad to know we don't have to completely write off everything that he says. That being said, we must always remain vigilant.

Also Check'ed and Heil Hitler

This. We turned the world's attention to the Right. We have to keep it there. We merely turned the cart in the right direction, now we need ot get it there.

This is an ideological war and the left is at the root of the evil that is used and manipulated by (((them))). There is no stopping until you can see your children and children's children doing the same good work that you and everyone else started now.

lol this is rubbing it in even more

I for one prefer a president that interacts and speaks to his people on a public platform like Twitter instead of living extremely shady private lives. I for one prefer a Twitter shitposters over globalist puppets and satanists.

Trump hat, check.
Cowboy boots, check.
Full luscious beard, check.

Zero fucks given about butthurt libtards, check!

liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1478812978

This guy needs a "Thug Life" meme done.. ahhahahha.. fuck that liberal douche and his sandy vagina.

Is that real?

Is this 4d backgammon or what?

Yes I saw it with my own eyes before seeing it here.

Masterful trolling.

BLACKED

sage for shitpost

He took their salt and rubbed it in their wounds.

We should start a hashtag for this to make sure the god emperor sees this shit. I would quit my nightjob just to get up for this shit every morning.

#BreakfastWithTrump
#WakeyWakeyEggs&TrumpSteaky

millennial zombies

Does anybody know who this man is?

Conservative Free Thinkers

I have no time , please start a thread

Petition for the people postin for Donald Trumps assassination to go to jail ? anyone ??

8ch.net/pol/res/8180723.html#8197384

I would accept that if Salon was demanding psychiatric help for pedophiles, but they're just justifiying it

The Truth About the Trump Protests

youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive?spfreload=10

Pic related. They're just the WCTU now.

Your blessing sir, is shown in your post, thanks for exposing the demonic influences.

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR
MY LIFE FOR THE LULZ

Do you remember the Atheism+ fiasco? Well they got the idea of the plus from LGBT+. These degenerate practically have a REGEX for a name.

No, that's 9D Underwater Mahjong.

No, there is always one person manipulating others. It's fucking gross, I've seen it "work" and most people who say they can "handle the jealousy" just medicate it away.

Heh, I've had "misogyn(y|ist|istic)" as a rule to killfile any news report with that word for years now.

I don't think he's ever been really pro-jews, aside from the part where he asserts that if they have higher IQ then of course they will be richer. But that was probably more about him feeling good about being smart and attributing some of that to his genes.

I've only been listening for a few months, though so I could be entirely wrong. His recent stuff is great, at least.

Areā€¦ Are we sure he's okay? It just seems to be in direct contradiction and I'm worried he got threatened into falling in line or something.

Did you know most trannies are unfaithful, polysexual and whatever term that those fucks come up with.

This is clearly the "unifying the country behind him" chapter. Be patient, at least until he's sworn in and actually has access.

Wasn't the point of LGBT+ to encompass everbody else?

Have you ever seen a more beautiful picture, Holla Forums?

What is this recent trend of disgusting low quality screen shots all over the place?
It wasn't even this bad back in the early 2000s.

Also, it is possible we see a Breitbart TV channel.

(Checked)
Sorry, I can't hear you over the
MASSIVE TORRENT OF LIBERAL TEARS

.jpg needs to be outlawed.

Can somebody turn this into a wallpaper?

Don't bully poor old .jpg.
It's not its fault that people abuse its compression-ability so much, you can easily have nice jpgs without wasting all that space on a png that wasn't made for those types of pictures like did.

also keep in mind that 46% of people didn't even vote

YAHOOOOOOOOO

So basically he's evolving more and more into Bobby Fisher every day?

All that libshit/lefty salt its glorious.
LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW

WHEW
H
E
W

The bantz will never end. Bantzlord Trump the Sides-Destroyer and Knock-Downer of cucks and kikes alike.

Words cannot describe how happy I am. A president who still has a set of nuts on him.

Farage - Le Pen - Trump - Duterte - Putin action squad, destroying cucks and installing bantz towers that will sustain us for the next decade. What a fantastic year.

This man is our Emperor now. The Emperor of Bantz and shitposts!

SIEG HEIL
HAIL VICTORY

Trump just thanked all the veterans for their hard work and sacrifice. Obama has not done this yet. In fact Obama and POTUS have gone silent since November 8th.

Faggot here: Also hate how trannies are co-opting the gay rights movement. I'm more of a libertarian than most, trans people can do whatever they damn well please to themselves and in private; it doesn't bother me none. But what does bother me is when people who are trying to be a different gender stand around screaming "I AM A WOMAN WHO WAS ACTUALLY A MAN!". Kind of defeats the whole point of being transexual tbh. And their desperate attempt to crawl out of their own skin isn't a gay issue unless they're trying to trick gay men into fucking the pussy they're hiding in their pants after their double mastectomy and 2 years of testosterone therapy making them look like Buck Angel.

LOL
good goy

but we hold the only real power on this earth
Sophia
is our mother
and she's waiting for us to rise to make the solar system great again, with her full support

honorary faggot, i wont gas you
let's kill commies together bro

No you weren't - fuck off you twat, you were speaking for yourself and yourself only

U MAD?

That sounds lovely.

Will Twitter be Trump's FDR radio broadcast?

Those words he wrote are literally trolling in nature, he likes to "troll them softly". The most heralded technique of trolling.

Fixed.

Someone posted his phone number a while ago, we should share it with all the libshits and leftists until he changes it, if he hasn't already.

We need more 60s Riddler in this website

The reaction of Tumblr when that chick said she was just going through a phase was great.

Got any screencaps? I just googled die cis scum girl.

1/ he would be branded as a banana republic dictator (so what?)
2/ he could speak to the whole world, not just to english politics inclined twatterers
Imagine Trump messages in all languages. Trump programs even, talk shows etc where he explains his policies and talks to the whole fucking world, redpilling them and engaging them in his world reform plan.

sounds like a plan
Trump TV as a platform to redpill and involve all the nations

His second tweet does look a little like Washington PR waffle where you try to draw out the positive in others and reframe your differences with them so that you can work with them. Problem is these protestors will not be reconciled, and it's not just differences, it's fierce ideological enmity. He should've just deployed the water cannons and tweeted how they looked like they needed a wash. I guess you can expect Trump to tone down some of his utterances now he's in a position of responsibility, but the opposition against him is going to be as strident as ever, and they aren't going to be assuaged by anything he says or does.

MAXIMUM ASSDAMAGE INCOMING

kekek

My wife knows her place and lets me guide her politics/vote and she will readily admit that she's not really interested in politics. I have to say though, she's really been enjoying all the SJW salt, I think once more Right-wing leaning(or women at least open to Right-wing ideas) get a taste for SJW salt they will become more interested in attacking them. The left is already telegraphing that White women are the next coalition member to be thrown out of the progressive stack and with Trump leading the cultural direction it'll be easier to sway centrist women over to our sides.

My man! Comfiest podcast on the alt-right(or whatever)!

WEW LAD
I'm a straight white male and even I think you're retarded

Why?

the newfags are in full force lately.

You sure you didn't mistake this for /lgbt/?

you misunderstand, I wasn't talking about you.
heavy gay bias came in here the last couple days, if I had to guess it's from 4cuck

More presidential bants! Failing new york times! sad!

(checked)
He insulted them by complementing them, it doesn't get more masterful than that.

(checked)

SIEG HEIL!!