i.imgur.com/EN9K2Jh.jpg
i.imgur.com/kpHoHQX.jpg
i.imgur.com/I1Bq7CY.jpg
i.imgur.com/bJWpclv.jpg
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-syria-assad-ready-to-co-operate-russia-putin-war-a7409096.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=5sgX0dETMC0
youtube.com/watch?v=JJUpEFONvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=SOKHdLTVVJM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_PkJ6uGOAM
youtube.com/watch?v=oDmgl8_dbNI
youtube.com/watch?v=9KnZVxbLaHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=79Xof4MeW6w
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PaCFNtamE
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/797038136463392768
nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/middleeast/donald-trump-syria.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
southfront.org/nusra-on-the-run-trump-induces-first-major-policy-change-on-syria/
sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq
archive.fo/SmRzZv
southfront.org/overview-of-military-situation-in-aleppo-city-on-november-13-2016/
twitter.com/arabthomness/status/797845800793636864
archive.fo/GyAjY
archive.fo/2PfxS
mobile.twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/799290245946769409
thecanary.co/2016/11/16/gay-bar-damascus-shows-syria-western-media-outlets-ignore/
mobile.twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/799304786290085888
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/799360438454452224
mobile.twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/800430837875417088
southfront.org/kurdish-forces-take-back-sheikh-nasir-from-pro-turkey-militants/
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/800196968945307652
mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/801174772499365888
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/801233740039069696
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-pushes-deeper-eastern-ghouta/
wikimapia.org/#lang=pt&lat=35.776670&lon=36.175919&z=13&m=b&gz=0;361578512;357643086;0;282710;339031;0
youtube.com/watch?v=NcBEOc0fv28
southfront.org/government-forces-take-control-of-hanano-housing/
southfront.org/overview-of-military-situation-in-aleppo-city-on-november-26-2016/
mobile.twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/802610446654115840
mobile.twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/802599543837720576
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cP9Txtx_RXo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkgdDkfbPO0
mobile.twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/802643937361940480
i.imgur.com/J9ZWASX.jpg
mobile.twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/802885429703757826
reu*ters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-qatar-idUSKBN13L0X7
i.imgur.com/Gba4SBu.jpg
archive.fo/guAWH
rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/
rt.com/news/368644-israel-syria-border-strike-damascus/
rt.com/news/368863-erdogan-syria-backtracks-putin/
tass.com/world/917100
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/22-november-syrian-army-general-command-announces-formation
archive.is/cS7Gt
debka.com/article/25816/“Syrian-5th-Corps”-is-new-Shiite-foreign-legion
archive.is/EvQLQ
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-officially-forms-5th-corps/
archive.is/Mc8gq
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/806256892544741376
twitter.com/maytham956/status/806258319937650689
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/806246442100727810/photo/1
twitter.com/maytham956/status/806315471008104448
twitter.com/evacool_f/status/806317561705066496
twitter.com/2Rook14/status/806315971984101376
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806334453224263680
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/806445567580610560
hawarnews.com/العثور-على-كميات-من-الأسلحة-والذخائر-ض/
russian.rt.com/world/news/339490-polkovnik-pogib-siriya
ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2016/12/07/3000-syrian-rebels-put-down-weapons-tass_fea89cf1-5041-417d-8ba2-987d9d048634.html
twitter.com/LizziePhelan/status/806466218140061696
twitter.com/RevolutionSyria/status/805735213183680512
twitter.com/HKX07/status/806465174353780736
globalresearch.ca/asylum-in-kiev-for-islamic-state-terrorists-isis-is-our-ally-in-the-struggle-against-russia-ukrainian-nationalist-leader/5558839
lenta.ru/news/2016/12/08/syria/
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/806880591924838400
archive.is/8XBCe
rt.com/news/369674-army-stops-aleppo-actions/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
youtu.be/VPg807r4yVk
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xs
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com
i.imgur.com/gaUb3V3.jpg
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
i.imgur.com/LqjDzc9.jpg
i.imgur.com/nemL7Yk.jpg
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=palmyra&src=typd
archive.is/33KsE
twitter.com/ZlatkoPercinic/status/807202050077585410
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
twitter.com/i/web/status/807241774565572608
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
21stcenturywire
archive.is/QPTvu
liveleak.com/view?i=3e1_1480382296
zero*hedge.com/news/2016-12-11/islamic-state-recaptures-palmyra-after-blitz-onslaught-leaves-russia-no-options
archive.is/7CqLM
archive.is/mVt63
justpaste.it/11aid
justpaste.it/11au1
facebook.com/syrianmilitary/
southfront.org/former-head-of-russias-general-staff-criticizes-russian-syrian-command-staff-for-loss-of-palmyra/
twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/808354660469850112
archive.is/7zkAU
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/808402992223416321
twitter.com/ali_kourani/status/808405936914202624
bbc.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVGWJ8rg3f8
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/809291212213600256
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/809420754282512384
tass.com/defense/919712
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809388525237903360
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/809406265348726784
videos.files.wordpress.com/uUsNkB1d/majlis-shc5abrc481-al-mujc481hidc4abn-fc4ab-aknc481f-bayt-al-maqdis-22striking-zionist-settlements-with-40-rockets22_dvd.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20161214222119/https://justpaste.it/11eiq
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
archive.is/usPQO
twitter.com/todayinsyria/status/811952544364765185
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/810596321577078788
archive.org/details/0fff11101_gmail_Dir3
archive.org/details/jah52_mail_Dir3
sendvid.com/12nedvye
polchan.xyz/
heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RECENT MAPS
i.imgur.com/cfxKFZ9.jpg
i.imgur.com/EN9K2Jh.jpg
i.imgur.com/kpHoHQX.jpg
i.imgur.com/I1Bq7CY.jpg
i.imgur.com/bJWpclv.jpg
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 10

New SouthFront

President Assad: Syria is ready to co-operate with Donald Trump

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-syria-assad-ready-to-co-operate-russia-putin-war-a7409096.html

Some vids worth watching about Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

A few recent vids from Aleppo:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sgX0dETMC0

youtube.com/watch?v=JJUpEFONvC0

youtube.com/watch?v=SOKHdLTVVJM

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PkJ6uGOAM

And Mosul:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDmgl8_dbNI

youtube.com/watch?v=9KnZVxbLaHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=79Xof4MeW6w

youtube.com/watch?v=C6PaCFNtamE

wtf

what?

>youtube.com/watch?v=K_PkJ6uGOAM
translation from reddit:

seems like the rebels morale is even lower than expected.
These 2 moments highlight it:
0:53 one of the rebels tries to pull the one recording back, and the one recording then points the gun at him and says "I swear to god I will shoot you, go back"
2:00 - 2:32 The guy shot says "Guys, for god's sake help me, I'm paralyzed, help me for the love of god" and keeps repeating himself, and at 2:32 THEY FUCKING LEAVE HIM, he was literally 2 meters away from them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9KnZVxbLaHQ
When the fuck did the Death Korps get involved?

stay on halfchan

So.
Any footage of those t*rkish Leopards yet?

Hitler trips tell it like it is.

If Trump and Putin rebuild relations and work together, and the US no longer assists the rebels, could the Syrian War finally end?

depends, what's your definition of victory?

Good shit OP.The current situation is zero sum; if the Sunni pipeline is built the Shiites lose, If the Shiite pipeline is built the Sunnis lose.

The Sunnis (Turkey and the Arab states) tend to ally, as do the Shiites (Iranians, Iraqis and Syrians). The old empires are also a factor. Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia would all like to dominate the region as they all did at one point in history. Turkey and Saudi Arabia tend to be the strongest due to their Western support. Without any definitive regional power able to completely dominate the two others the region will continue to be a shithouse.

Russia is clearly allying with the Shiites as they have in the past. They have an interest in seeing the region in deadlock as they supply most of the gas to Europe. On top of which they have little chance of getting contracts to build the infrastructure in Western allied countries, but a good chance of getting them in the Shiite world. Russia has already aided Iran with 'oil swaps' to get around Western sanctions, is selling more weaponry to Iraq, and is supporting the Assad regime. The Russians also sell a lot of gas from Central Asia to Europe, by allying with Iran they can both cooperate to control the supply and price of that gas to Europe. They have already acted in unison to prevent a gas pipeline being built under the Caspian Sea and on to Europe (bypassing their countries) due to 'environmental concerns'.

In about a week tops. Yes.

To add on to this the situation has become highly fluid since Egypt, a long time western/Saudi ally has had a major falling out with the Saudis. The Saudis have stopped shipping them oil, which kept their fucked up economy floating and rumors are that the Egyptians are in talks with the Iranians now

This. How the fuck is Syria irrelevant? Fucking kids that don't know shit need to get out.

Kek wills it

Interesting. Egypt also has decent gas reserves off their coast (Leviathon gas field). The Arab gas pipeline could have been developed to bring much of that gas to Europe (plus the Israeli share of the gas field if politically feasible). I believe that pipeline was one of the first things secured by the rebels in Syria. Probably that's what the rebels in the Sinai are after too and that's what has pissed off the Egyptians.

It's basically over, isn't it? Retaking the 1070 apartments complex seems like the beginning of the end of the siege of Aleppo.

Pretty much unless there's a miracle, but with that in mind I think it's highly unlikely that Syria will retake all of their former land

The northern FSA is basically a Turk protectorate now and the Kurds are well armed enough and well positioned enough to negotiate for autonomy or independence

So what the fuck are we supposed to meme into existence now? Should we try to forge an alliance between lord Kek and Malek Taus? Yazidi warrior nation? Indonesian/buddhist RWDS to tear up the place? Tell me, let's get to work.

Assyrian Free State. Remove Kurd.

You mean remove turkroach and kebab? I thought cheese was good.

The Gas Pipeline is part of the reason why the civil war The Invasion of Syria started in the first place, also a mere bonus for destroying the country ot make oil shekels, which never happened as people can see, but pls….
DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH WHEN YOU DESCRIBE SYRIA NOT ACCORDING TO THE MSM YOU SOUND LIKE A PRO JIHADI LIBTARD FANBOY BACK THERE FUCKING DAMMIT

this general is getting 404'd on half chan, the fuck happened there?

Blame Holla Forums, wahhabi shills, defeatist libtard white trash cucks and their ctr mods for that
/8sg/ is the new /sg/, albeit a tad bit slow, but almost jihadi shill free.

Iraqi soldiers running over a young ISIS prisoner with a tank.

twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/797038136463392768

>Vasily Kuznetsov [email protected]/* */ 6h6 hours ago

>The Registrator [email protected]/* */_registrator 6h6 hours ago

is this yid serious? that Vasily was refering to the video of the kid getting beheaded on the back of a pickup truck, right?

probably

DAILY REMINDER to make lists and accounts of online profiles and actual persons, especially journalists, who support terrorists

SOON

Recent ISIS losses

Assad district taken back by SAA. Rebels pushed further back.

Donald Trump Likely to End Aid for Rebels Fighting Syrian Government

nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/middleeast/donald-trump-syria.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Aleppo

Retake constantinople!

Based

I wonder how badly they are panicking now.

fixed it for you

The SSNP version is the only acceptable outcome, the rest have already made their turn in history.

Current situation in Norh Aleppo

damn. I'm really not liking the new livemap update. Hope they add satellite mode soon

Nusra on the tun: Trump introduces first major policy change in Syria

southfront.org/nusra-on-the-run-trump-induces-first-major-policy-change-on-syria/

This is probably the reason Trump decided to keep parts of Obamacare.

Im going to be watching this closely. While i completely agree it should happen, a lot of people who arent the president have worked on this. They might be reluctant to see all their work go away and they can take a very hands off aproach, handing their activities over to the saudis. That being said the saudis are in for a rough time with oil priices not going up anytime soon. So even they might not be in a position to help much. Itll be interesting to see how it unfolds as if the "rebels" (terrorists) fold quickly itll be a lot of ammo for people taking aim at the state department.

So the terrorists are collapsing? That's pretty good.

group of SAA soldiers get FUCKED UP
direct hit

Jesus

Are those things really so hard to notice flying at you? I obviously can't speak from experience but I feel like someone should have seen the rocket flying straight at them if not heard it.

You think Trump gave concessions on Obamacare in exchange for policy change on Syria? I wonder about that, if only because Trump said he wanted to repeal and replace Obamacare. Likely there would be overlap anyways. Did they say which parts Trump intends to keep?

i don't see them carrying any weapons just plastic bags of stuff. looks like they shot a bunch of civilians getting handouts unless SAA just walk around a warzone unarmed

i though his stance was always to keep preconditions and being able to stay on your parents insurance and axe the rest

you would be amazed by the incompetence that can be seen in this war
It wouldn't surprise me. Just because almost every other faction is much more incompetent doesn't mean the SAA doesn't do dumb shit all the time.

The SAA had barely any training before the conflict started. The only reason they've held out this long is because the terrorists have managed to suck even more.

ISIS has reportedly bulldozed two of the world's most important ancient cities

sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq

Anna-News : Assault on the Minyan district of Aleppo

you have to be looking in the right direction. I'm not sure if it can be heard considering its speed

No idea about those Kornets, but I can tell you that MILANs are loud as shit.
The MILAN range was like 6km away from where we did our ~infantry stuff~, and we could still always hear them getting fired, in flight, and detonating.
So I'm just going to assume that it's the same for these

its also an active war zone, perhaps those sorts of noises are extremely common?

Fuck off

It'll be pretty much over. Total victory for Assad, US recovers its global standing, Russia backs off from devouring the rest of the middle east.

It's still all Syria.

And the SAA will retake every inch of it, but it will not be done overnight. It will take at least 4 more years. The Kurds will be subdued alongside Turkey. The "protectate" has already failed, since Turkish jets cannot enforce a "no fly zone" without getting shot down by the SyAAF. They're not testing that anymore.

