Arizona and Michigan

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T ARIZONA AND MICHIGAN RESULTS OFFICIALLY CALLED FOR TRUMP?

There is absolutely no reason for them to hold off. Alaska and Hawaii had their results announced first. This blatant refusal of reality by the liberals is really starting to piss me off.

My dad just told me that Lou Dobbs said on his show that Trump won Arizona.

He should have 306 right now, and they have kept him at 279 for two days like the asshurt little sore loser faggots they are.

they better make it official soon

They are trying to steal

They are probably trying to get one or both to go hillary so she can have a smaller looking Loss.

This, combined with increasing her popular vote count over the last 48 hours will give fuel for the media and cucks to burn with for a couple of months.

So imagine, you are a BTFO kike. Would you be in the hurry to teport how hard you lost?

Arizona went to Trump acoording to NYT
New Hempshire is still blue but hasn't gone to Hillary, around 0.3%(3000 votes) diference, and Michigan is still red, 0.3% (10000) difference, they are probably pushing for many recounts to give them to Hilary, and maybe new Hemp went to Trump, and that is by it's still up

Which begs the question then
WHO IS COUNTING AND REPORTING FROM THE STATE?
Next election, we need to replace the liberal faggots who somehow have the jobs at the poll centers with our people.

A bunch of jews.

Election night, Wayne County in general and Detroit (specifically) had tons of problems. Michigan still uses the old scantron ballot forms (color the circle in; you're probably familiar with them), and there were lots of issues in Detroit with the old machines breaking down and not accepting forms. There were power outages, super long lines, so on and so forth.

fox2detroit.com/news/elections-2016/216159836-story
archive.is/2xubK

In essence, what you had there is what happens when you put primitive, third-world savages in charge of first-world democracy.

Officially, the hold up is to make sure that votes from Detroit are counted and allocated properly. Unofficially, they're probably trying to nig/kike everything up.

Jew York times shows the Michigan county-by-county map being a pretty close call - within less than 12,000 votes.

nytimes.com/elections/results/michigan-president-clinton-trump
archive.is/o2Py1

Only seven of Michigan's 82 counties went for Hillary, but they're the most populous counties in the State, and probably account for 80-90% of Michigan's population.

go figure

ARIZONA FINALLY CALLED

No joke, I once had a professor who suggested that scantrons may be culturally biased towards white people, resulting in testing discrepancies.

F

This.

Detroit Free Press called it for Trump so yeah fuck the MSM for not calling Michigan.

Holy fuck, only 4.1 percent???

Good thing I was able to get some anti-Trumpers to vote Jill Stein.

I voted for the first time in a decade, my vote mattered this year for the first time in a long time.

They already know they're on Trump's December list and he's checking it twice.

1. Needed time to fake more votes to make it look like hillary won popular vote
2. NYTimes et al wanted to keep that 279 ev count on the front page until the news cycle is over to make it look like Trump barely won

Dems think "Well we lost, now all we can do is make it look like trump didn't win landslide mandate" but of course winning PA alone means landslide mandate. Pic from one of the biggest progbloggers related

This, user. We need to take over as Sec of State in swing states, State Boards of Registrars/Elections, County boards Canvassers, and even just working as poll booth grunts. Reregister as dems if you have to or they'll just trash your application.

In states where the election is close, like 5% or so margin, the people counting the votes can swing the win to their favored candidate. That Trump was able to win so many states where elections are controlled by dems means that his turnout was massive and the best the dems could do is pull Hillary into

Mifag here
Guess someone held the ballots in flushing until the next day