The Fog (1980)
Top Gun (1986)
'Round Midnight (1988)
Scum (1979)
3 Idiots (2009)

strawpoll.me/13562364

poal.me/l21lcv
here's my choices
merlin 1998 (it's 2 parts, but combined they're onyl 3 hours)
the man from earth
chronicles of riddick

give other people a chance to post their own suggestions
was also gonna do the strawpoll part myself but whatever

wait nevermind, i'm blind and didn't notice the othe rone

The Fog (1980) John Carpenter

Legend says that Antonio Bay was built in 1880 with blood money obtained from shipwrecked lepers, which no one believes. On the eve of the town's centennial, many plan to attend the celebrations, including the murdered lepers.
imdb.com/title/tt0080749/?ref_=wl_li_i

Top Gun (1986) Tony Scott

As students at the United States Navy's elite fighter weapons school compete to be best in the class, one daring young pilot learns a few things from a civilian instructor that are not taught in the classroom.
imdb.com/title/tt0092099/?ref_=wl_li_i

'Round Midnight (1986) Bertrand Tavernier

In 'Round Midnight, real-life jazz legend Dexter Gordon brilliantly portrays the fictional tenor sax player Dale Turner, a musician slowly losing the battle with alcoholism, estranged from his family, and hanging on by a thread in the 1950's New York jazz world. Dale gets an offer to play in Paris.

Scum (1979) Alan Clarke

An uncompromising story of life in a British juvenile offender institution in the 70's.

3 Idiots (2009)

Two friends are searching for their long lost companion. They revisit their college days and recall the memories of their friend who inspired them to think differently, even as the rest of the world called them "idiots".

By all means, ignore the strawpoll, feel free to make a new one when we get some more films.

Here's a sprinkling of suggestions for some recent films I would love to watch with you guys:

Antiviral (2012) (Brandon Cronenberg)
In a blackly satirical near future, a thriving industry sells celebrity illnesses to their obsessed fans. Employee Syd March's attempts to exploit the system backfire when they involve him in a potentially deadly mystery.

The Lobster (2015) (Yorgos Lanthimos)
In a dystopian society, single people must find a mate within 45 days or be transformed into an animal of their choice.

Okja (2017) (Bong Joon-Ho)
For 10 idyllic years, young Mija has been caretaker and constant companion to Okja - a massive animal and an even bigger friend - at her home in the mountains of South Korea. But that changes when family-owned, multinational conglomerate Mirando Corporation takes Okja for themselves and transports her to New York, where an image-obsessed and self-promoting CEO has big plans for Mija's dearest friend. With no particular plan but single-minded in intent, Mija sets out on a rescue mission.

Also some obvious meme movies like Space Cop, The AVGN Movie, Kickassia, To Boldy Flee, Suburban Knights, The Cuckold, An Indecent Proposal, Paul Blart etc. could be good fun.

Give us a time op. When we reach that time we will pick whatever has the most votes and watch it. (though we would still need to download it)

3 hours from now sound good?

so 10 pm est. 7pm wst

That better not be when you plan on streaming every time.

in future we can do it earlier

so we doing this or not? anyone here?

fucking stupid idea. You're basically killing any chance of a functional event because you're setting it so late. Every non-US country worth a damn is already asleep and not everyone can sit up until midnight to watch movies.

It needs to be closer to 7pm est you autistic fucktard

ok I'll upload to google drive Scum and Chronicles of Riddick? Will we watch tomorrow? We should've just got suggestions tonight and had movie tomorrow, way too messy.

im not op. that was a time suggestion.

yeah sounds like a plan for tomorrow

The Green Slime
Adventures of Stella Star
Tiger & Crane Fists

Current Movie Selections:

Tiger & Crane Fists (1976)
The Green Slime (1968)
Starcrash (1978)
Scum (1979)
The Fog (1980)
Top Gun (1986)
'Round Midnight (1988)
The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
The Man From Earth (2007)
Antiviral (2012)
The Lobster (2015)
Okja (2017)

Looks like a nice variety already.

So who's streaming this, and where?

Don't know. I'd volunteer but I have a toaster setup.

are we doing this or what?
i'd do it myself if i even knew what site to use to host it

Will we start another poll?

I've got Scum uploaded to Google Drive. Chronicles of Riddick got picked up by the censors somehow, I'll try edit the video and re-up. Downloading The Fog too.

Someone link their cytube we can watch on tonight? If not I'll make one close to 7pm est.

made a new one
cytu.be/r/doodweedlmao

cytu.be/google_drive_userscript

added it, but for some reason the player says the media can't be loaded, server issue or unsupported format

Set your browser to accept 3rd party cookies

should be working. I gotta go be back few hours

I'll post Riddick and The Fog links in an hour but if they don't work I've got no time to fix

alright, that fixed it
now it would be nice if anyone actually wanted to watch the movie, room's empty
do i pause it or what?

pause and give us a time

and make a new thread when you start

movie's already halfway through, pausing is kind of pointless now, i'd rather just show up when there's more people

Which room is it?

cytu.be/r/doodweedlmao
but i'd rather just skip to riddick or the fog, don't feel like watching the first half of scum all over again
anyone got it on google drive?

7pm est we'll make a thread

that's 2 am for me
stop ruining my sleep schedule, today was the first day in months that i managed to wake up early and even have time for breakfast

6pm est. Riddick is up but I think it's 360p some reason.

I don't care what time but someone should settle on one

see
4 or 5 pm est would be better

strawpoll.me/13569384/r

alright, are we doing this or do i wait another hour?

starting now, bump the thread 8ch.net/tv/res/820652.html