STUDENTS CHANT 'BUILD THE WALL' IN ROYAL OAKS, MICHIGAN

archive.is/U4Xn1

THE TRUMP YOUTH IS FORMING

The Great Lakes State (and the Midwest/Rust Belt as a whole) has earned a special place in my heart.

What an absolutely glorious time to be alive!

CHECKED

The fucking girl in the background *literally shaking (tm)* made me kek.

BUILD IT

BUILD IT

Fuck you, I came here to post this.

Checked.

(checked)
BUILD THE WALL

Gotta work on building up your energy, goys.

Yeah these goys were born into a world where they had all the information at their finger tips. They weren't conditioned to have the ministry of truth construct their reality for them.

Three people before you checked those trips you mongoloid.

>HL3 confirmed

The future looks brighter and brighter every day. An entire school of absolutely glorious shitlords, never thought I’d see the day.

Dubs confirm HL3.

Seriously, all it takes is organization to spark FEAR in their hearts.

The SJWs got organized, we should do the same. Every age group needs its own pro Trump group. We need to organize marches. Shout slogans.

Generation Zyklon

(check'd)
MAGA! BUILD IT!

Eh, I looked first and expected to find it.

I agree. I can't say how awesome it is for Trump to have gone into enemy territory and ripped Pennsylvania and Michigan away by pure force of will, even overcoming all the bussing and rigging in the urban areas.
In Michigan's case, we should really be saying
THANK YOU, BASED MICHAEL MOORE

LOL
This comes from my university, Royal Holloway, University of London in the UK.

Leftists in a nutshell

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS SOON Holla Forums

what if they turn out even more extreme and redpilled than us? that would blow my fucking mind

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll actually be able to find suitable wives user, holy shit. There are still quality American girls out there.

Thats the dream

Kids love memes and kids naturally rebel. We produce the most and highest quality memes so they eat it up. Memes are how we'll create the Trumpjugend.

Niiiiiiiiice. Bump for good boys.

GENERATION ZYKLON

We will have won when we are gassed for being too leftist

This was big on the news here they even had a fat old mom being interviewed how her son was terrified by the whole scene in the local news.
Then they interviewed the son and he kinda clammed up under the glare of the camera and the nice negro lady reporter.
I was laffing while I was watching it and thinking to myself you aint seen nothing yet.
www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2016/11/10/royal-oak-middle-wall-viral/93582256/

BUILD THE WALL

How can you be more redpilled? You either are or are not. Anyway, one user said it well, we're probably even more extreme than Hitler, uncle Adolf didn't want to gas the kikes after all. We say holocaust should have happened.

theyve always been there, but were afraid to speak against the lugenpresse because that would result in complete social ostracize. Now that the lugenpresse has been confirmed fallible people know they can speak against them

This, we alongside anime have actually managed to snatch these white kids away from the kikes grasp.

(nice)
Man this week doesn't even ended yet and we already have
Holy shit people!

AWAKEN

mindless cunts only go for what's popular

Looks like the browning of America isn't going so well at the moment.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

thanks bro

And i can't believe i forgot this existed.

underrated

someone with shopping skills needs to update this with pepe

Done

10/10

keked

Kek is blessing this thread

THEY'RE RUNNING SCARED
Trumpjugend soon

Reminder that this nigger thinks racism doesn't exist.

True story. ESPN host was trying to pull a "dey raycis" comment out from him and he basically acknowledged that the White man gave him everything good in this life today.

sometimes I hate the white man for his faults. Like charity and tolerance.

That made me laugh out loud.

awaken my masters