I FOUND SOMETHING INSIDE PIZZA.JPG

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
DOWNLOAD OUTGUESS IN ATTACHMENT
INPUT PIZZA.JPG
PASSWORD IS: q11mr1694671qaj.9.1249698062233

Password is SMTP ID of the Email. Look at Source of the email.

OUTPUT IS .TXT with this:

›e9ZH¡jv#ÏSµÁ∏À›À(WE≥4"˛ÑÄ·Ê Ú44«h∂zfZÚbÜ∑Y&å•àÙ*tD˘ÙܬÈ'«Ñü-â ç*ÙhÿRØÙÄ‰}—7pò[email protected]/* */„K O>x∞ã;√"}@]†Ê¬[email protected]/* */
鵪‡é
Âí/DhÊA•ËPƒõπ9j±v–∆5èKz«ΩÔürqπÿâœçπ~T{˜Ãˇ/≥fl˛w 1
≠ı¯e≈M≥ªÛd≤«‰‰C.gêôŒÑµ\Bk¸∆¨…0:+O= ≤Vh;K∞¿·>ˇ√ù¯ Q◊a(Ë«]Y!’5r:Ω°Ü¸¨vÇ/éœ{ÙcÎÓÉÛmöuf”Ãt¬ÑxILaÔÕbuø^»óm?÷4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahts98kT_fQ
fotoforensics.com
fotoforensics.com.
hanynet.com/isteg/
you
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw
instagram.com/joshuaryanv/
facebook.com/joshua.vogelsong?fref=ts
homosuperior.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit! Oh wait, it's nothing…

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. IT WOULD GIVE AN ERROR AND NOT EXTRACT SHIT IF THE PW WASNT RIGHT

oh. my. FUCKING GOD!
YOUR CRACKED THE CODE user, look at the symbols

it means one hole or two? boy or girl? they are asking what flavor of child they want.
YAY YOU DID IT

Do you know what a smtp id is?

It makes sense to send it with the email.

Idiot

E.ÖZ˜!ÍIç^f  [&CÖåéb’÷ùÍ,gã{,ËE◊ä∂ÛÉ´ß⁄V,flÎóLkΩfi{©~®~öl}I˚∆Ì)⁄2ÿ.‚1f§·—)5-NTKî6∆
≈’0)åø7;Ò˚ ™1†ÿ›L)‚ÀË‚!…˜ Åë•∑ ˇDAá»&˛flHÏ'p¸6!…˜…̆ÖçÌ‚¥äåádb˘“-¬ÎfiˆK ÑŒ/¯ =Ï$ñ:…

You tell me if this is a normal fucking picture

bump

This has been getting spooky, and I can't stop F5ing. Godspeed, anons.

OH its Nothing…RIGHT??????

Seriously this is not a normal Picture

Hm. Either it's something that isn't actually MEANT to be opened as a picture, or there's more steps involved, or something got really corrupted.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahts98kT_fQ

Looks like one of those scrambled CP images that used to get shared on Holla Forums with an unscramble key posted with it.

Careful craking that case user and posting the end result. You'll be b& and likely v&.

Okay.

It's steganography

That is some crazy ass Rorschach test.

Can someone do a side by side with the original pizza.jpg for comparison?

Looks like a collage of people on bicycles. taken from below, as if the bikes were in the air (jumping off a sick ramp 90s style) or possibly looking down from above. There's definitely something coherent in there

spoopy demon on the right side

I'm wondering if they'd be dumb enough to use any of the free, easy-use crypto software you can find anywhere on clear. If so, and something's hiding in there, could be easier to crack it. mite b cool

But keep going cause I want everyone to go to jail

i see a woman laying next to a big guy getting blown by a kid

bump for this idea

Nothing to see. Black in Image is perfectly black because a RGB VALUE.

Baneposting and pizza.
I don't like your mind user.

English please.

So are you just saying this or do you actually think it's encrypted CP?

wew lad

What do you mean by this?