Russia is now in T4 and will begin staging attacks towards ISIS held territory.

As long as the SAA can hold the line in Deirezzour, Syria comes out of this war in one piece.

During the first months of the war, the SAA are not really familiar with the style of fighting the rats have introduced into the battlefield, now what the terrorists use that passes for tactics 5 years ago simply won't cut it anymore (car bombs/suicide idiots, followed by zerg rush)
If anyone knows what the wahhabi books have teached these ingrates, taqqiya is among them (i.e. LYING)

fuck your TURDISTAN, and your turkroach garbage, you wahhabi neanderthal

Bump for a non kike thread

Jihadist rebels have reached the outskirts of Al Bab

So why have the rebels never tried to artillery Assad?

Guestimate: Arillery isn't cheap. If it is cheap, then it isn't very mobile. If it isn't very mobile then it is less preferable to all the alternatives you can afford.

Its a to big investment if you cant protect it properly.

But he's made speeches within 20 miles of rebel areas and artillery is easy to move even if towed.
I mean fuck CIA made an IPad app to help.
Mortars are even easier and can be walked or droned in.
Much less a gun. Like why have there been more shots on Sadam or Quadaffi?
Hell early prezes had more.
Its just odd that none of them tried.
Mossad is easy, they beleive leaders are placed by g d so killing them is pretty bad.
Hence why they must make the population worthy or use an outside group, ie US/France.

archive.fo/SmRzZv

Britain to Tell Trump: Forget Islamic State, Depose Assad Instead

20 miles is not for rebel-tier pieces. think 5 - 10 km (2,5 - 5 miles?) at best. You have to get fairly close. Its not the kind of equipment you want to tow into an urban inviroment. A lowly ambush can end your investment in minutes. If its a self propelled gun, you have more options for protecting it. But you need to allocate resources to protect it. Its one hell of a sitting duck if its just the piece and a tow-truck. Especially with no airforce to support you. You would need to alocate pressious infantry to protect it. Infantry which is not a renevable resource at this point in the war.

Its also to unprecise unless you got the top dollar equipment. Even if you do you need quite a few pieces to try, and crisp intel to succeed. NATO only uses drones, planes and tomahawk missiles for assaination attempts at the battlefield. Artillery is for large area cover.

Further the civilian cassualties are to high. If I where a rebel comander I wouldn't try to Mossad Assad with artillery even if I could afford the piece that could technically do it. Any power utilizing artillery on urban enviroments lose their precious "rebel-rebel ztreet cred" the instant they do it. If you kill Assad with it you won. If you missed him then your donors are gone.

Israel is going to keep Golan Heights aren't they?

kurds are indoeuropeans, very distant cousins, we should support them instead of semite sandniggershits.

with that logic we should support Bengalis and Tajiks over Hungarians and Estonians

Nope. Also alawites are fine by me.

so I was talking with my dad about the situation in Aleppo and he said the reason the SAA haven't taken it is because whenever they launch an offensive, they fail.
Is there anything that could tip the scales in their favor?
are the russians helping them?

Calm down autist, no one here is defending the terrorists. And if they couldn't deal initially with their style of fighting because they were not familiarized, then it IS poor training. It's not like Al-Qaeda and friends are using any revolutionary form of warfare that hasn't been seen before.

Let's not kid ourselves here. There are probably less than 10,000 SAA soldiers remaining. Their current advantages are firepower, air support, experience and logistics. Not zerg-rushing their troops like the terrorists do has allowed their remaining troops to gather experience and become proficient in their fight against ISIS/Nusra.

fighting in urban environments such as a city will create a lot of casualties. Rebels are well defended there. The govt strategy is to simply besiege and shell them. Given enough time, the rebels will run out of supplies.

Unlike you kikes, we believe in a very white concept called justice. That's what has allowed us to become so great, as the wicked are sent to hell the rest of us will form a stronger, more cohesive civilization.

But I wouldn't expect a parasite like you to understand.

Urban fighting IS winnable and they have gained some ground in western Aleppo. The reason they've stopped lauching offensives in the area is the humanitarian pause, they're trying to get as many civilians out of there as possible, through the corridors, before shit hits the fan.

And according to link related, the offensives are about to start anew.

southfront.org/overview-of-military-situation-in-aleppo-city-on-november-13-2016/

Manbij-based SDF has joined the race

SDF from Manbij is now advancing towards Al Bab. Clashes reported at Arima.

twitter.com/arabthomness/status/797845800793636864

Blue - recent FSA gains

better map

I hate this "sunni & shiite" pushing too, I mean of course it exist, but there is money and ethnic divide too.

Also, explaining the Syrian conflict as a pipeline competition like in the OP always seemed like "they're both bad" excuse.

The war was started because the Saudis wanted a pipeline to Turkey, the Iran pipeline is just a bonus jab at them in retaliation.

The Trump fanatics will leave in time and Holla Forums will revert back to it's old ways. It's simply the nature of the election cycle.

I'll trade you my 1 for your (((1))).

Yeah but like you said the Iran pipeline is just a bonus, people treat it like it was a dual competition since the start and that Russia and Iran are in for imperialist interest and not a defensive containment.

Also, fuck you faggot am the furthest thing from a Jew on this Earth. Am just an actual fascist who is just tried of all the shilling, like many other anons have already stated.

op here. Got permabanned for something minuscule. I dont have a dynamic ip and I lack the will to mess around with proxies.
After this I think I'll move on from Holla Forums and perhaps imageboards altogether.
I had some great conversations on here over the last several months but I'm afraid that will have to end now. Sorry for those of you who are /sg/ regulars. Its unfortunate I wont be able to discuss the battle of Al Bab and Mosul with you guys.

Feel free to take over if you want, just post maps from guys in the op once a day, or post articles/news/videos you find on /r/syriancivilwar if you want this general to survive.

So long folks!

fuck off back to your wahhabi shithole, ahmed

The terrorists can't do jackshit if they don't know who is going where doing what, no real risk since the Syrian Gov't keeps a heavy blackout for doing important stuff, simple as that.

UN says Golan Heights is rightful Syrian clay, once the war is won, Israel won't be able to stay there for long, it's only a question of time.

just like those cult gooks claim they own the whole world, so no.

You know jackshit about the Syrian Army, do some research nigger

They're d&c shills doing max level bait tactics to people who will fall for this sunni/shia split narrative
Call them out for this divisive bullshitry when you see them.

You can always buy another pc and go back here to post stuff like you always do.

How many bakeries were destroyed in this video?

Six Gorillion.

Unless you mean Yazidis, Kurds are browner than Mexicans fuck are savages who can't read an write & utilize child soldiers, stop listening to propaganda and muh strong women warrior. You also need to be educated on the Semitics, the only major groups left are the Arabs and Jews but there were Caanites, white Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Armenians, Levanites, and Assyrians.

TOW almost travels a little bit slower than the speed of sound. Lets do some math:

Max Range is 3.750m
Rocket travels at 320m/sec
Speed of sound is approx. 343m/sec

Sound needs 10,93 seconds for the max distance of 3.750m

Rocket needs 11,73 seconds, giving you a whooping 0,8 seconds to react to the incoming sound of the rocket being fired when it travels the max distance.

These things are also barely visible, the red ligth you see when they fly is the IR marker that the target and guidance system uses to identify the rocket and correct user inputs. You wont be seeing this from the front, its just a tiny black dot that appears to be spastically moving every now and then the gunner corrects the flight path.

What's the current status over there?

Wtf? I've been gone a while but /sg/ is one of the best threads on Holla Forums thanks to OP.

Why were you banned and by whom? This place really has gone to shit.

Assyrian state when

Damnit.

How is the shia-sunni split d&c?
Its the Sunnis that always slaughter shias once they get the upperhand in instable countries.
Even during the turkey coup alewites had to protect their neighboorhoods from people seeking to target them for the heck of it.
It doesnt seem to be a wahabite only thing for the two groups to be bitterly opposed once there are positions of power to gain.
Sure, there are sunnis loyal to Assad, but shiite dominated areas like the coast never fell under the control of the IS so that means that the will to collaborate with such forces is there.
Also shias seem to be less into proselytisation due to their last imam still being waited on, shouldnt this make them as a group a bit more relaxed towards the idea of secular states until their promised guy comes down from heaven?

why dont you just supportworld peace by burning yourself and the rest of tel aviv with you

iran is actually in it for defense. its all happening in their backyard. for them this is what ukraine is to russia.

Except bengals and tajiks are 3000 miles away from hungary in their containment while kurds are fighting against turkroaches so yes we should support them since they will stay in their containment.

You're already doing just that in case you are unaware, fucking hell you either talk like a jihadi enabling msm journo or a fucking subsaharian bedouin desert caveman terrorist yourself.

The Actual Factions:

Team Red

- Syrians (SAA/NDF/Ba'ath Brigade Security Division/Various Pro-Govt Countryside Tribal Fighters,etc.)
- Hezbollah
- IRGC
- Russian Federation (Aerospace Force/Spetsnaz/Advisors)
- Popular Mobilization Units (Iraqi Militia Groups)
- Afghan Fatemiyoun Corps. (Afghan Branch of Hezbollah)
- Zaynabiyun Brigade (Pakistani militia group)
- Syrian Resistance (Pro-Govt Syrian Marxist–Leninists from Iskanderoun/Alexandretta)
- Syrian Socialist Nationalist Party (Syrian Nationalists)
- Liwaa Al-Quds (Palestinian Militia Units, now includes Arabs and non Alphabet Kurds)
- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command (PFLP-GC)
- Palestinian Liberation Army (PLA)
- Desert Hawks (Private Paramilitary Corps)
- Christian Militia Groups (Syriac Military Council, Sootoro, Gozarto,etc.)
- The entire Syrian Druze Community (Druze in Israeli Occupied Golan also included)
- Kurds of Afrin (Pro-Govt non alphabet, non-separatist Kurds)
- North Korea (Chalma-1 and Chalma-2 Army Units)

Team Green/50 Shades of moderate rebels

- Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra Front (supported by CIA/Saudis/Qatar/UK/France/Turkey)
- Muslim Brotherhood (Turk proxy)
- Army of Conquest (Turk proxy)
- Al-zinki (Turk proxy)
- Uighur Militants (Turk proxy)
- FSA (Throw away umbrella brand, a lot of small armed groups, Gulf proxy, white helmets, Army deserters, foreign fighters, NSA/Pentagon proxy, CIA asset)

Team Black/ISIS

- ISIS/ISIL/Daesh (Turk proxy, CIA asset with inserted US spec-ops/mercs)

Team Yellow

- Alphabet Kurds aka YPG/PKK (muh rojava, US/Pentagon proxy)
- SDF (Totally-not-the-moderate-rebels/ISIS, majority muh rojava kurds with a few disgruntled Arabs and non-Arab ethnic groups)
- USA/NATO (CIA and Pentagon, supports alphabet kurds, ISIS and most of Team Green w/o any turks around)

Team Dark Green

- Turkey (The Turkish Army, Gendarmerie, Grey Wolves,Turkmen, Circassian, and Uighur stooges, pro-turks/turk proxies in Team Green w/o any 'muricans about)

Team Blue

- Israel (The Israeli Army/Air Force, pro-israeli ISIS stooges and jihadi goons around Golan Heights)

AND DO YOUR RESEARCH NEXT TIME YOU BRAINDEAD NIGGER

I get that it makes you angry but how are the dividing factors and their influence on Mideast peoples actions not real?
The teams draw their recruits from differemt religious groups even though their motivations may also be of secular nature.

Thabk you for listening up the subgroups of the most well known fractions, that the norks rent out their soldiers (if true) is a pretty crazy turn maybe they use their army as a source of money(rent a unit!) in the future.

the majority of (bad goy) goverments before the US sandy adventures were secular and managed to keep ethnic conflict to a minimum, if there were no direct provocatons (like the kurds flipping shit under saddam). then israel, saudis and the west started with their radicalisation (mujihadeen in afgan, lebanon wars, muslim brotherhood vs baath…)

Kuznetov battle group is in position (they lost a MiG-29 in a accident apparently), strategic bombers in Saratov are on 24h combat alert, "surrender or die" ultimatum was issue to west Alleppo around 24h ago and is about to expire, let's the firework begin!

Notes that it's now confirmed that those sneaky Russian can use Bastion-P anti-ship battery, as cruise missiles.

Dat Russian engineering. Burgers would probably blow 1 billion for a system way more complicated.

The question is this. If trump refuses to play and gives up on syria, he will collapse the petro dollar and destroy the US. Which would be great for US and the world but destroy burgerland.

Not necessarily, Trump's a deal maker.

Okay…what sort of deal is he going to make its a win or loose war

Meh, it's probably a lot less reliable than just giving the thing control surfaces.
It can't readjust in flight considering the utility engines just pop off after positioning.
Obviously those missiles don't have nearly the same range as a standard cruise missile.
It is really cool though.

Tie Syria into the petrodollar, have them join OPEC or something.

Death of the (((Petrodollar))) isn't going to harm the average American as much as everyone thinks it will considering we are already so utterly fucked. Once it's out of the way we might be able to make a real economy that isn't all jewish superstition.

they already did.
the only thing keeping the US economy up is (((them))) letting their debt to just exponentially rocket up. Imagine if one day the FED just said

the only deal he will be making about syria will be with the congress, the lobbies and other shady entities who will grab him by the balls if he tries to screw up more than 30 yeras of work in that desert

Thats kinda what the war is about they dont want to be a burger vassal state

I honestly think him just running under this platform has already fucked up the game plan for (((them))) in the mid east. Its made any sort of push to further escalate syria dead in the water and with the russians publicly calling trump asking for peace. The US looks like unresonable aggresors if they attempt to do anything

What kind of retard do you have to be to not realize that Trump is just an other establishment puppet?
This entire election was just a good cop/bad cop ploy, and of course you burger lapped it up and thought you outsmarted Zog.

