Well, it was sorta true…

Well, it was sorta true…

nypost.com/2016/11/09/national-recall-after-newsweek-misfires-with-clinton-cover/

Oops

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/national-recall-after-newsweek-misfires-with-clinton-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am sorry, I forgot the archive.

web.archive.org/web/*/http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/national-recall-after-newsweek-misfires-with-clinton-cover/

People were AMAZED that Trump won because they all live in a media-created bubble. It's so beautiful seeing them all struggle with the shock and awe of realizing that the picture social media and the MSM created for them was a fucking lie.

What's with all those naked pictures of Melania Trump is the sidebar there at NYpost? Fucking nasty media.

kek where you come from?
welcome and thanks for the archive, but why not archive.is?

Well, I was at Wal-Mart today, I am sorry for that, no Trump magazines at all. I'll check a book store tomorrow.

Would want a "Madam President" for the collector value, much like the"Dewey beats Trumann" newspaper.

More fun to be had in pictures.

1) They're a tabloid
2) They exploiting the fact that, finally, we have a first lady people want to fuck

Fucking told you, you fucking nerds there were two versions.

FUCKING SUCK MY DICK YOU ASSHATS

Oh, shit. I knew it would be bad…
BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THIS BAD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They weren't actually supposed to be sold, before the results came out. Those 17 sales were probably from collectors who could probably make a lot of money selling Dewey defeats Truman type memorabilia.

Why even bother?

Nigger, there were two versions but Newsweek was so certain of a Hilldog win they didn't even bother to ship the Trump issue.

Madam President(lel) might as well have been the only version. This changes nothing.

Newsweek's Twitter account is beautiful.

This is basically a summary of the entire election

Please let Trump get his hands on a Madam President copy and take a picture with it. Please Kek make it happen.

I would love it if this happened. Dewey defeats Truman all over again

I thought we already dismantled the msm

but there is still work to be done

This.

Well she has made history by being the first lady of a president to ever pose nude before, given her model background. There's been a lot of first between the two because MSM didn't expect him to win because they tricked themselves by their false idol in a First Woman President.

kek

Obama's coalburning whore mother posed nude, so she was a first too

People who aren't crying should he collecting as much shit as possible.