Well, okay, but what are these scrambly versions you're posting, and what would they look like if the picture were normal?

I'm saying that this exact fucking thing used to be popular on Holla Forums before moot realized what was happening and shut that shit down.

Obviously I don't know if it's actually CP or not. Could just be pictures of cats. Or children being fucked.

I see a bearded man sitting between two women of indeterminate age.

I'm SAYING that it'd be preferable for them if they had a better private system that not anyone would have access to.

I'm not OP, I just ran it through a blur to see if anything would look more like something without all the harsh pixels and am now pondering possibilities.

I am curious as to why it's 4.5 MB.

You're thinking of a program called gmask and this does not look like that at all. Gmask does not let you hide a picture within another it simply scrambles a certain image which then can only be viewed if you know the correct steps using certain filters to unscramble it.
If you want to hide a picture within another you have to use something called steganography, and if they did this, they would have been using one of the available tools online.

As far as using outguess to output data you can sometimes get false positives, but there might be something to it as well. I doubt they used outguess though, might be better to try other programs.

It's a png screenshot…. Not raw image file.

come on user.

probably because the resolution is huge

You didn't even post the actual image?

wew

not very exciting. thats basically the original picture you non-imaginative nigger.

This was exactly my point. (>>8190490)
It's literally just this.

I honestly thought so too and this confirms.

OK, Captain Nofun

Well, it's been fun. Keep trying random shit, OP.

Don't make a thread unless you have something concrete, user.

Or better yet use the thread on the sticky.

BEWARE THERE WILL BE DISINFO ABOUT THIS THAT MUST BE PURGED

THEY'LL TRY TO MISLEAD US OR WASTE OUR TIME

Go to Wikileaks.
Download Pizza.jpg

fotoforensics.com

"FotoForensics provides budding researchers and professional investigators access to cutting-edge tools for digital photo forensics.

In August 2007, Dr. Neal Krawetz gave a presentation at the Black Hat Briefings computer security conference. "

Get the Copy inside Photoshop and Change the Curve like in the image.

Resolution and file size is larger because I'm using a 5k iMac.

HAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

SAGE FOR SLIDING THREAD

OP's a confirmed faggot, we can go home.

Which is the original? If it's the latter, there's a lot of space for excess data in seemingly meaningless fluctuations in the black border.

Steganography is interesting.

The original is the tiny .jpg, there's probably nothing in there because .jpg is compressed and would corrupt hidden data
Someone chime in if they can prove otherwise

Using Original pic on my top fucking spec 5k iMac with a resolution of 5120‑by‑2880. MacOS is Upscaling everything automatically you fuyckinger Poor Niggers

Also if these guys could use steganography they wouldn't have gotten email hacked in the first place. I don't really think this is a real lead.

Did you check to see what FotoForensics does to other images that are known to be clean?

What the fuck are you talking about, original images aren't going to be upscaled. This thread is bait as fuck.

For all you broke black people out there, here is the fucking original picture without any upscaling.

FUCKING MORONS

Chances are he's a fucking dumbass

Go to fotoforensics.com.

Upload original picture and save the output. FUCKING NIGGER:

He is, look at the filenames. He's been uploading screenshots instead of the original image. OP needs to go in the oven for being sub 90 IQ

left to right: mermaid, 80's rock star, shark girl with yuge tatties

REPORTING THIS THREAD
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Looks like we triggered his autistic faggot sensibilities.

The reason Podesta can fuck little children is because idiots like some of you prefer to Shitpost instead of trying it for them selfs.

I see 2 females and a child sitting down with something in the center (a dinner plate?)

Wow amazing paint skills.

Great.

I suppose CRT or "for Her" Right?

I'm for "YUROPE" you NIGGER

Hmmmm….

Why is it when a thread like this opens up where someone starts fucking with something like a pic, the Shit Posters™always seem to appear.

le bump

How long did you have to rent out your fuckgoat for to be able to afford your ==5K== TOP SPEK iMAC?