I didnt think anything im just saying the US lost in syria and trumps campaign platform has reinforced that lose. Until others here I genienly think Trump is an idiot, and thats the think about him all the dumb shit he says is genuinely what he thinks.

It all depends on what Trump decides to do with the Fed. The Petrodollar only exists to ensure the Fed can keep printing out dollars without it rapidly losing it's value. If Trump goes back to the Gold Standard, or starts printing debt-free money, the Petrodollar will become obsolete.

If you paid attention to the launch videos and their summary of their CMs, Kalibr CMs (non-export) have longer range than all the others by far, and they don't malfunction at all as far as people can see them.
It's predecessors are no better and with frequent malfunctions that are (((underreported))) (i.e. not launching from their platforms, suddenly not working right after launching, or simply not working at all, etc.)

Do your Research, being Ignorant of these minute things just because it's not important to you is NEVER a good idea.

Get rid of the rats and side with Russia along with the Syrian Government, can't be more simpler than that.

You know that's just utter bullshit, right?

You sounded like a concern troll with that post, you make it seem like Trump can't handle these sleazebags like he handles his Business Empire.

Fuck off CtR, you suck at this game now.

Referring to the Tomohawk CMs and other non-Russian Western counterparts

that would be disastrous for the US economy ya dolt

I made a thread about priebus that didn't have enough info in the op. got a month long ban for "redpill me on x". appeal denied. I didn't check which mod.
I'll go make a thread on /polmeta/.
maybe they'll reconsider.

To the surprise of no one, John McCain deems the USA and Russia getting along as the worst thing in the world, and that Assad is killing his own people.

archive.fo/GyAjY

The US def contractors/military industrial complex are making a helluva killing in this kind of shit, kinda like, you know, the f-35? The tomohawk CM is MERELY one of many more of such funny money schemes, the Syrian War is also a big profit opportunity like clinton said about making business with ISIS, didn't you know?
Forget the us economy, all we have to do is simply print more funny money from the feds, and as long as the war is still on going while raking in those sweet green gold everything is a-ok silly goyim :^)

But now Trump is The President Elect, those monopolists within the DoD, Pentagon, CIA, contractors, and Weapons Corporations are gonna have a bad time once he starts cleaning house

That would be terribly unfortunate.
I
I>
I
I3
I
b

well we cant be sure yet if he went full-kennedy

its could be because of the content of your OP, what did you post

every time

Those are ramjet supersonic cruise missile.

A tomahawk is a V2 compared to that.

YA ZAINAB
You could play this at a party and not a lot of people would know, to be honest.

Hitler trips represents the true Holla Forums

>>>/polmeta/14284

Everyone report my post to the mods so they look at the link above. Let's get OP unbanned. A one month ban is excessive.

If you aren't part of the muh Trump hugbox you get banned, easy.

What's Trump gonna do if Congress tries to undermine him?

archive.fo/2PfxS

Kek, Moonman, what a faggot. Seems mods will now ban anyone for drawing attention to their shitty decisions and delete the evidence. I wasn't even evading a ban in the first place you faggot. Now I am.

i know right. how come you didnt put up the webm version?

If I was Trump, I'd have at least monthly televised chats by the fireside to talk about world events, his decisions, and go over who's trying to block him on them and why they're wrong. Any cuckservative that tries to fag things up will be outed. Keep up the pressure, they get replaced next election. Or maybe get slammed with treason?

Some dead rats. Russian airstrike west Aleppo.
mobile.twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/799290245946769409

Another reminder that Syria can't be pigeon holed into some religious sectarian narrative and is just as complex as western nations. This article is about a gay bar in Damascus no less, kek.

thecanary.co/2016/11/16/gay-bar-damascus-shows-syria-western-media-outlets-ignore/

Pretty decent article, some liberal buzzwords aside

Situation north of Aleppo.

mobile.twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/799304786290085888
He's reporting SDF/Kurds have taken 6 more villages NE of Al Bab.

Kek, hard to avoid given the subject matter but yeah, interesting.

Western Ghouta map.
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/799360438454452224

You know why they video tape themselves? Because if they don't they don't get replacement ammo and no cash bonus from CIA funds. These videos are literally made because CIA tells them to make them.

Throughout the year Holla Forums has been regurgitating Iran and Russia supposed friendship, when known over there they must have "fond" memories for the time Russia made Persia into their plaything.

I keep checking East Aleppo every few days and get disappointed whenever I see they haven't made any gains
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LION'S DEN, YOU FUCKING SLIME MONKEYS

Definitely, the Iranians haven't ever solidified an official alliance with Russia because they're suspicious of them. I hope once the civil war ends, Syria and Iran can officially annex Iraq and start building an anti-israeli-saudi coalition.

also it should be noted that most of the reason why Iran was so buddy-buddy with Russia is that they were the only country that would do business with them thanks to the UN's (((Sanctions)))

the strategy of Trump is to broker a deal with Russia and Assad, well Assad really hasn't a say he's the bitch, to curtail the ambition of Iran on a grand sphere of influence. A bargain on Ukraine I assume.

If Assad comes to disagree down the road and still lets Iran have enormous influence in Syria, Trump will green light the murder of Assad by the Russians.

A handful of other countries were still trading with Iran, nobody cared too much about the sanctions.

Translation of title: Syrian army continues lead in Wormwood Khan district in the southwestern Damascus and controlled on a school and a mosque Skaik.

What plans do the Turks have?

What Assad pretends to do? I heard he wants to take out the rebels but leave the government after.

Take out the rebels, then stay as president of the Syrian State, people there pretty much like the guy so I doubt he'll lose an election anytime soon, if anything he'll be like old Hafez that stayed in power until a successor can take over after he's old enough to retire, simple as that.

He'll just hold elections and be reelected in a landslide.
The "moderate rebels" were all imported or given massive funds by the West.

I'm looking for that syriageneral screencap about how this is actually an ethnic conflict, anyone got it?

here is a western (((media))) map

the author seems to forgoten to put in all the bakeries too

SAA + allies attacking on multiple fronts in/near Aleppo + captured Tal Zuhur, nearby cemetery and most of Souq al Jibs.

mobile.twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/800430837875417088

Al Bab overview map.

It's been reported that ISIS have retaken Qabasin from the Turkish backed terrorists, but that town has changed hands multiple times since fighting began there.

With Kurdish fighters at the IS front in Iraq Y collective.

I've not watched this yet so I don't know if it's interesting or not.

looks like the UN is blaming a chlorine gas attack on Assad's forces. I'm pretty skeptical of it because they're playing the "please won't somebody think of the children" card way too hard

Probably because the Syrian government rejected a crazy UN plan to give Aleppo to the opposition if all the militants leave. I've been seeing children stories all day today.

This video is a nice story. It has English subtitles. Syrian forces and some Russians help two families escape Aleppo.

SIEG HEIL

kek

Why do they always mention the fucking bakeries?

because theyre more common and less confirmable "targets" than hospitals and schools, and because

It's frustrating that the news never reports that the rebels are holding civilians hostage. The civs would leave if they were able to

well not much you can do about it in these bureocratic shitholes.
but you can harras them (their staff atlest) by sending criticising letters every now and then about what propaganda whores they are. its kinda fun. not to mention you should counter them by spreading your own media and information, not online but on the streets directly. stickers, posters, leaflets, grafitti and other things wth simple but daring messages. it works trust me.

just make a black-white (if you have a low budget/motivation) sticker with assad or something on it and a text reading something along the lines
"terrorists will be destroyed" or something that will immidiatly draw simpathy from a normie bypasser.

I don't think a single major western news agency reported on this, not even a little story about it. It goes against their narrative. Obviously I don't need to tell you that.

Here's a follow up. Unfortunately no video subs but there's some translation in the description. The terrorists in Aleppo are starving the people by taking all the food.

These South Front videos reports are rather good.

South Front are also reporting that the Turkish backed terrorists are still failing to regain Qabasin and not only that, they are losing territory to the YPG.

southfront.org/kurdish-forces-take-back-sheikh-nasir-from-pro-turkey-militants/

Not really, just some libcuck interviewing Kurds.
Nothing really new or interesting about what they say.
You do see one of the G36s our government sent to them in their infinite wisdom, and they talk about the MILANs briefly.

i agree.
probably because theyre a (real) NGO.
they started out as a group of bloggers from east ukraine and russia during Maidan, and were kinda the donbass civic media for the outside world, covering alot more than RT and other russian-leaning media wouldnt.
but they really stepped up the game when they started covering syria.
the quality of the videos improved drastically and they even became more objective. went from calling the "moderates" terrorists and assdas folks "goverment forces" to specifically naming groups by their true title.

i wouldnt doubt they started getting funds dirctly from russia by now but theyre the best single media to cover syria at this point.

Figures, I found it on plebbit.

I didn't know that user, thanks. They recently put up a video asking for funds, they need a few thousand dollars to keep up the amount of content that they're putting out currently so who knows? They certainly deserve to have some better financial backing.

And eventually there will be a department of German literature in the heart of Damascus, in the public library.

SAA RAIDS AL-QAEDA BASE (JABAT FATEH AL-SHAM) BASE IN WEST GHOUTA AND FINDS ISRAELI WEAPONS

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/800196968945307652

WHITE HELMETS FAKE SAVING SOMEONE IN STAGED VIDEO

Fuck'em. Germany must rearm.

True, but how is that pertinent?

Germany is the economic Titan of Europe. I have a healthy appreciation of Greek culture, but retiring when you're 52 is not customary in Germoney.

Here's the full video. Israeli ammo boxes appear right near the end 17:14. Found in what looks to be a part of a weapons factory for the terrorists.

Some of the footage I already posted but there some good airstrike footage near the beginning.

I've not been keeping up today but checking the usual sources and I don't see that much has happened today.

Here's the latest map from Mosul. It's almost surrounded now.

This guy is reporting that the YPG are threatening to halt the Raqqa offensive unless the US tells Turkey to stop attacking them from the air.

mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/801174772499365888

Ivan is reporting a huge artillery and rocket bombardment going on against the jihadists in Aleppo. I think that's in the north and centre of the city.
mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/801233740039069696

And here is a video of government forces gaining new ground in eastern Ghouta.

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-pushes-deeper-eastern-ghouta/

I've been tossing change at them since Maidan.

Good man.

I simply dont understand it why… to engulf those people in carnage and suffering… If the US and the mega jews that form the intelligentsia of America are so obsessed that Israel should be in a comfort zone, then US should just give Israel a program for space exploration instead of bombing mud people. How about this?

Jews in space? Kek, no thanks.

What needs to happen is America has to cut off Israel and rid itself of the Israeli lobbies. Without American support they'll be forced to either stop fucking up the middle-east and live peacefully with their neighbours, or be destroyed. I don't think they'll ever stop treating others like shit though because they think they're the chosen people.

Kikeberg wanted to get into space with Space X

So lets say hypothetically that the SAA finishes the job in East Aleppo, and start purging shit in the north with the SDF. What's most likely going to happen when they come into contact with the FSA turkroaches? We gonna see an asswhopping the likes of not seen since Vietnam?

After retaking the whole of Aleppo, the front would release a LOT of military stuff (manpower, equipment, etc.) for usage on more pressing fronts (Anadan Plains, M5 highway, N and E of Kuweires, Foua and Kafraya, N. Hama and the pocket close to Southern Idlib, perhaps even Latakia) but we'll see.

————————————————–

Comment from SyrPer:

1. Syria started the 5th Army Corps.. The new volunteer army funded and trained by Russia.. Remember they were looking at disbanding most of the SAA before since their command structure and logistics and communications were not setup for a modern force able to work as a unit using force protection

This will be a brand new and well-trained and elite army. Equipped with the newest weapons. Will attract many volunteers. As storming troops, they will resemble the Tiger Forces but be much larger in size. Those will liberate Idlib when time comes

2. This comment refers to a chat with Igor and Aleksandar about multiple fronts besides Aleppo.

The SAA started today a new offensive NE Lattakia toward Al-Tuffahiyah and Tardeen, in what appears to be an offensive to get closer to Bdama. It could be an earlier prelude for the battle for Idlib that will happen in 2017.

wikimapia.org/#lang=pt&lat=35.776670&lon=36.175919&z=13&m=b&gz=0;361578512;357643086;0;282710;339031;0

One point to consider: After 5+ years of war of aggression against Syria, the Syrian Government has managed to beef up its forces, through allies but mostly through recruitment, on top of that, it had time for training the new forces while receiving new equipment. The SAA is not yet at the point to storm the whole country, but it is getting the ability to have effective multiple fronts with either incremental gains or complete mop ups (West Ghouta). 2017 will show us much more of that with larger gains.

Most of the weapon grey market is done by jews (israeli/East European jews). Most of IS oil found it's way to Israeli refineries (via Turkey, then by ships).
Older Israeli gear, weapon and ammo in 3rd world countries is pretty common, not as common as Russian/Chinese shit but it's in the top 5.

There is no need to go in reaching far fetched conspiracy, Islamist get Israeli ammo because they have money to pay for it. Simple as that.

Or do you believe jews are ethical creature that would refrain from making profit from selling weapons that could turn against them?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NcBEOc0fv28
topkek

Turkroaches were supposedly bombed and lost three soldiers, and the SAA has threatened any Turkish aircraft with shootdown if they continue to aid the rebels.

Remember the Israeli snipers who were targeting US soldiers?

yeah, tough the articles kinda disappeared from search results.
got any links, i feel like spamming them for tears

LARGE GAIN IN ALEPPO TODAY

Government forces seize control of Hanano housing district in the northeastern part of the city, threatening to cut the jihadists into two pockets and isolating Jaish al-Fatah terrorists.

southfront.org/government-forces-take-control-of-hanano-housing/
southfront.org/overview-of-military-situation-in-aleppo-city-on-november-26-2016/

The white coloured dots in the second map is an area being cleared of IEDs.

