AZ goes to Trump

TheGuardian and Fox News finally give AZ to Trump putting him at 290.
Politico still has AZ as undecided.

archive.is/nJyuV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rgYVT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's still winning.

it wasn't even fucking close, ridiculous to call it this late

It's like multiple orgasms.

They still won't call Michigan. It's fucking done. It's his. Trump has won. Get over it, media

Shills BTFO

Update: Google as well.
CNN gave Trump AZ as well and Hillary NH archive.is/rgYVT

Even accounting for the population difference, isn't NH way closer than MI?
They might as well admit he won the entire midwest besides Chiraq and Minnesomalia.

To be fair, it would prevent any crazy electoral college insanity.

Does Clinton conceding mean that the electoral college can no longer vote for her legally?

New Hampshire was like 300 votes

The Dems won the Senate there by 200 votes, I hope they Recount because it took 48 hours for them to "count" all the votes. It wsa lik 97% counted then took 48 hours for the last 3 %

Michigan official says it's officially called

http:// www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/10/michigan-election-official-no-reason-believe-large-numbers-votes-will-found-change-trump-13000-vote-win/

On phone, no archive. Arizona has an even larger margin. Some anons were worried they weren't calling MI & AZ so that DNC could force a recount but Michigan has already gone against the record on that account.

They haven't called NH yet either despite being in Clinton's lead.

I'm guessing they're trying to minimize the impact of Trump's BTFO and possibly not calling NH (despite being a much lower count than AZ/MI) as plausible deniability of having a bias

Libs keep talking about faithless Electors, hoping to make them vote Clinton on 12/19. Can you imagine 21 faithless Electors? Such a thing has never happened in the history of the United States.

Be prepared, though, because they are trying to make it happen.

Michigan and New Hampshire are the only two left. Trump played the electoral system like a fiddle. This man is a genius.

It means that they shouldn't even bother trying because it would cause a lot of instability.
This is why even Obama has been saying nice things about Trump since Tuesday.

IL is a lost cause, but Clinton only had 44,000 votes over Trump in MN.
Still disappointed in my state. Not disappointed in the salt levels in Minneapolis though. Only saw 3 somali's yesterday. Trump works fast.

There is no swifter path to civil war.

And to think I wanted to stay up on election day until they locked my state. Boy would I be doing terribly right now if I did.

It's been days and he's still winning more states! Is there anything this man can't do?

I know he predicted it, but I don't know how I could ever get sick of all this winning.

It's a fucking insult that the media is acting like asshurt 6th graders whose parents just grounded them because they found bigtits.com in their internet history. I was friends for a while with someone who works in the (((media))) (nobody famous). She assured me that off-camera, journalists really are this petty and childish, and completely in the fucking tank for the Democrats. The wonder isn't that this is happening at all, it's that they didn't try to pull this shit with W or Ronald Reagan. Trump must really have these Jews scared shitless.

THEY SAID I WOULD GET TIRED OF WINNING
IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED!

Inb4 30+ faithless Electors actually jump ship from Clinton to Trump, giving him 333. Because let's face it, Trump (and Kek) deserve those trips.

Though I'd also accept it if over 100 defected and he ended up with 488. That would be … poetic.

Hell, if more than 3 jumped ship, it would be historic. There's always one or two, but 30 would be epic.

They're public information is out there. Start makin' them phone calls! We have until 12/19.

Shit.

Things are happening, fucking PLAYS here, guys.

Clinton gave up, she conceded. Even if there are faithless Electors it's not gonna happen because Clinton publicly backed down.

A concession isn't law. She can rescind her concession. It would be petty and stupid, but she can do it. Not that she'd ever do anything petty and stupid right? …. right?

1) It won't happen
2) There was that one bloke, the Native American, who said he wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance. When they said he'd be fined he said he didn't care. I think there was another bloke who expressed similar sentiment

She'd just have to concede again. She's lost. She's got nothing to fight back with.

They were really committed to the blue az meme. They overestimated the effectiveness of their "demographic shift" strategy and it probably still stings.

This.

Plus Trump is doing the right thing in being very well behaved. Best just to keep his head down and play along nice with everyone until this all settles.

Illinois isn't a lost cause. What we need to do is engage in a propaganda campaign to get a Nebraska/Maine type split for Illinois and the Chicago congressional districts.

What is going on with Michigan and New Hampshire?

They gave Shillary NH.

Still too salty to call my home state of MI for Trump.

Never forget
The best part about Arizona is that the network that called Wisconsin didn't call Arizona while the network that called Arizona didn't call Wisconsin, it was really fucking obvious with one network already calling AZ and the other already calling WI that the election was mathematically over no matter what happened in PA, MI, MN, etc, but they were so fucking mad that they just wouldn't call anything.

My home State too. I was driving people around to get them to vote and everything. I know we have this on lock down.

It would destroy everything.

Trump is now president. Proven 100%.

Yeah, I don't think all electorals should even be allowed to decide with the loser, that is insane and undoubtedly would be the end of the current union.

It was a pretty stupid meme. We do have a lot of cucks from CA that have moved in and a lot of beaners, but this is still a red state and will stay this way.

Look at this way. WHATEVER HAPPENS, we win.

Revote? We win in a fucking landslide, even normie Dems hate Hillary right now.

Electoral college kikery? War. Even the military and police forces would revolt.

No tricks? OK, Trump is president.

This is the price of winning the election this handily. All of the mandates are with us, the psychological mandate with the populace right now is overwhelmingly behind us, no matter what side they were on during the campaign. Even some media outlets are shilling "we need to give Trump a chance." It's over, they got BTFO way too hard to pull any tricks. That's why Hillary conceded so quickly, best choice was a quick exit.

I'm not the one scared so I don't know why you referenced me.
The defeatist shills are from cuckchan.