Nigger attacks high school Trump supporter

Notice it is always the niggers who jump to ultra violence with little or no provocation.

It is always the niggers who most eagerly accept ignorant narrow simplistic labels like "racist, sexist, mysoginist".

Niggers are always the most unpredictable leftists who can be expected to elevate a discussion to violence with 0 warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-_Ah1RzgEc&feature=youtu.be
wtnh.com/2016/11/12/pd-2-arrested-for-beating-up-man-holding-trump-sign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

notice how the media is NOW REPORTING on this type of shit.

Uncensored version :

youtube.com/watch?v=D-_Ah1RzgEc&feature=youtu.be

Suspect says her name at :29

Aaliyah Maria Thomas??

c'mon Holla Forums Let's dox and destroy this bitch. Sheboons like this need to be taught who the new sheriff in town is.

Looks like some more high school kids got redpilled.

Yes OP, we do notice, it's why many of us are here haha.

Anyway, help your fellow White's.

fucking white cuck just sits there on his phone pretending he doesnt know whats going on… then walks off

She already was.

The tolerant left strikes again.

Consolidation.

I know you won't be, but to all others who read this, DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRICKS.

They are JUST A CROOKED, if not more so. Just as it was before, they want your views, they want to subvert the narrative. Even more so than before.

Do not be fooled.

I wasn't talking about her, the other kids that heard or witnessed it got a taste of the redpill.

Absolutely. Which is why we need to make sure we never become soft on these degenerates and continue to make life intolerable for them in White nations.

"Muh based black guy" /r/the_donald shit needs to end. If there were so great, they'd be taking their people back to Africa.

What are the odds we'll get pardons if we start finding these niggers and administering justice?

Can't even report some nigger being a nigger without trying to blame the woman.

That ugly beaner spic bitch needs to get lynched.

Jesus Christ. It's high school.
A: I'm white. I think the girl in the video needs to sack up and learn to stand up for herself.
B: A nigger chimped out and jumped her. A black girl stood up for her.
C: You can't fight every battle for someone else, you fucking white knights. People need to learn to stand up for themselves or they'll be blood belching vaginas their entire lives. It's basically how the who SJW movement started.

Dont you love how they censored the face of the perpetrator but are fine showing the victim's face.

So they told the spic not to do it again and didnt bother to make an arrest.

nigger after watching the uncensored copy the other user posted

WE NEED A MEGA THREAD WITH PROOF OF THESE TARGETED ATTACKS, THESE ARE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED AND THUS HATE CRIMES, SEND A MESSAGE TO A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY AND HELP THIS GIRL OUT

I think vigilantes would be better here, we have the girl's name and the school. We could easely fuck her shit up real hard online and chances are some of her family members are illegals.

Fuck no, we need revenge. The niggers go everyone to stop calling them niggers to their face by being violent. The fags got their laws by being violent and we need to get our goals by being violent

no they didnt, stupid.

The future.

Last time I checked, they were letting in females to Ju-Jitsu classes.

I noticed that as well. But because it was a "women" fighting if he attempted to intervene he could have been accused of assaulting the black one. And the court of public opinion will convict him because as a male you can never hit a woman or even use physical force to break up a fight between two women.

Feminists want equality but when they start hitting like men they don't want to get hit back like them. There was a time where a woman fighting would be seen as unseemly and disgusting. Niggers don't care about this of course. The females are often interchangeable with the males in terms of testosterone levels.

On that note never enroll your children in a school with blacks. Either school them in a rural school or homeschool them. Schools with niggers in them will get your kid beat up or turn them full wigger.

Good luck trying to fight an ape as a typical white girl.

Damn, and she's so cute.

Notice the beta cuck white faggot doing nothing? These men deserve to get there asses kicked if you see this shit.

It's time white people start facing consequences for their inaction and individualism.

Oh yes, yes because black people and spics are all reasonable adults, they need to be PUSHED TO THE EDGE to be violent savages.

and ya'know what? Mean words? You shouldn't attack other people.

BUT EXTRA MEAN WORDS, then it's fair game in the minds of these deranged idiots.

Get the ACLU to sue these schools for allowing these kids to come to harm for merely expressing their opinions.

A couple $100 million dollar lawsuits should really bankrupt the public education system. Get enough of these going and it could literally collapse. Then, we could have vouchers so that our white children could be safely educated away from feral animals.

That's where you're wrong. All my high school friends became racist after 10th grade, because the town nigger school got shut down for bad performance, and we had to take in 100 niggers who couldn't read, only steal.

Jesus, A. Wyatt Mann was right again

Lies are supposed to be at least a little bit believable, holy fuck

You're assuming he should have attacked the negress. It was enough he stood between them.

It depends on how many niggers you have. If the whites outnumber the blacks at least 10 to 1 then you can bring them to heel and the niggers will learn their place.