Video shows Syrian army progress in Aleppo for the past 2 months.

mobile.twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/802610446654115840

Dozens of families evacuated from Hanano district to safe areas after SAA liberation.

mobile.twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/802599543837720576
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cP9Txtx_RXo

A Syrian soldier meets his family for the first time five years ago after the liberation of Hanano.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkgdDkfbPO0

mobile.twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/802643937361940480

I can feel some kind of collapse coming on. al-Haydariyah is in the north where the militants are soon to be cut off.

They're afraid.

neat

BUMP

already outdated.
newly gained:
-ad hamra
-jabal badro
-northern parts of ayn at tal

saa advancing in:
-saqhur
-ayn at tal
-tareq al bab

map for orientation:
i.imgur.com/J9ZWASX.jpg

its all over folks

WEW
E
W

ayyyyyy

What does this mean for the rest of the pocket tho?

Fuck me, that was quicker than I expected. Thought maybe another week or something. This is great news.

Surprised I haven't heard the MSM oy veying about this yet. How long till the rebels surrender?

Rebels apparently withdrawing from northern pocket, lel

The larger one? I could imagine them cutting it in to two more pockets.

There was a report last night that one of the groups in what is now the small pocket wanted to negotiate with the government. I hope they get wiped out.

Just looking at the map had me hearing the OST again

mobile.twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/802885429703757826

Most likely over for the north in a few hours.

Assad will win

(checked)

checked

double checked

Finally some progress

Things are moving really quickly and there seems to be a lot of information flying about. According to this map it isn't a fully closed pocket, but it still certainly seems like it will all be taken very soo. We'll get a better picture of the happenings tonight/tomorrow.

Qatar will help Syrian rebels even if Trump ends U.S. role
reu*ters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-qatar-idUSKBN13L0X7

" Qatar will continue to arm Syrian rebels even if Donald Trump ends U.S. backing for the multinational effort, Doha's foreign minister said in an interview, signaling its determination to pursue a policy the U.S. President-elect may abandon. But Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani said the wealthy Gulf state would not "go solo" and supply shoulder-fired missiles to the rebels to defend themselves against Syrian and Russian warplanes.

While the rebels needed more military support, any move to supply "Manpad" anti-aircraft weapons to them would have to be decided collectively by the rebels' backers, the minister, a member of Qatar's royal family, told Reuters late on Saturday. Some Western officials worry that Gulf states, dismayed at effective Russian air support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, could supply such weapons. Washington fears they could be seized by jihadi groups and used against Western airliners.

Qatar is a top backer of rebels fighting Assad, working alongside Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Western nations in a military aid program overseen by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency that provides moderate groups with arms and training. "

no surprises there. Fuck those clinton lovers

Wew

(((REBELS))) BTFO
SAA TAKES IT ALL

GG

bump for victory

quads

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Say it with me.

CAN'T

MOSSAD

THE ASSAD

new peto lucem map, hq for details.
i.imgur.com/Gba4SBu.jpg

Next step creating a new pocket by takin bab al nayrab and sheikh lufti?

How much longer?
One week?

atleast. its the last stand for the rats now

How much longer do you guys think this war is going to last?

I-I hope forever ; ____;

id say this stage around half to one year,
but im counting on kurds, turks and others fucking up, so you could have another frozen conflict like iraq was since the first gulf war

Erdogan: Turkish forces are in Syria to end Assad's rule

archive.fo/guAWH

YES! You be here now, good call

THE UNMOSSADABLE

ROACHKING ROACHES ON

rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/

TURKEY&co VS SYRIA&associates

RACE TO AL-BAB FINALE

The rebels are getting anally raped so the Zionists bring in theTurks to help them out.

hey NATO let's go fuck up Syria in the open

*crickets*

lmao

The Zionists are bringing in the TurkRoach, they mean business about wanting to dispose Assad.

If they fall, they will simply construct another false flag terrorist attack and bring American boots into the show.

wew werkout… fucked

noes, no ww3 yet.. damn

No planes going off either, I would be first to hear up here

noeees? damnit get over here instead guys, away from the shills and the actual 16 year olds…

We can ISIS, FSA whatever doxes in here without being gassed.

Errr we CAN dox them and fuck here if wanted, all though we don't usually speak about that in SG..

haven't actually done it in a while here either.. can't navigate my shit here, what I mess my shit is, moved from shitposting puter too

bump anyways

one should also be careful with the doxes, pic related

NEVER TRUST THE ______
rt.com/news/368644-israel-syria-border-strike-damascus/

yo im good here
i was banned from 4chan
excited for the final siege on aleppo for assad
long live assad and long live syria

Let's look back, lads.
When were thing at their worst for the Lion of Damascus, and how far has he come?

Filthy /sg/ casual here. What are the larger ramifications of this?

Aleppo is the last major rebel-held population center. Once it's taken it's just suburbs and small towns to root them out of. It was also their last bargining chip - Assad can now demand unconditional surrender.

assad just pwned the US controlled faction in Syria

How will the shabbos goy west react to Aleppo falling?

that place is a shill infested shitstorm.
i cant imagine having a normal discussion there,
even less so about something like syria, where you get a shitton of burger, salafi, turkroach, JIDF, kurd wannabes etc shills.
if youre new i recommend you lurk for a while to get how things work here,
also because people like to rip on newfags for no apparent reason

probably in the months before the russian salvation, when aleppo was cut off, damascus being shelled. if you look at a map from then youd think assad really didnt have any other chance than to negotiate.
ironically thats about when i got interested in syria. at first i rooted for the kurds (no prior knowlidge+social media) but after taking a deeper look into it i stuck with assad, despite the worsening situation

The Turk is in Syria to remove Kurd. I don't think Erdogan is stupid enough to think that Assad can be removed without direct Western intervention at this point. He isn't stupid enough to let the PKK have a place to organize.

rt.com/news/368863-erdogan-syria-backtracks-putin/

German media was just crying endless rivers of tears about the children Assad and Putin bombed. nothing else really

What is the relationship between the IS and the Rebels forces (FSA, Ahrar al-Sham, Al-Nusra - Al-Qaeda, …)?

So Fucking Close

Do you happen to have source on the video? Cant find it and I really like the song.

its a video from an iraqi branch of hezbollah, i downloaded it from facebook.
it was posted in one of the groups i followed, not sure which one
the problem is (((facebook))) keeps censoring these videos. i went trough video libraries of the groups but theyre all decimated.
not to metion newsfeeds.

sorry i couldnt find it. if i find souce on youtube somewhere ill post it

Which Balkan people?

Allright thank you anyway, nice to discover good music.

I suppose even a roach has a purpose.

its a general yugo-sphere group. everyone from macedonians to slovenians in here.

Daily reminder that syria is sunni and shias will be defeated. This war is far from over, aleppo is only one battle. You will see soon fucking rawafidh.

Syria is Christian, kike

DEUS VULT

No it isnt ya fuckin dip

Christians are a bitch minority who only obey muslims either sunni or shia. They are irrelevant and have no real power. Know your place dog.

It's the Syrian Arab Republic no one there gives a flying fuck if you're one or the other or a mix of both, he or she is a Syrian first and foremost, not just a [insert name of religion/ethicity], anyone who are with the wahhabi filth there and preaches their d&c sectarian wahhabi/jewish heretical ideology are foreign filth/jihadi apologists and traitors (i.e. not true Syrians)

Fuck off fecal feasters and wahhabi camel piss drinkers

try harder. by the quality of your post anyone can guess that your nose is yet not big enough to grant you a computer in tel aviv

meanwhile EU is still spilling sphagetti

shouldn't you be fornicating with a goat or camel or something?

Song name?

East Aleppo completely Syrian when?

Either on Christmas Day (Gregorian), or by the 7th of January (Julian/Orthodox Christmas Day)

Old news but 2 Russian female nurses were killed by rebel shelling at a mobile hospital in Aleppo
tass.com/world/917100

video related

Recent video of the SAA advancing in Aleppo 1/2

2/2

First map is a detailed map of Aleppo from the 4th, the second map is current, the Syrian MOD is reporting a massive rebel collapse in south Aleppo, the area circled in yellow was reportedly captured by the SAA

Updated map
65% of rebel held East Aleppo has been captured in the last few weeks, also one showing which districts were captured today

Glad to see people are keeping this thread alive. I tried after OP was banned but I've been banned again for a post I never made until the 11th, and finding usable proxies has become difficult

The guys in the truck firing the anti aircraft gun or whatever that was, I don't think they were Syrian. Guy in the front was wearing a Pakol.

These maps look really great. I'm glad it will be over soon for Aleppo. Looks like hell there.

There are plenty of Afghan and Pakistani Shiites fighting for Assad, could be Liwa Al-Quds who are Palestinians and allied with the SAA as well

Thought so. Someone told me a while ago that Afghan Shias in Iran have been formed into militias to fight for Assad, in exchange for Iranian citizenship or something.

Hopefully once the pressure is taken off the government will be able to rebuild the armed forces again. I think they already started actually.

Yeah, I think it's the 5th Corps that was just recently founded

Jup, was the 5th Corps.
Here's some links

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/22-november-syrian-army-general-command-announces-formation
archive.is/cS7Gt

debka.com/article/25816/“Syrian-5th-Corps”-is-new-Shiite-foreign-legion
archive.is/EvQLQ

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-officially-forms-5th-corps/
archive.is/Mc8gq

Nice, thanks user. Hopefully all this experience of war won't be wasted when they rebuild. I don't know much about the SAA before the war but I'd bet they were pretty shit and incompetent like most Arab armies. War has a way of weeding all the shit out though.

Reading those links, it's a shame Iran has to be so involved in the new 5th but I guess it's a price worth paying considering how much it triggers the Turks and the kikes. Syria isn't going to go back the way it was before the war though.

Before the war, the SAA was pretty heavily involved in the Lebanese civil war and Lebanon-Israeli wars although mostly using Hezbollah as a proxy force, Syria also had troops stationed in Lebanon until 2006. They did pretty well against the Israeli military and Lebanese groups allied against it and de-facto controlled most of the territory, Hezbollah and SAA allied groups managed to destroy quite a lot of Israeli Tanks with ATGMs from the 80s-mid 2000s. There was also the 1982 Syrian Hama uprising which was backed by the Muslim brotherhood and many groups which are part of the civil war today, Hafez Al-Assad who is Bashar's father cracked down the the 1982 uprising much more brutally than Bashar did in 2011, coincidentally the 1982 uprising lasted much shorter.

New footage of the SAA in Aleppo

Right, I remember that now. I remember seeing them leaving Lebanon on the news. I do remember the Hezbollah-Israel war of course but at the time I didn't know how involved Syria was in it all. I'm not at all learned on anything to do with Lebanon.

Anyone think Syria will ever get back Golan heights? Peacefully or otherwise. There's all kinds of militant groups in the area including Hezbollah but also Sunni jihadists groups and ISIS affiliates. I could imagine Israel picking one and supplying/training them as a further buffer against Syria.

Updated map, the SAA troops have reached the citadel(medieval castle) due to all rebels in the northern areas either surrendering or retreating
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/806256892544741376
twitter.com/maytham956/status/806258319937650689

Another captured rebel fighter
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/806246442100727810/photo/1

Recently captured Aleppo national hospital, used by rebels and ISIS as a HQ, originally the hospital specialized on ophthalmology and was one of the places Assad himself studied when he was an eye doctor prior to being president

AMN is saying it's over, and that several rebel factions are going unconditional surrender mode.

REPORTS OF ISRAELI MILITARY STRIKES ON MAZZEH MILITARY AIRBASE OUTSIDE DAMASCUS
twitter.com/maytham956/status/806315471008104448
twitter.com/evacool_f/status/806317561705066496
twitter.com/2Rook14/status/806315971984101376

CITADEL OF ALEPPO CONFIRMED TRUE CLAY OF BASHAR "THE LION OF DAMASCUS" ASSAD

So this is what the Syrian refugee Crisis is really all about, oil? Displace millions of Syrians from their country and try to overthrow the legitimate leader for purely economic reasons. The West sucks dick.

How do the kikes get into Syrian airspace without being shot down? Are there any details on this attack? How many loses?

Why not have trump call out the CIA and the west for creating ISIS?

Supposedly they launched missiles from within their own or Lebanese airspace, which they have done a few other times recently.

Too early to tell, there were not a lot of aircraft stationed at the airbase other than old gazelle helicopters but it was used as a HQ of Hezbollah

Um… he already has, although maybe not the CIA explicitly. The best thing Trump can do is just kill whats left of ISIS, let Russia and the Syrian government do it's thing, and shut down any support the CIA, Israel, and (((banking-channels))) are giving to ISIS.

Video of the explosion
Still no clear cause of the explosion, some are suggesting a fire at a ammo dump, rebel attacks or even sabotage
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/806334453224263680

People there say someone tripped on a cig or something and set off some flammable material near the ammo/fuel dump

Assad is about to win the war against the rebels. They lost Aleppo, are without international support (Kurds are now (((their))) pets), and several of their leaders already went unconditional surrender.

Its possible, but the Syrian MOD is saying it was surface to surface missiles, also there were reportedly no casualties
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/806445567580610560

New map, although possibly already outdated as the SAA has reportedly advanced further into the Asilah district (salient below the citadel)

Various weapons captured by YPG Kurds from the rebels, mostly Turkish built
hawarnews.com/العثور-على-كميات-من-الأسلحة-والذخائر-ض/

A Russian colonel was killed while advising Syrian troops in Aleppo
russian.rt.com/world/news/339490-polkovnik-pogib-siriya

3000 rebels have surrendered today near Khan Al-Sheikh
ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2016/12/07/3000-syrian-rebels-put-down-weapons-tass_fea89cf1-5041-417d-8ba2-987d9d048634.html

lol no. i had this one link that showed israelis pouring terrorists trough golan to southern syria and giving them cover with airstrikes on SAA and hezbollah, but zuckerkike "vanished" the post.

stay on the lookout for US helicopters near aleppo and dead/captured CIA faggots from the pocket!
obama is trying to establish a ((("humanitarian"))) corridor to get his nigger-ops personnel out. there is still about 6 nigger-ops teams in aleppo

twitter.com/LizziePhelan/status/806466218140061696

Secret of bakeries uncovered by brave RT journos.

