Hillary trying to steal 3 undeclared states. If she can, she can still win. Podesta said "We are not done yet"

Hillary trying to steal 3 undeclared states. If she can, she can still win. Podesta said "We are not done yet".

newsweek . com / donald-trump-hillary-clinton-election-tie-519696

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if they declare her for all 3, Trump is still at 279. They'd have to find 10 more votes somewhere else. I agree with you that they are trying to do something like that. I think the spread in Florida [119,770] was higher than they thought and they are scrambling to figure out where they want to try and "find" ballots.

bump this can happen

Sure thing, champ. We'll have a civil war then.

This meme needs to die. Ther is no fucking way that hillary can steal. CTR I promise it will get better. You were just abused. You lost, but only because you were on the wring side.

She's actually trying to claw her way into power by any means necessary. Even with her shitskin pets rioting. Even with Whites cleaning out their guns. Even with both sides openly talking about genocide.

They might be trying to contest it with that on top of the popular vote, which is suspicious. When I checked election night Trump was ahead in the popular vote, next morning Hillary was up 100k, then 150k, then 200k, now they're saying she's about 350k up. No fucking reason her numbers would keep climbing like that compared to Trump's

Might be the intention, but I'd bet on the redhats against the niggers

kek, trump won Wisconsin by almost 5 points fuck off OP

has there ever been a presidential race where the loser conceded but came back?
no

She conceded. Game over.

I think people are on edge. After decades of globalist tricks, I can't fault anyone for being overly cautious.

This better not fucking happen

/thread

No YOU fuck off. If they are trying to pull some bullshit we should be on high alert.

Lou Dobbs just said on his show that Trump won Arizona.

Kill yourself

It ain't over until the electoral votes are cast and Trump is sworn in

>>>/reddit/

There is NO way for her to get even close to 270. It's not possible. Any possibility for her doing so would involve Kikery, and there would be massive protests.

Okay, we will just do an a recount, and get a real idea on just how much actual vote rigging was done.
Could the poster of the post in this screen shot be something other than a LARPER?

This thread again? Didn't you just get bump locked op?

I don't see what's the problem with keeping an eye on any kike shit they might try. We can stop calling everyone shills now. It was plenty annoying but I put up with that shit for sixteen months. We can disagree without being shills now.

KYS FAG

There's nothing wrong with being vigilant.

I never called you a shill, you projecting kike. The fact is that Hilary conceded, Trump won a majority of electoral votes, and is currently being briefed on national security. They can't just go "oops, looks like he actually lost Goyim!" They did everything they could, used all of their Jew tricks, and lost. They have to pray that the Holocausts doesn't happen for real this time it will though

The LARPER (?) did get the black vote correct.

What the fuck nigger, I never said there was and you tried to use that line last thread and I agreed with you, get the fuck out of here

Gore conceded then went to court. I won't rest until the globalists are buried.

Podesta is done alright. The fact that, that motherfucker can show his face in public, is pure shame. But you remember who protected him. Whose on his side. These fucking loser scumbags condone Satanic, pedophilic activity.

Really, are you fucking retarded? Are you this fucking stupid? You must be from 4shit.

Gore requested a recount because of a tight race. This is not a tight race. Even if the cunt got 20,000 extra votes, she wouldn't be anywhere near him in Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Florida. You sound like a shill trying to sew discord.

You can stop now. We get it, you're a True Believerâ„¢. I still remember Ron Paul getting states stolen from him because his votes were literally changed to Romney votes when he was poised to win Iowa '12. I'm what you would call cynical, not a shill. Now fuck off you low-info lemming and go shill shreik elsewhere.

Newsweek is retarded.

1. You're the one trying to dissuade people from being vigilant over this shit.

2. I was not in the other thread. Save your triggering for your blog you stupid nigger.

3. If you don't care about this shit, feel free to leave but to act as if there is nothing wrong or think that the globalists are not capable of tricks after centuries of jewish tricks is beyond retarded. I'd rather you be a shill spouting nonsense since at least that I can understand.

There is nothing wrong with being vigilant.

These cunts are trying to slowly switch things. First they are mitigating damage then they'll try some bullshit or claim lost votes were found. It's probably why google and such have taken down their maps. I fucking said the press would try and retcon shit by denying reality.

How many times have electors NOT voted the way their state did in the last 100 years?
Isn't it like 9?
Are you telling me they're going to repeat that all in one year?

Maximum over /thread

fuck them
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
Can somebody archive this, I'm retarded.

OP is
In a demoralization thread, talking about something that is not even possible.

What a fucking surprise.

THINK ABOUT THIS

It is possible that some people are resident of one state, but voted in another state. Then after recounting the votes including their votes, HILLARY CAN WIN THEN.

How about that?

AND if they can make it tied, congress declare using popular votes as a standard, then Hillary becomes president.

Also since the number of electoral votes for each state depends on some certain characters of the state, they can try changing that number to cheat Hillary into winning.

You now realize that this is the only reason that she conceded right away. They pondered it and they knew Trump isn't a cuckservative playing for their same team like Bush was, if she wanted recounts in Wisconsin, MI, and PA, he would have demanded recounts EVERYWHERE - and she'd probably lose about 4% more total and there'd be a bigger paper trail for prosecution.

lol, demand is demand, recounting is really just a way you know who can use to make Hillary the president. And civil war is absolutely not going to happen, because they want Hillary do WW3 maybe?

I call this multi-step rigging. So rigging happens in multiple steps, as you can see, first time rigging did not put Hillary into presidency. Second time rigging might well be. It is a safe rigging technique for them.

You didn't have to break the URL in four places, you autistic faggot.

Go away retard