If you go to an inner city school with 60+% niggers then they rule the roost and anyone who fights with them gets suspended. Blacks of course are immune to punishment because as always "dey din du nuffin". You either conform and become a wigger and adopt their culture or you get your shit beat.

Listen I've been to high pop nigger schools. That shit doesn't work. Niggers nig no matter what. If he got in between them the niggress would just start beating on him and without even touching her the male nigs would see him intervening and you'd get a full chimp out and attack him because "He afta a sista! Kick is' ass!".

They really don't care. They just want to chimp out. They are fucking animals. Especially the "women"

All things considered he did the right thing by staying out of it as lamentable as that may be.

how bout sending her some love mail ?
not that kind of love you pedo fucks

let her know she is not alone, because judging from that .webm is alone amongst cucks

No white women should be delicate and feminine. We have had enough of white women being men. White women should not have to defend themselves, niggers should fear retribution. A burning cross is the first and last warning.

feminine obviously, but I'll file delicate under opinion.

Oh yeah, just hide like a pussy because niggers might jump you. Even if they did? Even better for the whites who see this video. Have soem honor you cuck.

If it were a male nig then maybe but you'd still be risking death jumping into a possible chimpout

still pedo buckaroo

Local news is always looking for a story so their open to dropping occasional red pills.

1:06
Would you Holla Forums?

Does the ape actually say her own name at the end of the video?
Malia Mari Thoma?

Why did you have to point it out ?

nigs in the youtube comments already trying to blame it on the girl:
No proof of course, nor would it excuse chimping out.

Probably zero

cuck

If this kind of shit happens in Greece, can't you go to Golden Dawn and get protection? Too bad we don't have something like that here.

no

That's the best part. Shaming the ACLU into action.
THE LEFT EATS ITSELF

This is why CCW exists. Baton, gun, knife. EDC motherfucker.

Niggers need to be kept in ghettos and should not be allowed to vote or hold literally ANY form of power over whites.

Yes, she's fucking hot. There's no shame in that.

Along the same lines of conformity or beatings, I went through that shit going through high school. A greentext story to tell my tale of my first experience with how these niggers act to someone who doesn't conform.

And it just gets worse, which only fuels my hatred for them and the glee I will feel when those chimps hang from a tree.

I don't care. That kid is utter scum, worthless. You're not going to get charged for shit for breaking them up with a thunderous voice and physically separating them.

All of the white advocates over the last 100+ years had it exactly right. This was foreseen and people were warned. It was allowed to happen anyway.

We need to support this girl.

Do not Troll her.

Go after those who are going after her. We stand together not alone.

That nog needs to be exterminated. These attacks are sickening, but at least there's a chance they have been redpilled by their experiences. Make sure to spread these types of news stories all over your normiebook and other social media. The more 'soft' Trump supporters realize just how much the MSM, kikes, and assorted fun-bag mix of shitskins despise them, the more their reactionary white nationalist tendencies grow.If even 11 year olds can get beat up for mentioning their support for the president-elect, I'm going to have to rethink wearing my MAGA hat to school.

I'm noticing those beautiful palindromic digits

That's a cute idea. You want to see real white women, look at the Norse Shieldmaidens. I have 2 daughters, and you can be damn sure they will know how to shoot, they will know where to hit someone to cause the most damage, and they will not stand idly by waiting for someone to protect them. That's as imbecilic as waiting for cops to come stop a nigger who is breaking into your home.

The Latinos and blacks are pretty emboldened in this part of California, guys.

The Führer definitely approves.

SIEG HEIL

nigger was mad that the girl is prettier than her. hopefully that experience redpilled her

She's a QT. The sheeboon was probably salty that she's much prettier than her

Attackers name was Maliyah Marie Thomas

If you ever watch girls as a hot girl walks by, you'll notice they check out girls more than guys because guys try to be discrete about it.

You can, she could just he tried to grope or rape her and he'd have to deal with the consequences of that for the rest of his life. That's sadly the kind of country the US has become.

*just claim

Attacker's name is MALIYAH MARIE THOMAS

Uh yea you will. That will get you suspended at bare minimum.

What's the name of sheboon?

Why are there not yet local squads to pay a visit to any nigger that harasses a Trump supporter?

Jesus fucking christ, that cuck with his phone should have his cock cut off

Why aren't we killing all these anti-White attackers?

wtnh.com/2016/11/12/pd-2-arrested-for-beating-up-man-holding-trump-sign/

Police say Hobdy had 54 bags of heroin packaged for sale on him at the time of the arrest and was wanted on four separate warrants.

I'm actually disappointed by everyone just standing around right now.

She is gorgeous, perfect body, cute face.

No its not you mentally ill Jew. Women are meant to have children at age 15-17, that is when they are the most fertile.

checked shawanda