Meant to say civilians

All the red territory within the yellow line has been liberated in the past two weeks or so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
twitter.com/RevolutionSyria/status/805735213183680512

twitter.com/HKX07/status/806465174353780736

Looks like the media lied again. None of these "hospitals and bakeries" were still being used as hospitals and bakeries. They were being used as hideouts by the rebels.

Hi FSB. Yeah, I think the whole Syria civil war-thing is so Europe isn't under the influence of pipeline politics of Russia and its ally, Iran.

The US wants to control the pipeline to reduce any leverage Putin has, so your glorious KGB colonel leader can't threaten to turn off the gas to an entire nation.

Since Putin is a cocksucking faggot with a Napoleon complex who cuts off natural gas to Ukraine, the US is fucking up your ally, Syria, so the US can control the flow of natural gas to Europe.

The funny part is that the Russians aren't even doing airstrikes in Aleppo city itself, only the countryside. All of the recent bombardment in Aleppo has been from the Syrian air force and SAA artillery.

new map

I honestly like gorbekhav I think he did what he thought was right which is rare in a leader

You dumb fuck. It was not the Russians who created Communism. Russia today has banished the shackles of this genocide system.

Thats good thinking. Once Aleppo is reclaimed, the reconquest for the rest of Syria will be made easier with the rest of rebels ands wahabists being demoralised.

Not really the commie party is pretty popular and the more warlike putin has become the more they praise stalin and the old ways. Russia hasnt finish its transition yet and its unlikely they will truly change until they have a violent regime change, so long as former kgb agents are comrade president its not ogrw

Top kek, I know you didn't actually read the thread and just got triggered by the OP. Stay buttblasted.

It'll also free up about 30k SAA troops.

As it's going from a 20 front war down to 2 or 3 fronts I think we'll see more quick victories for SAA.

every time.

Why are the only supporters of Russia always dumb Burgers who have never in their life set a foot into Russia and form their entire opinion around some "Russia Stronk Putin riding a horse bare-chested" image macros?

There are plenty of Europeans who support Russia too though.

Just stop all this low energy and completely uninformed bitching you pathetic cucks.

a majority of civilised europe is not a burger.

you should join your jihadi friends in eastern Aleppo. It looks like they need your expert opinion on getting encircled right now

Putins shit and he has taken action in the ukraine and syria as a last ditch effort to save his position in russia. To do nothing would make him look weak abroad to current and potential allies but more importantly it would draw attention from his own people to the troubles back home. Russias failing economy the influx of migrants the mass amounts of corruption. Russia is a country with a GDP smaller then the neatherlands. They cannot keep up these military adventures.

Who is civilized europe exactly?

Recent fighting in Aleppo by the SAA, lots of shots of armored vehicles

Good find, cheers.
Looks like the exact level design to a few arma 2 maps.

This is very exciting. Any day now Aleppo will be taken back.

they're making gains practically every day now. The rebels in Aleppo have pretty much given up.

We here nåw?
Seriously should get the people from /sg/ on 4 here, away from the shills. As it's a good and serious thread that kinda doesn't really fit on cuck chan with all the kids and their low quality shitposting and sliding and is using socks red pilled crap

Would be nice actually, but depends if we get everyone here. danger of exposure is also there, it's obviously watched lol. The bombing shit and all making kebabs for dem programs kek

ugh bed I don't make sense

Dunno who of you is here lol

They did yesterday, but taqqyia down there, they only lie you know, but it's over.

Sorry 2 days ago they gave up, just gas all of them, don't give em grid.

speak american you fucking negroidus

we dont need 4channers from /sg/ on here. they don't do shit other than shitpost anyways

HA HA

They want a cease fire! I'm sure this isn't to allow our embedded actors to escape

you fifth column libtards can never get a position in the duma and the parliament by a long shot, nor are your precious ukrop hohol wannabe german shabbos goyims gonna win any fight against
GLORIOUS NOVOROSSIYA

Glorious Assad. Is there a reason why the wins never stop? The kikes are shaking. I can feel it.

anyplace where people have accces to the outside world and are capable of thinking outside the mainstream propaganda box

globalresearch.ca/asylum-in-kiev-for-islamic-state-terrorists-isis-is-our-ally-in-the-struggle-against-russia-ukrainian-nationalist-leader/5558839
ok ukraine.

1. eat a fucking dictionary
2. no, the shills will notice sooner or later and start invading here. first the turkroaches and uneducated burgers, after that straight out salafists and mossad fags

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Top kek, Russian nationalists are the ones who hate your precious Putin the most.

Hohol pls, mr. chowolomoistsky can't even make his pet skinheads in western ukropistan go FORWARD! without getting their asses kicked everytime by a ragtag bunch of truck drivers and miners in mad max trucks, even with the help from cia isis goons and nato niggers, im sure this is their 9001th phase of their 'push' to some abandoned hamlet in only to end up getting whipped like little bitches in
GLORIOUS NOVOROSSIYAN CLAY

25min documentary - Extermination of Terrorists in Aleppo with fire

New map

2 battalions of pro-Russian Chechen troops have been deployed to assist the Syrian military
lenta.ru/news/2016/12/08/syria/

video related

wew lad

are these just regular army/militia or are they actual maroon berets special forces?

They're either Kadyrovtsy or National Guard IIRC, local troops under Chechen regional authority

Well away from the Russian mainlands.
Really makes u think

What's there to think about? Didn't they announce that something like 10,000 Russian chechens were sent to the fight at the begining of the year?

Perhaps sending units that might feel more solidarity with their own people than the Russian state away to Syria is a sign of some things to come?
Goes well with the fact that this time around Russia was too weak to even bring Chechnya to heel by force and simply payed them off, lmao

Chechen troops loyal to Kadyrov and the Russian government were the ones that fought against their own people during the second Chechen war, If Russia wasn't able to control them they would be fighting alongside the rebels or ISIS. Not to mention that Kadyrov is well known for pulling stunts like this and is the one that initiated sending Chechen troops to Syria to assist the SAA, not the Russian government.

This video discusses the Chechen troops in english, apparently they are MVD units

Well the fact that they're muslim. Which means they can defect.

Drone footage of the Aleppo citadel and surrounding areas

I think Putin is a little mad that his Field Hospital got shelled, so you get a fuckton of angry Chechens to deal with not to mention there are Anti-Russian chechens in Syria as is.

MUH CHLORINE GAS! MUH BARREL BOMBS!
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/806880591924838400

kek

Woman at 1:48 is holding a plastic bag from a major Dutch supermarket.
Since the situation in Aleppo is about to get resolved, any ideas about what the (((media))) will start shilling about next?

German state media is reporting a ceasefire, can anyone confirm?

Lots of bla bla, but here's the first paragraphs:
Is a ceasefire for Aleppo in sight? According to the Russian foreign minister Lawrow the Syrian Army has ceased their attacks on Aleppo.
Civilians are to be evacuated from the besieged city in a large scale evacuation.

Lawrow said this about the war in Syrian during the OSCE-summit in Hamburg:"I can tell you today that the combat operations of the Syrian Army in East-Aleppo have been halted". According to him a summit in Geneva is planned for Saturday between Russian and US-American military experts, who will debate the situation in Alleppo.

Assad has said that unless the rebels surrender, there won't be a ceasefire.

Welp, RT is reporting it too now

archive.is/8XBCe
rt.com/news/369674-army-stops-aleppo-actions/

How many commanders leading rebel operations in Aleppo are going to be able to escape with the crowds of fleeing civilians you think?

They're probably doing headcounts on everyone leaving.

It's not like the SAA has any census data on who is still in Aleppo, it would be pretty easy to shave ones beard and escape I would imagine.

The best way I can describe it to you is differentiating a civilian from a combatant is the combatant will have some form of military gear on him whether its a belt or boots. Its how we nabbed most of Saddam's guys in Iraq. They'll also act jumpier than the civilians who've been in that clusterfuck and probably will stab those fuckers in the back at first chance. The FSA and how they've dealt with the civilians will fuck them over now.

It'd be pretty foolish to think that you're going to be able to nab everyone based on those two things alone. ISIS was made in a US prison camp after all, they're going to know what worked and what didn't.

Depending on how many people are evacuated, the SAA would have to hold everyone in detention and question most in order to make sure that nobody slipped through the cracks. I don't think the SAA has the manpower or the resources to do that and to continue sieging Aleppo. This entire ceasefire sounds more like the hostage exchange for an airplane on the tarmac meme than what it's being sold as now. There is no logical reason why rebel groups would let civilians leave since it's the only thing that's keeping the Russian airforce from pounding them into dust.

Just got banned from half chan sg again

for no reason

Fucking kike cucks, in the middle of a serious discussion

Posts gone, so fucking sick of half chan, why don't /sg/ just fucking move here already

stalling SG as fuck

Fuck that shit man
we moved back there for /sg/ only, to get away from the public eye….

fuck that shit

Well then (again)

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

youtu.be/VPg807r4yVk

youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A

youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xs

PERMANENT MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
i.imgur.com/gaUb3V3.jpg
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
i.imgur.com/LqjDzc9.jpg
i.imgur.com/nemL7Yk.jpg
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments DEC 08

Video: Aleppo old city: youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4

Is this nigger serious?
Where the fuck have you been from 2001 to 2007?
There was a full blown civil war going on in Iraq.
Where do you think combatants or "insurgents" came from?

Doesn't look like it.

They have said it for days actually, well not that, but that they would withdraw…
always with these lies

ah just thinking loud I shitposted in one of their other retard threads, cucks can't handle shit

gaaah… get them assholes minnesotatan and everyone over here instead away from the fucking cucks!

Well fuck that noise. It's going to be a complete bitch to dig those hajis out of that city if you give them five days to dig in and plant mines. They'll probably have every goddamn house booby trapped if they are given that much time.

The fuck are you even still doing on cuckchan?

Exactly!!!

They should just bomb them to shit and eradicate them. They will just go outside and then start fighting in the next battle Idlib or Al-Bab(kek)

/sg/

only reason we went to that shit hole, the guys are in that thread exclusively it's not like the rest of that cuckboard of teenage spergs

Started it was it aug last year?

Im not very informed on this topic, but..

What happens if Aleppo is taken?
Where will the fighting move towards?
How fucked are the ((rebels)) after Aleppo falls?
Is it the beginning lf the end of the conflict?

Idlib I bet or al-(ke)bab I bet

pluss there are still a lot of FSA holes here and there that needs gassing.

It's really over, the US won't support AQ/FSA and all those branches anymore after Trump

You see Denmark have already pulled out their planes here. Dan is based when it comes to pol, he is no dumb ass

Any news about what's going on in Palmyra?

Fucking sweet mate, thank you kindly for the explenation

This what I mean by that.

See here, ISIS have moved their shit from Iraq into Syria as they said.

Fucking useless Iraqis still they can't fucking take Mosul, they have basically stood there for weeks now!

Like x weeks ago a police taqqyia shit said
lol

nothing happens

Most recent thing I heard is that SAA was launching a counter attack, but I forget the source and that doesn't seem very likely.

lol you bet me to it!

Nah they have clearly moved their forces there, while Assad and Putin is dealing with aleppo and idlib and so, they better counter this….

But they will clear Aleppo first and get those shits out, that's very importantm rather than some desert old ruins… not good though, not good at all

Anti-bakery is a code word for anti-ISIS?

Something at least

UGG now I need to talk to those fags at twitter again… I fucking hate cuckchan and their kike mods

hehehe

Muh bakeries!!!
Oh no muh donuts

Pathetic propaganda, bullet pressers everything in those "bakeries"

hold on

Is it true this time now?

On twitter the only thing I'm seeing about Palmyra is conflicting reports that either IS is rinsing SAA, the IS offensive has been stalled, or SAA is rinsing IS. So it's up in the fucking air right now. The only thing I can say with a shred of confidence is apparently RuAF and SAAF are involved, and if that's the case I doubt IS is doing to well.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=palmyra&src=typd
AS I TYPE THIS THIS CAME UP
http ://www.interpretermag.com/while-russia-and-assad-focus-on-aleppo-isis-launches-attack-on-palmyra/#15696
archive.is/33KsE
Not sure of the reliability of this, probably bullshit, seems biased just in the first few sentences, I doubt they'd liberate it and then just run.

As far as I know, real shame.

Don't forget that those bakeries also all serve as children's hospitals

Until america allows this Egypt will never turn on its American masters. AMERICA keeps the egyptian economy running. Why do you think when they voted in a Sunni extremist gov't the army immediately coup'd their ass. Without american Military AId Egypt would be fucked.

western propaganda
they aren't following the program lol

But yes it seems they got a bit blind sighted there, maybe. Let's see now if Vladimir and Assad brings the airstrikes as you said here

Fucking Palmyra again!

They knew as stated above, that ISIS withdraw most their heavy weaponry and machinas to Syria, this is day old news as they understood Mosul will fall
just fucking useless arabs can't into fucking waring

NURSERIES!

McCain is a traitor that needs to be excised not just from the Republican Party along with Lindsay Graham. These Jew-loving Republicans need to move to Israel where they belong.

It's all about that god damn pipeline either from iran through the shia belt to the med.

