Post food kinos

post food kinos

Good Eats is the ultimate food kino.

Babish is dece.

I'll never get this, even the professional dishes

Please post more food kinos

Chopped is the only food competition kino since Iron Chef America blows so hard.

4 Chefs, 3 Courses: appetizer, main course, dessert, 1 chef gets chopped after each round.

its edgy

COFFEE INSTANT

>Steven 卐REICHLAND卐
Is he /ourguy/?

Masoa is cookino.

Goddess Tier
The Taste
Masterchef Australia
Simply Nigella
Nigella Kitchen
Nigella Bites
Nigella Feasts
Nigella Express
Nigella
Nigellisima

Kino Tier
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares UK
Ramsay Behind Bars
The F Word
Masterchef
Heston's Feasts

Good Tier
Man Vs. Food
Ready Steady Cook
The Hairy Bikers
Masterchef USA
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA

Trash Tier
Great "British" Bake-off
Great "British" Menu
Two Fat Ladies
Gok Cooks Chinese

GOD OF THE GRILL. GOD OF THE MEATS.

that first minute is kino for sure

in some cases it tastes good

East meets West

now that I'm an adult and have been cooking more I appreciate a lot of the shit I watched 10+ years ago

This bit knew what was up. Julia was crazy though. She was in the IS A as a US secret agent, invented shark repellant, got interested in cooking after that and moved to France.

Crazy good cooking that introduced the basics of French cooking to a nation that had traditional animosity towards French culture and, along with beard, set the groundwork for a much more varied palate for an entire nation.

Giada was my waifu.

Is this from the 90s? I think I remember it.

hue

Did Giada ever make anything that wasn't pasta?

Salad.

Kind of exacerbates my point.

Nothing can ever beat Altonkino. He dumbs it down for the mainstream but still goes in depth. He tells you exactly why this flavour/ingredient is doing what it's doing and instead of only giving you a recipe and telling you why, he gives you a long class on the theme of the episode then makes a single dish so you understand what he has done and can then apply it to other dishes.
Salt was my favourite episode.

Instantly garbage.
The judges are condescending, they rush through the episodes to get more results in, and it's just generally boring.
Also, their accents are worse than usual yanks, so that's a huge turn off.

The first minute exactly is kino, rest is garbage.

>(((Nigella)))
She's a jewish junkie whore, user.
You're right about the rest, but MasterChef Australia had a big gap in quality. First 3 seasons were amazing, with 2 being the best, then skip everything that had a title (Celebrity, Kids, Girls vs Boys) but watch Professionals.
Do they even still make Ready, Steady, Cook? It was my favourite show only due to the opening intro and the rating system.

bumping for important thread