Here are both Original size and processed and original size and upscaled.

Doesnt change the fact that there is fucking data inside the image.

Download iSteg or Outguess.

isteg has a butterfly as a symbol.

hanynet.com/isteg/

Suppose it doesnt mean anything…AM I RITE?

Why did it took 30 replies for you guys to save the image and post it here ?

Anyway, some interesting photos from these pizza parties, didn't knew the antipope himself went to them.

Im Swiss you Nigger.

Oh yeah Outguess has a Butterfly as a logo too.

Doesnt mean shit right?

Thats Cicada's logo only

You're right my fault.

therefor all of this thread is garbage.

Nevermind. Nothing to see here guise.

Wow, you're right.
What a pity, how does a mind get that way?

This is a sliding thread, we already have a fucking sticky for this.

I can't find the image but some user went down a rabbit hole and found a link to this.
you tube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw

Original Image for all you niggers that think it makes a difference.

Please use fotoforensics on a similar sized image with a similar amount of black in it so we can see what it does to that picture.
You can find a similar image by google searching the pizza.jpg image for similar photos.

>hanynet.com/isteg/

CRT

BUMP

Have you tried opening the image in 7zip?

If anyone is really interested in trying stenography on any of the email attachments, use the strings command on any *nix box and see if there is any output.

OP, you need to stop huffing glue or you're going to look like this flea bag

Why would you bump this?

pack it up boys, this thread is worthless

To fuck you CRT Shills up

So there is nothing inside this pic right?

You mean CTR?

correct

No. The Cathode Ray Tubes are the new Holla Forums boogieman.

CRT IS NOT GONE GUYS

Using the power of my Integrated Intel Graphics chip I have created this animation to resolve the mystery, .gif related.

Spoiler:OP is a faggot.

BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN

It was right in front of us the whole time…

ITS NOT A NORMAL PICTURE YOU GUYS.

There is most likely a link inside the pic.

You have to wonder who monitors the monitor.

BUMP

It's one of those fucking images that have been scrambled with that tool Holla Forums uses, it's usually done in squares and stuff, and in all honesty it shouldn't be taking you lot this long to crack it.

Fucking newfags that weren't on Holla Forums enough.

No

God, please let this end soon

You think there's a link inside the picture? Based on what evidence?

It's called "having fun", you chimp. Remember when Holla Forums was fun?

You need to go back.

You decoded the secret message with your 5k mac?

Wait.

IS THIS HOW THEY WERE SENDING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?

>>>/fringe/

youtube.com/watch?v=q-fpmy_wJPw

HOLY SHIT ^ CHECK THAT VIDEO TO UNLOCK THE FILES FOLKS, IT"S A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK THEM OH SHIT SHIT SHIT

Of course not do you really think Hillary could've figured this shit out?

You're as fucking stupid as OP.

FBI confirmed investigating our work on 8ch. Bump.

Mods, please be extra vigilant of sliding. …

sauce on that pic?

looks like pepe to me for some reason

3rd pic in this thread, if you didn't notice was "Clinton.com"

It's just the original image then, I suppose?

Checked out this Joshua Ryan Vogelsong character. Some of his instagram pictures showing explicit pictures involving pizza were posted earlier. I think this guy is just a hardcore tranny and works at comet ping pong. Here is his instagram, facebook, and a band he is a part of:

instagram.com/joshuaryanv/
facebook.com/joshua.vogelsong?fref=ts
homosuperior.bandcamp.com/releases

ffs i wish we were dealing with murderers or drug dealers and not degenerate faggots these people are disgusting

I checked all the streams from 7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip (or PDF, rather) but it's nothing. Just an empty doc.

You can try the tool "peepdf", it's pretty good for analyzing PDF files and extracting streams. It's written in python.

Pedo pizza confirmed for psyop.

Sage.

yeah, bc usually pictures are OF something, and that's just random garbage