Or the sunni and nato one

I'm more of a traditionalist but I still shilled for Trump. Now that he is in its back to traditionalism. Fuck the semitic religions. ROME WHEN?

seriously goyims, how do we get those /sg/ and only them here

I see they are getting sperged now too, low quality just some months ago it was serious

many new people there, we don't them here lol

nah it's some heads deep in this shit there, that I've worked with since we started in augish 14

should never gone to cuckchan, new this was going to sperge out

Can't even drop a dox there

Whoa. Turkey is not going to be happy
KYS

GIB LINK!
Tarturus or how you spell it?

mfw Turkey falls to a resurgent eastern orthodoxy

you make it sound like egypt is a puppet state for zog when it's not, you dumb nigger

We got contacts in the mil down there btw, haven't spoken to any in lit a year soon

Hey, wrong thread really.
But I lost the dox of the jackass leftipol mod at cuck chan.

I understand my ban, I posted tons of their pictures lol there in one of their gommie threads, but I didn't post the mod. Anyone got it? I lost it in my mess here, saved it in the wrong folder.

Aaarg annoying as fuck, I had it open earlier and something happened and I had to go… when the ban is over I'm gonna spam their threads with these cucks faces and addresses and get banned again lol

So many doxes and memes, chaos must organize
ffs I wonder how many gig it is now after all these years

twitter.com/ZlatkoPercinic/status/807202050077585410
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Straight from the horse's mouth:

the media in my country are going full Al-Raqqah news with aleppo being liberated

the mods there are literaly JIDF now. what do you expect

Recent combat by the SAA in Aleppo

KEK I know, we only came there for /sg/ then the idiots during the election accept new mods, guess who shows up CTR! Now they got a fuck from lefty pol there censoring, I dropped a bunch of them there so prolly why they did it

fucking retarded cuckchan

But it's tragic because it hinders the work against ISIS, so
how to get the sharp ones I've been working with since 14 here, and only them
many smart fellas there, valuable as fuck

You get the roach side, syrians come + the crew and +++++++++

Adding, they are only on cuckchan for /sg/ too

make a quarantine "sg" thread on here, reply to all based posters on halfchan in one post and link them here, make them somehow prove theyre the ones you tagged, maybe with screencaps, then link them here and explain the deal.
you wont get over a dozen in a months, so any JIDF, salafist, and other shits will get barellbombed in this thread if they reply with their bullshit

Making duplicate threads for shit like this is a sure way to get yourself banned here. The mods here aren't much better than 4chan's but at least there's no shills here.

Make a throwaway board on this site for linking or use a a dead board.

The thing is that we got threads from august last year til now.. so a lot of history

I'm banned ofc lol

Yeah nah we need them for this too work.

filter out the propaganda

after aleppo IDLIB will be one of the last major strongholds in the country. turkey is sending reinforcements down from the north, and syrians are deporting the rebels to idlib. after that idlib will be the target of the units taht completed the mission in aleppo.

how many rebels will amass in idlib?
how fast can the turks supply them?
how fast will SAA take aleppo?
how fast will the syrian forces start the idlib operation?
what flavor souce is the sphagetti CIA is spilling in aleppo?
ALL THIS and more, in the brand new series of….

AL BAB and THE RUN FOR IDLIB

glad_its_over.jpg

This!

I suspect this too, they have been bombing a lot over there and taking some ground too.

Fucking kekked and saved into

gah need to update youtube-dl again, twitter fuckers…

twitter.com/i/web/status/807241774565572608

CJTFOIR airstrike destroys 168 ISIS oil tanker trucks in Central Syria

What are you doing Assad and Vladimir

Heavy activity in and around Palmyra now, they should have predicted this…

It was known what is over a week ago or more, that they moved all their shit to Syria as they gave up Mosul, while Iraqi faggots just stand there and do nothing

It's almost like that was connected to the US election

They lost, so they don't care is my gut feeling on this, only gut feeling by observation day to day

It's so easy to just annihilate them, they are playing games of sorts here

BOOM
No oils for you IS

An user here made it last thread.

Fucking hell, that video where Iraqi "special forces" just cruised straight into an ISIS ambush. And they shot that taxi driver for no reason. They're utter incompetent fucks.

Lol I didn't see this before you did apparantly

FSA is about to take Al-Bab

Isn't this outside the bufferzone? I don't remember, chaos on my puter here

I have no words for those faggots they are incompetent. Always have been.

Think back when Saddam tried to invade Iran in the middle of a revolution, he got rekt as fuck

Also mayor desertion problems there, they are like horses. Hear a gunshot and they run, drop everything and run. Doesn't matter if they have the best eq in the world.

Fucking awesome memes btw, I'm not a drawfag, I'm meme thief lol

Nice. Shame Assad and the Russia have other priorities after Aleppo. I really want to see them beat ISIS the fuck off on the ground.

There was a good video on YouTube about Arab armies. I'm sure you've seen it though. Sums it up quite well. Although an user in this thread told me Syria's army before the war was pretty good so perhaps it's just the iraqis. Saudis too seem like garbage.

we all do

But his tactics all along have been to rid the nato backed FSA and all their AQ subgroups, I don't have the count anymore if there are over 120 of em or what

I have this badge page here somewhere, fuck where did I put it

since day one everyone has said, we're taking isis
and they just keep on proxyfagging and doing everything else

But it's tactical of Assad and Putin to rid FSA and those shits first I see this, and now they are not going to get any more backing from the US

Hope not stupid countries like Germany keeps on supporting them, which I wouldn't be to much surprised to see
dey sunni mudshits nåw

KEK! Fucking look at yemen dude!
Richie rich boys, spoiled and lulled by their mothers in grown age, that's the problem with them.

UTTER USELESS AND COWARDS

It's a general arab problem, they are cowards.

The turks and iranians on the other hand, they got balls.

Syria is very complex, because you have so many different people there, so it's better at least than the saudis and iraqis they are …. I have no words

Egypt is a bit better than the others

Yeah I think I saw it, it rings a bell

If you have the link it would be great, I haven't saved all these videos, getting better at it now, had a bit of storage issues here, need to fire up my home cluster here so I can really get back into business again

Had to have a bit low profile here of reasons I can't tell, let's just say western goverments all along had an interest in ISIS fucking up in Syria……

I have no words, own AQ branch, my own country… training AQ WTF man

If the general weren't retired, he would have smacked their asses all of em, going to talk to him about this. He can't say shit don't know shit retired, but bring him my intel and admit to what have been doing these 2+ years now
so many keks
Gun tell my grand children about this time one day

new fresh OC cover for the next /sg/ idlib edition

Other Arab countries certainly are sure to funnel more weapons to them somehow. It's probably going to be a while before the SAA crush Idlib so more time for them to prepare. Shouldn't be as hard as Aleppo though.

Here's the video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
Are you in the military then?

Fucking lel! Obama looking ragged and shellshocked. Also nice barrel bombs.

Today's south front

ah cheers, ripping it!

nah I'm done with my services a long time ago,
I can't tell these things, it's treason

New Obama Executive Action Opens Door to Unlimited Arms for Salafi Terrorists in Syria

21stcenturywire .com/2016/12/08/breaking-new-obama-executive-order-opens-door-for-unlimited-arms-to-islamist-terrorists-in-syria/
archive.is/QPTvu

Charlie Hebdo planner jackass killed by predator

Nice going burgers!

FUCKING NIGGER

He has to destroy before he leaves office in just weeks, fucking piece of shit

(checked)
(checked)
How the fuck is he even able to do that withouth any checks?
He truly is a King Nigger

Thanks for sharing that article. It really is unbelievable what Obama and this government is allowed to get away with. Man, it''s easy to become blackpilled as fuck.

Checked

He has a couple of fucking weeks left!
no flyzone
yeah right
arm shits to make hell before leaves office

kill me

the turks paid isis to leave the place, just like they did in jarablus and other places, that is….
AFTER GETTING THEIR SHIT KICKED IN

Notice their advance suddenly stopped cold after announcing they're gonna take al-bab months ago? and that, they only started moving after people talked about isis getting paid to leave their positions by the turks?

Meanwhile:

What's with the festive polka dots?

liveleak.com/view?i=3e1_1480382296

why didn't the US pipeline go through israel?

1) israel would charge even more money for that
2) israel already charges money on not having mossads terrorist proxies destroy infrastructure
3) youd be surprised how unsafe israel really is, with palestinian militias inside, lebanese ones on the north and northeast, jihadists from quatar, saud, iraq and syria on the east and south, fuckin egypt from the west and then also its main rival turkey

theyre a militia not a profssional army. theyre lucky they didnt paint the whole battletractor green like in cartoons

ISIS' latest stint on Palmyra didn't last long, with the SAA retaking Palmyra, and mopping up the surroundings which will mean the SAA will retake the lost positions eventually, and the terrorists are back to square one

welp, Palmyra has fallen.

They only manage to take it solely because of US weather intel and drone surveillance on SAA positions, they also did it to figure out how to counter the Russians in their own game, which didn't happen since they pulled back to keep them from knowing anything there is to know.
If Palmyra really is valuable and strategic as people say, it would be as impregnable like Deir-Ezzor. but that's not the case here, jihadi fanboys are just being delusional about the fact that they lost the war when Al-Qusayr got liberated many months back, and everyone knows it, even your favorite terrorist celebs
You'd rather forget about LOSING ALEPPO TO THE SAA, while keep on bragging about Palmyra like it can turn the tide of the war, right.

Typical shit eating jews and camel piss drinking bedouin filth

Ok, this is getting pretty old now. How the fuck do you, with massive air support, lose a city you spent a fuckton of time liberating a demining to a meme militia?

Thank king nigger and the cia for that

- RU/SyAAF is not as numerous as the USAF they can't be everywhere at once, you should've known about that long ago, also logistics and prep time are something to consider, which you didn't.
- Because Palmyra has no actual strategic military value, it's low priority target unlike, you know Deir Ezzor (which can be supplied and reinforced by air and through smuggling), Homs, Aleppo, Al-bab, and of course the top 1 priority; removing every living desert cavemen filth in Idlib and all of Western Syria for good.

Think for a moment man; As long as isis controls Al-Qaim (Town close to the Iraqi border), Palmyra and most of Eastern Syria will never be safe and it will be prone to capture by isis in some way or another in due time, doesn't matter if you maximize the defense there, they can always respawn isis npcs, with US/CIA intel help of course, and basically zerg rush the TOWN THAT SITS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING DESERT THATS HARD AS SHIT TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF IF THE ENEMY IS POSITIONED IN ALMOST ALL DIRECTIONS.

Now however, with Aleppo about to be free of rats, along with 35k SAA troops, there's a good chance some of those 35k will be allocated to the Central Front (Homs and N. Hama), it's only a matter of when, and The Axis of Resistance got time of their side, so no worries.

Is that a fucking Stug?

And also the fact that the US weather intel and the December fog played a role in concealing isis movement in the oil fields and the southern outskirts of the town made it even harder for the NDF to spot them until they're too close to safely pick off car bombs and suiciders before pulling back on foot, so it;s understandable for them to withdraw knowing losing a lot of men simply ain't worth it. gotta keep to the long term strategy to win the war as they say, and the SAA General Command knows it.

Apart from Soviet Tanks, Syria is the only nation in the whole world that uses Tanks from the Third Reich (Pz. IV, Jagd Pz.IV, Stg III/IV, Grille), though only as an Infantry Fire Support role.

Didn't Finland operate Stugs well into the 90s?

scandinavian nations, swiss and some balkan nations all operated (some still do) WW2 tanks and other equipment tillvery recently.
but ofcourse they try to conceal it a bit and replace them with fresh (and oftenly overpriced) NATO and russian shit, because theyre ashamed of it

Nothing really to be ashamed of, sure, they are trash in tank warfare (which really doesn't happen that often anymore), but what was immune to small arms fire back then is still immune to small arms fire now, so in an infantry support or policing role, why not?
And even that can be mitigated by just slapping some ATGM launchers on 'em

Any pics? Seems like the whole world is emptying their warehouses and dumping their old equipment into Syria.

hopefully it's only temporary:

Islamic State Recaptures Palmyra After Blitz Onslaught Leaves Russia With No Options

zero*hedge.com/news/2016-12-11/islamic-state-recaptures-palmyra-after-blitz-onslaught-leaves-russia-no-options

"Just as the Assad regime (with Russian support) is about to retake Aleppo in a critical offensive, one which would shift the momentum of the nearly 6-year-long Syrian proxy war entirely to the benefit of the country's ruling regime, something unexpected happened: one day after the US announced it would send another 200 ground troops to Syria, and two days after Obama unexpectedly lifted a ban restricting the delivery of military aid to “foreign forces, irregular forces, groups, or individuals,” Islamic State jihadists successfully recaptured the ancient desert city of Palmyra, after a much-trumpeted army victory there in March.

On Sunday, the Islamic State retook the desert city of Palmyra in Syria after being driven out of the city hours earlier by heavy Russian aerial attacks, according to Deutsche Welle."

While it is unfortunste that such amount of equipment was lost to the enemy, most of that shit is rendered essentially worthless if they try to move that shit outside the cities. Exactly what aircover there is between Palmyra and somewhere that matters, I mean somewhere where you can hide a tank, or drive a tank concealed from aerial observation?

If they are greedy they are going to lose quite a few men inside those vehicles, unless their allies decides to supply them with anti aircraft equipment that would make it outright dangerous for RUAF to keep doing combat missions.

Wait. Are those pictures from Palmyra? I find it extremely hard to believe the Syrian army would evacuate the city and leave all that shit behind.

Two things they are afraid of entering the city KNOWING IT WILL BE A CLUSTERFUCK because the city is mostly Sunni and the people at the gates are Shiite Iran back militias. Even if they are wearing Iraqi military uniforms they are really Iranian militias.
2.They will wait forever because it's a city they know they can never hold it's not like aleppo. The sunnis' in Mosul mostly love ISIS.

archive.is/7CqLM

Also Netanyahu praised his new alliance on 60 mins tonite.

