Based shows that (((they))) cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape:_The_Peacekeeper_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED BLACKS! Am i right?!

boondocks was anti-capitalist kino tbqh

nope, gay show is gay
we see black cocks, but not a single tit the entire show

yeah, can't have anything to do with the show being a dumpster fire. definitely just an evil boss wanting more weed.

Bor, it had anything anyone wanted. Real music, pretty women and interesting overall plotlines for the guys; niggers, jews and a homo jew for the Jews/lefties/propagandists; mobsters, jokes, a really cool recreation of the '70's… Etc.

Some episodes where boring, but none of them were incredibly bad. Maybe Olivia Wilde's talentlessness showed a lot of times, they shouldn't have put so much focus on her, and you can point out other shit, but that was an original and great series.

Before Season 1 ended, they have announced Season 2, and yes, it was stopped because the new HBO guru threw it in the bin in favor of unfunny "comedies"

caprica had interesting ideas but was managed like shit

The first part of the season was slow but with the finale I was ready for more.

Sometimes I wonder if the original creator even liked niggers.

I also think he might have been a bit butt blasted at the popularity of Uncle Ruckus.

They very obviously loved making fun of the negro.

Uncle Ruckus's 51% white was good shit.

yup

uncle ruckus was obviously /ourguy/

it's like watching a little kid who thinks Blazing Saddles is funny because "lel they say nigger XD". pathetic.

t. nigger

so, classic imageboard humor
/ourguy/ confirmed

Stay mad little white boy

The Cosby Mysteries

that show had limitless potential

Too bad based niggers like him don't exist.

lol

The Lone Gunmen, which in its pilot successfully predicted a government plot to fly a plane into the World Trade Center for the sake of stimulating the military industrial complex by letting whatever group of dumbfuck sandniggers wants to claim credit for the attack.

gee, I wonder why that was cancelled

Similarly, Jericho, in which the government nukes itself for the sake of stimulating the military industrial complex.

I liked it but I could not fucking stand her face

I was never really there for Tracy Spiridakos, my fav was always Elizabeth Mitchell.
Though I did fap to Tracy from time to time.

Reminder that Season 4 does not exist because McGruder had no involvement in it and was shit out by by the kike writers at sony

One of the few shows that had the guts to name the rich

what's it like living in opposite world?

it's a show about hollywood being filled entirely with worthless scumbags

many are jewish

I wish they made a movie that's about the first cylon war. Imagine watching the Battle Stars being built for the first time.

you mean name the jew
Wuncler's VA is literally a jew

but porchmonkey isn't a racial slur

Then why did he do that Kickstarter?

Wouldn't that result in a lot of dead jews ?

A show either gets shut down early or lives long enough to turn into a pozzed mess of shit. See Law and Order SVU.

They either started poozed or get cancelled when they piss off the juice

You can say jew/kike/schlomo/moishe/parasite/saturn worshipers/pawns of satan on here, you don't need to say juice/joos.

i just like the sound of it

juice can be good for you, filled with vitamins (but better if you don't get the kind with sugar added to it).

jews are never good for you.

do people really not get that Uncle Ruckus is a parody of white nationalists/conservatives?

>>Holla Forums

He's more of an extreme exaggeration of "the self-hating black man", complete with a name that sounds like Uncle Remus

christ I hated this show and the idiots that like it. Wasn't funny then, still isn't funny.

kill yourself bigot

based af tbqh famalams

thats gay

Lie to me
The get down was alright i guess

I liked WP but it wasn't as good as MDE's other work.
MDE doesn't feel right when they're on a leash.
I know a guy who worked on the show. A lot of scenes were cut, enough for several more episodes. They had a 9/11 skit, it was fully filmed and edited but they didn't air it. They also cut most of the skit with the kid in the wheelchair. There was an entire second part where he went to a nightclub.

I remember when was cool to put CeeLo in everything

they did it and it was utterly shit (blood and chrome)

Robotomy only aired a few months in 2010 and has vanished from CN since. It's a shame because it's clear a lot of effort went into the show. Yes, I know Patton "Drug the wife, end her life" Oswalt voiced Thrasher but the art and writing were top-notch. It had an actual style instead of just bright colors everywhere like most CN shows and it actually had jokes! Fully-formed jokes that were actually funny! A rare sight in the days of "Random Humor".

Sadly it didn't get enough attention from foreign markets and instead of letting a fanbase organically grow CN just cancelled it. What a shame. Speaking of which Superjail was cancelled too, but the last season didn't even have Jacknife intros so maybe it was for the best.

kill yourself shit taste

black people smell so cool

Farscape was the peak of television scifi. Its all downhill from there.

Pick one, only one, and then get the fuck out you stupid, worthless, miserable fucking nigger.

Deadwood.
I see no other explanation.

lol butthurt white babydick spotted

seems pretty likely to me

Came here to post this.

DUDE SWEARS LMAO

seriously even worse than Blazing Saddles

Well New York (((coincidentally))) stops their bomb in time. The show ends with the West States (run by PMCs and who knows what else) at war with the East States (supposedly the "legitimate" government) but it seems the only free state is Texas (who join with the plague-ridden East for some reason).

The ending was really rushed and a disappointing tease all in all.

Farscape was good, but by season 4 it was pretty clear that they were running out of ideas and half the cast of characters had outlived their purpose. I remember it eventually descending into a bunch of relationship drama with everyone on the ship fucking each other, and occasionally Harvey would say something amusing.

I wish that it had gotten a proper conclusion instead of ending on a truly bullshit cliffhanger, but it ended when it needed to.

if you're referring to s4 finale, they made a miniseries that pretty much concludes all the storilines
although it's pretty shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape:_The_Peacekeeper_Wars

Only because it had Muppets

Boondocks was hamfisted as fuck and lacking subtlety or genuinely insightful observation. The worst part is McGruger ruined the comic strip when he got that show and the fame got to his head.

Could you get Sam to confirm this? I really want to see these if they exist.

In what way? SGU was icky.

but nobody took Huey seriously
plus, there were many moments in the show where his commie thinking gets proven wrong
nobody even takes him seriously

that's true but
fuck off

Sorry, don't have the clips myself nor have I seen them.

I asked him, he confirmed it.

Reported.

t. gater since 1998

Lemme guess, your dad works at Nintendo too.

The episode "The Block is Hot" is like the perfect way to explain the inherent cruelty/exploitation of capitalism to normalfags. It's still great 10 years later.

It left a lot to be desired. As someone who really liked BS:G, I was disappointed.