MEANWHILE…

MEANWHILE…

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=89b_1488904947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at the Hole of Justice…

Squirrel Girl gets aids and zoonosis from Snake-Fish Man and dies. The End.

Is Aquaman even useful? All he can do is talk to fish.

Batman can't talk to bats

Hawkman can't talk to hawks

Seems to me Aquaman's doing alright

What an odd movie. I wonder what else is on?

He definitely belongs in the Hole along with Teen Titans Go.

At least Aquaman can fly. Batman is just an edgelord with mommy and daddy issues who hangs out on skyscrapers all day while stalking nutjobs, and yet for some reason he's always portrayed as being able to keep up with people who can move so fast they can break time and space or people so strong that they can tug planets with a big ass chain, or even fucking reality warpers/mind breakers. He's a Tony Stark who was too stupid to do something cool with his money like building the most advanced human-enhancing suit (with both advanced tech and mysticism from his alien and sorcerer friends) of all time, and I say this while hating Tony and everything Marvel, as I know Batman could do better, but he's a complete autist protected by plot armor. Batman is shit, even more worthless than Aquaman in a world full of heroes and the only reason he gets by is because of bad writing, but he works great in settings where superweirdos aren't around. A prime example being the original Batman: TAS before it went to shit with the The Adventures of Batman & Robin, as that final season sucked dick and ruined so much character development and loose ends. And then came The New Adventures. Fuck it all. Keep that shit in its own continuity. Fuck you all. Good night. This is now the official designated SHITPOSTING THREAD!

Yeah, at least Aquaman can fly.

I require proof of this claim.

Fucking plebs.

You guys know there's already a board for you >>>/legion/

Too bad that board's dead.

Hey Holla Forums

I… I don't know what you're talking about…

Please guys don't kick us out. Our board has gone to shit and its full of angry and super serious women and homos, meanwhile posting activity has gone down to an all time low while the mod just sits back and doxes everyone for shits and giggles. I'm not kidding Holla Forums (both here and on 4cuck) are at an all time stage of pure disgust.

And yet you shit this place up to.

The shitty Superfriends intro you asshat.

Not an argument.

Y-You too?

All we wanted to do was post silly memes and make shitposts. Its not our fault our board is basically a cluster fuck of who knows what while the medium we cover has basically turned into an unrecognizable pile of shit. For fuck's sake, movies are making more money than ever, both good and bad, meanwhile TV and Netflix are complete shit. We are in hell and we no longer have television to turn to for escapism. At least let us loose ourselves in old world comic shitposting.

Yeah, sorry but his shit is like a virus and you Anons are infected. Never give the keys to the kingdom to goons.

Now leave.

I don't see why you're getting bullied. Aquaman's flight was mentioned, then when given evidence of this, you get told to fuck off.

Anyways, if you want to funpost here, don't do Holla Forums-esque meme threads, just shitpost in the proper threads like everyone else.

You can fuck off back to Holla Forums, too.

Now you see Holla Forums this is why your board turned to shit. Also why you need to stay there.

I was a Holla Forumsfag and I like spiders. So long as they're not shitty /monster/ spiders.

No, that was an Oldfag test for Anons from the original Legion threads back around 2009, you all failed with flying colors

They're also a bunch of newfags refugees, fuckem.

You need to leave Aux.

Its not even that, Legion of Doom Threads have always been a staple of Holla Forums but these faggots fuck it up so much by missing the point. I don't actually mind it but from the first couple responses its nothing but reddit tier trash.

Who is this Auxilliary you speak of? I've certainly never heard of him.

I meant Null

You have to embrace your anger
You have to reach deep down and summon the memories of when you were a Holla Forums shitposter
start spamming Holla Forums related gore and other disgusting shit on Holla Forums
NEVER GIVE AN INCH
YOU GOTTA GET ANGRY

coming to Holla Forums made us complacent, made us all fat and lazy, we embraced bantz and salt but we forgot the hate and comp tempt that fueled us and protected 4chan for years

remember the days when you were desensitised to goatse, tubgirl and gore and remember the strength that carried us here

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

I know you can do it Holla Forums

No you fucktard, there's a furry spammer from 4AM who appropriate spiders and just posts them constantly.

Holla Forums posters have made template threads a fair bit here.

I thought I knew where this was going, but they pussied out and didn't necklace him.

they didn't pussy out, it was just a mob of nigs as opposed to gang nigs that do things a little better

sorry that wasn't very cartoons

Does this artist still work in comics? Their art is beautiful.

also digging through live leak for more gore shit had me stumble on this
liveleak.com/view?i=89b_1488904947
apparently Holla Forums is the dark web

They've got that gang sense.

Holy shit boys, what does that make this site?

I didn't know actual children browsed yhe site.

Didn't those guys move to a satellite?

This. Every fucking morning its the same thing. He shitposts badly drawn spiders while blabbing on about how everyone is an idiot except for him. He's not even the good kind of spider poster. He's an attention whoring avatarposting faggot.

WTF did I miss?

I imagine Holla Forums refugees sperging out.

Yeah you people need to leave.

Basically this.

He does it on every 4AM thread on every board.