You are a faggot retarded kike

Does he praise the Egyptian military staff aiding Assad during that interview?

No but your implying like they are afraid of an now decimated country. He talks about how he is friendly with CHina and Russia as well.

archive.is/mVt63

Here is the archive

YOu do know that Syria is a civil war between the pentagon and the CIA as well as all the other components? Trump just picked a defense secretary that is very much a proponent of the Iran Nuclear deal. Things are shifting everywhere.

sand nigs are dumb as fuck lad

Those are pictures from before the operation, much less equipment was lost and the only tanks captured by ISIS were older T-55s and T-62s

Photos from ISIS of corpses and captured equipment from Palmyra
justpaste.it/11aid
justpaste.it/11au1

Ok, good. That makes a lot more sense. There's another thread in the catalog about this where someone posted that "unofficially" ISIS looted 30 tanks which seemed impossible to me.

You dumb niggers just revealed your lack of intelligence on the Syrian War in plain view of everyone in here
AND I FIND IT CRINGEY AS FUCK

Interesting, but my posts are anything but defeatism.

no one said anything about defeatism and constantly talking about infinite gains in a war is a clear sign of propaganda. In a war there are wins and there are looses. This was a loss deal with it nigga

I know, but the nature of the words used and that unsettling feeling of it leaning to that made my autism levels rise a little bit
I cannot dismiss the fact that people in this board are borderline uneducated on the Syrian War, and the kikes and their wahhabi compadres will make use of that factor to the extreme like; gaslighting, jihadi fanboys, LARPING, etc especially the LARPERS on the jihadi side pretending to be on the SAA side

Post evidence and sauces of anything proving that is not a result of palmyra.

in palmyra

Looked into it looks like low level Iran propaganda.

The terrorists do it a lot (taqqiya), even pro SAA sources often fall for their wahhabi trickery, which inadvertently makes them report on their 'gains'.
Amaq News Agency (ISIS News Network) is a next lvl tier jihadi source not even the most well funded saudi/qatari fat cats would be able to compete with. Even they should be under suspicion of trying to mimick the yids of old in terms of thinking.

You should know by now that HZB are not a bunch of big wankers like the rest of the arabs are, especially their media skills.
In this case, It's an Anniversary celebration to commemorate Martyrdom's Day by hosting a sekrit, security-tight parade in an undisclosed location somewhere around the Al-Qusayr countryside
The pics you saw on my post are just leaks on the social media, but some people are skeptical whether it's on purpose or not, since said pics have faces of their members PSed out to keep them from getting singled out by the jihadi fangirls for their own propaganda purposes.

SyrPer

Last night ISIS’s attack was repelled and they were bushed back 7km from the city of Palmyra after the Syrian Arab Army units managed to regroup and counterattack; the counter attack was aimed to prevent ISIS from entering the city before the majority if not all civilians, what needs to be evacuated is evacuated.
In the morning, an organized withdrawal order was given to the troops, even after the bulk of ISIS attack was repelled.
As we mentioned the night ended with ISIS pushed over 7km form the city itself; and as we mentioned yesterday don’t take any news as definitive.
Yesterday, reinforcement from the Syrian Arab Army were sent led by one of the greatest SAA Generals, and everything changed afterwards.
As for now, the Syrian Arab Army pulled out of Palmyra; we don’t know the second step yet and we will update the page when we have information that we can share.
Syrian Arab Army

facebook.com/syrianmilitary/

The “Syrian Arab Army” facebook page (supposedly NOT the “official” fb page of the SAA but that’s kind of pointless when they have members from the SAA posting classified info there) seems to confirm what Ziad is saying. Palmyra still remains in government hands and has not fallen to Wahhabists.

1/2

Im not saying the Isis faggots propaganda means shit either. Im talking about the Qusayra martyrs parade. The evidence is just as flimsy as those picture being from palmyra. Both sides are pushing their story. Yes it seems like SAA came back and fucked them up HOWEVER those pictures could still be results of the initial battle.

Also I know Hizbollah are not IRanians. However they do receive Iranian support. Iran is really not the greatest propagandists. Shiite's in general are shit at propaganda. They have been since day one. Why don't you try not posting anime pics like a weeb faggot and people will take your arguments serious.

err… doesnt that news say the syrians have left the city?

It does but realize you are talking to an anime faggot whose best sauce is kikebook.

you're not thinking straight if you think those pics are from Palmyra, WHICH IS NOT, do you even fucking read?
just like alqaeda and isis receives support from the CIA,MI6,Mossad, and the Saudis, right….
now you're just spouting msm sectarian bullshit, are you sure you're not a sleeper jihadi troll?
Now you sound like a moron

You're a 12yr old nobody who knows nothing but talk shit like you know everything but you don't

It's mentioned on the SyrPer post i put in, as for what the SAA's 2nd step will be is yet to be seen.

SyrPer

1. Palmyra seems to have remained in the hands of the SAA.

This is not too surprising considering some of these factors.

a. The SAA have “human intelligence” (spies, moles) inside the various Wahabist rebel groups in Syria who often leak information which has led to the SAA bombing meetings of these rebel commanders. So the SAA probably knew about this.

b: The SAA + Russians, as Ziad frequently mentions, have access to radio communication between these rebels so another reason they probably knew about this move.

c: From an SAA viewpoint do you want thousands of Wahabists coming to Palmyra so they can be bombed in one concentrated place or do you want them safe in their homes/bases?

It is probably in SAA interests for them to all group in one spot and advance so they can be taken out.

2. Aleppo has more or less been taken by the SAA and the remaining 5% of eastern Aleppo is maybe who knows 1% of Aleppo itself. The SAA has aroundn 99% of Aleppo (east and west).

3. Now all eyes have to be on these three locations, Idlib, Deir az Zour and Raqqah. My prediction is Idlib. I think the SAA will take a break for a short while including possibly for Christmas (the Russians are Orthodox) and then take out the Wahabists controlling Idlib.

All of Syria’s coasts and major industrial centres are now under government control including the vast majority of its population. This is no longer a civil war but a government suppression of an insurgency centred around certain peripheral regions. Core Syria (coast, urban centres) has been secured.

2/2

rebel Terrorist pocket in Aleppo now smaller than YPG pocket (Sheikh Masqoud)

A part of me is going to be disappointed if everything is sorted by the end of January. I was looking forward to the situation going from chaos to stability in a single week with a few utterances from the Emperor. It would've been amazing to watch the media kvetching.

He's already doing that by teasing them with some establishment cucks/zog goys the media THINKS he's gonna pick, and then out of nowhere he picked someone who is known to be anti-establishment or at least someone who either pretends to be on their side or someone the media and their corporate white traitors labeled as 'compromised/one of us goys' when they're actually not.

'T-Rex' is one of them,
- he's basically one of the guys who kept the USA from accepting the ((((carbon tax)))) into law.
- basically said to david rockefeller 'THIS IS MY COMPANY NOW BITCH' (ExxonMobil)
- barely survived the media, corporate, 'quasi' legal onslaught (dogpiling, legally sack'd from his CEO and Company Director position)
- prefers to be competitive instead of being pro-monopoly like the rest of the elites
- Not just good at the oil business, but also at doing business in getting rare-earth metals for the USA

almost btw

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Speaking of the USA:

@maytham956
Sources: What happened in #Palmyra is an American blow to the Russians. (pic related)

That was fast, now if they can do the same on that N. Homs pocket or that big black bulge close to Salamiyah, but that comes later, gotta keep their priorities ram rod straight.

This should come as no surprise after Americans had over 5k ISIS troops transfered directly from Mosul. They even left open a corridor for them during the operation, which the Iraquis had to close.

Old news we all know this
Lame comeback. You have yet to address anything substantive I've stated. The ISIS prop images shows a lot less than they stated. You have yet to prove that it is not from Palmyra. You just respond with if you think that's palmyra you are an idiot. Never did I state I knew everything. I just look at everything objectively and never accept ANYONE'S propaganda as fact. ITs a fucking war with the TWO WORLDS POWERS using many different proxies. Please elaborate on what Hizbollah in AL-Qusayr has to do with ISIS trying to retake Palmyra.

Is your argument because there are some pictures in that archive from this anons post that are from the Hizbollah parade that all the pictures are not from Palmyra. Im asking for proofs that some of those pictures are not ISIS niggers attacking palmyra?

Is your argument because there are some pictures in that archive from this anons post that are from the Hizbollah parade that all the pictures are not from Palmyra. Im asking for proofs that some of those pictures are not ISIS niggers attacking palmyra?

also meant to post the tim osman brezenzski pic buts its already up in the ministry of truth thread
So now i will post gore because only terrorists and terrorist supporters support gore

My god the orwellian double talk is insane. IF he was really supporting Special Ops he would have sent back some Marine and Army battalions into Iraq to fuck up ISIS. I can't wait for king nigger to be gone.

Fully liberating Aleppo will free up lots of SAA soldiers.

IS there a HoI2 style map of divisions/brigades that are on each side of the War?
It would be nice to see how many men are delegated to different theaters.

Seems like it's only a matter of days anymore. It's Stalingrad tier desperation for the moderate terrorists right now. The weather is getting really cold and windy by Wednesday as well.

This hurts my eyes so bad, it's like its made from a post globalist civil wat

Jesus wept, wtf did that poor soul do to deserve that?

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Kek, everyone is shitting on Lavrov and his ceasefires over Palmyra.

southfront.org/former-head-of-russias-general-staff-criticizes-russian-syrian-command-staff-for-loss-of-palmyra/

he was an infidel, allah demands it

this faggot is so salty, so much for Aleppo being held by moderate rebels

twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/808354660469850112

BOMBARD TO SUBMISSION
TAKE ALL TO THEIR GRAVES

It's done dood
archive.is/7zkAU

What's the next step of his master plan?

FINALLY

Now its time to reclaim the rest of rebel outposts. And then, to exterminate ISIS.

KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH
SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH
JOHN KERRY ON SUICIDE WATCH

ITS TIME FOR A DANCE THREAD, BOYS!

HIGHWAY

TO THE

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/808406082838208517

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/808402992223416321

>#Aleppo is liberated! People are in the streets celebrating the end of nearly 5 years of terror. Dancing, chanting and tears of joy! #Syria

I just hope the ones on Palmyra don't go full retard and destroy the rest of the ruins there.

He did it. He did it all.

DANGER ZONE

twitter.com/ali_kourani/status/808405936914202624

Fucking sandniggers, they take any excuse to fire wildly into the air.

Combat by the SAA around Palmyra and the T4 Airbase

Combat by the SAA in Aleppo

bbc. com/news/world-middle-east-38297986

Oy vey muh civilians!
Wonder how many of the "civilians" are rebels/jihadists who just dumped their uniforms/weapons somewhere?
Also, why do I get a feeling that the "massacre" and other "atrocities" will be used to justify further interference in Syria?

Man, that's an old picture

SAA troops christening newly liberated rebel areas of Aleppo

ayy

Assad in Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=aVGWJ8rg3f8

Can someone briefly sum up the whole thing for me? We in Britain just voted not to interfere in Syria, is that good?

Yes.
Our government is opposed to the Syrian government. So our involvement would prolong the conflict and make everything worse.

what a surprise

Depends, you want to fight a war for Israel?

The less we do the better.

What the fuck is that thing, a Turkish Jew?

Pic related of SAA troops at T4 airbase near Palmyra
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/809291212213600256

The second pic is an ISIS infographic in Turkish about the 8th week of the Mosul battle in Iraq
06-12 December
630 KIA Peshmerga and Iraqi forces (including 62 killed with Dragunov)
20 VBIED operations
8 miscellaneous vehicles
3 Abrams
5 T72
1 Kocar APC
19 light vehicles
33 Hummers
24 BMP's
4 UAV's
9 Bulldozers

Assad talking about Aleppo today with English subtitles
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/809420754282512384

tass.com/defense/919712

twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809388525237903360

twitter.com/hamza_780/status/809406265348726784

ISIS firing rockets into Israel, reportedly a large barrage which is unusual since it would attract lots of attention and so far no other faction has done the same
videos.files.wordpress.com/uUsNkB1d/majlis-shc5abrc481-al-mujc481hidc4abn-fc4ab-aknc481f-bayt-al-maqdis-22striking-zionist-settlements-with-40-rockets22_dvd.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20161214222119/https://justpaste.it/11eiq

/r/equesting webm or youtube exposing videos of "white helmets". In particular the one where they run in and fall down on the ground and then pretend as if a carbomb exploded, as well any where they pretend to help people and then drop the people on the ground after cameras stop rolling.

The fake carbomb was in Iraq and a separate group.

Video related, white helmets alongside Al-Nusra fighters which is common

White helmets assisting Al-Nusra with executions
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709

Russian MOD briefing on Syria, turn on captions for English subtitles

Thank you

This was here yesterday

God damn fucking shit man!!!

If I knew I would have drove down there
Brainwashed SJWs supporting FSA

Where is MY country???=

I would have gathered the crew, and gone in on a red pilling session

very easy with börks except the 68-ers which prolly are behind this

Do you know you actually are supporting Al Qaida
wut?

that's all it takes face to face with some images on a pad or whatever

DAMN I missed this, can't stand reading the papers + tons of shit in my private life to stall me, and it's no joke

feminists spotted, this is not your average börks
look how ugly they all are

You got this one I assume?
This is a known Syrian actor man sorry I have so many pictures but have fucked them somewhere on my disk here

Why is everything genocide? There isn't even a massacre yet but they are calling it genocide. Best be careful, words lose power over time

(((Levy)))

Big noses everywhere

If this was a normal person, her family would have collected her, and possibly committed her to an asylum

Look at this fucking kiking on overdrive, she's going to crash and burn.

I seriously thought she already was committed.

