This is why you keep the cancer that is women away from government

Despondent Democrats Bring ‘Therapy Dogs’ to Capitol Hill After Trump Victory

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/09/despondent-democrats-bring-therapy-dogs-capitol-hill-trump-victory/

I think it's time you had a shower

we're wise to your tricks schlomo

exactly

still ten percentage points more cancerous than non-college graduate men

What are you trying to say, that it's OK to let women vote if they are only 20% more leftist?

that's how we got here in the first place

53% of white women voted for Trump you dipshit MRA fedora pussyfaggot

>>>/MRA/

It's literally nothing. Not to mention it's American (well, the American census) (((white))), that often includes Arabs and all other kinds of shit.

Isn't that kind of a showing of how they really are, if you take away all that propaganda-bullshit they try and teach them? That they are emotionally weak and for staying healthy needs the support of the tribe (well, now it's therapists because ((they)) killed off the social bond between people and atomized us succesfully the last 50 years).

That's why they don't belong in politics. It's not good for them, it's not what they are fucking good at. Be good mothers instead, you would be healthier, happier and more importantly men of society would appreciate you to the point of no end.

Replace "college graduate" with (((brainwashed)))

If I say am a woman trapped in a man's body, can I get a free doggy?

Poor poochies. I hope one left a nice, big, smelly gift for them on the DNC rug.

Friendly reminder that, here in the US, we gave niggers the right to vote before we gave it to women.

Farm animals. We literally gave actual farm animals the right to vote before we gave it to women.

I'm not a MGTOW acolyte or anything, but the idea that women should be allowed to have a say in how anything but the house they take care of is run is pure madness.

I want to call these people children.

But a good doggo pet is actually pretty calming.

those poor puppers, how long before Trump rescues them from this vicious animal abuse?

word

Women are the givers of life and the carriers of tradition. Women shouldn't be in positions of power, but they are far from a cancer. Jews, like you, are the real cancer and have manipulated and controlled them into helping to wreck the West.

What's wrong with Therapy Dogs? They're cute.

The dogs aren't the problem. It's the weak women who need them because they're weepy messes who cry because of democracy.

The funny part is that the college educated ones consider themselves smart.

That great feel when my wife voted for Trump.

Dog always make a man feel better - unless you're miserbale subhuuman.

These are the people that lead the USA. You better fix this, Americans.

You're right, it was the jews who put women in a position of power.