Vancouver Anti-Trump Rally

Hey so salty Hillary supporters have a rally planned in vancouver. Suggestions?
Here's the chat for shitpost: facebook.com/events/1051638361648206/?active_tab=discussion

lmao they're not even in america who are they trying to convince with this?

Retards, illogical retards

How do you stop a train that has no brakes?

let the chinks kill them

Please fucking nuke Vancouver, it would make BC a much better place.

The cognitive dissonance with these people

Nah.

My favorite so far

How exactly do you "unite" to stop something they already failed to stop at the critical moment?
This is like some retard failing to hail a taxi and then running after it thinking he'll outrun the car

Vancouver Washington would make sense seeing as it's Portland-lite and filled with stoners. But, Vancouver BC? That's just cute, sorta sad.

the same kind of people that try to start a civil war without guns.

This is going to go nowhere. All the liberals in Vancouver are 2-3rd Generation Asian college students who'll probably get whipped by their parents the moment they find out their kids lied about going to the library to study.

Also, nobody else in Canada really gives a shit when Vancouver has protests or even riots.

Hell, I live in Toronto (not for much longer) and we don't even give a shit when there's protesting or rioting here.

Liberals will throw their hissy fit and everyone else will just chuckle and carry on their lives.

Oh, I watched the hockey riots for a good laugh. But this, there are protests every afternoon for something there. Warm temperature = lots of drifters and homeless / punk / squeeze kids to have 'protests' (and score some heroin or pills).

Wait, this is in Vancouver, BC? Not Vancouver, WA? Now that's a sensible chuckle. Trump confirmed for President of Canada!

Just wait for Kevin O'leary to run for head of the conservatives it's gonna be the funniest election cycle we've ever had.

Robyn Crawford's take on it

This was just a photo-op for the lugenpresse. I went down there at 6:30 and there wasn't anyone there. Was suposed to go until 8. I biked around the downtown and there was no march, no anything.

I saw that Trump Tower in Vancouver. It was quite the mediocre piece of architecture.