Sick in the head
Oven

2 Million dead people voted for Hillary
Recounts….
Massive DNC fraud

Is this even possible, to be this delusional, well she is kiking so she knows she is full of shit
Kikeshit

Exactly! A bunch of fucking terrorists and sympathizers they had all the time in the world to leave if they wanted

Granted everyone 6 million times asylum.
If you haven't commited crimes against civilians you are free to go

Even amnesty against the terrorists earlier this year…

muh genocide

NO FUCKING WORDS

I love how she believes the Russia is some third world shithole that doesn't have nukes.

test, why these locks when you got intel?

Did Hitler reincarnate as Assad or something?

ISIS footage from Iraq.
Wilayat Al Anbar: "Strike of the eagles" 16/12/2016

Production value is not bad, and it has nice drone footage.
But even tho I am nofuns, I couldn't help but notice they don't always handle guns in the optimal fashion. But then again, the other side has that problem as well. I mean some distances seemed quite far, >250 meters, and I assume you have near zero chance of hitting at that range without proper technique.

Don't ever correct your enemy when they make a mistake.

most bullets aren't intended to hit, only to suppress.

If under suppressing fire, would it then work to deliberately take aim and plug the guys trying to suppress you?

Obviously there's the fear factor, but from a most-effective point of view, shouldn't a designated marksman be able to quickly pull your ass out of that particular fire?

When you field "50 good men" like that you win wars, user. They don't come cheap and pretty damn rare.

THEY CAUGHT A WILD SHLOMO, IN ALEPPO

archive.is/usPQO

It's so obviously fake, but the fake media will shrug it off as truth anyway. Anything more is appreciated, white helmets are still used as an important "pro rebel" foundation even though they side with terrorists all the time.

Anyone got that pic of the group of child killers taking photos of that boy that was full of debris?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Im not going over this again. I claimed that the ISIS shit is propaganda as well. THere is a shit ton of propaganda out there with this war. I just said that shiite propaganda is shit because it is. The sunni's are better it should be obvious (((why))),THEY ARE KIKES, and as for the gore if you like anime I like gore.

Don't really watch these threads too often but when I catch one it's really interesting. Big thanks to you guys who keep us all up to date.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck. What now?

kek

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan

ayy lmao

Stopped reading right there the moment you started spouting msm sectarian bullshit
Do some research you dumb nigger

Are you really implying that there isn't a sectarian war going on in the middle east? THere has been a war since the moment the sunni's started killing the sons of Ali 1200 years ago.

TRIBE RELIGION COUNTRY THAT IS HOW THE MIDDLE EAST WORKS IN THAT ORDER

Also where did I say that any groups are worse than terrorists? Terror is a part of warfare. IF you are not trying to inflict terror in your opponent than you are not going to win. Fuck off with your lame ass bullshit.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt perhaps you are referring to the Deep State part of the war and if that is what you are referring to than yes there is a lot more than just sectarian differences at play here. However to just deny that Sectarian issues aren't helping fuel the flames than I'm going to have to disagree.

Why does the live map still show some green shit in Aleppo?

It's an Ukrainian site.

Why is no one talking about this?
Kurds are going for Raqquah.

So now that Trump is president and wants to work on the US-Russian relationship, the arabs freak out because they want to be europes and us main oil supplier and launch a series of attacks to force a eu/us-russia war, am i right?

no, youre retarded.

I have no love for the Syrian government, but they are a good sight better than ISIS.

ISIS is no longer a serious player in the civil war. They're bound to lose rather quickly, attacked from all sides and imploding as the various members surrender in exchange for their lives and mild prison sentences. The real clash is between Assad, the opposition, and Kurds. Assad knows this, which is why he pretty much ignores ISIS at this point and focuses everything against the opposition - if he defeats them, then he will be the only possible syrian leader, which even countries like USA would have to acknowledge, as there would be other alternative. After he is done with the opposition, he will focus everything at battling the kurds, as while they do not threaten his position, they do want to secede, and have US sympathies, only held back by the fact that Turkey would throw a shitfit if the US tried helping the kurds with that. Since ISIS is definitely not a candidate acceptable for replacing Assad, and since nobody would suffer ISIS to seccede and form Terroristan, they aren't a long term threat

Only the muslim brotherhood, the salafi/wahhabi ideology in saudi arabia and their jihadi goons, with mossad/cia/mkultra NATO with msm assistance is doing that sectarian narrative and spreading it like a plague, ordinary secular arabs who know better and aware don't.

this sectarian bullshit and the wars that follow only started because ((((they)))) started killing EVERYONE that does not peddle their heretical ways, sunnis? shiites? alawis? any and every other religion and ethic minorities? it matters not who or what they are, they do not follow ((((their)))) ways, they will die along with their children and family, and yes their pet dog as well because;
and everything else they can shit out of their desert subculture garbage from their wahhabi heresy central in riyadh and qatar.

all one has to do is kill off every single one of these jewish-saudi-goys fueling these artificial conflicts and all of a sudden all these oh so complex issues (sectarianism, religion,etc you name it) will suddenly become not very important anymore, because the criminals who perpetuate these are killed off and israel wiped off the map. and all the secular people in the region will celebrate it and start rebuilding all the shit they destroyed, and those who ran away like cowards towards yuropistan will return, the well-raised, educated ones obviously not the criminal subhuman mongrel pea brained nigger-skinned filth that outnumbered them and the white europeans put together. they die along with the heretics and traitors. simple as that.

it's why this sectarian bullshittry is simply called for what it is; utter bullshit from the msm propaganda narrative, nothing more.

what isis currently makes up now are *sic TOTALLY NOT NATO/US DELTA UNITS sic*
Once barzani kicks the bucket, which he will, you can kiss their ((((kurdistan)))) goodbye. problem solved, there won't even be a kurdish question after the war ends by that point, only the important ones like;

Retaking Iskanderoun/Alexandretta
Liberating Golan Heights from kikestan
Burying riyadh in SCUDs
Night of the long knive'd the wahhabi sleepers in Syria, Egypt and Lebanon from within and from without
GREATER SYRIA as envisioned by the SSNP

You are referring to a large percentage of muslims.
Saying that Delta force is fighting for ISIS reveals you have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you need to go see what plausible deniability means.

You're a moron to actually believe this bullshit
Says the one who thinks the msm, and jihadi internet bloggers is a reliable source, isis is short on ratpower at the moment, and the only ones holding it together are the nato spooks and the us/uk/israeli spec-ops on the ground
The fact you keep on persisting this is simply just a sectarian issue, and the fact you keep on saying isis is not a western construct by nato, israel and the saudis only imply you're both an ignorant narcissistic fucktarded idiot and a shill

Never said that. I simply said that Iranian sources are just as shit as MSM/Isis sources. ITs WAR there is propaganda everywhere. Stop being a one-sided faggot.
It is a major part of it. WHy do you think the man power on both sides keeps going up not down?
I never said ISIS wasn't a Mossad, CIA, saudi creation. Major countries when doing subversive and underhanded shit never use regular forces. Irregular and leveraged groups LIKE ISIS are used. To install actual identifiable agents in these groups is amateur hour operating. It's the exact reason the CIA used ex-Cuban army throughout Latin America and South AMerica to install puppet regimes and overthrow Marxist. There were never any muh SPEC OPS. NO they were borderline gangster/mercs who did whatever for pay.
THe fact that most people can't see the world through a much broader lens is why they can't deduce the reality of how kike operates internationally. You have obviously just cherry picked my posts that question YOUR sources. If you are not questioning everything relating to this war than you are not doing your due diligence.

Except this is exactly what the US is doing. This is where all our identifiable assets are. The pentagon supports the Kurds while the CIA supports ISIS and muh moderate head choppers.

WHO DO YOU THINK TRAINED AND ARMED THIS GUY?
He certainly wasn't some jewy looking hollywood kike that Netflix would like you to believe. Carlos Castano and the rest are the CIA mercs who trained him and other groups in Latin and Southern America. Their CIA handler was Col. Steele perhaps you have heard of him? IF you haven't he is the man that in the initial invasion of Iraq went to the SHIITE militias and trained them to be death squads.

That op is a flop, though. but it never hurts to make it look like an overwhelming victory on the outside, which is something what the cia and the kike govt. does.
That's your problem right there, the cia not only train snackbaring noob-squads, they also cultivate the precursors of isis with part of the core being former iraqi army officers under saddam and gitmo inmates

Turkish Leopard 2A4 that got hit by an ATGM and blew the turret off

Dead Turkish and FSA troops along with vehicles captured by ISIS, including 2 intact Leopard 2A4s

Video twitter.com/todayinsyria/status/811952544364765185

Unrelated, but I get that Shia are bro-tier and essentially the Catholics of the middle east, but what could wahabi be compared to?
Sunni are goat-fucking hill people as I understand it.
Any literature recommended on understanding the culture better? I've thought that Wahhabi weren't all that bad until reading through /sg/ threads.

It snows there?

In theory if Mohammad was a white European and whites were the ones to become Muslim, would we be better off as a race? I don't like Muslims because they're shitskins, but what if they were white? I'm not trying to bait, I'm genuinely curious

Yes, the northern parts of Syria where the Turks are normally get snow but this is supposedly the coldest Syrian winter in decades and even some southern areas are snowing. For the SAA this works out great since it puts more pressure on the areas under siege by them.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/810596321577078788

This warms my heart strangely for some reason.

The Op was a flop because the Pentagon refused to bomb the commie positions once the beach was held. Obviously this effected two purposes using the cubans in other countries and using Fidel as le boogeyman.
Everything except for gitmo inmates is correct. They used Camp Boucca as the cauldron to whip up sunni sectarian hatred and create ISIS. All this does though is confirm that Sectarian differences are USED as D&C. So once again you have proven yourself redundant and arguing for no reason.
Empires will always use D&C to control people. WHether it is sectarian differences or any other differences.

Also ISIS first targets were initially Sunni tribesman who worked with American forces during the occupation. They didn't turn their wrath to the shiites and other "apostates" until they were essentially in control of a decent amount of al-anbar, southern Ninawa and western salah ad din.

ALso you have yet to ackowledge your foolishness towards plausible deniability? Where is any proofs of Delta or any other Pentagon SF assisting ISIS on the ground?

This is why we should be dropping nerve gas on them.

where the fuck are you from?
the catholic church is a corrupt shitpile here in europe

well depends, if the islamic fundamentalism would be able to undermine european social norms and powerstructures.
we could end up as the arabs in the middleages with advances on science, or as the saudniggers with their "cut off your hand for breathing" shit.
tough from what i understand european peoples who were islamised are alot more moderate (no relation to moderate terrorists in syria) compared to arabs.

what, does that mean she wants to hang herself?

Video of ISIS executing 2 captured Turkish soldiers by burning them alive
archive.org/details/0fff11101_gmail_Dir3
archive.org/details/jah52_mail_Dir3

mirror of burning only
sendvid.com/12nedvye

Roaches getting BTFO in Al-Bab

Pics related.

Where do you newfaggots even come from?

anyone knows what drug they use to pacify them during this shit? unless they got enough people for multiple takes i doubt they all just stand there and take it

Watch the video. They're not passive once they start burning. They're passive beforehand because they're afraid of a worse death.

US SF don't assist them on the ground. That's a strongman. The Israelis, Turks, and Saudis do though. The US knows this and permits it.

im not talking just about this specific case. i mean executions there in general. the HQ vids are all hollywood quality (((wonder why))), but the fieldcam vids arent so smooth. theres loads of vids where they want to execute syrian soldiers but they fight back and curse them, even in face of death

you can see what is most likely a morphine IV line in some of the videos

mock executions might also play a role. they probably didn't think they were about to die

Polchan is up now, exodus is happening, get in here

polchan.xyz/

That was fucking brutal

Nope, just a regular AUG-A3.

MOst likely morphine or some type of synthetic opiate. THey also starve these people so they are not really able to resist.

So honestly do we need the mongols to kill these fucks in a more brutal fashion?

Reminder that all of these (((creative))) executions are planned by perverted kikes at the top while the sandniggers do all the dirty work.

webm?

White muslims are, in my opinion, 100x annoying than anyone else on this planet; but that may be because most white muslims I've ever met were SJW cunts and started identifying with the religion because it was fashionable. I asked a white girl once what branch of Islam she followed, and she didn't know what to say.

I get that, but ""Catholics"" are supposedly the harder working people, and responsible for most of the scientific developments for their time. I never said anything about the church itself and its administration. As I understand it, the Shia are just as dogmatic in terms of faith.

Godspeed, Putin.

Godspeed, Assad.

Wreck those fucking ISIS cunts. No mercy. No prisoners. Bomb them into atoms. I would love to see Trump actually use Nukes on the fucking rats. Putin needs to clean up that scum.

I am almost enjoying my anger at this rate. I am also enjoying seeing those filthy snackbarring asshats getting what they have been giving, and many-fold it seems from the Russians, Lebanese, Iranian, and Syrians trying to route this trash from their lands.

Some top bantz by a pro-SAA bus driver

This site includes the video as well since those links are now dead, and it seems to be propagating among other media sources
heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

Russian military police being deployed to Aleppo
They are most likely the Chechen MVD units discussed in

SAA troops defending the T4 airbase from ISIS near Palmyra

nice night shots.

Jews are at it again.

I don't get it. They've been fighting for 5 years now. How hard could it be to get desert uniforms?

If it wasn't for the 20 year sanctions they got slapped on because of the US, the SAA would already have all it's military assets modernized by now.
Don't forget the fact that the Syrian Modernization program never got completed because of the war. they can only do with what they have and also what they got in from the program before the party started 5 years ago.
Reminder the people who use them mattered more than the equipments themselves, pic related

Massive amount of arms captured from rebels in Aleppo by the SAA

Artillery isn't a precision weapon system. Its also not something you can hide easily and takes some time moving around, setting up.

Hungry sky russians would be eager to bomb any suspect rebel arty positions.