Now is the Time for Redpilling!!

The Overton Window has Shifted Right

We need to maintain momentum and get out there and redpill people while our window of opportunity is open. Use easy to understand concepts that divide and conquer while redpilling e.g.

Universal human rights = the white mans burden

This uses the leftist idea of "rascism" against globalism and even works on the most bluepilled. If they bite the bait follow up with an anti-globalist but only moderately redpilled article such as this: thesaker.is/ecumenism-new-ideological-weapon-of-the-imperialism-on-some-defects-from-1968/

Share redpilling methods!

Other urls found in this thread:

katehon.com/directives/donald-trumps-victory
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
theduran.com/
sputniknews.com/
pravdareport.com/
pravoslavie.ru/
infowars.com/
latimes.com/
katehon.com/
pum.umontreal.ca/revues/surfaces/vol4/birus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin Bump

This is good but too full on to start with. You have to boil the frog gradually. You have to open the mind to nationalism with things like ecological localism. Then you raise the temperature.

Its easy to transition from a positive message about Trump's foreign policy to redpilling on "humanitarian intervention".

Use less known figures such as Dugin: katehon.com/directives/donald-trumps-victory

reminder NEVER to be agressive or confrontational with someone you want to redpill. People will be on the defensive and ignore your arguments. It also helps to get them to reach the conclusions by presenting your arguments with questions.

Go to youtube, twitter, facebook, tumblr, deviantart, gamingplatforms or whatever heart of where the liberals, leftists and kids hangout. We have 4 years time to reach the pozzed youth.

Redpill them by linking directly to facts. Also ask them questions why they think how they think, they can never answer correctly because they are spouting either wrong rhetoric or parrot whatever they heard. If they 404 enough, one day they will reboot and rethink. If the left can bullshit them into being useful idiots, you can bullshit them into the truth. Try not to belittle or teach them outright, they get some kind of parent PTSD, where they automatically stop listening like an edgy teenager.

If you can't resist bantering, do it by shaming them instead of calling them cucks or angering them. Shift the public opinion on stuff in online places. Shame them for being left or listenting to MSM etc, make everything they like uncool. Demoralize and shame people for left behaviour, congratulate them for right behaviour. Spam it fucking everywhere.
For example:

make fun of them and make it appear uncool to listen to mainsteam media, music, video etc.
make them out as kids or children if they still listen to it.
make leftism and liberal shit uncool too
make right shit great or neutral
and so on.

Here some link lists you might want to have for specific occasions:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS

i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg

This is big, many people don't realize this. I have redpilled a plethora of friends and family by asking radical questions in a rational manner.

Also don't underestimate the power of memes. My family was already very redpilled (White Russians) against Jews but memes (even spoken) help it to spread.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MEMES

bullshit and bullshit again
you dont talk to people half assedly or pretending to accept some lies to make them listen
if they are that irrational then they will explain away anything that is new to them in their progressive cancer way - its all racist

Fucking bullshit, offer them an alternative you stupid cunt. Shame them for listening to mainstream without an alternative is just like the culture of critique style.
Shame the cucks instead, male feminist, rip them into shreds. SJW, rip them into shreds.
You have to excert dominance over cucks because otherwise they will be uppity and dont get it. Feminist cucks says something, well there are multiple ways of fucking them:
1.Point out that he is a fucking cuck.
2.Point out that his philosphy is based on retarded axioms.
3.Use their morals and le ethics against them by knowledge about current and past affairs.
4.Turn their beliefs into absurdity or ask them for a viable alternative.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know how to present right wing concepts in left wing terminology? There's no point in alienating useful idiots when they can be deployed against our enemies. They aren't going to fuckin think things through anyway

No one said that, and you should never accept lies or half ass arguments. It's about how you talk, not what you say. You can answer in a neutral and calm manner, while obliterating all of their bullshit and arguments. Often you make them sutter by asking the simplest of questions. Socrates mode is one of the most effective things you can do, to make people experience their own non-knowledge. Instead of a "You're wrong! It's.." you say "How so? If.. then why..?" and they will manage to corner themselves.

And they're gone. Make them at least listen to a single question or a argument they have to think about, before they are repelled to their safespace. There is no use to drop bombs on empty cities. Lure them in first.

I agree on that. Usually it depends on the type of person you talk to. Some part of me just wants to bash their heads in. There is nothing more disgraceful as a smug sjw feminist hipster.
I would neatly pack them in a water tight bag and throw them into a river to be honest.

There are many among them that need to drown for sure, and some day they will, but we shoudn't throw away the part of youth which still can be rescued. I think most people here were ignorant kids once, at least to some degree. And not to forget all the useful idiots which could be useful idiots who preach the truth, if they are too dumb to be redpilled.

Spreading news sites that are more favourable to us also helps:
theduran.com/
sputniknews.com/
pravdareport.com/
pravoslavie.ru/
infowars.com/
latimes.com/

People are so receptive right now for many reasons but strike while the iron is hot.

It's a bit off topic but does anyone have a link to a non-cucked Kipling collection? I found one for free on kindle but "The White Mans Burden", "The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon", and Infantry Columns" were all conspicuously absent. I think some SJW shit-fucking may be involved. Why would they even care? Do they think some kid that liked "The Jungle Book" will find that shit and decide "Holy shit! There's no discharge in the war, I better kill the globalist kikes".

I really recommend using think tanks like Katehon to spread our ideas: katehon.com/

Im working hard on a white girl I know :D

Good, make sure to destroy fundamental bluepill ideas such as "universal human rights" which are easily targeted and replace Jewish media sources with right wing stuff like Katehon and The Saker

The fire rises!

bump

NO
WE HAVE TO MAKE IT FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
We just have to continue with steady meme production, nothing more.
The dissemination will be done by itself through 4cuck, plebbit and the rest.

Hitler memes.
Pepe.
Mooman.
Dindu.
We need more of this and new one, reacting on current events in politics.
People are attracted to humour and politics is boring.
So let's combine it in memes and capture the youth.

THE FUTURE IS IN OUR PALM, WE JUST HAVE TO CLENCH IT

Bad move, everyone loves movies. The trick is to shame them for movies from specific production companies. Shame them for enjoying pozzed filth like Marvel movies and Star Wars flicks. But quality films like Hacksaw Ridge, War Dogs, and The Neon Demon are all redpilled as fuck and should be praised.

bump with comfy irish nationalist song

remove ZOG, make anglos great again

Above all: "appellari ceteros homines, esse solos eos, qui essent politi propriis humanitatis artibus" (De re publica I, xvii, 28).[29] "Thus, not all men are humani or demonstrate humanitas. Only in the civilization of the Roman Empire and its social order does humanitas count as an educational value and socio-ethical virtue. Those who live outside the Empire are not yet fully 'human,' they are 'barbarians'."
pum.umontreal.ca/revues/surfaces/vol4/birus.html

Katholika = universal, i.e Roman Catholic Church = Universal Church of Rome.

Hacksaw Ridge was great.

How much of that accounts for inflation?

Isn't that literally Jews: The Movie?